Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long could bitcoin last?  (Read 23181 times)
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:47:39 PM

Depends on it's popularity and the effect of it throughout the world. If bitcoin will continue to rise and the investor will continue to support and invest in bitcoin it will continue to last long.
I agree with what you say, as long as bitcoin is still in the interest as a means of investing or for other uses, I believe bitcoin will last for a long time, especially now that bitcoin demand is increasing which makes bitcoin prices go up, and bitcoin has Own advantages compared to other coins, it also makes a lot of people still use and trust it as a means of transaction or for other things his

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:51:48 PM

I don't think so if bitcoin can last. In this case, it is like you also ask if out peso money last. Bitcoin is money. Peso is a money. The only difference between the two is, the other one is you can physically hold.
I also don’t think so bitcoins will ever vanish from the face of earth but to me I think bitcoin will survive for long time because bitcoin have changed the lives of many people around the globe and have provided chances to many for changing their lives and achieve their goals. With the passage of time, bitcoins will have more support. Good luck bitcoins!
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:18:31 PM

Bitcoin will at present keep going for quite a while, as long there are individuals who utilize Bitcoin to win money.As long Bitcoin has an esteem even it is short I will, in any case, bolster Bitcoin in light of the fact that Bitcoin causes me to keep my riches. However, in the event that Bitcoin has been closed around the legislature and Bitcoin will end if there no more web
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:22:46 PM

For me bitcoin will never be forever there but it will be long last since bitcoin is a very successful currency in internet where people always using it for their business and other things well bitcoin already known as the biggest currency that people might use for their business and also for them to help their selves earning money from it.
yadi cihuy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:26:35 PM

Bitcoin is a long-term and highly profitable investment. If you keep bitcoin for a long time then the profit will double. But will you keep it? 20 years is a very long time. Maybe bitcoin price at that time is very high .. and you just keep it .. I think use some bitcoin you to have fun happy .. so the result you get from bitcoin felt to you. If you just save it. You will not be able to feel the benefits directly for you from bitcoin

Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:53:50 PM

As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.
I think it will last for 40 more years based on my observations. Because there are more people and companies that invest in Bitcoin  also, there are more people that are now interested to Bitcoin that's why its demand is continuously rising as well as its market value. If it will be liegal to most of the countries, Bitcoin will last for more years and would be kore profitable to its users.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:31:35 AM

as long as people use bitcoin .. bitcoin could never last .. in any aspect of life ..things will last if theres no need to it ..when if its worthless .. when looks like garbage .. but if the things use either only one person things doesnt gonna last ..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jijuevyiyn63011

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:48:00 AM

as long as people use bitcoin .. bitcoin could forever last. It's kind of like gold: gold has little pragmatic value, except for some industrial use. As long as people all believe gold is valuable and are willing to accept it, gold will be valuable.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:44:48 AM

As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.

For now we didn't know how long bitcoin would last but I think it is depend on us? the people who are using it because we are the one who using it and the government had nothing to do with it. We must know that bitcoin is a digital money that people are using so if we stop using it I think it would be gone. But as I can see it is very progressive and the people who are using it is continuously imcreasing.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:50:42 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 08:07:21 PM by The_Dark_Knight

It will last until a better coin emerges that will be taken by the World as an official neutral currency for all. However before that happens, bitcoin will most likely go through its glory and also become like main World currency that will be accepted in most countries and be widely used. I know that there are now this scary things like probability of fork or the price is fluctuating much, but it's nothing that could really end bitcoin out of nowhere. It will probably slowly die when its time has come, but there is still bright future as the whole cryptocurrency, blockchain technology is just beginning to go mainstream.
I disagree it does not matter if a better coin comes bitcoin has too much advantage alredy, just look at gold and platinum, platinum is rarer than gold and yet gold is more expensive, why? Because people have trusted in gold for thousands of years that is why, when this new coin appears bitcoin will have an advantage that is going to be impossible to overcome.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:01:14 AM

No one knows about the future here in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is volatile,i think do hard work here to earn then dont think the future here in bitcoin,if you have opportunity to earn and to learn every ideas in others grab that,always think positive and dont believe the bitcoin will crash down or disappear someday

SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:06:23 AM

No one knows about the future here in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is volatile,i think do hard work here to earn then dont think the future here in bitcoin,if you have opportunity to earn and to learn every ideas in others grab that,always think positive and dont believe the bitcoin will crash down or disappear someday
Agree that no one knows until bitcoin last, but for me as long as more people will used bitcoin and more investors continue to invest bitcoin will not be wasted, this currency are getting much stronger because of massive adoption by more people and countries. Just continue to believed that bitcoin will make us rich in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:27:35 AM

It will last until a better coin emerges that will be taken by the World as an official neutral currency for all. However before that happens, bitcoin will most likely go through its glory and also become like main World currency that will be accepted in most countries and be widely used. I know that there are now this scary things like probability of fork or the price is fluctuating much, but it's nothing that could really end bitcoin out of nowhere. It will probably slowly die when its time has come, but there is still bright future as the whole cryptocurrency, blockchain technology is just beginning to go mainstream.
I disagree it does not matter if a better coin comes bitcoin has too much advantage alredy, just look at gold an platinum, platinum is rarer than gold and yet gold is more expensive, why? Because people have trusted in gold for thousands f years that is why, when this new coin appears bitcoin will have an advantage that is going to be impossible to overcome.

True. Every new coin that is come out so far will only increase value to bitcoin. And if some possible good one comes (like ETH, ZCAS and some that are good so far) then price will increase even more and that why bitcoin will last for very long time. Bo matter for how many coin will pop up this will only be good side for bitcoin and for price increase.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:26:15 PM

The simple answer is "yes"it will last longer than we think.

The crash at random times is really dependent upon the market situation. Bitcoin has crashed at least two to three times in a year and that followed every year if you see historic data for bitcoin. Juts checkout the recent event of hard fork and how bitcoin behaved during its implementation. It dropped dramatically and nobody ever thought of it like that way. Now the bitcoin is up again with double the price of crash! Thats the way bitcoin is evolving every year.

So according to me ups and downs in the bitcoin market is really normal thing and depends directly or indirectly with external factors. So ignoring that we could invest in the bitcoin easily and safely.

Yes, it will last longer without any further doubt really.

Correct, the problem with some people is that they are not used to the wild movements on the market that bitcoin has, if anything they are used to the movements in the stock markets and forex, but the movements in those markets are minimal compared to what happens to bitcoin, bitcoin lost like 30% of its value in a week and then after the hard fork bitcoin reached new all time highs, so get used to these movements or get out of bitcoin.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:05:19 AM

I think it depends on the public interest. Bitcoin will continue to say that people will be attracted to him. And now people's interest in bitcoin is increasing so the importance of bitcoin also increases, hopefully this trend will continue for a long time, because not everyone knows and understands what bitcoin is and how to get it and use it.
janedt

Activity: 430

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:18:30 AM

I think it depends on the public interest. Bitcoin will continue to say that people will be attracted to him. And now people's interest in bitcoin is increasing so the importance of bitcoin also increases, hopefully this trend will continue for a long time, because not everyone knows and understands what bitcoin is and how to get it and use it.

Yes, if no one using bitcoin again, bitcoin will be dead by itself because no one using bitcoin and the price will fall so down. If people keep using bitcoin and the price of bitcoin still high so we don't need to worry about that. Bitcoin will long last and i think it will growth, more people will start using bitcoin in the future.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:52:34 AM

Yes, if no one using bitcoin again, bitcoin will be dead by itself because no one using bitcoin and the price will fall so down. If people keep using bitcoin and the price of bitcoin still high so we don't need to worry about that. Bitcoin will long last and i think it will growth, more people will start using bitcoin in the future.

True but this wont happen. Bitcoin popularity is growing from each passing day. Every day there are new users and companies interested in investigating or buying not just bitcoin but any other coin that is reliably as bitcoin. They even invest in ICOs in hope that they will have some good income latter in bitcoin.

This will last forever, dont think that this will cool down any time soon.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:00:26 AM

People are now in accepting and opening their mind in bitcoins and it is now the time that bitcoins are spreading i've heard it in my country to my untie they are asking me about it because some people to her about it but she is now interested after knowing the current price unlike after a year ago. Bitcoins will be more than needed in the future and the demands of it will still grow.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:12:31 AM

Yes, nobody knows exactly for how long bitcoin is going to last. But for sure bitcoin is going to have ups and downs in the market that is called market correction. Cool

Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:18:53 AM

I can't see bitcoin crashing, I mean after all the innovations made all over the years. All I can say is that has become more complex because the moderators are aware that there are a lot of people aiming to have bitcoin in their life. It's influence started to spread when the value of it increased so high. Many started to talk about and many also get in to it. Yes, it may happen that some troubles will occur but the fact that bitcoin is improving will remove the possibility that it may crash.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: