Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:09:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I hold?  (Read 28359 times)
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:57:57 AM

for me, when i predict of the market is red i cut my loss and start to place a lower price in that case i gain my loss and startto gain my profit. but it depends on situation and amount of my specific loss. i suggest to hold when your loss is too high and to force hold your alts.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:28:50 AM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

Will for my personal opinion it will depend on the alt coins you are holding if it has a solid program and have better growth for long term then I will keep holding no matter what happen but if you altcoin is a garbage or shit coin better to sell it and move to a better altcoins so you can recover losses

Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:01:16 AM

if you are talking about bitcoin , yes it is better to hold and to buy a lot of bitcoin if you want to gain profit . my suggestion is to sell it when its price increases to $10,000 or higher than that

knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

What do hold?  Bitcoin? As bitcoin's price now is only USD 6,580 and I assure that if you buy now you will get a  big profit from it. Holding your bitcoins is maybe the best way to do now. Just learn to wait until the best time to sell comes.
Yes, I keep bitcoin, #hodl Wink. Pump in 2017 are not the last. According to my estimates, the minimum price in the next wave of growth for bitcoin will be not less than 100 thousand dollars. The main thing is to be patient and wait a bit.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

I think that Holding of any asset is more profitable that short-time trading. Because in the long term period you can receive as much opportunities as you can get by yourself. That's why in this situation it is better just hold and wait for market recovery.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:28:28 AM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

I think you should not hold any coin at the moment, it can be seen that the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are decreasing continuously in the past days, which suggests that if you buy and invest at this time and I intend to hold on for a long time, I believe that you will make a loss. The bitcoin price is at $ 7,800 and according to my analysis, the bitcoin price may reach $ 6000 in the coming days so you can wait until then to buy bitcoin.
I believe that it is now really the best time to buy and hold for a long term. If we do buying at this point of time we may have a lot of profit in the next coming month because, I believe that the bitcoin price will really rise soon and it will really give us a huge amount of profit if we are lucky and get the right timing on selling.
I always ask myself: "How many times I see the post like your post?" I do not understand why do the panic investor always want to see the price of Bitcoin raise again in next day, next month. Why do you not spend your time to research the reason or easier than to find new thing to work? I think it is more easier than wait the Bitcoin price raise again.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:37:42 AM

the reason is simple to wait and recover your loses or even make a profit, when alts are down you can scalp and decrease your costs and than wait for the recovery of general market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:41:44 AM

Most people enter an investment to make profit out of it and as such do not intend to incur losses. It can be said that some investments made earlier, are currently at a loss, due to the current situation of the market. Nonetheless, I will still suggest holding because cryptocurrency is a new initiative with a good prospect.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:00:06 PM

If you truly believe in  crypto that you invested in and you are willing to take the risk of holding for a long time. My suggestionnis you hold.

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:44:45 PM

the reason is simple to wait and recover your loses or even make a profit, when alts are down you can scalp and decrease your costs and than wait for the recovery of general market.
Have a long-term investment plan in your cryptocurrency market so that you do not have to worry too much when the market fluctuates. Divide your assets into multiple parts to make more effective investments and prevent market downturns.

JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

You should know the benefits and the incentives that you can get if you will hold your bitcoins in a long time! There are many humors that the price of the bitcoin will become more valuable. I know that the we can make more money if we will hold it.

yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:01:50 AM

I advise you not to hold any coin at this time, you can see that the market is currently showing signs of recovery but still in the downtrend, so I do not think you should keep. It is much safer to trade in such a short time, you can minimize risk and save capital. The tide of trade is difficult so you should have a clear investment plan and capital management.
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:00:13 AM

It’s quite easy to tell when to hold and when to not hold. It all depends upon the value of the coins in the market, because if the value of the coins is not that great, then it is best to hold to avoid regretting bad decisions in the future if ever the value of the coins that one possess will get higher someday. That’s what I think.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:10:00 AM

It’s quite easy to tell when to hold and when to not hold. It all depends upon the value of the coins in the market, because if the value of the coins is not that great, then it is best to hold to avoid regretting bad decisions in the future if ever the value of the coins that one possess will get higher someday. That’s what I think.

That's right but we should also consider and look if the coin is a promising one because we all don't want to keep shitcoins so better do your own research and find if that coin has a solid project and great team. The risk in holding is much more lesser than trading that's why many prefer holding but we should be always cautious what coins do we hold or just put a target months or years for you to know if it's the right time.
Mateo123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:40:30 AM

The reasons why you hold is to make more profit,because surely the price will go up, just have patience and everything will be back to normal ,if your coins are promising in long term so much better if you hold,patience is the key to success.
aehsj

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:49:07 AM

First of all, the fall in the currency price has caused you some losses, but I hope you do not panic. I think Bitcoin prices will soon usher in the next wave of skyrocketing, let us look forward to its arrival.
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

It is not about believing or not believing into Bitcoins. If you are just concerned with profit, it is not unfair to sell off Bitcoins when the prices are touching the sky. Maybe one needs money immediately. Long term speaking, hodling is indeed the way to go. If that hasn't been clear yet to the people by now, I seriously don't know when they will ever realize that. Short term speaking, cashing out profits isn't all that bad
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

The reason for the holding of the bitcoin for the long time is that if you will sell your bitcoin then you will not earn the profit you deserve. The price of the bitcoin is getting very high so it is good to hold and wait instead of losing your money and suffering from the loss.. It's your choice if you don't want to sell your bitcoin, I bet you don't need the money that is why it is okay for you not to sell it
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:30:32 PM

I believe that holding altcoin too long is very risky as you never know when the price of altcoin will crash and how long it will take its price to recover back so its good to sell them off. It is difficult to hold bitcoin and that's why it makes a lot of people to hold some more. And when you do panic selling you can't get back to what it used to be and that will be the time of your hardship to hold bitcoin and at the very end
MASDAS87

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

Everybody shoul hold because now all of coin price is low. i think so  far from the original price. if you are expert in trading so you can trading now but hold would be better.If you are a long term investor but you have to hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: