Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:30:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain looks like they're releasing a 15GH/s DASH miner called the AntMiner D3  (Read 299604 times)
nexus2017

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:56:57 AM

Anybody knows how many D3 is out there, and how many of them is coming in November? aprox...

currently around 30k online and in november around 100-110k units will be online total, with current 30k with difficulty 50-55mil

75K units where sold for November?
there is 7 batches in november including early november batch 1-15.

so far every batch is around 10k so it's 70k probably

Any idea o how many L3+ is out? If there are less L3+, then D3, I am 100% sure, this D3 is only produced to screw iBlink, A5, inso...

I agree with this idea. Bitmain used the customers (I mean They use us ) to f*ck the other companies.

Maybe in last batch they will put additional dashboard, but not sure if 1200W PSU is enough. So, this is speculation, nothing else.
jchi2210

Activity: 442
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:47:16 AM

I'm still waiting on my Nov 1 orders to ship. Im tired of seeing everyone else say they got their nov1 orders in the mail it doesn't make sense! Lol.

I'm actually beginning to worry because Bitmain just sent me an email an hour ago giving me 13 coupons worth 50 dollars a piece with no explanation..any idea what it could be?

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be
taserz

Activity: 800
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:48:58 AM

I'm still waiting on my Nov 1 orders to ship. Im tired of seeing everyone else say they got their nov1 orders in the mail it doesn't make sense! Lol.

I'm actually beginning to worry because Bitmain just sent me an email an hour ago giving me 13 coupons worth 50 dollars a piece with no explanation..any idea what it could be?

My November first order arrived the other day. Then again I ordered 5 but my other shipment of 3 that was placed right after has not shipped.

Bitmain sent me 5 coupons for $50. Probably the sorry your profits suck. I am curious you got 13 how many did you order?

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
jchi2210

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:07:59 AM

My November first order arrived the other day. Then again I ordered 5 but my other shipment of 3 that was placed right after has not shipped.

Bitmain sent me 5 coupons for $50. Probably the sorry your profits suck. I am curious you got 13 how many did you order?

I'm hoping that's the case and not something else like late delivery. I'm going to be ticked off if so. I ordered 13 so it's got something to do with the D3s. I placed an order for 9 and an order for 4. Neither has been marked as shipped and I haven't received any emails from them in weeks other than these coupons.

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:09:18 AM

I mean the profits aren't really that bad, I make about $400/mo more or less for a machine that I paid about 1800 for I put it on nicehash to get bitcoin which is rising in a few months that $400 turns into 800 then I made profit on the 3rd month. so I mean 3 months to ROI is REALLY REALLY GOOD on ANY investment people in the crypto world are extremely impatient they make impulse decisions when things look good and when things look not bad they act like it the world is going to end "a d3 is just a heater" "a d3 is good for just a doorstop" I mean reallllyyyy???
adamantasaurus

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:10:26 AM

I'm hoping that's the case and not something else like late delivery. I'm going to be ticked off if so. I ordered 13 so it's got something to do with the D3s. I placed an order for 9 and an order for 4. Neither has been marked as shipped and I haven't received any emails from them in weeks other than these coupons.

It's not even Nov. 1st dude I doubt these people saying they got their miners even got their miners (although I had 2 L3's ship earlier than expected).
taserz

Activity: 800
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:13:20 AM

Odd I did an order for 5 and an order for 3 same day only got coupons for 5 not including the other 6 I bought after.

I mean the profits aren't really that bad, I make about $400/mo more or less for a machine that I paid about 1800 for I put it on nicehash to get bitcoin which is rising in a few months that $400 turns into 800 then I made profit on the 3rd month. so I mean 3 months to ROI is REALLY REALLY GOOD on ANY investment people in the crypto world are extremely impatient they make impulse decisions when things look good and when things look not bad they act like it the world is going to end "a d3 is just a heater" "a d3 is good for just a doorstop" I mean reallllyyyy???

What makes you so confident the bubble won't burst before then?

The d3 makes a great hairdryer and hand warmer. Trust me I have done it lol.

It's not even Nov. 1st dude I doubt these people saying they got their miners even got their miners (although I had 2 L3's ship earlier than expected).

I had 5 arrive yesterday...

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
jchi2210

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:17:19 AM

I realize it's not Nov 1st. I stated that like 4 pages back lol. I have a friend who has already gotten his 6 d3s in from nov 1 batch and my order was 7 mins later than his. Ive also seen at least 30 to 40 people on the forums claim they've arrived already.

jchi2210

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:20:05 AM

I'm definitely still pretty stoked to get them in though. They're still profitable and it's beginning to get cold here so I'm ready for profitable heaters  Grin I'm definitely going to get them ready to mine other coins too

Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:21:40 AM

I think anyone need help to change on d3 algo or add other algo similar baikal for help whit ROI for this machine ... we can ask this help to bitmain developer? Thanks
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:51:34 AM

Well things dumped below $10 real fast!

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/dash?HashingPower=17.5&HashingUnit=GH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=950&CostPerkWh=0.12

At this point in time, at 17.5gh at 950 watts and 12c kWh.....it is (wait for it!)

$8.28 a day!

FML. (how many more batches do we have in the wind? Assuming the majority of the Nov 1-15th batch has hit the world?)

Three more batches in the wind since that? Also I read that the A5 Dominators at 30gh plus have not shipped yet (late)

The only coin I've heard any hype about for X11 is the Helium coin...supposedly.....we need hope Obi Wan!

Ah hell, its only money right?

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
adamantasaurus

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:56:57 AM

Odd I did an order for 5 and an order for 3 same day only got coupons for 5 not including the other 6 I bought after.

What makes you so confident the bubble won't burst before then?

The d3 makes a great hairdryer and hand warmer. Trust me I have done it lol.

I had 5 arrive yesterday...

Yea I tried using the D3 as a hairdryer unfortunately one of my dreads almost got sucked into the fan haha
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:47:04 PM

......unless you paid $6,000 to $10,000 from a reseller.....LMAO!!

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:58:28 PM

i ordered nov 1-15 batch.  6 arrived on the 30th, no power supplies though which is a bit annoying!!

jchi2210

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:06:18 PM

i ordered nov 1-15 batch.  6 arrived on the 30th, no power supplies though which is a bit annoying!!

Did you get an email notifying you of shipment? Or did it mark as shipped on the website?

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:15:35 PM

Well things dumped below $10 real fast!

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/dash?HashingPower=17.5&HashingUnit=GH%2Fs&PowerConsumption=950&CostPerkWh=0.12

At this point in time, at 17.5gh at 950 watts and 12c kWh.....it is (wait for it!)

$8.28 a day!

FML. (how many more batches do we have in the wind? Assuming the majority of the Nov 1-15th batch has hit the world?)

Three more batches in the wind since that? Also I read that the A5 Dominators at 30gh plus have not shipped yet (late)

The only coin I've heard any hype about for X11 is the Helium coin...supposedly.....we need hope Obi Wan!

Ah hell, its only money right?

Knowing Bitmain there’s probably already more miners being made right this moment and thousands in their farms. The arms race in X11 won’t help out too much, Innosilicon has always underdelivered so I don’t expect a whole lot from them.

I think anyone need help to change on d3 algo or add other algo similar baikal for help whit ROI for this machine ... we can ask this help to bitmain developer? Thanks
Not possible because the chip inside is an ASIC unlike the FPGAs Baikal probably uses. Unless Bitmain also changes to an FPGA design in their chips then you’ll also suffer from lower efficiency, which nobody wants in this day and age.
Radientgurkin

Activity: 182
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:26:42 PM

Totally agree!  Of course its not bad. You just plug it in, forget about it and reap the rewards. 

Ever heard of passive income? This is as passive income as it gets.
jchi2210

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:39:27 PM

Do they allow you to use multiple coupons when checking out? Or just 1 per order? They gave me 13 so hopefully I can use them all on 1 order lol

Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:16:06 PM

Do they allow you to use multiple coupons when checking out? Or just 1 per order? They gave me 13 so hopefully I can use them all on 1 order lol

1 per order so its not that great unless they allowed all apply.
jchi2210

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:46:50 PM

Turns out they ran out of the APW3++ for the L3+ and they sent me an email saying they will replace mine with the regular APW3++.

Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: