Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 [1422] 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hashmaster1

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:24:46 PM

I tried months to get into deeponion airdrop. I finally applied and spent hours to on getting the client working. Today I tried to check my status, but I accidently pressed "apply airdrop" button when I should have pressed "Check status". I guess I was on wrong page. After pressing "apply airdrop" it said I was "blacklisted".

All this work for nothing. Is there something I can do to remove that blacklisting?  Roll Eyes Huh

First of all replace xxxxx in your signature as you wont get in airdrop.

Join on deep onion forum and write there or on slack for support.

You have to patient, supportive and you will be rewarded...
The slack link on the support board doesnt work. I wrote a message there though.  I wouldnt mind if I hand wasted good part of this and yesterday on this. Time is not cheap.

As someone else said, the slack isn't supported anymore. I submitted a support ticket on the deeponion forum a got a reply within 2 days from a mod. So i would suggest trying there. I was told this :

Now your signature is ok
Bitcointalk activity : good
beitcointalk DeepOnion support: not bad
DeepOnion forum activity : not bad
Content creator: no
DeepOnion want to build a strong community and DeepOnion airdrops have a very big values.
Show please more support to the DeepOnion project here and don't forget about Bitcointalk forum too.
If you will show some very good activity, devs maybe will review your case.

So i think they are looking for something along those lines. I was still not given any approval though, so i think you have to work on content creating possibly? Like the mod that answered my support ticket said The deeponion airdrop has a lot of value so you have to work to be accepted to the community. I need to change the not bad into good haha. Good luck on your application anyway! DO #1
Ya, I had gotten the exact same response from the DO support & I guess all standings have to be good or higher, might be hard for some people to have that much activity on 2  different forum pages while working a full time job... But hey I bet there's tons of other people that some how find the time to do it!  Wink

It ain't that hard, i'm working 11-12 hours a day and ive got a familly and i can easily do 20-25 msg per week.  It might be hard if you're doing it only for the onions, i've always posted on this forum even before onions and its part of my life now.  It all depends on your motives and i would even add, even thou its not written and maybe i'm even overthinking it, but even if you fill all the requirements, if they still feel you do it for the money, you might not be approved either.  (Note: There's no rules about this, its just my own interpretation of the goal for those rules)

The purpose for those rules is to apply a filter to find good members, its not quantitative its qualitative but its hard to define quality so they've come up with those rules as a basis.  

So if you try too fool them, they will get you, sooner or later!
Ya I know, I'm still trying to find my grove it's been awhile since I've been back on the bct forum, I kinda became a lurker checking in once in awhile on things after getting a full time job and stuff... But It's been too long haha...
And I'm a pretty shy person... And I hate sounding stupid...So it's gonna probably take a few weeks before I can become my old self.

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:26:06 PM

Can anyone hekp me my wallet always out of sync !!
what I should do to make my wallet online ?

read here please  https://deeponion.org/community/support-tickets/knowledge-base/windows-creating-conf-file.4/
Zmaku

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:38:38 PM

Voting for the best Friday 13th Airdrop theme wallpaper has started. Voting will be available for the next 24 hours after which the winner will be rewarded with 13 ONION's

You can give your vote here - https://deeponion.org/community/threads/onion-wallpaper-contest-win-13-onions.4001/

THANK YOU!
lol most of them are kind of spooky Shocked i still  think that the first one is the best. voted for zmaku's wallpaper

Thank you very much. I have three entries, each with its own theme and twist. I like all of them equally, first two are based on trying to be smart and funny with text, and third one is that plus some heavy graphic adjustments. But there are some nice entries from others too. Let the best one win. Good luck to everyone!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:40:30 PM

Coindesk posed a question, can you answer it?

A survey on https://www.coindesk.com/ poses this question:

Which cryptocurrency would you use to send a transaction you did not want anyone to know anything about?

I KNOW you beautiful people know the answer, and it starts with an 'O'!

Unfortunately, this time it is 'Other' as Onions aren't listed.  Please vote other today to let them know that Bitcoin and Ether don't cut it for you.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoprivacy

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:52:21 PM

Another day and another step forward, this time driven by the community, namely Morchid and his brother. You deserve a big THANK YOU for your effort, your website design is a great contribution indeed.

I've just seen the new website design and it looks really fantastic!
In the future, it would be great if the website + wallet + mobile wallet and everything else is unified... to create some kind of brand design, easily recognizable that it belongs to DeepOnion.

Agreed, I had a similar thought in one of my previous posts - I believe that unified design and strong brand will be useful for marketing purposes and should help to attract more investors.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:53:14 PM

If you get an error in last few blocks, you will need to install:

NetTime as Service

http://www.timesynctool.com/

This is another very common problem.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:58:51 PM

I'm looking to buy for the coins like xmr or dash/pivx/xvg. I have technical question. I live in not "Bitcoin firendly" country. If the goverment will block VPN like in China. Will the "DeepOnion" work as he should?

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
tinyblue

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:11:34 AM

I'm happy that I bought some onions yesterday. Price seems to be doing good.
stuartb

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:17:08 AM

And I sold my half of deeponion which I got in the contest .. and now regrets Sad
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:24:54 AM

I tried months to get into deeponion airdrop. I finally applied and spent hours to on getting the client working. Today I tried to check my status, but I accidently pressed "apply airdrop" button when I should have pressed "Check status". I guess I was on wrong page. After pressing "apply airdrop" it said I was "blacklisted".

All this work for nothing. Is there something I can do to remove that blacklisting?  Roll Eyes Huh

First of all replace xxxxx in your signature as you wont get in airdrop.

Join on deep onion forum and write there or on slack for support.

You have to patient, supportive and you will be rewarded...
The slack link on the support board doesnt work. I wrote a message there though.  I wouldnt mind if I hand wasted good part of this and yesterday on this. Time is not cheap.

As someone else said, the slack isn't supported anymore. I submitted a support ticket on the deeponion forum a got a reply within 2 days from a mod. So i would suggest trying there. I was told this :

Now your signature is ok
Bitcointalk activity : good
beitcointalk DeepOnion support: not bad
DeepOnion forum activity : not bad
Content creator: no
DeepOnion want to build a strong community and DeepOnion airdrops have a very big values.
Show please more support to the DeepOnion project here and don't forget about Bitcointalk forum too.
If you will show some very good activity, devs maybe will review your case.

So i think they are looking for something along those lines. I was still not given any approval though, so i think you have to work on content creating possibly? Like the mod that answered my support ticket said The deeponion airdrop has a lot of value so you have to work to be accepted to the community. I need to change the not bad into good haha. Good luck on your application anyway! DO #1
Ya, I had gotten the exact same response from the DO support & I guess all standings have to be good or higher, might be hard for some people to have that much activity on 2  different forum pages while working a full time job... But hey I bet there's tons of other people that some how find the time to do it!  Wink

It ain't that hard, i'm working 11-12 hours a day and ive got a familly and i can easily do 20-25 msg per week.  It might be hard if you're doing it only for the onions, i've always posted on this forum even before onions and its part of my life now.  It all depends on your motives and i would even add, even thou its not written and maybe i'm even overthinking it, but even if you fill all the requirements, if they still feel you do it for the money, you might not be approved either.  (Note: There's no rules about this, its just my own interpretation of the goal for those rules)

The purpose for those rules is to apply a filter to find good members, its not quantitative its qualitative but its hard to define quality so they've come up with those rules as a basis.  

So if you try too fool them, they will get you, sooner or later!
all you have stated is indeed true.
people who are having time meeting the required 10 post per week should remember that they have 7 days to do it.
therefore there is no need to rush things.
comments specifically made in order to comply with it can easily be determined by anyone.
and this could surely be a basis for you being blacklisted.
that is why before you do your post you should be putting some efforts into it.
think of it as a way to learn new things and not just a task.
do this and on the end you will be amazed with how this could help you...
Cheesy
good luck guys

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:24:59 AM

Coindesk posed a question, can you answer it?

A survey on https://www.coindesk.com/ poses this question:

Which cryptocurrency would you use to send a transaction you did not want anyone to know anything about?

I KNOW you beautiful people know the answer, and it starts with an 'O'!

Unfortunately, this time it is 'Other' as Onions aren't listed.  Please vote other today to let them know that Bitcoin and Ether don't cut it for you.

Sorry, this is now over, I caught it at the tail end!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:31:10 AM

Well if you applied first time pressing apply airdrop once again should not be a problem. You should be more supportive for DeepOnion. You have a solid profile and many interests, but not post fully in off topic forum. Support DeepOnion and if you have more questions just ask. Somebody will help you for sure Smiley

You can also check out official DeepOnion forum and also find many bounties there https://deeponion.org/community/forums/deeponion-bounties.27/

dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:36:35 AM

Do they still take new people for airdrops ?
dave111223
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:37:58 AM

I am really hesitating to dump my current Campaign of Notary which will probably give me less in 3 months than a week of deep onion

But first i need to be sure Deep Onion accepts me, is there a way to know before jumping in?
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:46:48 AM

Guys, let's help Warren Buffett help PUMP our ONIONs... Lets ReTweet this https://twitter.com/kissmarx/status/918275020106866688

wanispwnz

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:47:52 AM

If there won't be an huge dump whale it should be doing fine and continually grow.
I'm considering more and more buying some Onions too while they are relatively cheap. And as I made 5 Ethers
just in few hours by trading the new sh*tty e-Coins lol I would like to buy some but as I dislike novaexchange I'll have to wait
a while. :/ Cheesy

Franzinatr

Activity: 389
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:47:57 AM

Friday the 13TH soon! It's a bad day for us? No! It's a very very special day for onion hodlers  Smiley

This is the community that always have positive news, great projects and mostly excellent services. Good job for those who contribute much in DeepOnion.

hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:49:08 AM

I am really hesitating to dump my current Campaign of Notary which will probably give me less in 3 months than a week of deep onion

But first i need to be sure Deep Onion accepts me, is there a way to know before jumping in?

Hi airdrop is open for everyone.  They don't have a quota for the number of participants.  Just be sure to read all the rules regarding airdrop before you apply and everything else will be fine Smiley

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
dave111223
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:53:28 AM

Hi airdrop is open for everyone.  They don't have a quota for the number of participants.  Just be sure to read all the rules regarding airdrop before you apply and everything else will be fine Smiley

I heard that so many people have been refused, even some heroe accounts so i worry .
When do we know if we are accepted ? After the first week wearing the signature ( so free advertising without being sure to be accepted ?)
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:59:10 AM

Friday the 13TH soon! It's a bad day for us? No! It's a very very special day for onion hodlers  Smiley

This is the community that always have positive news, great projects and mostly excellent services. Good job for those who contribute much in DeepOnion.

Very true bro @Franzinatr! It is a Feast of Onions for the HODLers. It's delicious day for us all hodlers!  Grin

DeepOnion surely does is dominating! The Technology is dominating! The airdrops is dominating! No other can equal what and how DeepOnion do its thing!

I've been there and over there, and everywhere, but DeepOnion is simply, undeniably, amazingly the best there is in this crypto universe.
Pages: « 1 ... 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 [1422] 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: