Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long could bitcoin last?  (Read 23181 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:22:44 PM

Yes, nobody knows exactly for how long bitcoin is going to last. But for sure bitcoin is going to have ups and downs in the market that is called market correction. Cool

Well it may last long or something may happen but right now, it would be best to take advantage of what bitcoin can provide to us. If we continue supporting bitcoin, i think it would last a pretty long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:23:31 PM

As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.
We all know that no one can predict how long can bitcoin last but knowing that it is already known by almost everyone in the world make is it more complex. Bitcoin's value is rising continuously which will attract many users and investors through it which will lead for them to expect so much in bitcoin. There are a lot of people using bitcoin nowadays and we all know that it may cause bitcoin to crash and we  don't want that to happen. No one can ever say how well improved bitcoin is but as it lives still until today makes it prove itself.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:28:02 PM

As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.

The improvement of bitcoin is surely well managed so I think it would not happen that bitcoin will crash. The price of it is very high right now and we are all happy about it, I don't think the price of it will go down hard anymore because the users and investors of it are already increasing in number. I don't think bitcoin will last because I think it will live forever and it will be a part of our life wherein we are going to use just like how we use our currency nowadays.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:28:28 PM

Yes, nobody knows exactly for how long bitcoin is going to last. But for sure bitcoin is going to have ups and downs in the market that is called market correction. Cool

Well it may last long or something may happen but right now, it would be best to take advantage of what bitcoin can provide to us. If we continue supporting bitcoin, i think it would last a pretty long time.

I think it will be having a long time to live but the thing is that even if it last for my lifetime, in the near future, there will be always a problem about this digital currency, maybe the traffic because there is a lot of users of this digital currency or maybe because of the problems of the persons behind.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:34:54 PM

The market value of Bitcoin can crash at any time depending on what the investors want to happen. It would require a conscious effort from basically everyone invested in Bitcoin to crash the price, meaning everyone stops buying and people keep selling. That's the only way that they would be able to crash the value, and that's nearly impossible outside of variables influencing everyone to sell instead of hold or buy. As for Bitcoin staying alive for such a long period of time, it is possible if the community wants to stay with Bitcoin for that long, and so far it looks like the community is going to keep supporting Bitcoin.
Bitcoin may be the future currency of everyone in the world and we are all aiming to have atleast one bitcoin in our life. The possibility that it will be the future currency made it carry the responsibility to go on for more innovations that will help in avoiding some unecessary circumstances like crashin or failure in transacting. Bitcoin's future is very unpredictable but we are all hoping to see it be successful so that we may benefit all the help we can get from it.

Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:39:14 PM

Bitcoin's power as of today is indeed so strong that it can get through all the obstacles it may experience. It has a very large value that's why there are a lot of people running over for it nowadays and I can consider myself as one of them. I don't think it will crash anymore because as to what I've witnessed this pass few years, it hasn't happen to bitcoin yet. Many can also testify about bitcoin's efficiency and I think that will be enough to prove that bitcoin will still last long.

Shiller2009

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:40:12 PM

No one can accurately predict how long bitcoin will exist. I think in the next 5-10 years it will still be very good to develop and grow in price. Now it is only beginning to gain momentum.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:51:32 PM

bitcoin has features that can surely last for the future, the only challenge I think bitcoin can have is eruption of stronger cryptocurrencies  as long as bitcoin keeps upgrading, it is unshakable.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:55:01 PM

I think bitcoin is endless becuase of this value continiously to rise and rise in the future so i think bitcoin dont die because i think bitcoin is the new era of our currency. And i think all people became rich in the future becuase of bitcoin. Smiley
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:02:28 PM

No one can answer this question precisely. It eill just a matter of predictions and speculations. But as what is seen on Bitcoin's demand and market value as of this moment, I think it is possible. Its community is now even larger, because there are more people that are now being interested to Bitcoin and its price is continuously increasing. Ofcourse, there's still a chance for backdrops since Bitcoin is volatile, but it won't last for a long period of time.

Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:03:44 PM

Bitcoin itself surely can last 20 years or even endless.

The price in fiat money can of course crash at any time like it already happened in the past! But the price crashing is only an issue for the speculators, for the daily users the price of bitcoin does not play much a role when you exchange your fiat money at the time when you want to pay something.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:06:22 PM

I think bitcoin is endless becuase of this value continiously to rise and rise in the future so i think bitcoin dont die because i think bitcoin is the new era of our currency. And i think all people became rich in the future becuase of bitcoin. Smiley

I think you are right, but I think it will still experience some ups and downs that may become one of the reason that may make it more popular or less popular. I just hope if many people will be using it, we are using it efficiently and comfortably with less problems.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:11:31 PM

No one can tell how long could bitcoin last, due to none of the bitcoin community knows what will happen tomorrow or in the near future.
It is depend on the demand of the bitcoin users to find out the life span of bitcoin, as long as there a huge of bitcoin patronizers it will be last forever. Wink
cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:36:33 PM

No one can tell how long could bitcoin last, due to none of the bitcoin community knows what will happen tomorrow or in the near future.
It is depend on the demand of the bitcoin users to find out the life span of bitcoin, as long as there a huge of bitcoin patronizers it will be last forever. Wink
- Yeah, bitcoin is something unstable, and we're really hard to predict the future of bitcoin, we can not know how long the could bitcoin last. However, I think it will last for a period of 5 to 10 years
- Because bitcoin is still in its early stages of development, it is gradually improving and spreading around the world, the number of bitcoin supporters is increasing every year, so I thought surely is 5 to 10 years, Bitcoin will be at its peak but then it can continue to last or not, that will depend on the development strategy, the improvement and the market demand as you say
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:03:37 PM

Only prediction can determine how long could bitcoin last. Bitcoin is strong amongst other crypto currency, there are people saying bitcoin will die at the end of several years, but see how bitcoin is survive and it is still exists. I think bitcoin nothing last but it is forever, there are many people who help by bitcoin so lets support it in a nice way.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:11:42 PM

Only prediction can determine how long could bitcoin last. Bitcoin is strong amongst other crypto currency, there are people saying bitcoin will die at the end of several years, but see how bitcoin is survive and it is still exists. I think bitcoin nothing last but it is forever, there are many people who help by bitcoin so lets support it in a nice way.
Only haters can give such stupid statements about the existence of bitcoins.
A currency which is the leader of crypto world, how can you doubt its future ? This is so lame to say that bitcoins are going to die after some years; rather it is justifiable to say that bitcoins are going to grow more in coming years.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:04:09 PM

If you look at bitcoin development, I would feel optimistic that bitcoin will continue to be in the crypto market to infinity, given the fact that the growth of some new coins certainly proves that the crypto world will continue to grow as well as bitcoin.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:01:29 PM

No one knows for how long bitcoin is going to stay, but surely bitcoin is staying for a long time.
Bitcoin price may go and down due to market corrections but it would recover and continue grow from there.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:12:58 AM

We could never foretell the fate of bitcoin in the far future, perhaps we could but that's practically nonsense.
With the emergence of many Altcoins and ICOs out there we could never really predict what could happen but one thing is for sure, bitcoin is the best we have right now.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:22:26 AM

Re: How long could bitcoin last?

It seems this is never ending question that always popup. As long as there are community supporting this digital currency, bitcoin will lives on. As long as it is being used and having a demand, bitcoin will still appear on our life time. As long as bitcoin continue to innovate  and reach and satisfy the demands bitcoin will continue to exists.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: