Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 [1454] 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:58:22 PM

We just added an option for Guests (not official forum members)
to subscribe our future email newsletters
when we reach enough number of subscribers we can send these people some of our important emails.
New exchange, New development news, etc

The link open to guests only (not logged in visitors) and can be reached from the footer area
https://deeponion.org/community/

and then enter your email

if you are an official forum members and your settings on for accepting emails
from admin, you don't need to register. This is for guests and watchers (without registering the forums)

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:03:22 PM

Hmmm looks like phucdigan just dump all his coin, anyone know why?  He's a known member and a big supporter of DO!

this is soo annoying. probably to buy btc for the fork. greed and nothing else
lionelho

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:04:05 PM

when we reach enough number of subscribers we can send these people some of our important emails.

Link open to guests only and can be reached from the footer area

from admin, you don't need to register. This is for guests and watchers (without registering the forums)

Focus on the user 👍

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:04:57 PM

The link open to guests only (not logged in visitors) and can be reached from the footer area

thats a nice feature. good work. like a sea urchin fishing for food. come and have a look,,,,,,gotcha
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:06:24 PM

Hmmm looks like phucdigan just dump all his coin, anyone know why?  He's a known member and a big supporter of DO!

Damn that sucks, another one bites the dust.
Keep holding guys you will regret it sooner or after if you sell, selling is the worst thing you could do right now with so many things coming to DeepOnion, after November I'm sure DeepOnion will pass the $5 mark again, but gotta have faith for Christ's sake!
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:08:53 PM

Well in some place in the world 9k$ US is ALOT of money, take philippines for example a good job pays around 150$US per month.  So what would you do if you had received 9k$ US but just sendping post over 2-3 months.  You would cash out and run with that money, 9k$ maybe is 5 years of salary for him.  We dont know.  In their situation maybe i would do the same!

In my place i wouldnt make 2 months with that money, but give me 5 years of my salary and i might think twice about it, like probably most of us here!
Miner4ever

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:10:28 PM

I recive my first airdrop  Cheesy and I am so happy  Cheesy
Not hard at all  Smiley I will add group on fb and vote litel alter
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:10:44 PM

Keep holding guys you will regret it sooner or after if you sell, selling is the worst thing you could do right now with so many things coming to DeepOnion, after November I'm sure DeepOnion will pass the $5 mark again, but gotta have faith for Christ's sake!

as i said i don't know but probably to get the btc for the fork. so he will get the same in the new coin as he holds in btc? and what will that be worth? $700 ish? and for that he will miss out on 27 mre airdrops. crazy thinking
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:11:24 PM

Either you belive or you do not. Weakers and Fakers will dump, strong will stay and community will be stronger. This project will suceed, it already does. Other projects are freaking out/affraid of its monstereous growth and its strong community. Once the fomo raises, there is no turning point.
This will be history, people will read it. Newcommers will be stunned. Stay focussed and keep moving forward  Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:12:30 PM

Well in some place in the world 9k$ US is ALOT of money, take philippines for example a good job pays around 150$US per month.  So what would you do if you had received 9k$ US but just sendping post over 2-3 months.  You would cash out and run with that money, 9k$ maybe is 5 years of salary for him.  We dont know.  In their situation maybe i would do the same!

In my place i wouldnt make 2 months with that money, but give me 5 years of my salary and i might think twice about it, like probably most of us here!

depends on how much faith you have in this project. and what you COULD gain by holding on. i don't judge but i do find it annoying. maybe he will enlighten us as others that dumped have done
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:17:44 PM

Looks like that is the case since it seems that phucdigan was from Vietnam, not Philliphines but probably the same shitty low salaries.

I guess he couldn't resist, too bad. I just hope he really needed that money and he didn't just dump for the fking btc fork which doesn't happen till November anyway.
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:21:47 PM

Looks like that is the case since it seems that phucdigan was from Vietnam, not Philliphines but probably the same shitty low salaries.

I guess he couldn't resist, too bad. I just hope he really needed that money and he didn't just dump for the fking btc fork which doesn't happen till November anyway.

Yeah the gap in salaries accros the world is insane and this is the weakness for this type of distribution.  I cant blame him.   As for wait and hold for getting more value this is a risk, he had to opportinity to exit now and take an awesome profit, he took it.  Most large dumpers lately are from those poor countries.  And we will have more and they will become larger and larger over time.

Any idea how this could be flatten out? 
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:24:08 PM

thats a nice feature. good work. like a sea urchin fishing for food. come and have a look,,,,,,gotcha
thank you for feedback

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
cryptmario

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:26:47 PM

Interesting! I will join Airdrop!
crypto-rainbow (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:33:30 PM

We create success stories in every sizes. This is very good! Also who wants a small one can have. If your box is small, you cannot hold more, so you get a small one. Which is what you needed.  We did not came here to expand size of boxes. But we can fill every size! I believe so.
Let's keep up. Following weeks will be very interesting. We will come front with new developments.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:34:15 PM

guys, if you have friends traders\investors , tell them about this option. This can be very useful and they can make some money if will know last news Wink

yaunzunsha

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:37:55 PM

From the good side, the money that sells deeponion has helped him improve his life.
And the deeponion he sells also help those who have not yet been allowed to join the drop of an opportunity to get.
michaelangelo

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:41:07 PM

Well it is really sad for phucdigan to dump coins and run away...

They mention already that he probably need money, but it will knock his head after year or so.

I know everywhere is hard to get money, but you have to be patient and that will pay off.

History has give us great example with this. Many things will happend you just have to believe it.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:49:39 PM

Well it is really sad for phucdigan to dump coins and run away...

They mention already that he probably need money, but it will knock his head after year or so.

I know everywhere is hard to get money, but you have to be patient and that will pay off.

History has give us great example with this. Many things will happend you just have to believe it.

Indeed. Onions is doing so many things right. One must not look at the current price. This price level will be old history by the end of the 40 weeks. By then DO would have so many cool features and so well known, that the price would strengthen alot. Just hold your Onions, and those that want to, buy them cheap now Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:53:21 PM

I'm going to apply for the DeepOnion airdrop.  Wish me luck yall!

Thanks for all of your help in spreading the word and answering everyone's questions. 

It seems like a terrible idea to sell your Onions right now because we are not even half-way through the drops and this bad boy is being built up by the community.  That guy will sadly miss out buy whoever bought it is set.
Pages: « 1 ... 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 [1454] 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: