Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:34:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 [1435] 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:06:50 PM

I just realized i haven't posted a few images on here i have made in the week Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theuploader

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:09:37 PM

Dev team are showing a really nice big work and I appreciate it so much, The fact that they are doing their best makes me feel happy and want to conrribute more and spend efforts for the community
Our Lovely Deeponion Smiley
I think in the future this coin will rise up and be berween the first coins and the strongest ones
So Excited to live in the future of that crypto token Wink
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:10:58 PM

Bitcoin about $ 5000 and all other altcoin prices go down, but DeepOnion stays or rises a little price, that means in my opinion that the price is on the floor, is a good opportunity to buy onions!

The true price of the onions will adjust in a few months.  Wink Wink Wink

indeed, it is great to see Onions standing strong while BTC is rocketing. All my other Alts are in the red. Onions the only one that actually goes green now and again. LOL! Hey, and tomorrow is Onions day again! Can't wait! Cheesy

The same here. All of my other alts are in the red, and it's freaking frustrating, especially knowing that it will be this way for a couple of weeks. But DeepOnion has a calming effect, since it holds up better.
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:30:07 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 07:42:16 PM by cdb1690

I would love to see this as well, but i don't feel this will happen anytime soon.  I'm not even sure how many devs there are and what are their nicknames.  This is all kept secret.

I guess that we stay in the concept of the coin! Smiley

This is not an ICO  that picture is needed to gain trust, let the dev team stay anonymous and let their development speaks for themselves.

And what about people who invest in this project? It's fine for people who get their coin free, but if someone wants to buy this and hold, i think they need to know more.  Many people say this could go to 5-10$ which would make a nice marketcap above 100M$ if its the case.  I don't see how you can go there (or even being listed in large exchange) without disclosing your identity.  

But its still very early, maybe once the airdrop is over this gonna change, we don't know yet...

You have a point. Right now, I still prefer their anonymity. The development of the coin can speak for itself. After all, no one still knows who is the real Satoshi Nakamoto.

Thanks, but ive tought about satoshi too, but if satoshi was an active dev and the main dev in bitcoin core, anyone would required his identity.

I think it's accepted simply because hes not active anymore...  

From what I've heard/read, for Satoshi anonymity was a matter of principle. I kind of doubt he would forgo it just because there's some people who want him to reveal his identity. Keep in mind that he was trying to build autonomous anonymous decentralized system and not an investment vehicle. It's hard to say, whether or not the fact that his anonymity might deter some investors would mean anything to him. Moreover, there are still many people who put principles of anonymity and decentralization before potential investment profits. For example after the Chinese ICO ban, there were some rumors going around, that China is planning to block all bitcoin traffic and I remember some Hero posters here on BCT saying that if true this would actually be good news because that would mean that the "real experiment has just begun" (meaning that until then bitcoin had never been tested against full frontal government attack).

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
onlytemporary

Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:30:43 PM

a lot people want to buy. so we need a working exchange as opposed to nova style.

I'm sure the devs are looking at getting on a new exchange, if not now then very soon.
They had said a few weeks ago that once they were done with DeepVault and DeepSend(?)
they would be concentrating on getting new exchange, hopefully that's where they're at now.
Regardless of HODLing and the 10% rule, it would do us a world of good for people to buy
in independent of the airdrop, and for us to have multiple exchanges we can point at
when people inevitably ask what exchanges we are on.

Yes i think so... obviously they want others exchanges too but i think we just need patient because i see them do all what they say their roadmap is very good and punctual, but patience will be rewarded guys

Exactly, as long as the dev team meets their roadmap goals, we will be fine, more than fine, once we do list on additional exchanges. We are just starting to roll!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
migz

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:31:01 PM

I wanna participate, sadly my first account was locked due to inactivity. Sad Now i need to start over again.. Good thing i am now eligible for aidrop, just need more post and activity.

Have no fear, miGz is here.
GCforce

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:38:25 PM

I wanna participate, sadly my first account was locked due to inactivity. Sad Now i need to start over again.. Good thing i am now eligible for aidrop, just need more post and activity.

Hi @migz Yeh it wont take to long to get up to Jr member oh and welcome to DeepOnion

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
michaelangelo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:41:18 PM

I see now that GCforce was first to tell you.
But like he said be active and supportive also make quality post and you will be ok.
You wont regret it... Go deeponion

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:41:36 PM

Which of the account are you referring to, Bitcointalk account or DeepOnion forum account
GCforce

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:43:59 PM

Thanks @abdulmad yeah not only was i using a pair of headphones to record my voice and that only picked up my voice slightly so i had to put huge gain on it which created a lot of distortion and was very hard to disguise. I will be doing the video again as soon as i get a microphone. Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
yoshinoda

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:51:01 PM

work hard sir and you will get it soon , just do your job and you will be a winner to join the airdrop Grin
NEVER GIVE UP
orvant

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:58:36 PM

Wish to make arabic translation. Write to me in PM
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:59:21 PM

Any updates on Deep Vault? I was telling about this feature to some of my friends who are just getting  into blockchain and they found this very interesting

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:00:25 PM

It's going to be a long road. Just make sure that you don't post for the sake of posting, else the quality of your post can suffer. Another thing to consider is that today is your first post, even though you created your account before Sep 1st. You have to consider that that will probably hurt you tremendously. It would be looked at in the same light as an account created today.
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:03:03 PM

But I can relate to what he is saying. The whole crypto environment tends to move very quickly and shortsighted and without experience, the fomo gets you. I myself am not that long a member of BCT, prior to registering, I only read and thought that it's a huge place and I was aware that if you participate actively it will cost a lot of time.

So if you commit to spending this time, you will understand that your're playing the long game and only then you really are able to help the crypto community in a significant way (and by extension yourself).

While I do agree with you that it could be considered an investment in time to some, I think of myself prior to the AirDrop - I was already here making at least 10 posts a week, so it would have required zero change on my part. Now, I'm obviously not a good example anymore considering my status in the community, but had I been content with simply being an AirDrop participant, like many are - it wouldn't have really required that much extra from me.

I again come back to my initial point - when weighing out the risk vs reward, I for one believe its pretty clear which way to go. That all being said, it really comes down to the individual to decide for themselves. Be part of history, or don't.

What would you consider to be the best ways to get further involved with the team?

I have already applied for the forum moderation position, but I would like to know if there is anything else I could be doing that is currently on your mind?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GCforce

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:11:49 PM

Hi @CryptoGrinder,

Good start for all, if they can, is

Follow https://twitter.com/DeepOnionx and retweet DeepOnion related posts

I am @ceredigionman and i retweet everything DO so easy to find all Twitter info. Well 99% anyway.

DeepOnions YouTube channel subscribe and like videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0CNbGzlI56nl7BJ02BTz8w

Like DeepOnion on Facebook
https://en-gb.facebook.com/deeponionx/

I am @deeponion on Steemit Smiley https://steemit.com/@deeponion

Create articles videos etc This is all good for DeepOnion and will ensure it becomes even more successful also helping to increase its visibility and price too Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
JessicaG

Activity: 343

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:20:52 PM

Is there a way to know how many users are participating in the airdrop? When I go to https://deeponion.org/community/check_status.php?action=check and enter my details I can see that there are currently 290 active users, but I'm unsure if that number refers to bct users, or towards the on-site forum...

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:22:22 PM

Is there a way to know how many users are participating in the airdrop? When I go to https://deeponion.org/community/check_status.php?action=check and enter my details I can see that there are currently 290 active users, but I'm unsure if that number refers to bct users, or towards the on-site forum...

I think the website deeponion.info gives some insight in this. Also the dropouts are visible (in number and in name). Full transparency.

Adebisi

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:23:14 PM

Can i participate now i'm a jr member?
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:23:57 PM

Any updates on Deep Vault? I was telling about this feature to some of my friends who are just getting  into blockchain and they found this very interesting

This has been released with wallet version 1.3. I have uploaded some celebration gifs to DeepVault to test it.Check it out!

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepvault-active.4118/

Pages: « 1 ... 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 [1435] 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: