Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 [1428] 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:29:17 AM

So when you start staking, is there any way to calculate how much coins you'll get and how long that will take? I can see my stakeweight but it doesn't show how long it would take

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:33:13 AM

So when you start staking, is there any way to calculate how much coins you'll get and how long that will take? I can see my stakeweight but it doesn't show how long it would take
I wrote an article few days ago. Staking guide without hard formulas and source code. Try to read , I think it can help you Wink

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-staking-guide.3991/

CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:38:16 AM

Wow a nice rise this morning : +13%..

Onion is almost back to the $ !!

Yes and what's even more remarkable: The DO won against the rising BTC +8.91%

But this is obviously a result of a lot of hard work wich brought us amazing new features!
That is something to be proud of, this would not be possible if we are not working together, we deserve to see this price at the moment and although bitcoin is rising we have the same movement. I hope as the airdrop will once again tomorrow no one will dump, please focus on the future as there will be more to come and weak hands might regret their wrong decision.

Let they dump.. they will regret it later Wink

I have to say I don't understand the people continually worrying about the price going up and down... DeepOnion is one of the best projects out there, and it's just at the beginning there is still some many features that have to be implemented. I almost never look at the price since I know without doubt that the price will only go up, maybe not tomorrow may be not in a week but on the long run the price will skyrocket. I am really sad to see how people as soon as they receive their airdrop sell, it is really stupid, first because this is a hold coin and second if you want to see the price go up faster you need to hold these coins, because if there is a low supply and the demand increases the price can go only one way... UP.

i watch the price closely because it gives me chills to see it holding up so well when btc and all the other alts dropped. and now we are seeing agradual rise which is the best way forward. no p& d for this coin. i love watching the price action and do a little bit of trading to ultimately increase my coin holdings

I totally agree with that, deeponion has its own market which is not affected that much from the Btc market as all other altcoins, an it's just great. And you are correct to wait when the price is right to buy more onions I do the same as well. My comment was intended to make people realize that is stupid to sell now and that the best thing is to keep if they want to see the price rise faster.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:46:27 AM

It is difficult to calculate that.
And it does not need to be calculated unless you have a disease that pursues extreme idealism.
Reward is random on network weight. When devs open staking for large blocks they are holding, it will increase the weight to horrible levels and we need quite some time to get there a bonus block.
But rest assured, you will still receive 10% of the total Onion you own in the first year from the POS. As long as you do not sell them.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:50:15 AM

guys, i've been scratching my head for hours trying to configure the wallet. I changed the DeepOnion.conf, added exception on firewall for both inbound and outbound and still doesnt sync properly. It does sync from time to time but disconnects as well and it can barely download any data from the blockchain. Any ideas how to fix this?  Huh
Are you already addnode on your deeponion config wallet? If not you can read here for details https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-tor-wallet-creating-conf-file.63/

Good luck!
id10tothe9

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:51:41 AM

it seems like a long time but we are still in the first quarter of the airdrop, the deepVault has been done. I think worrying about the sell-off after 40th airdrop is not relevant for the current prices, 1$ seems to be the floor upto now and btc just broke above 5000$. no one really knows how the cryptomarket will be in April but till then ONION has a lot of room to grow with only $3Million market cap for now!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Zmaku

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:13:56 AM

it seems like a long time but we are still in the first quarter of the airdrop, the deepVault has been done. I think worrying about the sell-off after 40th airdrop is not relevant for the current prices, 1$ seems to be the floor upto now and btc just broke above 5000$. no one really knows how the cryptomarket will be in April but till then ONION has a lot of room to grow with only $3Million market cap for now!

I agree with everything except that airdrop is in the first quarter. If my mathematical skills are still there the airdrop is on its way to half of second quarter. But it is still in its first 1/3.   Cool Cool Cool

And BTW, your signature is not correct, you need to replace xxxx part with your bitcointalk ID number.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:25:52 AM

I really like the fact that it looks like DeepOnion is not just another altcoin. At least to me it does not feel like an altcoin at the moment. Most altcoins have a very small community and are only active in the first weeks.
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:32:02 AM

I really like the fact that it looks like DeepOnion is not just another altcoin. At least to me it does not feel like an altcoin at the moment. Most altcoins have a very small community and are only active in the first weeks.

Agree, Deeponion is fresh and distinguish itself from other alts with ongoing development and a kickass community. We here to Dominate!  Grin
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:34:27 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 11:46:10 AM by FaucetKING

made especially for you FaucetKING

Thanks vectisitch! My party has over already yesterday , Everyday i discover special things in DO community Smiley It's already the kindest community in Crypto ! Let's wait for the Onions Party Grin
themonkii

Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:41:48 AM

I am really hesitating to dump my current Campaign of Notary which will probably give me less in 3 months than a week of deep onion

But first i need to be sure Deep Onion accepts me, is there a way to know before jumping in?

Hi airdrop is open for everyone.  They don't have a quota for the number of participants.  Just be sure to read all the rules regarding airdrop before you apply and everything else will be fine Smiley

I heard that so many people have been refused, even some heroe accounts so i worry .
When do we know if we are accepted ? After the first week wearing the signature ( so free advertising without being sure to be accepted ?)

You can't know you are accepted or will be accepted prior to signing up and participating.  You need to go through the steps and wait for the review process.  Burst posting will disqualify you which I suspect may be the case on  your first application.  But they continually review applicants as long as they are involved and participate in the community!

So i'm forced to wear the signature for a week even without knowing if i'm accepted ? This does not seem honest.

Well, I wore DeepOnion signature for months and gave them my support as much as I could, at that time I didn't participate in airdrop due to do the late sign up. Now I do participate.
You must decide what you want to do, you are experienced than most of us on here. Most of the guys on here run for the money and that's why they didn't succeed with airdrop. The main goal is to make something not to take something. We could use your experience, it's up to you Smiley

Very well said.
The fact is, you don't have to do anything. If you're not interested in joining, don't. If, however you wish to join the airdrop, you must follow the rules that many people before you have had to follow. I think the risk vs reward should make things pretty easy for you to decide.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
themonkii

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:44:38 AM

22.8 DeepOnions Lottery Pot!!

Good news - this weeks lottery is already up to 22.8 Onions - 3rd week doing 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners.

Get in for as little as 1 onion, or add weight to your wager for higher odds of winning!

5% is donated back to charity on behalf of DeepOnion.

Winners are announced in my weekly update video which takes place on Sunday evening.

Steven3iii

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:46:41 AM

And it is really not that hard to participate on bitcointalk and hold your onions... that's about it really... Grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:47:31 AM

I am really hesitating to dump my current Campaign of Notary which will probably give me less in 3 months than a week of deep onion

But first i need to be sure Deep Onion accepts me, is there a way to know before jumping in?

Hi airdrop is open for everyone.  They don't have a quota for the number of participants.  Just be sure to read all the rules regarding airdrop before you apply and everything else will be fine Smiley

I heard that so many people have been refused, even some heroe accounts so i worry .
When do we know if we are accepted ? After the first week wearing the signature ( so free advertising without being sure to be accepted ?)

You can't know you are accepted or will be accepted prior to signing up and participating.  You need to go through the steps and wait for the review process.  Burst posting will disqualify you which I suspect may be the case on  your first application.  But they continually review applicants as long as they are involved and participate in the community!

So i'm forced to wear the signature for a week even without knowing if i'm accepted ? This does not seem honest.

Well, I wore DeepOnion signature for months and gave them my support as much as I could, at that time I didn't participate in airdrop due to do the late sign up. Now I do participate.
You must decide what you want to do, you are experienced than most of us on here. Most of the guys on here run for the money and that's why they didn't succeed with airdrop. The main goal is to make something not to take something. We could use your experience, it's up to you Smiley

Very well said.
The fact is, you don't have to do anything. If you're not interested in joining, don't. If, however you wish to join the airdrop, you must follow the rules that many people before you have had to follow. I think the risk vs reward should make things pretty easy for you to decide.

I totally agree too.

I am on this crypto world by 5 months about and i saw so many things change here that you can become crazy, btc was 2500 20 days ago ppl was so scared, crypto world is impressive and not impossible to guess, this airdrop wilp make you rich? We don't know but it is a good opportunity in the life if you don't risk don't enjoy. Btw not risking nothing just helping community so this airdrop is the most known best airdrop around crytpo
zurg

Activity: 826

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:51:09 AM

Airdrop ended?

40 weeks. i say again, 40 weeks

and just in case anyone else can't read, 40 weeks

list of newbies who can read  Grin

No kidding.., every morning I read the thread here it's like same questions daily... but what can you do. lol
Re-education daily. Smiley
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:57:23 AM

But I can relate to what he is saying. The whole crypto environment tends to move very quickly and shortsighted and without experience, the fomo gets you. I myself am not that long a member of BCT, prior to registering, I only read and thought that it's a huge place and I was aware that if you participate actively it will cost a lot of time.

So if you commit to spending this time, you will understand that your're playing the long game and only then you really are able to help the crypto community in a significant way (and by extension yourself).
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:57:59 AM

DeepOnion is a strong community coin, not just the usual pump & dump coin. innovation are being done that will benefits the whole community
themonkii

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:05:07 PM

But I can relate to what he is saying. The whole crypto environment tends to move very quickly and shortsighted and without experience, the fomo gets you. I myself am not that long a member of BCT, prior to registering, I only read and thought that it's a huge place and I was aware that if you participate actively it will cost a lot of time.

So if you commit to spending this time, you will understand that your're playing the long game and only then you really are able to help the crypto community in a significant way (and by extension yourself).

While I do agree with you that it could be considered an investment in time to some, I think of myself prior to the AirDrop - I was already here making at least 10 posts a week, so it would have required zero change on my part. Now, I'm obviously not a good example anymore considering my status in the community, but had I been content with simply being an AirDrop participant, like many are - it wouldn't have really required that much extra from me.

I again come back to my initial point - when weighing out the risk vs reward, I for one believe its pretty clear which way to go. That all being said, it really comes down to the individual to decide for themselves. Be part of history, or don't.

Maurizio

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:05:34 PM

The time is running fast. Just realized that the next airdrop is in a few hours again. King regards to the whole community from spain. Hope you guys had nice holidays too.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
zurg

Activity: 826

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:11:53 PM

I wish newbs were included in the airdrop =( doing my best to get this account back up. My main was hacked along with Gmail =(. I love the idea and would love to help support any needs. I can translate to swedish if necessary.

Problem with Newbs is that then somebody would create 50 accounts and apply for Airdrop. They are looking for people that involved in crypto and have a verifiable history of posts.
Pages: « 1 ... 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 [1428] 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: