Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:39:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 [1567] 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
moore100

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:08:21 PM

Does anyone know if a Facebook campaign is planned?

The Facebook campaign could help increase the visibility of Deeponion Smiley
Yeah i totally agree with you, Facebook ads could increase popularity of DeepOnion, also it would bring many new members to the DeepOnion forum.
Also ads on cryptocoin popular sites like coinmarketcap could help very much. But all of these should be done after more development.

We need some serious stuff on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks. Youtube too.
There are many people that don't know what cryptocurrency is, DeepOnion too.
We need to spread the word.

Of course advertising is important but DeepOnion is still a very young project so no hurry here.
Also facebook and google ads are already on the roadmap for Q4 of 2017. No need to worry  Smiley
That's very nice to hear that FB and Google ads are going to be implemented in the marketing process Smiley

GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 11:19:35 PM

Oh and dont forget DeepOnion is on Twitter https://twitter.com/@DeepOnionx and Facebook https://en-gb.facebook.com/deeponionx/ and on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0CNbGzlI56nl7BJ02BTz8w

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:23:16 PM

Oh no i was about to join the airdrop and they have now temp closed it Sad Does anyone know when will they reopen for registrations? Hope the dev team won't make it harder to apply.

I believe its definitely closed and you wont have any ONION EVER!  Just kidding, they are about to announced something they said that the process will be fully automated pretty soon.  Guess they are working on this...

Stay tune!
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:32:37 PM

Hey guys, I'm new to the DeepOnion community and really enjoying myself thusfar. This place really is special, and I can't wait to see what's to come. Anyways, hoping someone can answer my simple question: Does my wallet need to stay open and connected to the network in order to stake? I'm running from a laptop while in college and can't have it running 24/7, not to mention school wifi is shoddy and frequently drops. Thanks!
spov

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:35:34 PM

Oh no i was about to join the airdrop and they have now temp closed it Sad Does anyone know when will they reopen for registrations? Hope the dev team won't make it harder to apply.

The registration will be opened soon as the developers are implementing changes in the rules. Regarding the difficulty: The rules will be modified such that only genuine members of the community will be rewarded (i.e. be part of the airdrop). The DO forum has the latest updates.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:36:53 PM

Hey guys, I'm new to the DeepOnion community and really enjoying myself thusfar. This place really is special, and I can't wait to see what's to come. Anyways, hoping someone can answer my simple question: Does my wallet need to stay open and connected to the network in order to stake? I'm running from a laptop while in college and can't have it running 24/7, not to mention school wifi is shoddy and frequently drops. Thanks!

Welcome to the community jeffthebaker, enjoy your stay!

In order to stake you need to leave your wallet open, it does not need to run 24/7. Just leave it open when you can even for 30 minutes, the weight will accumulate and you'll eventually stake, just not as often if it was running 24/7 Smiley
tiger2monkey

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:47:48 PM

please feedback about new planned page if you have any suggestion please make it now
https://impressive.im/htmlfordeeper/index.html

Very nice website,great looking, and very dynamic, professionally designed. Many useful info on the page, I especially like the roadmap section. Great works, Devs and community!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:56:36 PM

please feedback about new planned page if you have any suggestion please make it now

New site looks great, beautiful design, very professional.
Only thing I would change is adding some kind of detail to the "Join Airdrop" button, since I think this is one of the most important things I think it should have more importance than the rest of the menus.
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 11:58:42 PM

We have just crossed 4000 members in DeepOnion forum.  We are getting stronger and stronger each day.   Smiley Smiley

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
spov

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:59:14 PM

EDIT: thanks for the explanation. So are you out of the project?

I continue support the project, i'm just out of Airdrop because I decided few weeks ago that BTC is a better choice before the hardforks.
As we see now, that was a smart decision. I will buy more Onions later using my profit, no worries and don't sell the dip;)

There is some news from Coinbase claiming that the snapshot of the blockchain is already done. If it is true, it is likely one might have missed the free BTCGold. That would be particularly bad news for those who took out their airdrop stash.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Bibi187

Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:31:12 AM

EDIT: thanks for the explanation. So are you out of the project?

I continue support the project, i'm just out of Airdrop because I decided few weeks ago that BTC is a better choice before the hardforks.
As we see now, that was a smart decision. I will buy more Onions later using my profit, no worries and don't sell the dip;)

There is some news from Coinbase claiming that the snapshot of the blockchain is already done. If it is true, it is likely one might have missed the free BTCGold. That would be particularly bad news for those who took out their airdrop stash.

You can find timer on official BitcoinGold, actually snapshot of fork is not done yet.

And coinbase dont support BTCGold for moment, i recommend you to transfer your BTC out for the snapshot at least.

Better to have a wallet with control of your private key.

Bitcoin Gold forks at block 491407

02Day(s) : 12Hour(s) : 09Minute(s) : 19Second(s)

Link of official website http://btcgpu.org/

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 12:43:23 AM

No need keep wallet always opened. Your network weight will be growing even with closed wallet(but no more then 30 days for every input)

you can read this article which i wrote for DeepOnion.(Staking without hard formulas from program code)

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-staking-guide.3991/

GCforce

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:01:36 AM

New site looks great, beautiful design, very professional.
Only thing I would change is adding some kind of detail to the "Join Airdrop" button, since I think this is one of the most important things I think it should have more importance than the rest of the menus.

A great look and feel to the site designed by impressive and as good as his videos too.

Good point @brokk with the airdrop details. Perhaps a colored band between each of the sections would give more prominence to that and highlight the other main points better also.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
GCforce

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:13:22 AM

Guys,
Someone has deposited BTC in NOVA EXCHANGE?

I tried to deposit a couple today, it already has several confirmations in blockchain and it does not appears in my BTC wallet there.
A little worried as I was justing use this exchange to buy Onion.

Hi @vfrias thanks for supporting DeepOnion by purchasing Onion$ at Nova. I have not deposited BTC there, but it is a legitimate site and i have had no trouble with my transactions. I am not sure if because of the fork in btc that there is some delay in processing BTC at NOVA. If you use the troll box there and ask if there is a problem someone should help you.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:35:02 AM

Seeing as how DeepOnion is very legit, with work so much active development, etc. Can't those negative trust ratings be removed from Rainbow?
hiramofTyre

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:36:31 AM

Since there's no official announcement, maybe they're just fixing something at the backend. Just keep an eye on this and it may open soon.

It was said that there would be new rules by the 16th airdrop so maybe, just maybe the registration would be open by then.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Benezim

Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:41:49 AM

Seeing as how DeepOnion is very legit, with work so much active development, etc. Can't those negative trust ratings be removed from Rainbow?

I’m not so sure about this. There have been a lot of discussions about it (I won’t link to the thread here, just google negative trust and crypto-rainbow), but if a trust member has a problem with you, it seems to be really difficult to get rid of the negative feedback.

On the other hand, everyone involved here knows how legit the project is and how strong the community stands behind it, even some of the dumpers stay around because of the community aspect of it. I would not read too much into this.
tinyblue

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:46:53 AM

I cannot wait to see the new rules. I'm looking forward to it, as if it was an anticipated new episode of a favorite television show.
GCforce

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:50:05 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 03:03:16 AM by GCforce

Hi @marilyngroom Those neg feedback's were given by the fudders. Some of them are blacklisted members who have a grudge. Some are people who are heavily invested in another crypto and so tried to undermine the status of Crypto-rainbow thereby trying to diminishe the success of DeepOnion, now whilst writing this nearing page 1600.  Roll Eyes

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:36:47 AM

Once again I would like to give a respectful thank you for the weekly onions.  Two weeks, but feels like a long long time that I've been here... probably a couple of months.  Even at 50 something cents, DeepOnion is higher than what it was when I bought it (before I got into the airdrop) the first time.  I am very very thankful and will continue to work hard for ONION.

The recent hurricane has me thinking about projections.  DeepOnion is a big storm and could hurtle in many directions.  It is hard to evaluate what I am getting paid each week.  How much will I get paid in the future?  Will I get the moderator position?  Where will my multiplier lie on the 3X to 5X spectrum?  How many weeks will be left when I start, if I start?  These questions are high in the eyes of all the DeepOnion faithful, and I'll say it now:  no choices look unpleasant.

Much the opposite of a hurricane, DeepOnion is hurtling great quality into my life.  My ABSOLUTE AWFUL worst case projection, at this point SAFELY at 25 cents, would mean over a 100 dollars a week for posting on an internet forum.  I put high quality posting at the top of my to do list, but I want this to be a career even now despite the warnings of so-called experts that no nothing of what a blockchain is telling me that it will all fail.  If it is like the dotcom crash, so be it.  The internet is still around.  Microsoft thrives, as will DeepOnion... DeepOnion is a top compan- well, a top entity.  I place a lot of pride on this as my part time job.  It pays higher than my 'real' part time job, ahaha!

Excuse the waxing poetic, the tears in my eyes, boys and girls I've cut ONIONs (and had a sip of the sake)!

My low ball estimate is around a dollar.  Over 500 dollars a week for posting in an internet forum, wow!  This is hurricane that is lifting up the trash and feeding the homeless, giving the stray kittens homes, etc. etc.

My real, honest to goodness, evaluation is that DeepOnion will be a 6 dollars in a year or two.  In the alternate reality where money is the root of all evil, lewd acts are being committed in the streets at the sight of this hurricane.  The levees broke, the normal no longer makes sense.  Thank you all, thank you!

My high-ball real price for two years from today is about $30.  That's 18,000 a week.  Haha, think about that.  In this past two weeks I've received more than I did back when I worked as a govt contractor.  Just for posting on an internet forum.  Did I mention I'm cutting ONIONs?  If I get the job, and get 4X that... I could live a life of purpose and commitment to bringing the best out of the world.

Anyhow, thank you everyone here... thank you DeepOnion staff.  Thank you monkii, thank you crypto-rainbow, thank you bykalkafjdklajf (yeah, can't remember that spelling!!), thank you Deeper, etc etc etc.  Take that in no particular order, I just remember misspelled monkeys first above all the others.  Thank you hodlers, and thank you dumpers, for you have given me more.

Best wishes,

CryptoGrinder

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 [1567] 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: