Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:42:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long could bitcoin last?  (Read 23181 times)
coinfast

Activity: 508
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:28:50 PM

I think it last long more than. Even if bitcoin value will go down, it still increases just be patient and wait, not only bitcoin, most of the digital currencies were unpredictable and the same has made users gain and loss big. so further it will grow based on the same and survive for a longer time as adoption a

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:50:19 AM

Bitcoin will continue to exist as long as there are computers connecting to each other over the internet. Simple as it sounds.
Yes, that’s true for sure. I’ve always believed that Bitcoin will last a very long time, but that doesn’t mean it’s taking the place of real currencies. Bitcoin will stay a long time, more than the 20 years predicted, I’m very sure of that.
Nascor

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:12:51 PM

there isn't a limit on how long bitcoin can last. It will last as long as people will use it, it derives it's value for that exact reason - cause it's being used, it's therefore "useful" and has value
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:49:05 PM

there isn't a limit on how long bitcoin can last. It will last as long as people will use it, it derives it's value for that exact reason - cause it's being used, it's therefore "useful" and has value

Yes the one that can make bitcoin last longer is the users, when a lot of people still using bitcoin, it wont be dead, and as long as it is useful and valuable people will keep on using it, for now bitcoin still stand strong, but in the future no one can predict it
fishbonez11

Activity: 322
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:51:38 PM

I think bitcoin will still  be around for years. Proces can go up and down as usual, influenced by many factors.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:09:51 PM

Spending bitcoin is done by digitally signing a transaction which transfers the value from one address to another address. Bitcoin won’t remain in the top spot for much longer, but it will play an integral role over the coming decades. Just be patient and trust bitcoin for our success.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:17:33 PM

As long as there is users of Bitcoin, and as long as Internet connection is available, I think Bitcoin will last for many years and also it will become even more famous and used worldwide. The price will increase surely and that's will encourage so many people to deal with Bitcoin in the future.

As long their people have an internet there will still bitcoin is might exists forever, whether it disappears in 10 yrs. or 5 yrs., bitcoin is people needed now.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:29:25 PM

As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.
I think, no one knows how long will it exactly last. Twenty years is a long period of time, and based on the overall statistics of Bitcoin from the market demand, to its market value, I can say that it is possible for Bitcoin to last for that long. And after 20 years? Maybe Bitcoin is legal to most of the countries as a currency and will be accepted by local retailers of most countries in the future.

That is right. No one can predict until when bitcoin could last. Even bitcoin price decreases that does not mean that it could be last that long. When decreases the price might increase than you can imagine. Some become panic when they see that the price will not go up again and do things for bitcoin while experiencing that can be regret after realizing what have done. some country accepts this kind of currency and legally use for buying things and for payment on other services.

airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:35:30 PM

As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.
I don't think there's someone who can predict until when can bitcoin last because the value of it is uncertain. Meaning it sometimes go down and sometimes it goes down. Many people are hoping that bitcoin will prosper more so that they can gain the benefit of having good and high amount of income. Bitcoin's price is going down by now but who knows, maybe tomorrow it will go high again just like no one knows until when will it exist.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:10:30 PM

Bitcoin will last for many years, because some people use it other forms of payments so think that bitcoin will ever go away, unless a new coin overtake bitcoin.
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:12:59 AM

I haven't heard anyone yet telling about the estimate life span of bitcoin. As we can see it is very uncrertain, day by day things are changing and we should be aware of it. In my opinion, bitcoin will last till forever because maybe you can consider that it will sooner be part of everyone's living if and only if it will be legalized throughout the world and be claimed as the global currency.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:43:46 AM

I don't think bitcoin would just simply last up to 20 years instead I think it would become the global currency and it will be part of the everyday life of everyone. Many people are hoping for the better of bitcoin in th future and just like them, I do to. It would not crash for a simple problem because I know there are a lot of innovations that was made to handle large numbers of people.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Divyam96

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:52:30 AM

Well keeping the increasing popularity and value of bitcoin day per day in mind I think bitcoin has at least 20 more years before its downfall. Bitcoin has a bright future ahead which is proven by seeing the popularity it has gained in the recent years. Also bitcoin has a high potential.

SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:56:15 AM

I haven't heard anyone yet telling about the estimate life span of bitcoin. As we can see it is very uncrertain, day by day things are changing and we should be aware of it. In my opinion, bitcoin will last till forever because maybe you can consider that it will sooner be part of everyone's living if and only if it will be legalized throughout the world and be claimed as the global currency.
I believed that bitcoin will last for long period of time, i do not think there is a thing can calculate the life of bitcoin or until when it will be worth.
One thing i sure bitcoin will recover its value and back to normal at $4000 above. Life of bitcoin will not end it will be continue to gives us hope to be rich in the future, bitcoin has many things to do in our life that is why bitcoin will last until we need it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:10:29 AM

I also believe about bitcoin for long time investment, since last year its value are pumping high, but as of the moment bitcoin are now having low value and im thinking its because on china's issue in cryptocurrency but for sure soon enough and i believe on it bitcoin will go up.....

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:50:41 AM

No one can predict when the bitcoins will last but as of now the price is still rising periodically and it means more money for different users that are working on campaigns. You do not need to think on when the bitcoins will last , Just worker harder so you can earn more money before it last.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:08:27 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 06:13:37 PM by BartS

I think, no one knows how long will it exactly last. Twenty years is a long period of time, and based on the overall statistics of Bitcoin from the market demand, to its market value, I can say that it is possible for Bitcoin to last for that long. And after 20 years? Maybe Bitcoin is legal to most of the countries as a currency and will be accepted by local retailers of most countries in the future.
No one knows how long bitcoin is going to last but that is not an impediment to try to make our predictions taking into account how strong and resistant is bitcoin I will predict that bitcoin is probably not going to end or die in the next 100 yeard, there is always going to be someone willing to mine bitcoin and at least a person willing to accept it.
callistioikis

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:11:14 PM

not forever, because humans evolve and want everytime something better.
but I hope to see btc survive also in my last day on earth Smiley because for the first time we have the really economic freedom from any central government.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:38:41 PM

More and more people are using Bitcoin so I am very positive about the future of Bitcoin. Demand is increasing, goverment are making regulations,everything's fine!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:17:19 PM

As for now, what all we can know is the current scenario and the early future of it based on the price movement in the market wherein we can see that bitcoin price rate is continuously rising and we all think will still continue in the near future. But the assurance of how long could it last? Nobody still can state or know because anything can lasts for long but it depends on the happenings on the surrounding.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: