Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:44:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823660 times)
zajiczech

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:45:54 AM

Then why does it have copy-paste code? Why would it have an address format of another coin?

It does not have copy-paste code, this is what you claim. This uses a new algorithm.

Setting a different PoW algorithm in a clonecoin is no different to setting the block-time or money supply or reward, or any of the other variables which define a coin. It is just a section of the coin-code where you set these particular attributes.

It does NOT require ANY innovative or unique coding, that is why there are so many clonecoins with different variables which are all based on the same coin-code. As I said, given that Signatum is a PoW/PoS codebase and has a leading 'B' for its address, I'm going with it being a clone of 'Blackoin'.

Speaking of 'unique tech', I have taken a quick look at the Signatum website where they make this rather bold claim towards their 'technology':

Except, of course, the marketplace isn't their technology at all. As I said, it is merely a copy-paste of a basic UI you can download and skin yourself:

Stick your logo in the section marked and off you go.

As I said, the 'dev team' isn't developing anything, they are just fobbing you off on cheap copy-pasta wallets and web 'services'.

Well I'm not experienced in crypto, but creating web applications, so I will not defend Signatum or offend you. But saying that they invented nothing new by showing Bootstrap has been used, that's really bad argument. Sorry, i'm using it in almost all my projects and they are all unique, so I can't say I'm just copy-pasting.

I think  bootstrapitself  is not the case here.
I made lots of java web apps, and bootstrap is in daily use there.

But devs saying 'we are working hard to make web wallet etc.' and then just copypasting 'put your logo and you are ready-to-go' sources is reason to not take it seriously...

What is inside, how it works, it is what is the most important for me. You could buy or download dozens of templates, where you just replace the logo. And it's not copy-pasting. They can work hard on the business layer, but that's what i can't say if it's true or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coreshift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:51:42 AM

Then why does it have copy-paste code? Why would it have an address format of another coin?

It does not have copy-paste code, this is what you claim. This uses a new algorithm.

Setting a different PoW algorithm in a clonecoin is no different to setting the block-time or money supply or reward, or any of the other variables which define a coin. It is just a section of the coin-code where you set these particular attributes.

It does NOT require ANY innovative or unique coding, that is why there are so many clonecoins with different variables which are all based on the same coin-code. As I said, given that Signatum is a PoW/PoS codebase and has a leading 'B' for its address, I'm going with it being a clone of 'Blackoin'.

Speaking of 'unique tech', I have taken a quick look at the Signatum website where they make this rather bold claim towards their 'technology':

Except, of course, the marketplace isn't their technology at all. As I said, it is merely a copy-paste of a basic UI you can download and skin yourself:

As I said, the 'dev team' isn't developing anything, they are just fobbing you off on cheap copy-pasta wallets and web 'services'.

Well I'm not experienced in crypto, but creating web applications, so I will not defend Signatum or offend you. But saying that they invented nothing new by showing Bootstrap has been used, that's really bad argument. Sorry, i'm using it in almost all my projects and they are all unique, so I can't say I'm just copy-pasting.

I think  bootstrapitself  is not the case here.
I made lots of java web apps, and bootstrap is in daily use there.

But devs saying 'we are working hard to make web wallet etc.' and then just copypasting 'put your logo and you are ready-to-go' sources is reason to not take it seriously...

What is inside, how it works, it is what is the most important for me. You could buy or download dozens of templates, where you just replace the logo. And it's not copy-pasting. They can work hard on the business layer, but that's what i can't say if it's true or not.

There's also all the supporting infrastructure that needs to be setup. It's a lot more involved & complex than a non-programmer realizes.
Epicyclic

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:55:35 AM

No point at all debating like an adult with him, he has made up his mind. He is the biggest fraud on Bitcoin talk, think about how many innocent investors have lost money in the past thanks to this clown.

He throws a dart at every coin on Bitcoin talk, imagine all the coins that started with good intentions, then this ass hat and his clowns went fill tirade on them, eventually leading to Devs abandoning projects because their communities where torn apart and reputation in tatters.

All the scams he calls out, he is the one who creates the scam by tearing apart communities with false accusations, and massaged data, with no real foundation to his claims.

He is the biggest joke on Bitcoin talk, and the only one who can not see it, nobody takes him seriously anymore, and if you do try to debate back with facts, he will just ignore you as your argument carries weight or negative trust abuse as he does not want your argument following down the thread refuting his false claims.

He is just a washed up nobody, who has scammed and created more victims than he thinks he has saved.
longestday3030

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:56:18 AM

I do not understand this accusation that SIGT is a scam. LItecoin and Dogecoin are minor improvements from the code base of Bitcoin and do not posses any major innovation as compared to newer coins such as Ethereum. However, I doubt anybody here would consider Litecoin and Dogecoin as scam coins. Why then single out Signatum?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:58:31 AM

we all know switching to pos don't influence the prize becaouse the price it's determinate by market rules.

There is no market value, that is the problem. You have a 'dev team' who are miners and have managed to hype the supposed 'innovative' nature of this coin in order to sell it to a bunch of newbies who think it is a legitimate claim and that the coin has valuable technology which the cryptocurrency industry will want to buy in to and it absolutely does not.

You are being fooled into buying in to a coin where the devs have lied to you about it being innovative and the lie they used wasn't even that credible in the first place because, as I have already pointed out, setting the choice of algo to use in a clonecoin is just another minor option change.

Going back to what I said about it likely being a clone of Blackcoin, due to the dev team's failure to even bother with changing the leading 'B' on the address, I thought I'd actually take a look and it turns out I am right:

As i said before, if you want people to listen to you, it must be done in a calm and dignified manner, with real evidence, not doctored or massaged truths to suit you agenda.

Which part of the previous posts whereby I have presented objective reasoning and evidence in a calm and dignified manner offends you?

Which part of the real evidence I have presented do you claim to be 'doctored'? Please present evidence of this or withdraw the accusation. You are not helping your argument one bit by repeatedly asserting things which are patently untrue.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
cahtreber

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:59:45 AM

Can I mine this coin with iMac i5 with Nvidia can you tell me is it profitable? Other than mining and exchange other mean of getting this coin maybe? I am new to all this..

anyone here with mining experience need some help.. should I bother is it worht it. Thank you
Epicyclic

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:01:33 AM

I do not understand this accusation that SIGT is a scam. LItecoin and Dogecoin are minor improvements from the code base of Bitcoin and do not posses any major innovation as compared to newer coins such as Ethereum. However, I doubt anybody here would consider Litecoin and Dogecoin as scam coins. Why then single out Signatum?

I am starting to believe CryptoDevil is a bot, as he just regurgitates the same bile over and over and over,

Its boring and holds no truth to say the least, but hey what would i know, just a sock-puppet, shill supporter because i stood up for the community as he and his goons viciously attacked innocent people with a weak and pathetic claim.  
Shaggy888

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:05:03 AM

Can I mine this coin with iMac i5 with Nvidia can you tell me is it profitable? Other than mining and exchange other mean of getting this coin maybe? I am new to all this..

anyone here with mining experience need some help.. should I bother is it worht it. Thank you

I am not sure what kind of hashrate you will get with that, it will likely be very low, and with only 2.5 days left to mine you wouldn't get many coins anyway.
At this late stage I would recommend buying some SIGT on Yobit instead, its a good price below 1000 sat at the moment.
Epicyclic

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:09:24 AM

we all know switching to pos don't influence the prize becaouse the price it's determinate by market rules.

There is no market value, that is the problem. You have a 'dev team' who are miners and have managed to hype the supposed 'innovative' nature of this coin in order to sell it to a bunch of newbies who think it is a legitimate claim and that the coin has valuable technology which the cryptocurrency industry will want to buy in to and it absolutely does not.

You are being fooled into buying in to a coin where the devs have lied to you about it being innovative and the lie they used wasn't even that credible in the first place because, as I have already pointed out, setting the choice of algo to use in a clonecoin is just another minor option change.

Going back to what I said about it likely being a clone of Blackcoin, due to the dev team's failure to even bother with changing the leading 'B' on the address, I thought I'd actually take a look and it turns out I am right:

As i said before, if you want people to listen to you, it must be done in a calm and dignified manner, with real evidence, not doctored or massaged truths to suit you agenda.

Which part of the previous posts whereby I have presented objective reasoning and evidence in a calm and dignified manner offends you?

Which part of the real evidence I have presented do you claim to be 'doctored'? Please present evidence of this or withdraw the accusation. You are not helping your argument one bit by repeatedly asserting things which are patently untrue.

Spamming giant red letter words like "Scam" is not calm, nor dignified, giving negative trust to those who oppose your weak claim is not calm, nor dignified, you have a short memory. you present no objective reasoning, all you present is a tirade of false accusations of "scam" without real proof (proof of code, is not proof of scam).
I will not withdraw my accusation as you have pointed out;

..."You are not helping your argument one bit by repeatedly asserting things which are patently untrue."...

Repeating scam every post is exactly that. maybe you should take your own advice, instead of acting like a mindless halfwit. You have lost All your credibility here, so please be so kind as to move on with whats left of your name.
kellog90

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:23:08 AM

Yeahh Cheesy

Pos Pos.....

http://signatum.news/
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:28:23 AM

you warned us, so now Let us make our decision wrong or correct that they are[/color]

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
jootn2kx

Activity: 378

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:32:41 AM

Hahah it's funny how everybody gets triggered when something gets exposed
Whatever arguments you throw at them, they will stay in denial doesnt matter
silly little scam noob community

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
coreshift

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:34:44 AM

silly little noob community

I'm not triggered and nothing has been exposed. I do get tired of people that spam the same BS over and over again. I'd think there'd be forum rules against that. I guess not.
jootn2kx

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:37:06 AM

I'm not triggered and nothing has been exposed. I do get tired of people that spam the same BS over and over again. I'd think there'd be forum rules against that. I guess not.
It's a clone coin you can't deny that so why would you say this is BS?
Hard facts were thrown here

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
easyfl

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:38:36 AM

Whatever arguments you throw at them, they will stay in denial doesnt matter
silly little scam noob community

no arguments at all, who was scammed? why you insult us mate?

Ellaism and it's perfection: https://wiki.ellaism.org/about/comparison
coreshift

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:38:56 AM

It's a clone coin you can't deny that so why would you say this is BS?
Hard facts were thrown here

Read my previous posts.
Epicyclic

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:39:54 AM

Put Jootn2kx on your ignore list @coreshift, everybody else has, hes a disgusting foul creature. Nobody cares what shite this clown has to say.   Wink
easyfl

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:42:22 AM

no objective, no evidence, you can insult only young accounts. Who do not know I recommend to scroll through the last pages and think for yourself.

1 more time? cryptodevil, who does scam you?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1909415.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1581402.0

Ellaism and it's perfection: https://wiki.ellaism.org/about/comparison
jootn2kx

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:45:25 AM

Put Jootn2kx on your ignore list @coreshift, everybody else has, hes a disgusting foul creature. Nobody cares what shite this clown has to say.   Wink
bla bla bla i dont care, and i stay here posting shit until everyone knows you are the biggest scam here with probably one of the most SIGT holders from pre mine

ESTIMATED.PRO
marv1n

Activity: 334
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:47:46 AM

lol.. you are absolutely clueless about development

Bootstrap is a frontend framework, most website use Bootstrap. if you put in your logo you have nothing because boostrap is only the frontend.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: