Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:59:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 [1439] 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
simrac

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:41:38 AM

Happy Onion Day one and all.

Great posters of Friday the 13th Smiley  Now know as the luckiest day Smiley

Congratulation to the Dev with now over 1500 followers on twitter

DeepOnion to the
Happy onion day , the price onion rising up come back , with  deeponion 's wallet has been updated , new feature deepvault  dev working hard to have a new version.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:41:53 AM

@Whitefish dude i am LOVING that mobile UI it just looks so simple, slick, and user friendly.  

I wish I had time this week to make a friday the 13th promo myself but the rest of u guys got it welllll covered lol mine would not compete with some of these...

Which is why ill make a promo next week when the competition ain't so hot  Grin Grin
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:43:20 AM

Happy Onion day everyone on a Friday the 13th.
I'm excited waiting for the drop.  Grin

CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:45:38 AM

Hello one and all,

I've begun my article writing to build the name of - CryptoGrinder - with a series of articles on reddit, "airdropped" to the community and all they have to do is read it.  Yeah, you guessed, this week (#2) the theme is airdrops and some myths I'm seeing about them here and there.  I can't help but to mention DeepOnion  Wink Grin but don't let that stop you from reading the article in depth.

It is posted here:  https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/761727/cryptogrinder_5_myths_about_airdrops/

I'd love to hear your feedback (preferably on reddit, but here is fine too!)

- - -

In other news, I was intending to post my post history tonight in anticipation of tomorrow's airdrop, just to show what a good post history looks like (I'm confident of mine as I have read all of the instructions and I make goooood content, I swear!).  But, I have spotty internet tonight (darn you, Xfinity! / hurricane Irma) and will have to post it tomorrow.  However, I think that will be good, to give everyone a good example on the day of the airdrop, so I'm not too concerned.

Anyhow, thank you all for your support!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:53:45 AM

Hello one and all,

I've begun my article writing to build the name of - CryptoGrinder - with a series of articles on reddit, "airdropped" to the community and all they have to do is read it.  Yeah, you guessed, this week (#2) the theme is airdrops and some myths I'm seeing about them here and there.  I can't help but to mention DeepOnion  Wink Grin but don't let that stop you from reading the article in depth.

It is posted here:  https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/761727/cryptogrinder_5_myths_about_airdrops/

Keepup with your article writing dont forget to share and post it on out newsbank for article collections
https://deeponion.org/community/forums/news-bank.59/

thank you for your support
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:57:14 AM

Hello one and all,

Keepup with your article writing dont forget to share and post it on out newsbank for article collections

thank you for your support

I beat you to it!

I put it up just about 10 minutes ago... it's really a rush, the bookstore is closing in 5 minutes and I have to post it in a lot of places!  Hopefully Xfinity will get their game together soon!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:57:36 AM

Did my last minute check, looks like everything's good. Hopefully my Onions arrive tomorrow - 13th airdrop on Friday the 13th.

Now off to bed.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:00:06 AM

Others say that Friday the 13th is not a good day. It is a day we have to be very cautious because it is prone to accidents and other bad news. But not today! Because today is the 13th DeepOnion airdrop! This is a happy day and a day of joyful celebration with DeepOnion!

Cheers, guys! We are one in this project until the end!  Cool
Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:00:30 AM

Hello one and all,

- - -

In other news, I was intending to post my post history tonight in anticipation of tomorrow's airdrop, just to show what a good post history looks like (I'm confident of mine as I have read all of the instructions and I make goooood content, I swear!).  But, I have spotty internet tonight (darn you, Xfinity! / hurricane Irma) and will have to post it tomorrow.  However, I think that will be good, to give everyone a good example on the day of the airdrop, so I'm not too concerned.

You can also post your articles at the DeepOnion forums:

This way you will be able to sign up for bounties for your hard work in writing articles. I read yours and it is good quality. Thank you for your contributions to the DeepOnion community.

Also, DeepOnion just hit $1 on Coinmarketcap.com. I hope this doesn't attract dumpers that get excited with peanuts. Better to HODL and enjoy its full potential in the future.
Cryptoprivacy

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:02:25 AM

I'm pretty sure they will extend the weeks further than 40 weeks because of the massive risk of selling after the 40th week.

A massive sell would probably lead to the fall of the price of DO coin , and that would not bring a good signal to new and potential investors in that coin.

I wish it will be a least 42 weeks  Wink

I'll personally hold most of my coins to a very long term, at least 3 years as I did with previous cryptos , and use staking as long as it's available and beneficial.

I don't see what is logic in that. If the plan is to go for 40 weeks it should go for 40 weeks. I don't see how extending the airdrop to 42 weeks would make anything different as those who want to dump after 40 weeks would do the same after 42 weeks. And if there is fixed number of onions that will be distributed from where would the extra amount for two weeks come?

Also do not see any point in airdrop extension in order to avoid dumping, this would just postpone the potential dumping issue. Maybe it is too early to discuss the 40th week dumping topic, there are definitely more urgent topics to be discussed now, but I can imagine that this topic will become very hot in the later phase so it is good to be ready Wink

Recently, I have seen some post related to this topic and there was mentioned that the dumpers will dump anytime and will not wait for 40th week. Certainly true in many cases, but what about those who will hold and participate in airdrops till the 40th week, what will be their motivation to hold? Are they really true believers who will HODL for years or do they just want to maximize the amount of coins to be dumped? From the activity here, it seems that there are many true believers, but unfortunately, it is very difficult (or even impossible) to reliably estimate the ratio between these two groups.

Nobody knows, how exactly will the situation look closer to the end of airdrops in terms of number of participants, holders vs. dumpers ratio, Onion price, etc., but if the risk of big dump after 40th week is considered as high at that point of time, some preventive measures can be taken. For example, one solution could be to decrease the 90 % rule by 10 % each week, starting from the 32nd airdrop in order to reach 0 % exactly at 40th airdrop. This would quite naturally prepare DO for the wild cryptolife without rules Smiley

I believe that there are many other ways how to reduce this risk if considered as significant, but it is of course up to the Devs to perform the risk assessment and decide if any measures should be taken.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:07:47 AM

I'm pretty sure they will extend the weeks further than 40 weeks because of the massive risk of selling after the 40th week.

A massive sell would probably lead to the fall of the price of DO coin , and that would not bring a good signal to new and potential investors in that coin.

I wish it will be a least 42 weeks  Wink

I'll personally hold most of my coins to a very long term, at least 3 years as I did with previous cryptos , and use staking as long as it's available and beneficial.

I don't see what is logic in that. If the plan is to go for 40 weeks it should go for 40 weeks. I don't see how extending the airdrop to 42 weeks would make anything different as those who want to dump after 40 weeks would do the same after 42 weeks. And if there is fixed number of onions that will be distributed from where would the extra amount for two weeks come?

Also do not see any point in airdrop extension in order to avoid dumping, this would just postpone the potential dumping issue. Maybe it is too early to discuss the 40th week dumping topic, there are definitely more urgent topics to be discussed now, but I can imagine that this topic will become very hot in the later phase so it is good to be ready Wink

Recently, I have seen some post related to this topic and there was mentioned that the dumpers will dump anytime and will not wait for 40th week. Certainly true in many cases, but what about those who will hold and participate in airdrops till the 40th week, what will be their motivation to hold? Are they really true believers who will HODL for years or do they just want to maximize the amount of coins to be dumped? From the activity here, it seems that there are many true believers, but unfortunately, it is very difficult (or even impossible) to reliably estimate the ratio between these two groups.

Nobody knows, how exactly will the situation look closer to the end of airdrops in terms of number of participants, holders vs. dumpers ratio, Onion price, etc., but if the risk of big dump after 40th week is considered as high at that point of time, some preventive measures can be taken. For example, one solution could be to decrease the 90 % rule by 10 % each week, starting from the 32nd airdrop in order to reach 0 % exactly at 40th airdrop. This would quite naturally prepare DO for the wild cryptolife without rules Smiley

I believe that there are many other ways how to reduce this risk if considered as significant, but it is of course up to the Devs to perform the risk assessment and decide if any measures should be taken.

Good post, and valid concerns. Keep in mind that many people, me included will want to ensure I have a fat stack come Vote Central. Further, once week 40 is up, and the airdrop is over, there will be no additional risk to potential investors to buy the coins. You know, the guys on the sideline thinking they're not going to pay for something that is given for free during an AirDrop. The AirDrop is a promotional tool. The coin doesn't just end once the AirDrop ends. I would argue that thats when we'll see the true value of DO be way, way higher.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
themonkii

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:09:29 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 01:39:49 AM by themonkii

Playing around with DV this evening and added a number of files to further test things.

We're planning a Live Q&A for this weekend regarding DeepOnion DeepVault. Will be my first Q&A, let alone a live one. Hope you guys will join us!

You can check out the link for DV testing here - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/images-added-to-dv.4227/

GCforce

Activity: 420

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:11:52 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 04:07:56 AM by GCforce

hi @simrac Smiley yeah i am still verifying a few files of mine in the DeepVault...
Oh i have forgotten to do this a few times now... to post one of my other wallpapers.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
GCforce

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:20:25 AM

Hello one and all,

I've begun my article writing to build the name of - CryptoGrinder - with a series of articles on reddit, "airdropped" to the community and all they have to do is read it.  Yeah, you guessed, this week (#2) the theme is airdrops and some myths I'm seeing about them here and there.  I can't help but to mention DeepOnion  Wink Grin but don't let that stop you from reading the article in depth.

It is posted here:  https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/761727/cryptogrinder_5_myths_about_airdrops/

- - -

In other news, I was intending to post my post history tonight in anticipation of tomorrow's airdrop, just to show what a good post history looks like (I'm confident of mine as I have read all of the instructions and I make goooood content, I swear!).  But, I have spotty internet tonight (darn you, Xfinity! / hurricane Irma) and will have to post it tomorrow.  However, I think that will be good, to give everyone a good example on the day of the airdrop, so I'm not too concerned.

Excellent work @CryptoGrinder i will read a bit later . Also i will login I haven't been on reddit for a while but i have been intending too, so i will now.

I have a bad internet connection too Sad though not caused by a hurricane just normal Welsh weather (possibly squirrels too) Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
GCforce

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:30:27 AM

Playing around with DV this evening and added a number of files to further test things.

I'm playing a Live Q&A for this weekend regarding DeepOnion DeepVault. Will be my first Q&A, let alone a live one. Hope you guys will join us!

You can check out the link for DV testing here - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/images-added-to-dv.4227/

Hi @themonkii i have just registered two files so far on one of my wallet addresses.

I have read the text tutorial from jimmybob link to pdf https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/deepvault-manual-pdf.5297/

I am just confirming that it is possible to register more than one file on the same wallet key, before i finish the third one.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:32:12 AM

happy onion day guys Cheesy , another wonderfull Friday is here , lets grow more and more onion  Cool
GCforce

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:35:51 AM

Oh again this is another DeepOnion poster of mine: DeepVault

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
themonkii

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:39:14 AM

I'm playing a Live Q&A for this weekend regarding DeepOnion DeepVault. Will be my first Q&A, let alone a live one. Hope you guys will join us!

Hi @themonkii i have just registered two files so far on one of my wallet addresses.

I have read the text tutorial from jimmybob link to pdf https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/deepvault-manual-pdf.5297/

I am just confirming that it is possible to register more than one file on the same wallet key, before i finish the third one.

Yes, that as far as my tests are concerned, is fine. I believe you mean the registration on the blockchain, and the mention of 30 mins? If so, I've not waited the full 30 mins before registering a second & third file.

kingboonz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:43:14 AM

No doubt about it, this is one of the biggest under the radar "ICO/Airdrops" ever, gaining a huge community like fierce OnionMarines.
GCforce

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:45:35 AM

Yes, that as far as my tests are concerned, is fine. I believe you mean the registration on the blockchain, and the mention of 30 mins? If so, I've not waited the full 30 mins before registering a second & third file.

Thanks @themonkii your a star Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
Pages: « 1 ... 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 [1439] 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: