Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:20:59 PM

Some countries they required to students to study about bitcoin. Especially those who are studying marketing/ business management they have thesis to tackle and most of them are ignorant that's why they keep searching on bitcoin. i'm pretty sure some colleges are on this forum to read and tackle about bitcoin.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:23:39 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
Why not? They can find a lot of informations in the internet about bitcoin. You have said there is no formal education in school about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies so how come there are crypto experts? There are more and more people who are into crypto since they dont get any education about it in school? Simple, in the internet. Now a days, a person can be a degree holder through internet. This is a virtual world now.
handsomes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:26:05 PM

I think many college's and school teach ICT this is a Information Communication technology which is learn about technology so I think other school teaching crypto currency because all IT I think who knows bitcoin and teaches it for future money.
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:44:29 PM

Bitcoin is not totally legalized and well known to people. It depends on the government especially department of education to allow bitcoin subject at school. Hopefully bitcoin teaching in college will happen because it would be a great advantage to the new generation in order to easily adopt the future currency which is bitcoin. That's my thought.
oppochain

Activity: 101
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:31:35 AM

Bitcoin is not totally legalized and well known to people. It depends on the government especially department of education to allow bitcoin subject at school. Hopefully bitcoin teaching in college will happen because it would be a great advantage to the new generation in order to easily adopt the future currency which is bitcoin. That's my thought.
Yes, bitcoin is still banned in many countries, so I think it is still impossible to introduce related courses at university.
Ailsa567

Activity: 41
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

Yes, bitcoin is still banned in many countries, so I think it is still impossible to introduce related courses at university.
Yes, I also think that just like my side, the teacher has to ask friends like friends, and can only say that even if the university introduces relevant courses, there is no teacher who can teach.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:58:37 PM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
bitcoin is digital cryptocurrency. with the rate of digitalisation, people invented many currency as a bitcoin a global currency which is always usable in all sphere in life not only school and college.

Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:08:03 PM

Thats is a good idea. For computer related courses in colleges, it is better to add some subjects or lesson or even seminars to students about cryptocurrency. Instead of playing computer games and other video games. I think it will be better for those students to learn some important information about bitcoin and i think they will be interested in bitcoin since anyone wants to earn money.

I'm actually a college student and my course is a computer related course. Im a Information System student and Having seminars about bitcoin is not prohibited here in our country. Since bitcoin is legal here, some professors are really giving ideas to they're student about bitcoin. Actually that's why Im here now and earning bitcoins too. I once became addicted to computer games like DOTA but when bitcoin came to my life. It changed me alot. Instead of wasting my time in computer games I pay my attention to bitcoin and I think its not too late for those students who are now the same situation like me before. I highly recommend to college schools to add bitcoin to their students subjects. But ofcourse to those country who acknowledged bitcoin only. It will be a real trouble to add this to schools of banned countries.

404 Not Found
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:10:35 PM

Bitcoin is not a particular course in my college but there are seminars and some lectures too in my college. They teach about bitcoin and all the cryptocurrencies, the famous ones. And i have attended some of those seminars myself and the way they explained was really good and most of the people didn't even knew that online currency even existed. And i really don't think that it should be a particular different course, because the required information can be gained be just 2-4 lectures.
rjrajonno

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:14:35 PM

bitcoin is a crypto currency market coin,so it is a discussion of crypto trade and hold side.we Many people do it, if it were a matter of learning about school and college, then valo would have been. However, everyone had some knowledge about it. It is not a matter of school and college. Therefore, it should be given place in the crypto market. And any day Is not it, that it would be any issue of school college.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:19:21 PM

I think, it can help our economy to become high. It has a chance to help some poor people to buy their daily needs or spent their earnings to some thing that they need.  Instead of wasting my time in computer games I pay my attention to bitcoin and I think its not too late for those students who are now the same situation like me before.
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:19:52 PM

When it say about bitcoin in college, theres alot of student are interested in bitcoin because they need a financial for their own tuition fees and allowance everyday. it can help us to persevere to study hard to get a better job someday. its up to student when he/she spend money on that important day like they need a thing we already used to for studying...   Wink
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

In our school, bitcoin is trending because there are students who had lots of money because of working on signature campaign. It happened 2 years ago from a student of computer engineering and one of the reason of it was because of financial problem, for popularity and for making lots of friends. In our college, bitcoin is not in our course, but it is the topic now of most of the students due to its plunge records.
moamin77

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:02:03 PM

I am in a country where Bitcoin (and Crypto currencies) are not legalized or even friendly, so the answer is No, there is not such BTC course here
But I've seen many initiatives to explain blockchain (in general) in colleges and institutes
Personally, I'm thinking of organizing one for my company (global company and team) where we can present blockchain in a very good way  

Ayaancool

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

It's really good to introduce digital currency as a subject because these crypto currencies are going to determine the future of our world. But still I don't know that is our colleges in India take digital currency as a subject or chapter.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:43:53 PM

Bitcoin is a good place to teach in college because it is their idea to make a bitcoin and learn it for while they are studying they can earn money with their own savings. and that's when they want to bitcoin or not because it's too hard to spend time on bitcoin especially when you're starting.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:23:56 AM

With the inclusion of bitcoin in the world of education then it can be a positive thing for the development of bitcoin in the future. The innovations of the students can add to the appeal of people to switch to using bitcoin as a means of transactions and perhaps even learners who are studying this blockchain technology can create new technology that is better than what it is today. Now there are several universities in various countries that include bitcoin as a subject so that maybe bitcoin in the future will experience a very significant change as more and more observe and analyze technology applied by bitcoin so far.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:16:13 AM

In my country not yet, but I hope it will be there for everyone to learn. very useful if bitcoin is in college, besides learning about blockchain technology, students can also take advantage of bitcoin. whether they can get from trading, or mining. which is clear, will be very useful.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:18:57 AM

I think this is a great idea, but we do not have such plans yet, since bitcoin has not been legalized yet. Such courses will help to learn the basics of literacy in investments and people will be able to improve their financial situation.
kryptoholic

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:25:17 AM

I agree completely, I am currently in the process of getting a professor to supervise me while I do a PHD based on crypto economics, as a part of my suggestion to the university was that I can tutor classes on the fundamentals of crypto and why we need it? how to scale it? at the end of the day if we are realizing this is the future and for us to be able to implement and scale this technology we need the young minds to absorb this technology and critically evaluate and help improve it for the future.

Education is key and when something as great as this comes along the first thing we must do before we focus on making money is educate ourselves, we are lucky enough to get to witness the financial revolutions, we should seize this golden opportunity.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: