Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long could bitcoin last?  (Read 23181 times)
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:54:42 AM

Depends on it's popularity and the effect of it throughout the world. If bitcoin will continue to rise and the investor will continue to support and invest in bitcoin it will continue to last long.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:58:28 AM

As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.
No one really know until when will Bitcoin function as a cryptocurrency. It is way unpredictable because it is volatile. And its market value depends on the demand. So maybe, if the there's still a demand, it will still exist. And as long as there are users that still benefit and make profit out of Bitcoin, it will continue its function and will last for a long period of time.

Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:02:42 AM

the bitcoin for me will last forever until there is internet the bitcoin will be the same and will increase and increase, it will just breakdown if someone will try to hacked it or the time management of it, because they are based on blockchain transaction. in short bitcoin will be impossible to breakdown.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:10:13 AM

No one knows, something can happen anytime, some people believe bitcoin will survive and increase in the next 20 years. But must remain vigilant no one can guarantee it all. All can happen without us knowing.

ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:30:19 AM

Depends on it's popularity and the effect of it throughout the world. If bitcoin will continue to rise and the investor will continue to support and invest in bitcoin it will continue to last long.

There are lot of things already affect because of bitcoin. Many of peo ple are already used and sees that there really a big potential that bitcoin could help them in the future. Your right as long as their are users and investors. Bitcoin is only started but it's price is continue to increase because of that I know that it's one of the reason why bitcoin could last. Recently our county approved licenses for bitcoin exchanges hoping that some countries will follow what our county do and help bitcoin to continue to growth and stand at the end.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:53:35 AM

the bitcoin for me will last forever until there is internet the bitcoin will be the same and will increase and increase, it will just breakdown if someone will try to hacked it or the time management of it, because they are based on blockchain transaction. in short bitcoin will be impossible to breakdown.
Yes, I can sure in this year, even until next year, nobody can make the Bitcoin die or falldown price under $1,000 again, because the cryptocurrency community in this year have growth many more and do not like in the past.
xMOPEx

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:32:54 AM

Bitcoin will last forever, looking from technical point of view. But it's usefull value will last as long as there are bids. Which will be also forever
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:29:47 AM

as long as there is internet that supports the blockchain bitcoin will remain, and nothing will destroy it, if the bitcoin i guess it is most tragedy for many online earners that are living depends on bitcoins. in short bitcoin is the essential of money in internet so it is impossible to end.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:35:20 AM

As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.
Absolutely, no one knows. And to make things clear, even if the price of Bitcoin fall, it doesn't have a connection to its existince. Even if the price is low, it doesn't mean that it is already dead. All I know is that, Bitcoin will probably grow for 10 more years, but more than that, I can't say. But besides, Bitcoin is still young, there'll be more years , just enjoy it and support bitcoin. There'll be more pumps to come on its market value and demand.
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:41:16 AM

Its a good news for me. But we cant predict how long it will last. Bitcoin is unpredictable. We all know that bitcoin price is unstable. Maybe today it is going up but we cant predict on the future if it is still alive. But i hope that it will. Hehe
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:01:25 AM

I see Bitcoin as gold, so i believe it will last at least a 100 years. But hey anything can happen and this is only my opinion  Grin

Oh come on dont bother saying that bitcoin is gold. Bitcoin is more than that and it has already proven itself by crossing the price of gold long long back ago. Bitcoin has now evolved as something new and which no other asset or currency can compete really. Previously we use to think gold is precious or diamond is precious but now they can be purchased woth one or two bitcoins which makes it thinkable that bitcoin has got so much preciousness now.

Bitcoin will last forever as it is algorithm and works on smart computers. In future the computing will be priority and everything in the world will be smarter. So bitcoin will or might be the currency of that era. May be our kids will see it as the way to use in exchange with services and products or whatever it may be in that third world. For this and other reasons abive bitcoin is going to be there forever.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:41:10 AM

You know what mate, Instead of asking that question, why not focus yourself self to know more about in bitcoin, know more about in trading, something like that. because people here in this forum is not come from the future to tell you how long bitcoin will exist. Only god's know what will happen in the future.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:49:43 AM

You know what mate, Instead of asking that question, why not focus yourself self to know more about in bitcoin, know more about in trading, something like that. because people here in this forum is not come from the future to tell you how long bitcoin will exist. Only god's know what will happen in the future.
Exactly! I agree with you mate. Focus on today and increase your knowledge about bitcoin. We really don't know how long it would last but as in our lifetime, I think bitcoin will still survive.
David Hoggs

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:00:31 AM

As it is growing day by day we can say that it wont be ending and crypto market will be growing more rapidly as there are millions of peoples connect to internet, bitcoin and online stuffs which will make it running for years and years. 
LONG LIVE BITCOIN!!!!!
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:53:07 PM

Bitcoin will last forever, looking from technical point of view. But it's usefull value will last as long as there are bids. Which will be also forever

No one can predict the very end of bitcoin specially now that the value is steadily up and more people are joining the bitcoin twist. Even the famous Bill Gates is convinced that nobody can stop bitcoin so it might be means bitcoin is forever for him. Even countries are now adopting the bitcoin system and the blockchain technology so it means bitcoin is very stable and reliable. In short if these great achievements of bitcoin are always line up then it really difficult to predict.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:12:05 AM

Not only bitcoin, most of the digital currencies were unpredictable and the same has made users gain and loss big. Bitcoin has faced lots of issues in the short time frame from its existence. So further it will grow based on the same and survive for a longer time as adoption and several governments too have plans of legalizing bitcoin.
Indeed! There are maximum chances of bitcoins getting legalized in the developed countries in the next few years. Developing countries are also on their way to understand this new type of currency and getting impressed by its advantages, making bitcoins legal such as India. Bitcoins are the future of currencies.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:11:07 PM

As it is growing day by day we can say that it wont be ending and crypto market will be growing more rapidly as there are millions of peoples connect to internet, bitcoin and online stuffs which will make it running for years and years. 
LONG LIVE BITCOIN!!!!!
Same is what I think about crypto currencies. They have just started their journeys.
Billions of people are still not familiar with these currencies and the advantages they provide to the users. Still that time has to come when these currencies will be ruling the world especially bitcoins. So, I don’t think so they are going to be a part of past ever.
PaulaSantos

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:35:33 PM

I don't think so if bitcoin can last. In this case, it is like you also ask if out peso money last. Bitcoin is money. Peso is a money. The only difference between the two is, the other one is you can physically hold.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:41:40 PM

Volatility of Bitcoin price is inevitable  because it is a currency, and every currency behaves the same way. In as much as the market value of Bitcoin could keep on increasing, there most be a correction moment for investors to buy more and hold pending when the market value increase again.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:27:35 PM

LONG LIVE BITCOIN!!!!!
Same is what I think about crypto currencies. They have just started their journeys.
Billions of people are still not familiar with these currencies and the advantages they provide to the users. Still that time has to come when these currencies will be ruling the world especially bitcoins. So, I don’t think so they are going to be a part of past ever.

Yes still lot's of people don't know about this Bitcoin. Not only uneducated even the educated engg and doctors and other business people also don't have any small idea of this digital currency. So it will take some years to know about Bitcoin to everyone. Till that we have time to make money so why we take tension. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: