Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:07:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain looks like they're releasing a 15GH/s DASH miner called the AntMiner D3  (Read 299604 times)
Dopert

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:46:58 PM

Do they allow you to use multiple coupons when checking out? Or just 1 per order? They gave me 13 so hopefully I can use them all on 1 order lol

1 per order so its not that great unless they allowed all apply.

Especially if your last funds are in D3 and they don't make new dollars. Then the coupon stays like 0 dollar.
zamans98

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:49:59 PM

here we go, USD9.00 per day today...
when all miner comes on board, we will see 3-4$ or less

RIP D3

Edrick123

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:57:15 PM

I dont think bitmain will make anymore d3. They know the profitbility and they know nobody wants it anymore unless dash price is x2 by dec.
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:03:20 PM

i ordered nov 1-15 batch.  6 arrived on the 30th, no power supplies though which is a bit annoying!!

Did you get an email notifying you of shipment? Or did it mark as shipped on the website?

emailed and marked as shipped for the miners, psus still marked as unshipped & no email :/

ozzyris

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:33:01 PM

Got my 19.3 Ghs antminer D3, only 0.043 DASH (12.31 USD) per day.
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:37:22 PM

RIP D3

OMG stfu wah wah wah it's still money you do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR no carrying heavy items (breaking your back) no answering emails etc. etc. go cry about it elsewhere....
margauxlolo

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:49:03 PM

RIP D3

OMG stfu wah wah wah it's still money you do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR no carrying heavy items (breaking your back) no answering emails etc. etc. go cry about it elsewhere....

It's not free money, the problem is the return on investment. We spent close to 2000$ us to get the machines (with shipping and duty). If the machine doesn't break, who knows when we'll get our money back? If the machine break, we're fudged. Also, after we've paid, it usually takes 1-2 months before we can get the machines.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:55:08 PM

RIP D3

It's not free money, the problem is the return on investment. We spent close to 2000$ us to get the machines (with shipping and duty). If the machine doesn't break, who knows when we'll get our money back? If the machine break, we're fudged. Also, after we've paid, it usually takes 1-2 months before we can get the machines.

The price and BTC or ALT's can crash also, welcome to the wild world of crypto!!  If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen!!

zamans98

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:12:15 PM

RIP D3

are u high on weed? double STFU. what the fcuk u mean it is still money?
When November end batch all online, Antminer S7 can make more dollar than this crap heater.

Money doesn't grow on trees. One pay for the miner using BTC, then wait for 2 months, pay shipping and taxes and guess what? take more than 1 year to ROI.

Next time, before jumping the gun... do a simple math
zamans98

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:13:49 PM

RIP D3

leave him, he's just trolling hard, begging for attention.
Dopert

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:55:08 PM

Today i did see $2 by two calculators for one hour (22 cent kwh). In my case it can get negative roi by the end of november, begin december.

Bitmain did not only opend fire on there hardware compatitors, it was more the slogan; BCC (there baby) before Dash

They knew these consequensus if they over produced D3 miners. Miners will cash mining roi for paying cost and slowdown Dash. Coins that not gain value will drop.

Hope for mass Dash holdings  Undecided
Albortz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:28:40 PM

I think the D3 might be the perfect example to showcase what mining is and how the mining world is a dog eat dog world lol

People bought D3 even when everyone was saying don't and with prices of 20+ cents/kwh

In the end, it does not matter, does it? If your Marginal costs equal marginal profit, you sell and people with lower electricity will take them over.

Next time many people will hopefully do their homework first :/

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:38:47 PM

why we don't lunch a BitcoinX11 on the clone of Dash?? whit 21M of coin? .. any DEV for this project? thanks
COINKING84

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:40:33 PM

i ordered nov 1-15 batch.  6 arrived on the 30th, no power supplies though which is a bit annoying!!

same i received my 2 d3 miners today but no psu! wonder when they will come.
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:44:28 PM

RIP D3

I only paid $1400 for the nov 21 batch, 1 yea roi lol assumining they last that long

thank god i also grabbed six s9s at the $1300 price too
bigjee

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:08:18 PM

I think the D3 might be the perfect example to showcase what mining is and how the mining world is a dog eat dog world lol

People bought D3 even when everyone was saying don't and with prices of 20+ cents/kwh

In the end, it does not matter, does it? If your Marginal costs equal marginal profit, you sell and people with lower electricity will take them over.

Next time many people will hopefully do their homework first :/

Lol when i called ppl out for selling their D3s for exorbitant inflated prices and fleecing others you went on a rant about letting ppl do what they need to do.
Now you're in preaching mode saying this is the world of crypto. Lol.  So I'll say this in your own words > can you stop bitching and get back to talking about the product.....

I really don't understand why we are bitching about crypto crane and other resellers buying and selling products for multiple pages now...

They are free to do what they want and as long as they DO NOT lie about the product's features it's all alright.

If CC would tell a customer the D3 got 25GH it would be false advertisement. If he (as far as I remember) advertises it with 15 and in real life, it shows up with 17.5 it is not illegal and also the customer will be happy.

If this kid bought a miner based on the profitability at the time of purchase because CC linked a screenshot from whattomine on his page that's not misleading someone or fleecing someone into buying....  That person who is able to spend 8k+ on anything can be held accountable if it turns sour. I passed the first and second batch of L3+ because I needed to do homework first. It sounded too good too be true to buy something for 2k and after 1 year you get 50k back...

If a D3 "brings" in 200 bucks a day based on the calculation of the time of the first batch going online you should question that and research. I am sure the person that is able to spend so much money should be able to make a google search.

Makes me wonder how people make their money in the first place Shocked

You all act like you buy these miners to practice a hobby or like you mine because you want to be part of a secret and super cool club no one else is in  Roll Eyes

Anyway, my 2 cents and maybe we can come back to the actual product and stop bitching Cheesy

bigjee

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:13:31 PM

RIP D3

No doubt.
Check this out:

This retard was bitching about ppl who just promote coins a month ago. And now he's promoting deep coin. LOL!

Yea you guys are really some of the most manipulative people i have seen people on this forum promote coins just bc theyre getting paid and then bitch and moan about people making a profit and playing a guilt trip gtfo. Ive sold on amazon and ebay most of the huyers were fine. Then i tried to sell on here and people right off the bat were screaming that i was a scammer you people are fkn idiots im here to make money just like you if your jealous that im making money and your not then your really just a stupid child...
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:40:55 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 09:12:08 PM by adamantasaurus

RIP D3

No doubt.
Check this out:

This retard was bitching about ppl who just promote coins a month ago. And now he's promoting deep coin. LOL!

Yea you guys are really some of the most manipulative people i have seen people on this forum promote coins just bc theyre getting paid and then bitch and moan about people making a profit and playing a guilt trip gtfo. Ive sold on amazon and ebay most of the huyers were fine. Then i tried to sell on here and people right off the bat were screaming that i was a scammer you people are fkn idiots im here to make money just like you if your jealous that im making money and your not then your really just a stupid child...

Yes i am participating in the airdrop am i trying to sell you on deeponion NO  im sorry i run a business in the real world and to get ROI on a $2000 investment takes a lot of time the crypto world is extremely fast and if u guys dont get roi in a few weeks time u cry im sorry but plugging a machine in and getting money is EASY money and ok if it breaks ur out a few weeks nbd just mine more when u get it back and if u really need the cash hold it and sell when it raises its not rocket science...

Put it on nicehash to get paid in btc so you have more money when it raises or take a risk with dash and when that doubles or btc triples again i guarantee a bunch of people will be on here saying d3 is the greatest thing since sliced bread.... smh

And i was saying how people shill NOT promote coins having a sig and saying good things about the coin but shilling is another..
taserz

Activity: 800
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:11:06 PM

I'm still waiting on my Nov 1 orders to ship. Im tired of seeing everyone else say they got their nov1 orders in the mail it doesn't make sense! Lol.

I'm actually beginning to worry because Bitmain just sent me an email an hour ago giving me 13 coupons worth 50 dollars a piece with no explanation..any idea what it could be?

My November first order arrived the other day. Then again I ordered 5 but my other shipment of 3 that was placed right after has not shipped.

Bitmain sent me 5 coupons for $50. Probably the sorry your profits suck. I am curious you got 13 how many did you order?

I'm hoping that's the case and not something else like late delivery. I'm going to be ticked off if so. I ordered 13 so it's got something to do with the D3s. I placed an order for 9 and an order for 4. Neither has been marked as shipped and I haven't received any emails from them in weeks other than these coupons.

Odd I did an order for 5 and an order for 3 same day only got coupons for 5 not including the other 6 I bought after.

I'm still waiting on my Nov 1 orders to ship. Im tired of seeing everyone else say they got their nov1 orders in the mail it doesn't make sense! Lol.

I'm actually beginning to worry because Bitmain just sent me an email an hour ago giving me 13 coupons worth 50 dollars a piece with no explanation..any idea what it could be?

My November first order arrived the other day. Then again I ordered 5 but my other shipment of 3 that was placed right after has not shipped.

Bitmain sent me 5 coupons for $50. Probably the sorry your profits suck. I am curious you got 13 how many did you order?

I mean the profits aren't really that bad, I make about $400/mo more or less for a machine that I paid about 1800 for I put it on nicehash to get bitcoin which is rising in a few months that $400 turns into 800 then I made profit on the 3rd month. so I mean 3 months to ROI is REALLY REALLY GOOD on ANY investment people in the crypto world are extremely impatient they make impulse decisions when things look good and when things look not bad they act like it the world is going to end "a d3 is just a heater" "a d3 is good for just a doorstop" I mean reallllyyyy???

What makes you so confident the bubble won't burst before then?

The d3 makes a great hairdryer and hand warmer. Trust me I have done it lol.

I'm hoping that's the case and not something else like late delivery. I'm going to be ticked off if so. I ordered 13 so it's got something to do with the D3s. I placed an order for 9 and an order for 4. Neither has been marked as shipped and I haven't received any emails from them in weeks other than these coupons.

It's not even Nov. 1st dude I doubt these people saying they got their miners even got their miners (although I had 2 L3's ship earlier than expected).

I had 5 arrive yesterday...

Yea I tried using the D3 as a hairdryer unfortunately one of my dreads almost got sucked into the fan haha

I used an exhaust mount I made and used dryer ducting and piped two together. The CFM is great and it's nice and dry air haha.

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
sovacar

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:50:51 PM

Guys, just a daily by mining on pools that payout it bitcoin, you are automatically lowering the price of dash (which is being sold by pool to pay you in currency of your choice) and therefore lowering the amount of money you earn per machine.

Now recommend me a good dash pool without hidden bullshit fees so I can stack up some dash before price skyrockets
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: