Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:55:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I hold?  (Read 28359 times)
carter937

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:42:26 PM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

I think you are very bewildered and fearful of bitcoin's price dropping in recent days, although there is a lot of bad news with bitocin but we can see the interest of increasing nations. up for bitcoin and digital market. I think that in the long run, it is likely that the bitcoin will rise again and may hit $ 50000 later this year. So be very calm and keep your bitcoin.
Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:55:37 PM

after few waves which i have seen, I realized that most of altcoin will rise again after the falling down. the people who hold will receive much profit. otherwise, who sell in panic will be lost.

VampKing
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:39:50 PM

yes, of course, you need to hold.Without holding you will end up with a loss. Just hold it and have patience. If you are a newbie then it's a normal fact that you'll surely scare and ask this kinds of questions.But I personally suggest you to hold on and you can also observe the historical data.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:00:23 PM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

Set target for each coin.
Short term coins you only buy low and sell high to fill up your daily needs
Coin that are potential are worthy of keeping and set to long term
Reading articles for each coins and participating in it's community can help you decide which is which

Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:00:46 PM

Holding coins that have low value then gradually waiting for ir to go up is the best way to make profit, but you need to be very observant if the value of what you have invested in is continuously dropping. I can say that maybe this is one of the investments which you need to pull back and consider as loss, then find another uprising coin which you think is getting the attention of people.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:10:00 PM

I think if you are keeping bitcoin then you go ahead. It can be seen that the market in recent days is very active and moving in positive direction. Bitcoin prices have been rising steadily over the past few days and have surpassed $ 10,000. I believe the bitcoin price will rise sharply in the coming days and possibly reach $ 13,000. So I think you should consider keeping the bitcoin.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:57:21 PM

there are several reasons I hold the first is when I think the coin is down now has potential in the future, I still do not need the money I mean I bought the coin with money that I can willingly lose, and other reasons I do not want cutlose so better keep it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:20:21 AM

The first mistake you have done is, investing in altcoins because there will be no guarantee that they will bounce back or not. If you have inveted with bitcoins then I will recommend to wait.  But altcoins are highly unstable to recover.
In my opinion you have gambled for your capital. Now you must depend on your luck to recover losses. The second mistake you might have entered without stoploss levels. If you have anything like that then better come out at those levels.

I agree with you, we all started to invest in altcoins in order to obtain the maximum profit. Most of us did not like bitcoin's profit and found it low. That resulted in huge losses in altcoin trading. So, for holders it's still okay. But for the people needing urgent cash, this will be nightmare.

We dont need to hurry when cash out because the we need to invest in trading and think the the money which investing is like lose. So we should have other spare money to spend for daily need. If we can do this, i am sure our trading activity would be fine.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:52:53 PM

Yes  you should; if you can’t deal with trading you may consider holding bitcoins because from this even though to do not exert too much effort from it there is a huge income in future but it will take too long
sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:03:17 PM

You can see the market today is extremely volatile, when bitcoin prices are falling extremely strong after touching $ 10400 level. It can be seen that bitcoin prices are on a sharp decline when the current bitcoin price is $ 9500 and still falling sharply. I think this is the time for you to buy and wait for bitcoin to rise again.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

I think that the current time you should keep because if you cut losses that sell you will lose very heavy. With a feasible project, the price will decrease in the future, so in the future, it will definitely recover, so when you invest in a project you have to see if it has potential. , can develop in the unlikely.
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:50:37 PM

If you are a long term investor, you have to hold. If you are in Day Trade then do not hold it, it will be good for you . Because you open the trade for any one day, your vision will be within one day, within 3 days, when the market goes down a lot, you will not be able to keep logs and see the closure.
Ultimate will be a lot more loser..You will consider any long term and you will not be able to see the market. You will see your time as it will be good for you.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:00:17 PM

Set target for each coin.
Short term coins you only buy low and sell high to fill up your daily needs
Coin that are potential are worthy of keeping and set to long term
Reading articles for each coins and participating in it's community can help you decide which is which

Check the community which coin you want to joining through ANN bitcointalk thread, twitter, reddit, facebook, etc. Check traffic everyday of the ICO site (for ICO investment). Then , the total numbers of member on Telegram, Slack, Discord, etc. to know exact amount people interested that project. It's my experience to decide hold or sell a coin.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:38:05 PM

I think that at the moment you only have bitcoin and should not trade. Bitcoin prices have been fluctuating dramatically in the past few days, just after rebounding to the $ 10400 level, bitcoin prices fell sharply to $ 9700. I think we should take the price down to buy and wait for the market to stabilize again to sell.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:12:14 AM

I see it continuing to drop this month as people get more anxious over the August deadline. Worth hedging or cashing out now and buying low if you think it will go markedly lower yourself. There's lots of good Bitcoin announcements coming out regarding adoption, but I don't think we will see the benefit of this until after mid-late August.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1076
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:50:45 AM

I think that coin haven't original price. It will depend on you on how you will gain profits it seems that it must be seen in many trading sites like Fox Delta the day trading are risky because it must be monitored for a long hours it will be soon know that coins might get low and the connection traffic is to slow.

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:15:14 AM

It is still up to you what will you do. The final decision is in you and your the only one can determine what will be happen to your coin possess. For me I think the best way is hold your token until you get your expected price on you coin. And my opinion, patience is the most important once you experience fear to your possess coin.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:07:03 AM

If you do not have time to sell the coin, and its price has fallen, do not panic and do not make impulsive decisions. Just wait for the price to start growing again. It may take some time, but patience will help you avoid losses
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:13:55 AM

You can see that the market is volatile and difficult to predict, bitcoin and altcoin prices fell sharply last week. With such a strong decline, I think the market is facing a huge storm and may continue to fall sharply in the coming days. So I pulled out of the market and temporarily stopped investing.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:49:38 AM

Sometimes I will sell and buy back at a lower price, but look at the current situation I will wait for the end of this month, I remain patient
Yeah, in the present situation you should wait for a stabilized price as the price had again fallen below 10000$. It will require some time for the market to get stable. But if everything goes fine, I anticipate the market to recover within next few months but till then you have to hold your coins so as to get a higher amount of profit when the price pumps up...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: