Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:40:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 [1569] 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 06:50:08 AM

nice community, count me in Cool Cool

Do you ready to DOMINATE ?  Grin

nick1492

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 07:42:13 AM

Hi Community,

You know me, I'm the one who created you the Friday the 13th AirDrop Wallpaper, I want to consult you about my AirDrop Position. I got Approved, then I got blacklisted.

Here is my ticket to DeepOnion.

I humbly come to your great Community with an argument on my situation, being blacklisted on the October 20 AirDrop, even though it should have been my first AirDrop.

I applied to the AirDrop last October 13-Friday, then I was Approved last October 14-Saturday.  So, I believe I am qualified to receive the AirDrop for October 20.

Here's the scenario,

I won a Bounty for the best banner for the October 13th AirDrop Banner. The bounty was 13 coins of DeepOnion. So, on the week from October 16-20, I receive the 13 DeepOnion Coin from the bounty reward.

But, the same time, that I did not know that you also send an  0.08 coin for test, which I just know today, that that 0.08coin was your test send for the wallet.

So my wallet receive a 13.08 Coin of Deep ONion.

At that period of October 16 to 19, I have not receive the October 20 AirDrop. Correct.

I was so excited with my bounty reward, I want to test it and send the 13 DeepOnion Coin to my NovaExchange wallet, if the wallet can really send coin to my Exchange Wallet.

So, when I send the 13DeepOnion Coin, your wallet deduct a value of 0.01 coin, so what's left on the wallet is 0.07.

My argument here,  why to blacklist me on the October 20 Airdrop when the Rules are not clear on the following first;
1.) On your rules and regulation on Airdrop at link: https://deeponion.org/index.php#airdrop-participate, you did not mention that you will be sending a 0.08 coin for test, and IT SHOULD NOT BE USED.
2.) I did not know that that  0.08 coin comes from Your AirDrop Rules, since it is not advised to me that you will be sending AirDrop Advance of 0.08
3.) As per attached that 0.08 coin was placed on the Spendable Portion of the Wallet.

I thank you for giving time to my ticket.

I hope you reconsider my AirDrop Position as one of the Approved Recepient of Airdrop and should be included on the October 20 AirDrop, because I worked hard for it.

nezero

Activity: 276
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:20:55 AM

Hi Community,

You know me, I'm the one who created you the Friday the 13th AirDrop Wallpaper, I want to consult you about my AirDrop Position. I got Approved, then I got blacklisted.

I humbly come to your great Community with an argument on my situation, being blacklisted on the October 20 AirDrop, even though it should have been my first AirDrop.

I applied to the AirDrop last October 13-Friday, then I was Approved last October 14-Saturday.  So, I believe I am qualified to receive the AirDrop for October 20.

Here's the scenario,

I won a Bounty for the best banner for the October 13th AirDrop Banner. The bounty was 13 coins of DeepOnion. So, on the week from October 16-20, I receive the 13 DeepOnion Coin from the bounty reward.

But, the same time, that I did not know that you also send an  0.08 coin for test, which I just know today, that that 0.08coin was your test send for the wallet.

At that period of October 16 to 19, I have not receive the October 20 AirDrop. Correct.

I was so excited with my bounty reward, I want to test it and send the 13 DeepOnion Coin to my NovaExchange wallet, if the wallet can really send coin to my Exchange Wallet.

So, when I send the 13DeepOnion Coin, your wallet deduct a value of 0.01 coin, so what's left on the wallet is 0.07.

My argument here,  why to blacklist me on the October 20 Airdrop when the Rules are not clear on the following first;
1.) On your rules and regulation on Airdrop at link: https://deeponion.org/index.php#airdrop-participate, you did not mention that you will be sending a 0.08 coin for test, and IT SHOULD NOT BE USED.
2.) I did not know that that  0.08 coin comes from Your AirDrop Rules, since it is not advised to me that you will be sending AirDrop Advance of 0.08
3.) As per attached that 0.08 coin was placed on the Spendable Portion of the Wallet.

I hope you reconsider my AirDrop Position as one of the Approved Recepient of Airdrop and should be included on the October 20 AirDrop, because I worked hard for it.

It sounds like you have a case make sure the 0.08 is back in your airdrop wallet and continue to participate in the community. The 0.08 is part of the airdrop moving it when it's all you have so far is seen as 100% dump.

tinyblue

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:21:40 AM

Hi Community,

Here's the scenario,

You banner, not all the links have your account number. One of them has the XXXX. That's probably what messed you up.
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:29:42 AM

Give your feedback for the website in the forum guys! So exited on the new website, with Deepsend + exchnage announced by the dev. Just awsome!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
michealpt

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:34:13 AM

when i can receive deeponion !!!
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:37:56 AM

Read rules first how to join, read OP especially, there are so many things wrong in your profile, signature, etc, can't even decide where to start. But long story short, you will have to wait for a while that's for sure.

So until rules change, you are out, for now. But you can still participate in exchange with some buy support.
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:46:17 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 09:24:47 AM by cdb1690

Anyone out there, who can help me out with my question please? Thanks in advance  Smiley

I've got a question about staking:

If I have 2 addresses, 1 airdrop and 1 'working' address, do I need to keep an eye out for my airdrop address when I want to leave my wallet open for the purpose of staking? For example, if I should receive a staking reward, do them coins in the airdrop address get touched, like with 'regular movement' as explained in the How To Fix The Block Explorer Airdrop Wallet Balance Of Onion link?

No, you don't need to keep an eye on that.

Disclaimer: I haven't really looked closely into how DeepOnion's staking transactions work, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong. With that said, what staking transactions is doing is sending funds from one of your address back into the same address. The staking rewards are implemented as negative fees, meaning that staking transactions spends x funds from one of your address and sends back x+rewards funds to the very same address.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:56:17 AM

Guys, don't forget make backups for your wallets.  Grin

This meme Autheticity Guaranteed by DeepVault
Use Di1zov5J1vqLoQ9VG4xLRKjU5Z7inPxn8A to verify.   Grin

I open the topic, I read and then the picture. And I drink tea - poured the keyboard. Thank you for such a bright morning. Grin
Picture is very strong alert to all Deeponion stake holders , I have already two backup of wallet.DAT in two USB flash but still that not enough , I am planning to upload it to cloud drive do you think deepers that will be secure ?.
Thank you
dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:58:42 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 09:12:20 AM by dadesu

Yep pictures are very good reminder of risk if you dont have backup of wallet. So pls all make backup.
And in future will be very good to have ledger nano s software for deeponion.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
kSL

Activity: 223

Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:05:52 AM

and who keeps the wallet where? there are those who store in cloud drive?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:07:57 AM

Thank you  Wink

Verify the following image using owner address DhZttWXLBqVQdi58veXwxjkpPxW5nbZuq7

dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:14:18 AM

and who keeps the wallet where? there are those who store in cloud drive?

You can backup all wallet data or complete directorium from roming/deeponion on usb flash stick.
I have my backup like that but you can make lots of kind of backup, like backup all system with norton or acronis...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
michealpt

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:28:32 AM

Read rules first how to join, read OP especially, there are so many things wrong in your profile, signature, etc, can't even decide where to start. But long story short, you will have to wait for a while that's for sure.

So until rules change, you are out, for now. But you can still participate in exchange with some buy support.
thanks so much. I know that Sad
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 09:29:33 AM

Yesterday, we became 4000 members in DeepOnion official forum and I think today we will hit 1600th page here in the forum today.   We are already 10th most popular currency in Altcoins ANN page and with just next 100 page or slightly more, we will be at 5th position in Altcoins announcement page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0;sort=replies;desc.  Look at how close we are beating 4 altcoins just above us

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
▐█████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
Kumic

Activity: 533

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:45:43 AM

Smiley That's enviable speed. And we just started.
Spreading on social networks will give us more boost for new members on DeepOnion forum.

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:46:51 AM

Yesterday, we became 4000 members in DeepOnion official forum and I think today we will hit 1600th page here in the forum today.   We are already 10th most popular currency in Altcoins ANN page and with just next 100 page or slightly more, we will be at 5th position in Altcoins announcement page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0;sort=replies;desc.  Look at how close we are beating 4 altcoins just above us

I didn't realise blackcoin was so popular, I thought it was just a sh**coin! Soon DeepOnion will overtake it anyway and leave all those other coins in our dust Grin

DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:50:54 AM

I cannot wait to see the new rules. I'm looking forward to it, as if it was an anticipated new episode of a favorite television show.

Dont hold your breathe it may take a week or two more still to come out. Also from the sounds of it seems like things are going to maybe not get harder but still be as selective in the process. Not sure what to fully expect but I

think one thing you can kind of expect is that the new rules will require more participation on DeepOnion forums. I think if this happens it is a good change moving forward because as much as bitcointalk is good this thread gets

really cluttered and it can be quite hard to find good information quick. If the shift focuses more on DeepOnion forums then we can easily attain the information we need while being cohesive as a big group. I look forward to the

changes too and welcome them with open arms!

Either way, I hope they ease the rules for joining the airdrop, that way more people can hodl the coins and stabilize it.  Not all people have the skill for contributing to the community.  But these people will hodl the coins till the very end including myself Smiley. Some members of the airdrop have contributed in a big way, but they are also the ones who dump the coins just my two cents Smiley

On the other hand, if you losen the requirements there are just more people waiting to dump free coins. Not sure if that really stabilizes the coin as you say.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
yaunzunsha

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:58:32 AM

Arrived on page 1500 is seven days ago things, now have to 1600 pages.
Looking forward to the 16th round of the new rules of air, it will let us explosive growth
I am glad that I can participate in the history of a great currency
MR73

Activity: 388

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:10:50 AM

I cannot wait to see the new rules. I'm looking forward to it, as if it was an anticipated new episode of a favorite television show.

Dont hold your breathe it may take a week or two more still to come out. Also from the sounds of it seems like things are going to maybe not get harder but still be as selective in the process. Not sure what to fully expect but I

think one thing you can kind of expect is that the new rules will require more participation on DeepOnion forums. I think if this happens it is a good change moving forward because as much as bitcointalk is good this thread gets

really cluttered and it can be quite hard to find good information quick. If the shift focuses more on DeepOnion forums then we can easily attain the information we need while being cohesive as a big group. I look forward to the

changes too and welcome them with open arms!

Either way, I hope they ease the rules for joining the airdrop, that way more people can hodl the coins and stabilize it.  Not all people have the skill for contributing to the community.  But these people will hodl the coins till the very end including myself Smiley. Some members of the airdrop have contributed in a big way, but they are also the ones who dump the coins just my two cents Smiley

On the other hand, if you losen the requirements there are just more people waiting to dump free coins. Not sure if that really stabilizes the coin as you say.

That's to predict. It is clear that with the new rules, it will do good for the onion because more people will be able to access the airdrop. Except that many people are not serious and prefer to dump their parts
It is a risk to take, but I think the Dev have already thought about this situation.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 [1569] 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: