Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I hold?  (Read 28359 times)
MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:24:43 PM

Yes I think it's better to hold, the bitcoin price is stable at $8.2k and is likely to continue to increase. Now it's better to hold if you want to make a good profit. But if you want to sell it now, I think it does not matter, because the price is high, you would have profit if you sell it now.

That's right and if you have bought bitcoins at low price then you can think of selling some of it to grab the profits as its not too bad price to sell bitcoins but if you are looking to earn higher profits then its better to hold it till the end of the year as we are expecting $10k price in the year end and that would be really good price to sell bitcoin and make better and higher profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:37:19 PM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

If it happens to me, the reason I still hold for wanting profit and believe in the coins that are held will go up after doing some analysis, you need to know in the cryptocurrency trade we can not know the price changes that occur later, in trading we do not buy altcoin carelessly.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:49:37 AM

What are the reasons to holding if prices are down?
The reason you hold when the price goes down the amount you used in buying is to wait for a rise in the price of the coin, which will bring you profit. And profit is the aim of trading, which means if you sell when prices is down, you lose your capital.
saeyeen

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:31:43 AM

What are the reasons to holding if prices are down?
The reason you hold when the price goes down the amount you used in buying is to wait for a rise in the price of the coin, which will bring you profit. And profit is the aim of trading, which means if you sell when prices is down, you lose your capital.
I agree with you that we are trading because we want to have profit but then sometimes we have to cut lose and let go of our coin if we think we are already losing depend on how much you can afford. And then go to another trade, most of professional trader always cut lose to avoid losing more if they keep holding their coin not unless you are an investor type that you can hold your coin for how many months.

kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:02:51 PM

You can hold them in 1 week, if they dont recover, you should sell them and invest in others.
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:05:05 PM

You can hold them in 1 week, if they dont recover, you should sell them and invest in others.

One week is too short mate and maybe price will be more fluctuating for few days. Its suggested that holding can take longer time of patience so that won't regreat that decisions of early selling. Wait for that moment of price to surge back to higher value so that you will benefit the good price and earn good profit.
Paecga129

Activity: 422

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:44:13 PM

One week is too short mate and maybe price will be more fluctuating for few days. Its suggested that holding can take longer time of patience so that won't regreat that decisions of early selling. Wait for that moment of price to surge back to higher value so that you will benefit the good price and earn good profit.

One week only? Cheesy

You need to hold Bitcoin for a lot longer than one week. Try one year, at least. And only then you might get a big ROI, but you should ways more like ONE DECADE if you want to get rich. Wink
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:47:14 PM

I will continue. th is jus what the cryptocurrency system is, occasionally down, sometimes growing. So we ought to keep in mind that.att
Its a normal in altcoin price up price down, so when holding an altcoins make sure to it youre holding a coin that has a future. Choose to hold like on a top market that price may pump because there are coins that has no volume.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
LightSide

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:48:00 PM

If BTC yes, the way to profit is to hold , regarding altcoins, I can't give you an example on what to do unless is ETH which is another must to hold.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:12:13 AM

you are asking of the reasons for holding a coins when the price is down, right? well, simply because you are waiting for the price to go up so that you can earn profit from your coins. patience is a virtue. and if you have patience in trading surely you will earn.
Sweeet123

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:00:39 PM

Yes you should hold.It is important to be patient and passive when it comes to dealing with bitcoins. Taking a decision in a haste might make you regret it later.Given the current scenario of crypto-currency and increasing awareness, bitcoins will become a big asset, an asset that you might want to hold on to for some time till it yields a good value. So the answer would be, yes You should hold
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:36:29 PM

If BTC yes, the way to profit is to hold , regarding altcoins, I can't give you an example on what to do unless is ETH which is another must to hold.
BTC price is really tempting and making tension in people. People are in now confusion what to do while they can sell and cash out or else they have to wait some more time. Why tension means without knowing us in a single night the price may fall to hell. So if you are holding bitcoin, then you must watch the price updates every hour.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:53:35 PM

I will continue. th is jus what the cryptocurrency system is, occasionally down, sometimes growing. So we ought to keep in mind that.att
Its a normal in altcoin price up price down, so when holding an altcoins make sure to it youre holding a coin that has a future. Choose to hold like on a top market that price may pump because there are coins that has no volume.
How to know an altcoin has a future? Can you help me know that? I always research this method but I am a stupid trader, so, I do not know that. I would appreciate if you could teach me to know this knowledge. Wink

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:25:59 PM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

You are right place on poloniex. it is better and very secure to invest your coin and you can try bittrex . it is one of the best platform to make money online . Now you can buy only bitcoin it is best for you because in December will be a fork so now you need to buy bitcoin.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:24:32 PM

You are right place on poloniex. it is better and very secure to invest your coin and you can try bittrex . it is one of the best platform to make money online . Now you can buy only bitcoin it is best for you because in December will be a fork so now you need to buy bitcoin.
If you are looking for short term profits then its risky to buy bitcoins now as price can even crash in coming days but if you are long term holder then nothing wrong in buying it now as price will increase more in long term and will give you best profits and even its good to sell some coins at this stage as price is really good now.
dominikas18

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:56:52 AM

One week only? Cheesy

You need to hold Bitcoin for a lot longer than one week. Try one year, at least. And only then you might get a big ROI, but you should ways more like ONE DECADE if you want to get rich. Wink

I personally feel like it would be the best time to sell BTC right after the NY - my reasoning and thought are illustrated here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soFN9_-kAOE
Would be glad to hear your feedback!
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:21:36 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 06:26:39 AM by Rj Manik

Yes, hold is gold.At present Altcoin price is very low.Day by day altcoin price falling.So only one way to get trade profits.Just hold your token.I think, new year coming altcoin give opportunity to get profit.I hold many altcoin at this time for new trade  new year.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:30:44 AM

If you are looking for short term profits then its risky to buy bitcoins now as price can even crash in coming days but if you are long term holder then nothing wrong in buying it now as price will increase more in long term and will give you best profits and even its good to sell some coins at this stage as price is really good now.
for me i see bitcoin as for the long term hodling than taking it for the short term, there is a altcoin for you to take it and give some profit in just short term cause we know how much the price of bitcoin is so better to take it for long term then choose the altcoin if you are able to have some in a short period of time but make sure you have some double profit of it.
karnwillbit

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:12:47 AM

Holding till the end of the year is the best thing to do at a moment as price can reach to $10k at the end of next month and if you are holding till that time then you can expect higher profits by selling at that price and along with bitcoins I also holding ethereum as it will also surprise us in coming months.
Bitcoin is already digital currency but it is soon going to be the legal international currency because people are now a days are highly attracted towards bitcoin and are increasing in number day by day. In short bitcoin community is increasing at great pace. Bitcoin is going to be at 20, 000 dollars by the next year. 15,000 dollars is not a big target for bitcoin because it is already above 8,000 dollars.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:22:04 AM

Because of bitcoin keep pumping its hard to hold it for long term that is why alt coins keep dumping. If your trading then you should put stop-limit in order to minimize loss if ever.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: