Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:02:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 [1437] 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Shankar94

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

DeepOnion ♡

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:01:22 PM

So, let's hope this Friday the 13th is lucky for everyone here, the rest of the world, meh, when they get ONION-ized, then I can hope for them, lol.

Today being the twelfth, and coincidentally, my son's birthday, ONION has helped give him a more "interesting" birthday surprise this year.  It was SO tempting to use more of my buffer ONION, it's my kid, after all.  

Hodl strong guys, the temptation is real!

That sounds monster-sweet of you Smiley Happy birthday to your kid in 59 minutes here from Holland Smiley

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:03:24 PM

Is there a way to know how many users are participating in the airdrop? When I go to https://deeponion.org/community/check_status.php?action=check and enter my details I can see that there are currently 290 active users, but I'm unsure if that number refers to bct users, or towards the on-site forum...

I think the website deeponion.info gives some insight in this. Also the dropouts are visible (in number and in name). Full transparency.

Has someone an explanation why only 290 are accepted while more than 600 are rejected? And are those rejects also only the temporarily rejected who didn't manage to post every week? So few accepted means that a quite high reward for those still in...

I posted my theory before but I will post it again.

Facebook did one thing right: build community before going for the big masses. Facebook did this in the Harvard student community, and only after this community was up and running, the network expanded further outside of the realms of Harvard.

Community makes a network thrive, not the network itself.

DeepOnion must compete with a lot of other 'networks'. Not a few, but a lot. If you have been reading up on DeepOnion, you may have noticed that a couple of items have been heavily borrowed from other projects:
*TOR connectively: DeepOnion not the first
*DeepVault: DeepOnion not the first (it is derived from the Supercoin project
*probably some other things too, like the basic concept of PoS

But that does not matter.

The thing that makes DeepOnion different is that the creators (and the much larger group of people currently driving this project forward), is community. We are building a community, small as it is, that is devoted and is willing to go that extra mile. Taking one for the team. Spending time to work on promotion. Spending a lot of time on moderation. Spending a decade (or half) on coding this project. This is our little 'Harvard' now, working on making this project survive and increasing to something inevitable.

There is no greater power than a group watching another group. If we as 'another group' make this project shine, the effect of the outside group watching this little melting pot of creativity, progress and results, more will come over time, increasing the network value of DO considerably. But we are no means there yet.

And that is the reason the strict airdrop rules are in place. We need to stick to that small devoted group for now. Our little Harvard. Making it work. Make a happy bunch. Vibrating energy to the outside world. Resulting in that outside force (the large group) wanting to be a part of this so bad, that after a year it does not matter anymore whether someone wants to dump this coin for a quick buck. And perhaps a quick buck well deserved.

Just like we have negative stories in the cryptocurrency field, we also have positive stories. And DeepOnion will be one of those positive stories.

tembit

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:11:10 PM

So, let's hope this Friday the 13th is lucky for everyone here, the rest of the world, meh, when they get ONION-ized, then I can hope for them, lol.

Today being the twelfth, and coincidentally, my son's birthday, ONION has helped give him a more "interesting" birthday surprise this year.  It was SO tempting to use more of my buffer ONION, it's my kid, after all.  

Happy birthday to your son!!! Onion is going to give you and your son a very bright future!! There are all types of opportunities in people's life. Onion is THE ONE for many of us. It even greatly affect many people's life in a very positive way. Isn't this amazing??

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:12:16 PM

Any updates on Deep Vault? I was telling about this feature to some of my friends who are just getting  into blockchain and they found this very interesting

This has been released with wallet version 1.3. I have uploaded some celebration gifs to DeepVault to test it.Check it out!

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deepvault-active.4118/

Awesome this is really good news. If this works as planned this should bring in more new blood to this project. Happy to be part of this train.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Erelas

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:13:04 PM

That sounds monster-sweet of you Smiley Happy birthday to your kid in 59 minutes here from Holland Smiley

Thank you, his Mom was feeling all melancholy yesterday because, and I quote, "This is the last sugar I will get from my 16 year old, cause he's seventeen tomorrow!"

Put that line with an Old Yeller and maybe a "Where the Red Fern Grows" passage and you'll get a tear jerker everytime, lol.

Oh, and thanks to the person who mentioned someone dumped a few Onion a minute ago, cause I am now headed to Nova to get some of it for myself Tongue.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:16:54 PM

going to bed soon, so i hope you all get your onion rewards tomorrow and don't be a loser and dump them. be a holder and a winner
psiksenz

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:17:31 PM

Here is tomorrows (un)official logo

Haha, awesome.  Is that Jason from the Friday 13th movies?  It's also halloween month this month.  Be good to get some halloween posters as well, maybe I'll try my hand at that Wink

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
tembit

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:22:34 PM

Is there a way to know how many users are participating in the airdrop? When I go to https://deeponion.org/community/check_status.php?action=check and enter my details I can see that there are currently 290 active users, but I'm unsure if that number refers to bct users, or towards the on-site forum...

I think the website deeponion.info gives some insight in this. Also the dropouts are visible (in number and in name). Full transparency.

Has someone an explanation why only 290 are accepted while more than 600 are rejected? And are those rejects also only the temporarily rejected who didn't manage to post every week? So few accepted means that a quite high reward for those still in...

I posted my theory before but I will post it again.

Facebook did one thing right: build community before going for the big masses. Facebook did this in the Harvard student community, and only after this community was up and running, the network expanded further outside of the realms of Harvard.

Community makes a network thrive, not the network itself.

DeepOnion must compete with a lot of other 'networks'. Not a few, but a lot. If you have been reading up on DeepOnion, you may have noticed that a couple of items have been heavily borrowed from other projects:
*TOR connectively: DeepOnion not the first
*DeepVault: DeepOnion not the first (it is derived from the Supercoin project
*probably some other things too, like the basic concept of PoS

But that does not matter.

The thing that makes DeepOnion different is that the creators (and the much larger group of people currently driving this project forward), is community. We are building a community, small as it is, that is devoted and is willing to go that extra mile. Taking one for the team. Spending time to work on promotion. Spending a lot of time on moderation. Spending a decade (or half) on coding this project. This is our little 'Harvard' now, working on making this project survive and increasing to something inevitable.

There is no greater power than a group watching another group. If we as 'another group' make this project shine, the effect of the outside group watching this little melting pot of creativity, progress and results, more will come over time, increasing the network value of DO considerably. But we are no means there yet.

And that is the reason the strict airdrop rules are in place. We need to stick to that small devoted group for now. Our little Harvard. Making it work. Make a happy bunch. Vibrating energy to the outside world. Resulting in that outside force (the large group) wanting to be a part of this so bad, that after a year it does not matter anymore whether someone wants to dump this coin for a quick buck. And perhaps a quick buck well deserved.

Just like we have negative stories in the cryptocurrency field, we also have positive stories. And DeepOnion will be one of those positive stories.

I like your theory a lot! DeepOnion indeed needs true supporters. It's fairly easy to get the "outside force", but it is really hard to develop the "small devoted group" that supports ONION all the way. The reason is that small devoted group requires people to make efforts. If people are willing to invest their money and time contributing to ONION, that usually means they truly believe in Onion and won't dump onion for some quick money. Of course the outside force is also very important. Maybe at some point we can consider airdropping some amounts of onion to the outside force without having such strict rules. This will expose onion to more people and get them involved. 

migz

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:24:16 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 12:44:31 PM by migz

I wanna participate, sadly my first account was locked due to inactivity. Sad Now i need to start over again.. Good thing i am now eligible for aidrop, just need more post and activity.

Which of the account are you referring to, Bitcointalk account or DeepOnion forum account

Bitcointalk account. Theymos won't even reply, Sr member.

I also have a question, if you get into airdrop does it mean that every week you will get onions?

Have no fear, miGz is here.
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:26:22 PM

Where do you have to make ten posts? Here or anywhere?  Undecided
tembit

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:29:54 PM

I wanna participate, sadly my first account was locked due to inactivity. Sad Now i need to start over again.. Good thing i am now eligible for aidrop, just need more post and activity.

Which of the account are you referring to, Bitcointalk account or DeepOnion forum account

Bitcointalk account. Theymos won't even reply, Sr member.

I also have a question, if you get into airdrop does it mean that every week you will get onions?

The answer is yes, as long as you follow the rules. You can read OP for details of rules. Generally speaking, you cannot sell more than 10% of your onions that you get from airdrop. You should post 10 or more posts every week. Those rules are easy to follow if you truly support ONION.

tembit

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:36:21 PM

You make 10 posts here on bitcointalk. The 10 posts may not necessarily be in this ANN thread, though. It is also suggested to be active in the DeepOnion official forum, but this is not mandatory.

Bonanzacoin

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:37:37 PM

You make 10 posts here on bitcointalk. The 10 posts may not necessarily be in this ANN thread, though. It is also suggested to be active in the DeepOnion official forum, but this is not mandatory.

about the Deep onion?  Cheesy
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:39:57 PM

nope. can be about anything as long as it's of quality. and you have the deeponion signature
tembit

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:41:30 PM

Not necessarily. You can talk about anything. When you talk else where, you are also advertising DeepOnion if you wear the DO signature.

tinyblue

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:53:51 PM

I really like the fact that it looks like DeepOnion is not just another altcoin. At least to me it does not feel like an altcoin at the moment. Most altcoins have a very small community and are only active in the first weeks.

Agree, Deeponion is fresh and distinguish itself from other alts with ongoing development and a kickass community. We here to Dominate!  Grin

This is what the devs of Deep Onion was able to accomplish:

-build a very good and supportive community around Deep Onion coin
-keep the price stable as much as possible by encouraging air drop participants to invest their coin holdings for the future growth of Deep Onion coin instead of dumping the coins as soon as they get it. It is controlling your short term desires (selling deep onion for cheap) in exchange for massive gains like what happened to Monero and Dash.
-keep undesirable and unproductive members at bay to limit any damage that can be done to the coin (low quality posts, fudding, dumpers who do not care about the community and the project, and cheaters who hoard airdrops at the detriment of honest members)
-making the deep onion coin and community unique among other altcoins as mentioned by metallicelmo. It is a community where positive contribution is encouraged and cultivated by generous bounties.
-continually develop the coin by improving and adding features like DeepVault that motivates and excites its community
-make Deep Onion known to the crypto currency industry even it is just several months old

This makes me feel good about my investment.
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:54:44 PM

Good night fellow enthusiasts. The garden is prepared with love to welcome some fresh $onion. Seems like a lot people gain attention to the project as I can see on the few last pages. I recommend everybody to read carefully the op there is almost everything said what you need to know about joining the Airdrop. 13th airdrop on friday the 13th.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:56:03 PM

Sweeeeet, tomorrow's the airdrop, didn't even notice tomorrow it'd be Friday so I just got really happy despite its the 13th haha

So here we go, another airdrop round!

As usual, everything will go extremely smooth so sit tight and in a few hours they'll be on your wallet.

Make sure you're registered on the DO official forums and that you're an active member on both forums! Smiley
Bonanzacoin

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:04:26 PM

Not necessarily. You can talk about anything. When you talk else where, you are also advertising DeepOnion if you wear the DO signature.

is it needed to have signature?
Zmaku

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:04:46 PM

Oh wow, that snuck up on me...I'm now a Full Member, luckily I noticed before the count!  For some reason I thought it was next week that our activity gets updated.  Time really flies around here! Wink

You need to change your signature ASAP because you have xxxxx instead of your BTCtalk ID number. Hope you make the change before it is too late. Good luck!  Wink

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Pages: « 1 ... 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 [1437] 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: