Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:46:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823659 times)
coreshift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:15:54 AM

Someone is pretty clueless about how real world marketing and branding works. There's no innovation in a new brand of pants or shirts, for example. Just minor and superficial changes to their appearance and fabrics. They aren't "scam shirts" or "scam pants".  
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:17:29 AM

lol ,why are you angry about libraries ? only the future count
igotfits

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:23:21 AM

2.5 days left for POS, i have a giant dildo ima party with.
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:23:40 AM

Someone is pretty clueless about how real world marketing and branding works. There's no innovation in a new brand of pants or shirts, for example. Just minor and superficial changes to their appearance and fabrics. They aren't "scam shirts" or "scam pants".  

right.. beacouse we need a marketing project on signatum.. but it is in program first techincal stuff..

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:27:36 AM

we all know switching to pos don't influence the prize becaouse the price it's determinate by market rules.

There is no market value, that is the problem. You have a 'dev team' who are miners and have managed to hype the supposed 'innovative' nature of this coin in order to sell it to a bunch of newbies who think it is a legitimate claim and that the coin has valuable technology which the cryptocurrency industry will want to buy in to and it absolutely does not.

You are being fooled into buying in to a coin where the devs have lied to you about it being innovative and the lie they used wasn't even that credible in the first place because, as I have already pointed out, setting the choice of algo to use in a clonecoin is just another minor option change.

Going back to what I said about it likely being a clone of Blackcoin, due to the dev team's failure to even bother with changing the leading 'B' on the address, I thought I'd actually take a look and it turns out I am right:

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:39:57 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 07:56:24 AM by borderline

i don't reply about open source license argument...
but for now there is a market place it's not to much but it's a first point.
i m agree with you whe you say a coin need a very function, and i hope than this coin when this tech phase it's end, maybe after pos could go in this direction.
for now the road map work, the dev in my opinion work great and there is a great comunity.
i'm here and i wait for see what happening and like me other people.

and last thing. you open a scam thread so we all read your argument if someone would deepeen go in your thread .. for me red text on every page or same argument in all page it's spam..
people are not stupid. so please stop spam here and talk about this possible scam in your thread..  thanks

you warned us, so now Let us make our decision wrong or correct that they are

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:49:48 AM

I do no t understand about this project are they have the bounty campaign to get this coin?
or this project still live......
There are too many questions! I did get the main idea, what is the main goal
zero_sight

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:01:18 AM

we all know switching to pos don't influence the prize becaouse the price it's determinate by market rules.

There is no market value, that is the problem. You have a 'dev team' who are miners and have managed to hype the supposed 'innovative' nature of this coin in order to sell it to a bunch of newbies who think it is a legitimate claim and that the coin has valuable technology which the cryptocurrency industry will want to buy in to and it absolutely does not.

You are being fooled into buying in to a coin where the devs have lied to you about it being innovative and the lie they used wasn't even that credible in the first place because, as I have already pointed out, setting the choice of algo to use in a clonecoin is just another minor option change.

Going back to what I said about it likely being a clone of Blackcoin, due to the dev team's failure to even bother with changing the leading 'B' on the address, I thought I'd actually take a look and it turns out I am right:

So where are the Devs lying ? can you provide quotes / source.
So far you have only provided "proof" of public information from their code, where they correctly reference their sources and appropriate licence.....

Thanks for the price pump btw - i expect to see your post count here go up as POS gets closer... and when MN gets implemented.
MarcusDe

Activity: 796
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:04:00 AM

Then why does it have copy-paste code? Why would it have an address format of another coin?

It does not have copy-paste code, this is what you claim. This uses a new algorithm.

Setting a different PoW algorithm in a clonecoin is no different to setting the block-time or money supply or reward, or any of the other variables which define a coin. It is just a section of the coin-code where you set these particular attributes.

It does NOT require ANY innovative or unique coding, that is why there are so many clonecoins with different variables which are all based on the same coin-code. As I said, given that Signatum is a PoW/PoS codebase and has a leading 'B' for its address, I'm going with it being a clone of 'Blackoin'.

Speaking of 'unique tech', I have taken a quick look at the Signatum website where they make this rather bold claim towards their 'technology':

Except, of course, the marketplace isn't their technology at all. As I said, it is merely a copy-paste of a basic UI you can download and skin yourself:

Stick your logo in the section marked and off you go.

As I said, the 'dev team' isn't developing anything, they are just fobbing you off on cheap copy-pasta wallets and web 'services'.

Thanks for pointing every copypasta in scam copypasta project when I'm away :-D

zero_sight

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:07:03 AM

Here is the real copypasta coin - maybe cryptodevil should go FUD over there
Maybe he will boost the price for me too

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2038915.0
[ANN] CopyPasta[CTRLV] X11 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) PoW/PoS ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STAKE 25% ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Epicyclic

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:11:00 AM

You are still clutching at the argument that a lack of tech subsequently makes something a scam. If so your case must be true the world over, as everything around you is built on the tech of other innovation.

Your claim, does not justify your argument, nor proves any evidence of a scam.

Everything around you, the keyboard you type with, the monitor you glare at, is tech built around a copy and paste of someone's innovative, and past patented idea.

If you want to point out the idea that the devs use opensource templates or software, and all they have done it tweak the code then that is fine, there is no shame in it.

Blatantly going around spamming scam without proof in every post is sad, and childish behavior.

As i said before, if you want people to listen to you, it must be done in a calm and dignified manner, with real evidence, not doctored or massaged truths to suit you agenda.

Any credibility you think you had, it appears you lost years ago on Bitcoin talk, for your almost Nazi like ethos, and dictatorial agenda.

Now i am afraid nobody listens to you anymore, not even the newbies it seems. So all you are doing now is spending the most precious commodity on earth on this personal hate campaign, not one that you can mine or

earn back, and that is your time.
MarcusDe

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:12:17 AM

Here is the real copypasta coin - maybe cryptodevil should go FUD over there
Maybe he will boost the price for me too

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2038915.0
[ANN] CopyPasta[CTRLV] X11 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) PoW/PoS ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STAKE 25% ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That is Signatum template?
Haha :-D

zajiczech

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:12:24 AM

Then why does it have copy-paste code? Why would it have an address format of another coin?

It does not have copy-paste code, this is what you claim. This uses a new algorithm.

Setting a different PoW algorithm in a clonecoin is no different to setting the block-time or money supply or reward, or any of the other variables which define a coin. It is just a section of the coin-code where you set these particular attributes.

It does NOT require ANY innovative or unique coding, that is why there are so many clonecoins with different variables which are all based on the same coin-code. As I said, given that Signatum is a PoW/PoS codebase and has a leading 'B' for its address, I'm going with it being a clone of 'Blackoin'.

Speaking of 'unique tech', I have taken a quick look at the Signatum website where they make this rather bold claim towards their 'technology':

Except, of course, the marketplace isn't their technology at all. As I said, it is merely a copy-paste of a basic UI you can download and skin yourself:

As I said, the 'dev team' isn't developing anything, they are just fobbing you off on cheap copy-pasta wallets and web 'services'.

Well I'm not experienced in crypto, but creating web applications, so I will not defend Signatum or offend you. But saying that they invented nothing new by showing Bootstrap has been used, that's really bad argument. Sorry, i'm using it in almost all my projects and they are all unique, so I can't say I'm just copy-pasting.
coreshift

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:16:51 AM

Well I'm not experienced in crypto, but creating web applications, so I will not defend Signatum or offend you. But saying that they invented nothing new by showing Bootstrap has been used, that's really bad argument. Sorry, i'm using it in almost all my projects and they are all unique, so I can't say I'm just copy-pasting.

He's not a programmer. If he was he'd realize how absurd his "innovation" claims are.
MarcusDe

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:17:43 AM

I think  bootstrapitself  is not the case here.
I made lots of java web apps, and bootstrap is in daily use there.

But devs saying 'we are working hard to make web wallet etc.' and then just copypasting 'put your logo and you are ready-to-go' sources is reason to not take it seriously...

Epicyclic

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:22:22 AM

I think  bootstrapitself  is not the case here.
I made lots of java web apps, and bootstrap is in daily use there.

But devs saying 'we are working hard to make web wallet etc.' and then just copypasting 'put your logo and you are ready-to-go' sources is reason to not take it seriously...

This is the code for the marketplace, not the web wallet, carefully check the facts presented, before you preach.
easyfl

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:25:45 AM

'we are working hard to make web wallet etc.'

web wallet with PoS, i like that, you Marcus?

Ellaism and it's perfection: https://wiki.ellaism.org/about/comparison
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:32:19 AM

Pretty much every time they say this:
What we can do however is to make sure the roadmap is achieved and Signatum gets real life usage. We will continue and try to innovate and update.

There is no innovation in this coin whatsoever. It is a clonecoin, pure and simple.

That is, and has been, the lie from the very beginning. Fuelled by a plethora of sock-puppet forum accounts frequently posting fanbois cheerleading or false news of 'inside info' that big players in the cryptocurrency industry are interested in this coin, when there is absolutely nothing for them to be interested in at all.

They haven't taken the Blackcoin code and improved on it, they've taken the Blackcoin code and simply chosen a few different attributes regarding which PoW algo to use and things like the coin supply, blocktime, reward etc and then renamed it 'Signatum'. The exact same routine all the clonecoins are created by.

Forgetting to change the leading 'B' in the address format, though, that was truly sloppy.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
easyfl

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 08:34:36 AM

very weak throw-in, cryptodevil, try better

Ellaism and it's perfection: https://wiki.ellaism.org/about/comparison
coreshift

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:42:50 AM

Pretty much every time they say this:
What we can do however is to make sure the roadmap is achieved and Signatum gets real life usage. We will continue and try to innovate and update.

There is no innovation in this coin whatsoever. It is a clonecoin, pure and simple.

That is, and has been, the lie from the very beginning. Fuelled by a plethora of sock-puppet forum accounts frequently posting fanbois cheerleading or false news of 'inside info' that big players in the cryptocurrency industry are interested in this coin, when there is absolutely nothing for them to be interested in at all.

They haven't taken the Blackcoin code and improved on it, they've taken the Blackcoin code and simply chosen a few different attributes regarding which PoW algo to use and things like the coin supply, blocktime, reward etc and then renamed it 'Signatum'. The exact same routine all the clonecoins are created by.

Forgetting to change the leading 'B' in the address format, though, that was truly sloppy.

EVERY coin after BTC is a "clone coin" or a "clone coin" of a "clone coin" ad infinitum. I haven't looked, but I'd bet every single coin around shares 90-95% of BTC's original code. That doesn't make them a scam. Seriously, enough already. Almost everybody that's ever likely to read this forum has already seen your very subjective, and at times naive, analysis many times over. Why do you insist on trying to cram your opinion down everyone's throats by spamming it over and over again?
Pages: « 1 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 [438] 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: