Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2017, 10:13:59 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain looks like they're releasing a 15GH/s DASH miner called the AntMiner D3  (Read 178826 times)
adamantasaurus

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 02:57:36 AM

Yea i just got screwed by paypal i sold a baikal giant+ the guy used it for 2+ weeks then on sept 23 ironically when the dash difficulty went up he claimed it was not working he opened a case on ebay and i won because he admitted it was working when he recwived it. Then he opened a case on paypal i sent paypal the screenshots of him admitting it worked when he received it and he told paypal it was not working when he received it he straight up lied! And paypal said that the screenshot of him admitting it worked when he received it is not proof!!! This guy is a lying piece of shit! Im so pissed about it!!

Did you ask him why waited 2 weeks + then return?

Yea he said it was broken i told him it still had a 30 day warranty with baikal and he said he didnt want to "deal" with china and now it is my problem. He originally wanted to pick the miner up in person and pay me with paypal (then claim item mot received i assume) told him he could pay cash and pick it up but he refused hes basically just a scam artist POS

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmy_007vn

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:59:14 AM

Yea i just got screwed by paypal i sold a baikal giant+ the guy used it for 2+ weeks then on sept 23 ironically when the dash difficulty went up he claimed it was not working he opened a case on ebay and i won because he admitted it was working when he recwived it. Then he opened a case on paypal i sent paypal the screenshots of him admitting it worked when he received it and he told paypal it was not working when he received it he straight up lied! And paypal said that the screenshot of him admitting it worked when he received it is not proof!!! This guy is a lying piece of shit! Im so pissed about it!!

Yea he said it was broken i told him it still had a 30 day warranty with baikal and he said he didnt want to "deal" with china and now it is my problem. He originally wanted to pick the miner up in person and pay me with paypal (then claim item mot received i assume) told him he could pay cash and pick it up but he refused hes basically just a scam artist POS

Do you mind posting his ebay's username so we could avoid/black list him in future? thanks
shaninium

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:01:02 AM

Maybe almost every  pre paid miner that people are waiting  for to be delivered  is mining right now, hence the difficulty increase more then expected not saying all but some would definitely be doing this to milk maximum profit before shipping. If this is true it may be a good thing as future batch shipments won't impact the difficulty as much. Also new x11 coins like helium will hopefully spread the hash rate around. Maybe digibyte will add x11 to its list of supported algos , who knows. It's still possible that some people may regret selling their d3s too soon or selling them now at ever decreasing prices. The evolution  dash updates due soon,  that should help with the dash price.
adamantasaurus

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:01:54 AM

Do you mind posting his ebay's username so we could avoid/black list him in future? thanks

Yes i will once the case is over with he has 10 days to return it and if he doesnt i win the case crossing my fingers on this! But im so pissed off today

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
shaninium

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:07:08 AM

They will probably just open a new account unfortunately.
adamantasaurus

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:09:18 AM

They will probably just open a new account unfortunately.

Dont worry ill post his name and fb acct as well fuck this guy I really cant believe it people are such dirtbags

UnknownBTC

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:15:47 AM

mining on nicehash seems to be a good option right now

My custom wallet: 1LearBTCNt5HnruJFdPHH1VAYDKtnTbDYR

S9'S and D3's available on my website visit us!

Crypto Corporation

Website on my profile
VoskCoin

Activity: 196

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:17:07 AM

You not afraid to sell on eBay? I read stories about people returning miners after mining for a few months.

After months they can't. I had an asshole trying to return an L3+ 65 days after receiving it. Even though I clearly stated no returns due to the nature of the product. He cannot do anything after 60 days because he can't even leave any feedback after that. It's still a bit scary though if someone tries it after a month.

I have had an S9 returned right after the buyer received it.  Bitched that it was too noisy, he returned it, I checked it out (it was all OK) and resold it.  I also make little marks on the hash boards and take pictures of everything in case they try swapping boards.

So if you state "no returns" can eBay still force you to take it back?

This answer kind of varies, the correct answer is no ..  but some people get scammed (sellers) unfortunately

Actually the answer is yes they can force you to take it back as long as the buyer is smart enough to figure out how to be a scumbag

sorry to hear that man :/ I know that has to be incredibly frustrating

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
VoskCoin

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:18:28 AM

mining on nicehash seems to be a good option right now

Why do you say that? I'll kick mine over to see  Huh
https://www.nicehash.com/miner/1ADjxn4jCV91izZJJtTR62UPfjw1PtsAZF

mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:19:36 AM

sorry to hear that man :/ I know that has to be incredibly frustrating

Places like PayPal are why cryptocurrencies like BTC can go far.

M

I'm X-Fueled.  Are you?  I mine BTC at Kano's Pool, the best BTC pool on the planet!
Tip for NiceHash: use their wallet to decrease fees!  Check out Helium!  Referral for Cryptopia.
VoskCoin

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:21:02 AM

Video recap on my recent earnings and not so positive projections on the future of x11 mining O_o /for anyone interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNBZzuBcfMk

Trade_BTC

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:54:12 AM

Video recap on my recent earnings and not so positive projections on the future of x11 mining O_o /for anyone interested

You raise some fair points in the video regarding cost vs. return. Good luck with your sale I would take it off your hands but at this point buying a d3 is like playing Russian roulette with 2 bullets in the chamber and gets worse each batch. The L3+ was solid but this machine thus far is not a good investment nor would I advise anyone to purchase unless you really like gambling.
iulius99

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:52:04 AM

You can not generalize ... it depends a lot on each one, from his point of view ...

In these times, for example, if one has invested in photovoltaic panels or even another regenerative energy source (water, wind) ... the return with direct energy sales is even lower. So this is the last chance to consume it with the mining to earn more, compared to direct selling ... where they give a poor value of 2-3 cents per kw ...
Dopert

Activity: 112

Keep it simple www.coindummy.org

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:10:04 AM

Rusian roulette with 2 bullets in the chamber  Grin Grin

About Paypal, they suck. I experinced a dispute with a scammer. They advertise with customer buyers protection and all that marketing. But in the end its only a policy for them that they cant be responsible. Worst case ever was for my little brother. He sold his car to a Polish guy who payed on Paypal. My brother had the money transfered to his bankaccount. Every thing was good untill paypall redrawn the money from his bankaccount. They buyer reclaimed his money. Its a while ago so dont know what the direct argument was. It was something that he bought a car that not work or like that. Joker, my brother is a car repairman and verry onest. Its hard that the strong leiers win if its about money. And Paypal are very lazy poeple who dont care.
Dopert

Activity: 112

Keep it simple www.coindummy.org

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:36:17 AM

As always i enjoy your video's. Its nice that your girlfriend is also involved and understands what your doing. Wow, did you mine that car or hard laybor  Tongue

You are very handy in making the video's intresting especially with the understatement screenschots. You said to have to like more viewers. Brockers react on google search hit on bitcoin and etheruem. Bet pretty soon your youtube hits are also gone involve there speculations  Cheesy  Wink

Thanks bro and ofcourse CEO Tails who keeps the hole crypto running.
Mr_Snipes

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:39:05 AM

Maybe you can f*** with ebay with the old trick that you sell the contact to you and not the product.
I did that with my browsergame-accounts, because the game-developer did not permit selling accounts.
But gifting them and selling me works Wink
I guess this will not work with high-value-things like D3 - but i am not sure.

@VoskCoin  i recommend you not to use ebay. I had opened another thread to determine the risk.
The things people reported (things happening to them) were awful. You can expect someone to buy it, mine it 1 month and then return it.
You will never get the same price again in a month. Plus you pay the 10% fee for ebay.
Paypal/ebay will pretty much always side with the buyer and not the seller.
Here is theThread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2215455.0
Albortz

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:40:47 AM

Maybe you can f*** with ebay with the old trick that you sell the contact to you and not the product.
I did that with my browsergame-accounts, because the game-developer did not permit selling accounts.
But gifting them and selling me works Wink
I guess this will not work with high-value-things like D3 - but i am not sure.

@VoskCoin  i recommend you not to use ebay. I had opened another thread to determine the risk.
The things people reported (things happening to them) were awful. You can expect someone to buy it, mine it 1 month and then return it.
You will never get the same price again in a month. Plus you pay the 10% fee for ebay.
Paypal/ebay will pretty much always side with the buyer and not the seller.
Here is theThread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2215455.0

What kind of laws do you have in America (i assume you all are Americans)?

In Europe, you can't be held accountable as a private seller. You obviously need to state that you are privately selling and without return or warranty, but once the contract is "signed" by purchasing on eBay you are safe by law (because T&C were written down in the description).  They would need to prove you send them bricks and in that case, they would need to go to court first which would take years.

I sold over 5 digits on eBay the last years and not once had problems with PayPal/eBay.  But I prefer a SEPA transfer.

bytiges

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:44:31 PM

I think the cryptoworld attracts a lot of mean people. There's a higher chance of bumping in the scammers than in normal life. I've been burnt a few times on ebay too, but mostly it goes well, unless you're selling miners.
isukabtc

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:51:46 PM

Hello guys, Im curious about D3
1. What chip series antminer use ?
2. What is D3 default core clock speed ? (not mining speed)

Thanks..
Marvell2

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:56:12 PM

I think the cryptoworld attracts a lot of mean people. There's a higher chance of bumping in the scammers than in normal life. I've been burnt a few times on ebay too, but mostly it goes well, unless you're selling miners.

fuck ebay paypal , they banned my paypal account for the fact they claimed i was selling digital currency which they claim is
against thier TOS. but you can sell from coinbase direct to paypal? the fuck?

The real reason I was banned is one of of every 10 sellers attemted chargebacks on me , fucking croocks they. recive the bitcoin then open a dispute a few weeks later claiming they were hacked etc, happend a few times too with ebays sales

its not worth the hassle to sell gear anymore or btc just keep it
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.