Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:40:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823660 times)
Epicyclic

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:25:17 PM

So DEVS!!!!

when are you going to get on a real exchange?

CRYPTOPIA delisted

YOBIT sucks, they have a painfully slow UI and now this message keeps popping up

"Deposit SIGT

You cannot request for withdrawal now. Please try again or contact our Support Team."

not trying to withdraw, trying to deposit.. Yes I have a ticket in with support but their support sucks.

NOVAEXCHANGE
well, no one has been able to create a new account with them for 2 months now. They're registration is in maintenance!! for TWO FUCKING MONTHS!!!

How about doing everyone a favor and work on an exchange that doesnt have major issues, though they all have minor ones. Seems like whatever exchange SIGT is listed on starts having issues with SIGT.

What are you talking about. deposits and withdrawals do not have any problem in yobit
Maybe you want to join the discord the dev are active and responding

Sorry Angelo one other thing.. why on earth should I have to go to the Discord channel to get the DEVS to respond when they themselves created this forum in bitcointalk as a place to speak with them and announce their coin. So they announce here then all official communications are supposed to happen somewhere else? No, they created this topic, they need to be just as active on here as they are on discord or wherever they hang their signatum hat... plain and simple. Dont make your community members jump from place to place just to get issues resolved or speak to you about something. You go to the community, not have them come to you.

That is fine Sparker do not go to discord if you do not want to, that is your choice.

Im not sure any of the problems you are having are concerns of the Signatum Dev team, your problems reside with the exchanges, you need to contact NOVA for an official answer on registration, and Yobit as to why you can not deposit to their hosted wallet.

Contacting Sigt Devs will bring you no answer, as they can not officially speak for the exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luismibit

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:31:56 PM

Atención, CRYPTODEVIL conocido mundialmente como el legendario payaso o     
bufón ... y sus clones, como MARCUSDE y JOOTN2KX están de vuelta, es un indicador de que es un excelente momento para comprar muchos sigt ... siempre que cryptodevil aparece con su obsesivo Fud contra signatum, el precio y el volumen de comercio se eleva como un cohete. ¡Voy a comprar ahora !!

GRACIAS CRYPTODEVIL por convertirse en un excelente indicador de cuándo debemos comprar muchos sigt y no vender los que tenemos, realmente, estoy muy agradecido, gracias de nuevo, eres una buena persona   Kiss Kiss Cheesy
vikingchild

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:40:29 PM

bufón ... y sus clones, como MARCUSDE y JOOTN2KX están de vuelta, es un indicador de que es un excelente momento para comprar muchos sigt ... siempre que cryptodevil aparece con su obsesivo Fud contra signatum, el precio y el volumen de comercio se eleva como un cohete. ¡Voy a comprar ahora !!

GRACIAS CRYPTODEVIL por convertirse en un excelente indicador de cuándo debemos comprar muchos sigt y no vender los que tenemos, realmente, estoy muy agradecido, gracias de nuevo, eres una buena persona   Kiss Kiss Cheesy

Hey man you may have some really great input, but we have no idea as it is in Spanish I reckon? Could you stick to English in the forum here please Smiley If you want to speak in a local post I completely understand mate, just please follow the main post and go to the link to the respective language instead and post in the local language there. Otherwise this will easily become confusing and difficult for people to follow if we have fifteen different languages posting in the main thread here Wink

Thanks for your input though! I hope it was positive Tongue
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:45:43 PM

GRACIAS CRYPTODEVIL por convertirse en un excelente indicador de cuándo debemos comprar muchos sigt y no vender los que tenemos, realmente, estoy muy agradecido, gracias de nuevo, eres una buena persona   Kiss Kiss Cheesy

Hey man you may have some really great input, but we have no idea as it is in Spanish I reckon? Could you stick to English in the forum here please Smiley If you want to speak in a local post I completely understand mate, just please follow the main post and go to the link to the respective language instead and post in the local language there. Otherwise this will easily become confusing and difficult for people to follow if we have fifteen different languages posting in the main thread here Wink

google translate for you

Attention, CRYPTODEVIL known worldwide as the legendary clown or
jester ... and his clones like MARCUSDE and JOOTN2KX are back, it is an indicator that it is an excellent time to buy many sigt ... whenever cryptodevil appears with his obsessive Fud against signatum, price and trade volume it rises like a rocket. I'm going to buy now !!

THANK YOU CRYPTODEVIL for becoming an excellent indicator of when we should buy many sigt and not sell the ones we have, really, I am very grateful, thanks again, you are a good person Kiss Kiss Cheesy

------------------

boring copy paste from previous posts and translated in spanish

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
midina

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:32:49 PM

proven scam threads like bitzure or vegacoin...

As I said before, pointing out other suspect coins is not a rebuttal. I've only so much time available to investigate these things, albeit I have no reason to believe that the vast majority of altcoins and ICOs are anything more than cynical cash-grabs promoted as legit projects to people who have little understanding of either the tech or the industry.

This project, however, appears to be a revival of the typical pump-and-dump clonecoin scam perpetrated long before ICOs were in fashion and there is every reason to believe it is not the only clonecoin project under the control of the scammer 'dev team', as a number of fanbois and sock-puppet accounts appear to share very similar interests.

BTW, that wallet address I previously mentioned at the top of the rich list appears to be routinely divesting itself of large portions of coins these past days. It has gone from 13.5 million a day or so ago to 11 million. Just something to take into account when considering how much attention you should be paying to market activity.

you call a coin that is 900 sats pump and dump?
luismibit

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:35:13 PM

I will try to explain this more simply. cryptodevil is a legendary clown and marcusde and jootn2kx are clown exclavos ... I mean cryptodevil pays them money for writing in the forum. I am very happy with cryptodevil because when it comes defaming against signatum the price goes up and the volume of exchange also, so I am going to buy now .. more sigt, and hold my coins until 2018. cryptodevil appears and this means that signatum has a lot of future, because it has no logical sense or explanation to waste time in discrediting sigt ... if not because it has a great hidden interest.
Google translator . I apologize because English is not my native language.
However jootn2kx I am sure you have understood me perfectly and cryptodevil also.
 Smiley Grin
jootn2kx

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:36:52 PM

I will try to explain this more simply. cryptodevil is a legendary clown and marcusde and jootn2kx are clown exclavos ... I mean cryptodevil pays them money for writing in the forum. I am very happy with cryptodevil because when it comes defaming against signatum the price goes up and the volume of exchange also, so I am going to buy now .. more sigt, and hold my coins until 2018. cryptodevil appears and this means that signatum has a lot of future, because it has no logical sense or explanation to waste time in discrediting sigt ... if not because it has a great hidden interest.
However jootn2kx I am sure you have understood me perfectly and cryptovore as also.
Yes yes he pays me 1 btc per post i'm rich AF

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
jootn2kx

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:38:14 PM

proven scam threads like bitzure or vegacoin...

As I said before, pointing out other suspect coins is not a rebuttal. I've only so much time available to investigate these things, albeit I have no reason to believe that the vast majority of altcoins and ICOs are anything more than cynical cash-grabs promoted as legit projects to people who have little understanding of either the tech or the industry.

This project, however, appears to be a revival of the typical pump-and-dump clonecoin scam perpetrated long before ICOs were in fashion and there is every reason to believe it is not the only clonecoin project under the control of the scammer 'dev team', as a number of fanbois and sock-puppet accounts appear to share very similar interests.

BTW, that wallet address I previously mentioned at the top of the rich list appears to be routinely divesting itself of large portions of coins these past days. It has gone from 13.5 million a day or so ago to 11 million. Just something to take into account when considering how much attention you should be paying to market activity.

you call a coin that is 900 sats pump and dump?
No we call a 4800 sat to 900 a pump and dump

ESTIMATED.PRO
midina

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:40:46 PM

GRACIAS CRYPTODEVIL por convertirse en un excelente indicador de cuándo debemos comprar muchos sigt y no vender los que tenemos, realmente, estoy muy agradecido, gracias de nuevo, eres una buena persona   Kiss Kiss Cheesy

google translate for you

jester ... and his clones like MARCUSDE and JOOTN2KX are back, it is an indicator that it is an excellent time to buy many sigt ... whenever cryptodevil appears with his obsessive Fud against signatum, price and trade volume it rises like a rocket. I'm going to buy now !!

THANK YOU CRYPTODEVIL for becoming an excellent indicator of when we should buy many sigt and not sell the ones we have, really, I am very grateful, thanks again, you are a good person Kiss Kiss Cheesy

------------------

what is that you guys have of constantly BS-ing about the coin?  somebody is paying for this? I can't really fell any altruism in your posts
jootn2kx

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:45:46 PM

google translate for you

------------------

what is that you guys have of constantly BS-ing about the coin?  somebody is paying for this? I can't really fell any altruism in your posts
just boreddd

ESTIMATED.PRO
luismibit

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:49:09 PM

However jootn2kx I am sure you have understood me perfectly and cryptodevil also.
 Smiley Grin
Angelo38

Activity: 349

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:53:12 PM

GRACIAS CRYPTODEVIL por convertirse en un excelente indicador de cuándo debemos comprar muchos sigt y no vender los que tenemos, realmente, estoy muy agradecido, gracias de nuevo, eres una buena persona 

tienes razón cada vez que crptodevil y sus lacayos  se aparecen, yo espero una hora y compro sigt  Grin

You're right every time crptodevil and his lackeys appear, I wait an hour and buy sigt
midina

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:03:06 PM

google translate for you

------------------

just boreddd

maybe we should collect few sigt each and donate to you guys to support us. Since you are bored, have all the time in the world and obviously have interest in crypto. What do you think? How much would it cost us Smiley
Dark12

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:08:17 PM

google translate for you

------------------

just boreddd

maybe we should collect few sigt each and donate to you guys to support us. Since you are bored, have all the time in the world and obviously have interest in crypto. What do you think? How much would it cost us Smiley

That is wrong on so many levels.
Our community will never pay for support.
marecek666

Activity: 236
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:42:59 PM

sorry SIGT devs, your wallet is totally unusable. Running it whole days without any interuption and there is only 1 connection to SIGT network, today I have ZERO connections! Using 100/100mbps, and uPnP in my router is opening ports without problems. Command ADDNODE is not working in the console! You have not answered this issue yet. Total fail.
Running several other coin wallets and the only problem is with your. Your suggestion?

do you use the latest version of the wallet ?? cause i've updated two days ago and everything works fine

https://github.com/signatumd/releases/blob/master/signatum-qt-ldb.exe
are you OK? 2 days ago? it is the same version 1.0.0.0,  I downloaded 10 days before! and connections issue is still here
https://imgur.com/9Jgw1fD
midina

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:45:41 PM

google translate for you

dark12 - this was sarcasm

------------------

what is that you guys have of constantly BS-ing about the coin?  somebody is paying for this? I can't really fell any altruism in your posts
just boreddd

Topkras

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:52:45 PM

my wallet is not syncing again
beni1107

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:01:07 PM

didnt had any problem with the wallet sync for 2 months...you noobs probably fucked up ur setts or smth couse ur too smart
Angelo38

Activity: 349

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:02:01 PM

google translate for you

------------------

what is that you guys have of constantly BS-ing about the coin?  somebody is paying for this? I can't really fell any altruism in your posts
just boreddd

You can respond because you are being sarcastic with us
cryptonist

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:09:16 PM

my wallet is not syncing again

Be specific. Have you tried modifying your conf file (or adding a conf file, if there isn't one)? I have been in staking mode for 4 days now, no issues. Head to the Discord channel for FAQs and ideas to get the wallet going.
Pages: « 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: