Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 05:37:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22187 times)
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:03:56 AM

If that happens then there is no surprise. Because bitcoins are expanding and more well known, if bitcoin in college, the students will have the opportunity to interact with it.

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:54:27 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
Does it really make sense to put Bitcoin in line with courses? It is not even related academically and it is not a profession, although it is a good sourxe of profit. And in fact, it is really a currency in the first place and just considered as an investment because its market value is continuously rising. Indeed, it might be helpful if it will be thought to more people but I am just noy sure of making it as a college course.
It will be a good example for the student of economy class to know a currency or technology can solve many problems of the world.
In my opinion, Bitcoin is an example for the bubble price and the growth without any reason (controlled by the rich).

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
kimmali

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:07:43 PM

I'm still a college student and I rarely hear bitcoin in our school and even in our country. But I first found out bitcoin from my classmates. They're the one who introduced me in bitcoin. I don't think that it is a bad idea to add bitcoin in every course syllabus specially those whose courses are related to business. Bitcoin is helpful and easy to use so I think it is better if they also know this currency.
Renai0925

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:38:08 PM

I think it's not yet offered to be included in part of the college computer subjects from where I come from (atleast, that's what I know so far), but that'll be a pretty neat little addition to educate teens and young adults more about bitcoins!

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:42:25 PM

Good idea. I think they should first legalized it in the country and then propose what is helpful, specially having that in college as a regular course. It will help a lot of people.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:47:57 PM

It could be a subject Bitcoin in College for students...they will understand the online digital currency in new generation. Because most of the time many students engaged in bitcoin forum to have an extra income. And also it is a preparation for career development of a new era
adamcro

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:50:45 PM

Well considering that 95% of people are not interested into programming or technology in a way they need to learn something (most people and young adults/adults only want to have fun with technology) I doubt this crypto would work. Maybe if it is implemented as a way of payment so they need to use crypto currency the same way they use fiat

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:58:19 PM

I don't think that is necessary, people can already gather enough knowledge about Bitcoin from the Internet so teaching them about Bitcoin in the college or school only waste the time. Anyway considering about the current time wastage in the colleges around India I will say that youngsters nowadays wasting most of the times in useless stuff I'm not thinking about the future. So in a time like this I don't think Bitcoin will have any impact on them only a very few percent of youngsters will be encouraged by this.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:19:58 PM

As far as I know, some universities in America (I read about this in the news two weeks ago) there are already classes dedicated to blackchain.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:47:52 PM

Bitcoin in college ?
If you ask me , I don't think that is necessary because people gather knowledge about Bitcoin all over the world . But  , in my country we have multiple courses in computer especially procuring and web development   . My course is also  information technology but I never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin .
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:02:27 AM

good idea if bitcoin will teach on the school
if school have a subject to learn bitcoin and what bitcoin can do i think there's alot of student want to take this subject.

Yes the bitcoin the bitcoin will be teach in the college this will be the best time because now the crypto currency is being use by 90% of the country and the value will increase more if the other people who are not aware of the bitcoin will know about the bitcoin and they will also invest in the bitcoin and it will be the chance for the bitcoin to grow and to increase the value of the bitcoin at this time.
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:12:24 AM

It could be a subject Bitcoin in College for students...they will understand the online digital currency in new generation. Because most of the time many students engaged in bitcoin forum to have an extra income. And also it is a preparation for career development of a new era
One subject wouldn't hurt I guess it is a good idea. Student learning about bitcoin would be great because of the current technology we have to day it is timely to learn about it. Maybe one day they will be thankful that they learnt in from school because it will be used in the future.

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:24:10 AM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
Yes it is really good. In my university, there is no course about bitcoin. I  think the government should focus to teach bitcoin in many schools because it is very important for those who are still not aware to the bitcoin.
Imnon

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:27:02 AM

it is good idea to projects developers and to student  (students can import  ability and managers can earn a lot of money because they can get cheaper workers )
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:59:18 PM

Why not? If Bitcoin gets introduced to college students, still will give them the opportunity to get extra cash for their allowance. Plus, this would be the start of their journey for a better future along with their studies. Also, they will be able to handle the system because they are of age to understand how it works.
It’s very good to tech bitcoin in collage because bitcoin is going to tech a lot of good things about future and bitcoin can change their life so I believe in some colleges bitcoin is going to discuss on daily base and the young people are taking interest in bitcoin and they are also taking a very good profit from it so I think it must be discuss in collage.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:07:16 PM

I don't think that is necessary, people can already gather enough knowledge about Bitcoin from the Internet so teaching them about Bitcoin in the college or school only waste the time. Anyway considering about the current time wastage in the colleges around India I will say that youngsters nowadays wasting most of the times in useless stuff I'm not thinking about the future. So in a time like this I don't think Bitcoin will have any impact on them only a very few percent of youngsters will be encouraged by this.

It is difficult to find a professor who will have a scientific degree in crypto currency. Lol. Therefore, in the near future, it is simply not possible to begin teaching such a subject. But who knows. We live during the rapid development of technology. And in a few years everything is possible.
syahril

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:14:31 PM

If bitcoin was in syllabus of graduation means,it will help them to support after their studies.Many students after the graduation not get a right job.They search and quit at one time to support their family and get into small job.Instead of that, bitcoin is best for their life support.If they not have a job.

xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:15:10 PM

hm... realy interesting idea. But I think that this world need more time to get used to world where cryptocurrency take a big part in economic. Maybe in few yers some topik univercity will create cource about cryptocurrency. However you can find all needed information in the internet

theeelmusical

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:07:16 AM

In my country, Bitcoin is not yet available in the field of Education. However, many of the people around me are already know about Bitcoin and they are also engaged in this kind of industry.

On the other hand, i think there is no problem if our country will adopt Bitcoin in educating the new generations because, currently, I can see that Bitcoin really has a good effect to all the people who uses it. Bitcoin can help specially those students to provide their financial needs. They able to use the internet in a proper way through Bitcoin and to earn money and save for the future. 
runling

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:16:06 AM

The technological revolution that bitcoin has brought is enough to create courses for universities around the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: