Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:21:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 [1442] 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:21:28 AM

I have 7000 onions I purchased from novaexchange.com but afraid to update my wallet to try deepvault feature. Is there an online guide that can teach me how to update it without messing up my deeponion wallet?

Sorry for not trusting it's just that I have lots of money invested on this and don't want to risk losing my onions.

Backup your wallet.dat file, and your private keys FIRST - Put them somewhere safe. Then, In my case all that I did was I download the new version, overwrote the existing .exe and launched. It was as simple as that.

By the private keys do you mean just the password I chose? or is it like in bitcoin wallets where they give you 10 random words? because i don't remember if I got any of those.

I think you have not signed up for any campaign.  If it is right why not you join our signature campaign and get free coins every week for your support.  Please see the announcement page 1.  Keep in mind to use only DeepOnion software wallet address only.  Please do not use exchange address as you will be blacklisted. Also, I can see your Bitcoin ID is 35090.  This is the number that can be found in address bar when entering profile link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35090 of your's bitcointalk forum account.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adebisi

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:21:40 AM

What do you use to count the characters ? This must be stressing Grin
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:22:05 AM

I'm curious to know how many are actually left who are on track for founder status.  Each week I bet it gets more and more rare.  I'll do my best to get there.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:22:09 AM

Can you give me the stats of last week ? ( Number of participants, their rank and how much won each )

Here is a website maintained by a 3rd party https://deeponion.info/ and gives very useful data about the DeepOnion airdrops which i use all the time.

So like 70% or people rejected... This does not inspire confidence, i have no other signature so it worth nothing to try, even if i don't like the Idea to work for them without the guarantee to be paid for it

yes, around 70% rejected.  when the rewards are high, lots of people are tempted to cheat just to claim more rewards, like creating multiple accounts.  some may just register and forgot to follow the rules because they joined too much airdrops and had a hard time following each airdrops they joined.  otheres are just for quick money, once they got airdrop, they dumped and gone.  if you're in for a long term support, i recommend you join this project and put much passion and priority to this community.  the rewards are high, participate and contribute.  good luck
hardinero007

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:23:52 AM

i think devs deam developed the airdrop bots to count the characters, not human.  it's waste of human energy to count each posts of each member every week.
Adebisi

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:25:09 AM

Can you give me the stats of last week ? ( Number of participants, their rank and how much won each )

Here is a website maintained by a 3rd party https://deeponion.info/ and gives very useful data about the DeepOnion airdrops which i use all the time.

So like 70% or people rejected... This does not inspire confidence, i have no other signature so it worth nothing to try, even if i don't like the Idea to work for them without the guarantee to be paid for it

yes, around 70% rejected.  when the rewards are high, lots of people are tempted to cheat just to claim more rewards, like creating multiple accounts.  some may just register and forgot to follow the rules because they joined too much airdrops and had a hard time following each airdrops they joined.  otheres are just for quick money, once they got airdrop, they dumped and gone.  if you're in for a long term support, i recommend you join this project and put much passion and priority to this community.  the rewards are high, participate and contribute.  good luck

But to be able to dump, these people have to get in the airdrop, do they were not the rejected ones.

Thank you, i will try it for few weeks.
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:26:01 AM

There is a BOT that checks the posts ....

>START
 I AM NOT A BOT ... Haha
END<

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Adebisi

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:26:21 AM

i think devs deam developed the airdrop bots to count the characters, not human.  it's waste of human energy to count each posts of each member every week.

Oh okay good, so i have to make more than 50 characters and that's it ?
Because It is still only one line with 50 characters
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:28:37 AM

There are two major reasons why the rules exist
1) to deter cheaters, people that create multiple accounts and attempt to claim multiple airdrops. I few weeks ago there is a story of a shady person that had 10 accounts and they were claiming the airdrop 10 times. They were caught and banned from future airdrops. Needless to say this behavior steals from honest hard working supporters of Deep Onion that follow the rules.

2) to eliminate scammer accounts that reflect poorly on the Deep Onion brand and our community. Sadly, there are some people that every single post they make are pure spam "me too", "yes, I agree", meaningless words, nothing of value in their postings or commentary. Clearly the only purpose is to abuse the system and attempt to extract cash rather than attempt to build the Deep Onion brand and grow the crypto ecosystem.

If we have the privilege of holding a Deep Onion signature, we must remember that we are global ambassadors of Deep Onion and make sure that our posts reflect well on us and on the Deep Onion.  

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
hardinero007

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:37:25 AM

i think devs deam developed the airdrop bots to count the characters, not human.  it's waste of human energy to count each posts of each member every week.

yes, more than 50 characters, excluding punctuation marks and symbols.  but i suggest you don't put too much emphasis on character counts on your posts.  if you're passionate enough, you won't notice that you've already surpassed the 10-post rules.  just participate and contribute the best way you can.
Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:41:55 AM

Bitcoin is up to $5,820 and Onions at $1.04 USD. This is good news!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/

DeepOnion is going to the moon slowly but surely.  Grin

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:54:49 AM

Bitcoin is up to $5,820 and Onions at $1.04 USD. This is good news!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/

DeepOnion is going to the moon slowly but surely.  Grin

Wow it is good news, it is pumping again! and I hope it will continue to grow to $2+.
GCforce

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:01:22 AM

I have 7000 onions I purchased from novaexchange.com but afraid to update my wallet to try deepvault feature. Is there an online guide that can teach me how to update it without messing up my deeponion wallet?

Sorry for not trusting it's just that I have lots of money invested on this and don't want to risk losing my onions.

Hello, you just have to backup your wallet before trying the new one. Follow these instructions : https://steemit.com/deeponion/@sowellsvt/how-to-install-a-fresh-copy-of-deeponion-wallet

Is there any time frame to update our deeponion wallets? or is it optional for the usres that want to try soon the DeepVault feature?

Hi @USBitcoinServices.Com

It is purely your own choice to update to version 1.3 with DeepVault however all mods have to do it and register some files on DeepVault.
There wasnt and hasnt been any problems with it at all and i used the DeepVault too. Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

love is first

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:03:56 AM

every where is. new alltcoin!  sound great!  is it worth. to. invest?
GCforce

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:08:34 AM

Hi @Adebisi your bitcointalk account was created on September 05 2017 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1140518

Airdrop participant must have been registered on or before the 1st of September but as in themonkii and my previous answers this may change in the future again

Also it is 10 posts with 50 min characters each week 10 x 50 and they must be "valid" as in the rules on the front page deeponion.org and which i posted an image off on here earlier

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
crypto-rainbow (OP)

Activity: 266

DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:23:27 AM

How is everyone? It is again a beautiful Friday payday! Wishing you all the best.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
GCforce

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 05:25:44 AM

every where is. new alltcoin!  sound great!  is it worth. to. invest?

https://twitter.com/MichaelSuppo aka Suppoman Udemy's VIDEO
TOP 5 UNDERVALUED PRIVACY CRYPTOCURRENCIES??

Look at his grin Smiley oh video a few days old hence price difference

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
zoom_rich

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:27:49 AM

How will the people who don't get into the airdrop affect the future of this coin? The legit people. That's one thing to consider since they are part of cryptos.
eugenex

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:30:34 AM

How is everyone? It is again a beautiful Friday payday! Wishing you all the best.

Yes, Friday is the best day, especially when there is a distribution and you have a good day

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
michaelangelo

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:47:15 AM

We are all doing great as today onions fall from sky.

All the best wishes for you crypto rainbow.

Jason will come and serve us onions Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
Pages: « 1 ... 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 [1442] 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: