Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703590 times)
tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:27:38 PM

Think of all that hot money that now has no ICO vehicle to play in, what else do they have to do than to jump into other coins on the market?

It only affects new ICOs so any already established should continue to operate as normal the important thing though is if people trust them enough to keep pumping up the price since half if not most were mainly pump n dumps
winding-coils

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:33:30 PM

Think about the investor with money to toss into the highly speculative ICO, now that option is gone (China) so she/he maybe turns to these "established" coins is what I'm saying.

By making the ICO in effect "illegal" China has diverted some otherwise ICO discretionary money towards the established market (though we did see some large billions swing in and out in the last few days/week)

I think the market as a whole will see a large influx relative to the $179B market cap we had seen momentarily.
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:23:41 PM

That altcoin definition is yours alone, considering segwitcoin is the real alt as it deviates more from the original specs than Cash does.

Bitcoin Cash is the Real Bitcoin.

Short run prices conditions matter little, unless you are stupid enough to sell during the drop.

Long run , Bitcoin Cash has better Onchain Utility and will have cheaper fees because of it.
Any logical person can see it will be the winner over segwitcoin.

But you are following a false religion of segwitcoin, so logical conclusions are beyond you.

╥Aztek

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:43:29 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 02:03:07 AM by BlackWidow

IS there any Good news from Bitcoin cash ? , price is going up .

It's just an Altcoin with no dev team. Just a way to mine and sell.

Bitcoin cash is an altcoin?  I dont think so.
Bitcoin cash is clone btc with the same block. If this is an altcoin, the price is not high.

Any coin that is not Bitcoin is an altcoin by definition.

Bitcoin Cash coin is an altcoin, sorry just cause you say its the real bitcoin doesnt mean its true. There is only one Bitcoin.

This is just a very clever scam. Hats off to the guys that seen the chance to captialize on the current arguement over Bitcoin blocksize.

I said it would fall to 500ish and it did.

My next prediction is that it will be 400ish by Tuesday.

And again, I will quote this post as proof of my prediction becoming true just as I did earlier in the thread when I was right.

Yes, I know it barely broke 600 as I am writing this, but like I said, 400ish by Tuesday, and Ill quote this post on Tuesday when I am right again.

And today's its price is $627 , so does that make you an idiot instead of a fortune teller?

That altcoin definition is yours alone, considering segwitcoin is the real alt as it deviates more from the original specs than Cash does.

Short run prices conditions matter little, unless you are stupid enough to sell during the drop.

Long run , Bitcoin Cash has better Onchain Utility and will have cheaper fees because of it.

But you are following a false religion of segwitcoin, so logical conclusions are beyond you.

╥Aztek

https://coinmarketcap.com/

As you can see on the link above

Its Monday, and its at $540

It will be 400ish tomm

So, you have an OPINION that does not reflect reality, or the market value.

You dont even know which coin is named BITCOIN in your mind.

You keep posting your thoughts, and they dont match the facts.

Wow, just wow. And BITCOIN dominance is RISING against ALL CRYPTOS, right now, in the REAL world. So with your logic, I can clone BITCOIN, and call it Bitcoin Money, and call it the real Bitcoin because it has a few features different than BITCOIN, and in your mind it wouldnt be an altcoin lmfao

Click the link at the top, and what does the coin at the top say?

So we are to believe that we should listen to you instead of the tracking report we have all been using long before you even showed up here?

NO, I will stick with real facts and trusted sorces, not some BCH altcoin shill with zero facts to back up his PERCEPTIONS

Were you born that stupid or do you have to work at it?

╥Aztek

When someone cant refute facts in a debate, and they resort to attack the person, instead of facts pertaining to the subject at hand, they have lost.

This is common knowledge.

Everyone else sees this, but you dont seem to be looking at facts.

You seem to have come to your conclusion, and there is nothing anyone can do to make you start weighing facts, and seeing reality.

Did you look coinmarketcap.com?

That shows that your comments are not based on the same data everyone else is looking at.

So put up a weird picture and call me names, but this doesnt change the fact that there is only 1 bitcoin, and since you refuse to check the longest trusted, most reliable, crypto info, and ranking site crypto has to offer...

...Ill relay what it says. There is only one Bitcoin, it is on top and it is called Bitcoin.

You are refering to an altcoin, which by definition, is any coin that is a crypto, and not Bitcoin.

This means that Bitcoin Cash coin is NOT any more the real Bitcoin than BitcoinDark coin is

This is just documented reality

Wow, just wow
MartinGandhiKennedy

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:47:02 AM

Here's a fact:

Miners are invested in BTC, and likely have significant stocks of BTC in their wallets. Abandoning the BTC chain in one fell-swoop would render all those coins near worthless. Even if they wanted to do a 100% switch to BCC, they have incentive to keep the BTC network going until they can minimize their exposure to it in order to make the switch.  Cheesy
TrumpBump

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:13:32 AM

Don't think in terms of usd. BCH is holding steady at 0.12 while BTC on the other hand is taking a massive dump and fast.

BlackWidow

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:21:13 AM

...but this doesnt change the fact that there is only 1 bitcoin...

Look, we all know there is "one" BTC... but you are missing the technical details. The current BTC is technically NOT bitcoin! It is/will be relying heavily on third party. That is technically NOT bitcoin. The current BCH is technically same but a better and upgraded bitcoin.

That is why technically, current BTC is some weird frankenstein alt-coin which has managed to somehow keep the ticker BTC.

Of course, it does not mean people (like yourself) understand any of this. Perhaps BCH will die and the current BTC frankenstein alt-coin will live. We do not know that.

My hope is that people (including yourself) start realizing this fact and start moving away fromt he current BTC into the "real" bitcoin which is currently marked as "BCH".

My GUESS is that at some point, exchanges will start to rename current BTC into "BTC Classic" and the current BCH into "BTC". That, is ONLY my own guess which I am taking it out of my a** (of course) because I have no crystal ball.

Time will tell.

For now, I have my money in BCH because BTC is going down about 2500-2800 and technically speaking, I like BCH because that is indeed the "original" bitcoin (technically speaking).

Undecided

Thanks you for admiting that there is ONE BITCOIN

I respect that you have your opinon that Bitcoin Cash is better, and thats fine. I CAN accept that. But these people saying that some new coin is now Bitcoin is silly.

Maybe you are right (I dont think so, but we can disagree on that, and that is OK) and Bitcoin Cash coin will become the top coin and overtake Bitcoin. Im just not going to let people go around and say that some other coin is Bitcoin unchecked, thats all. That is dishonest and misleading.

Check the post above yours and you will see ONE of the reasons why I dont believe Bitcoin Cash coin will not be the coin that overtakes Bitcoin.

But we can discuss that. That is opinion, and speculation, and I am happy to have that discussion.

THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME TO CLEAR UP THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OPINION AND FACTS. WE AGREE ON THIS POINT, JUST NOT WHICH COIN WILL END UP ON TOP IN THE END.

AND THATS OK.

We disagree, but we know the difference between facts and opinion, and with that in place, we can have a rational discussion, which is what this forum is all about.

BlackWidow

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:29:54 AM

IS there any Good news from Bitcoin cash ? , price is going up .

It's just an Altcoin with no dev team. Just a way to mine and sell.

Bitcoin cash is an altcoin?  I dont think so.
Bitcoin cash is clone btc with the same block. If this is an altcoin, the price is not high.

Any coin that is not Bitcoin is an altcoin by definition.

Bitcoin Cash coin is an altcoin, sorry just cause you say its the real bitcoin doesnt mean its true. There is only one Bitcoin.

This is just a very clever scam. Hats off to the guys that seen the chance to captialize on the current arguement over Bitcoin blocksize.

I said it would fall to 500ish and it did.

My next prediction is that it will be 400ish by Tuesday.

And again, I will quote this post as proof of my prediction becoming true just as I did earlier in the thread when I was right.

Yes, I know it barely broke 600 as I am writing this, but like I said, 400ish by Tuesday, and Ill quote this post on Tuesday when I am right again.

And today's its price is $627 , so does that make you an idiot instead of a fortune teller?

╥Aztek

https://coinmarketcap.com/

As you can see on the link above

Its Monday, and its at $540

It will be 400ish tomm

So, you have an OPINION that does not reflect reality, or the market value.

You dont even know which coin is named BITCOIN in your mind.

You keep posting your thoughts, and they dont match the facts.

Wow, just wow. And BITCOIN dominance is RISING against ALL CRYPTOS, right now, in the REAL world. So with your logic, I can clone BITCOIN, and call it Bitcoin Money, and call it the real Bitcoin because it has a few features different than BITCOIN, and in your mind it wouldnt be an altcoin lmfao

Click the link at the top, and what does the coin at the top say?

So we are to believe that we should listen to you instead of the tracking report we have all been using long before you even showed up here?

NO, I will stick with real facts and trusted sorces, not some BCH altcoin shill with zero facts to back up his PERCEPTIONS

Were you born that stupid or do you have to work at it?

╥Aztek

When someone cant refute facts in a debate, and they resort to attack the person, instead of facts pertaining to the subject at hand, they have lost.

Everyone else sees this, but you dont seem to be looking at facts.

You seem to have come to your conclusion, and there is nothing anyone can do to make you start weighing facts, and seeing reality.

Did you look coinmarketcap.com?

That shows that your comments are not based on the same data everyone else is looking at.

So put up a weird picture and call me names, but this doesnt change the fact that there is only 1 bitcoin, and since you refuse to check the longest trusted, most reliable, crypto info, and ranking site crypto has to offer...

...Ill relay what it says. There is only one Bitcoin, it is on top and it is called Bitcoin.

You are refering to an altcoin, which by definition, is any coin that is a crypto, and not Bitcoin.

This means that Bitcoin Cash coin is NOT any more the real Bitcoin than BitcoinDark coin is

This is just documented reality

Wow, just wow

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/

I said this yesterday, and said the day before it would be 400ish in 48 hours.

Its much easier to see market trends, twice in a row now, as I predicted the day it would go from 600ish to 500ish as well, when you actually KNOW THE NAMES OF THE COINS.

BEEN HERE SINCE 2013, AND THAT WAS THE FIRST RULE.

YOU BETTER LEARN THIS RULE FAST OR YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF MONEY!!
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:34:07 AM

Bitcoin is still above 4000, and its market dominance over ALL altcoins PUT TOGETHER is INCREASING

sorce: coinmarketcap.com

Now ask yourself everybody?

Who's advice do you think will make you more money?

That is why we are here right?

BlackWidow

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:46:42 AM

Lets not forget my first prediction, BItcoin Cash coin wont die, it will level out around $50 in a month or two.

Read both sides of arguement over the last 15-20 pages, and make your own informed decision as to who you think is right.

Do you think the powers that be are going to let almost 100 BILLION DOLLARS slip through their fingers?

This is just a parlor trick, slight of hand, and they will take your money and end up breaking 100 Billion with this brilliant checkmate, at those who are uninformed expense, just like the whales have always done.

Dont say I didnt warn you.

Its just so easy to see for me, but I dont blame you, these guys have this game down to a science.

They even have some of you thinking Bitcoin isnt Bitcoin, and you are playing right into their hand
MartinGandhiKennedy

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:51:03 AM

Mathematical Proof That the Lightning Network Cannot Be a Decentralized Bitcoin Scaling Solution
https://medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800

The Illusion of Scale in Segregated Witness
https://nchain.com/en/blog/illusion-scale-segregated-witness/

Risk of SegWit – Mining Cartels
https://nchain.com/en/blog/risks-of-segregated-witness-mining-cartels/

8 times Core told people Segwit is a Blocksize Increase
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6wml7g/8_times_core_told_people_segwit_is_a_blocksize/

Continued Discussion on why Lightning Network Cannot Scale
https://medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/continued-discussion-on-why-lightning-network-cannot-scale-883c17b2ef5b

Dr. Peter Rizun - SegWit Coins are not Bitcoins - Arnhem 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoFb3mcxluY

Amaury Sechet - Back to the Basics - Arnhem 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By0w43NQdiY&list=PLW5YLgBF2qh_1NKB3hW24cg26KSTCsTjY&index=16

Nikita Zhavoronkov - *Why* Bitcoin needs a Scaling Solution - Arnhem 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIM8mQfs1Xk&list=PLW5YLgBF2qh_1NKB3hW24cg26KSTCsTjY&index=3

Bitcoin is Being Hot-Wired for Settlement
https://medium.com/@jgarzik/bitcoin-is-being-hot-wired-for-settlement-a5beb1df223a

Wink

Bitcoin is about being hard money. If 100% of everything mines and controls Bitcoin, the security model is HARD — no government, no company, and no one can take it over. If/when we split onto sidechains, a piece of what secures the network is taken away. Scaling is meant to be done on-chain. Removal of the block limit is the proper scaling solution. AKA ... Bitcoin Cash
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:59:07 AM

Another very old trick folks

Technobabble

Look up its defination.

You think this guy put all this together in the last 5 min?

I understand it.

But most of you see it as:

Well put together
Looks very professional

And admit it, MOST not all, have no idea what it means

Im going to bed now, well continue tomm

The floor is yours WHALES

DONT BE SUPRISED IT THEY PUSH IT BACK UP TO 500 SOON, THEN IT WILL FALL AND FALL, AND YOU WILL HAVE HOPE IT WILL GO BACK UP AGAIN, AND YOU WILL BE LEFT HOLDING A WORTHLESS BAG

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF

AND THIS IS TEXTBOOK, ONE FOR THE AGES

And then on the thread tomm, you will hear inexperienced Bitcoin Cash Coin bagholders repeating these talking points, having no idea what they really mean.

Just like the mass media fake news

Wake up people, but I feel bad, this one is so slick many of you will lose your shirt
winding-coils

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:13:00 AM

https://siliconangle.com/blog/2017/09/04/sequoia-idg-invest-50m-chinese-bitcoin-firm-bitmain/
x2666

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:48:07 AM

It will be 400ish tomm

Hell, I hope it's $400 tomorrow, fuck $300, man if that $50 price tag comes I'll be ecstatic because I know how this will end up playing out.

BitcoinTalk is a highly censored cesspool primarily serving as a vehicle to operate scams.
Pointing out truth or straying from the promoted narrative will be met with shills spouting non sequiturs.
Trust ratings are meaningless as those who control them are not worthy of trust.
MartinGandhiKennedy

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:06:09 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 04:18:16 AM by MartinGandhiKennedy

Another very old trick folks

Technobabble

Look up its defination.

You think this guy put all this together in the last 5 min?

I understand it.

But most of you see it as:

Well put together
Looks very professional

And admit it, MOST not all, have no idea what it means

Im going to bed now, well continue tomm

The floor is yours WHALES

DONT BE SUPRISED IT THEY PUSH IT BACK UP TO 500 SOON, THEN IT WILL FALL AND FALL, AND YOU WILL HAVE HOPE IT WILL GO BACK UP AGAIN, AND YOU WILL BE LEFT HOLDING A WORTHLESS BAG

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF

AND THIS IS TEXTBOOK, ONE FOR THE AGES

And then on the thread tomm, you will hear inexperienced Bitcoin Cash Coin bagholders repeating these talking points, having no idea what they really mean.

Just like the mass media fake news

Wake up people, but I feel bad, this one is so slick many of you will lose your shirt

Okay.. I will summarize:

The only system of economics that has proven to sustain itself without a central authority is the free market. But the free market is messy; while the world as a whole wins overall with increased wealth, new technologies, and greater standards of living, some participants in the system do far better than others.
The ideology of Core is the same tired argument that has called for intervention in this "messy" system to make it better and more fair. Invariably those trying to control the system end up making it worse, and everyone using it poorer.
Those who advocate for a central authority to manage economies (or Bitcoin) are under the mistaken impression that those who support the system by profiting from it (mining coins) are doing so out of pure greed. "Greedy capitalists" is a common refrain among those who fail to understand free markets, why people actually participate in them, and how we all benefit from them.
People who understand the libertarian ideals of Satoshi's original vision know that miners are providing a service to the network in exchange for payment. The miners are trading their precious electricity and depreciation on the mining tools they've invested in, for something they want more: coins. Meanwhile the network is trading their precious coins for something they want more: network stability. There is nothing greedy about this exchange! Both parties want what the other has more than what they themselves have and both parties end up marginally RICHER afterwards: The network profits from increased usability, while the miners profit directly in coins.
However, if you believe miners are in this only because you believe they're "greedy" then the reasoning behind Core's behaviour becomes obvious. Their vision of Bitcoin is the new socialist utopia, where miners use their infrastructure to support the network out of a sense of duty to the network rather than profiting monetarily. They cannot comprehend that mutual benefit is required for all parties to continue participating in the network, and the foundation of mutual benefit is self-interest. Contributing to the network out of sense of duty is in fact a form of slavery.

"That mining has profits at all is a bug." - Luke-jr  Roll Eyes
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:08:37 AM

It will be 400ish tomm

The only way that your so called prediction could be correct is simple,
you are part of a group that is dumping their bitcoin cash in order to manipulate the market to your predicted price range on a specific day.

It is not magic , it is manipulation and it's effects are temporary at best.

Plus you are stupid if you think anyone will fall for it.

╥Aztek

There was over 350 MILLION IN VOLUME IN BITCOIN CASH COIN, JUST IN THE LAST 24 HOURS.

Now, think about your last statement very carefully, give it all you got.

Did I see that this is a scam?

Or did I spend hundreds of millions of dollars to prove my point to YOU of all people?

We have witnessed that you have a hard time perceiving reality for what it is, but EVEN YOU CAN GET THIS ONE RIGHT.

WOW, JUST, WOW

I AM BLOWN AWAY RIGHT NOW, REALLY!!

DO YOU HEAR THIS SHIT GUYS?

THAT....IS....SOOOOOO.....FUNNY!!!!

I THINK I GOT A CHECKMATE HERE GUYS.

Really? Bwhahahahahhahaha
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:15:42 AM

It will be 400ish tomm

Hell, I hope it's $400 tomorrow, fuck $300, man if that $50 price tag comes I'll be ecstatic because I know how this will end up playing out.

Finally, someome is LISTENING.

THAT IS CORRECT SIR, BUY WHEN IT HITS $50

THATS ALL IVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU...

.....ALL ALONG!!!!

BRAVO!!!

THIS GUY GETS IT (not being sarcastic whatsoever)
MartinGandhiKennedy

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:26:18 AM

"One does not have to disrespect and insult others simply to hold one's own ground. If someone does this, that shows how shaky their own position is." - Red Haircrow
MartinGandhiKennedy

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:30:12 AM

"One does not have to disrespect and insult others simply to hold one's own ground.

No they don't , but it is more entertaining when they do.

Do you watch the loud people fighting at the gas station or the quiet people playing chess in the park?

╥Aztek

Indeed. "Sex, drugs, and violence", is quite entertaining/captivating lol  Grin
GummyDwarf

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:38:48 AM

Everyone else see this, but you dont seem to be looking at facts.

Did you look coinmarketcap.com

So put up a weird picture and call me names, but this doesnt change the fact that there is only 1 bitcoin.

Wow, just wow

Fact  Magic is not real,
Fact  Science is real,
Fact Bitcoin is Technology Not a Religion!

Therefore you can't really see into the future to predict a specific price on a specific day.

The only way that your so called prediction could be correct is simple,
you are part of a group that is dumping their bitcoin cash in order to manipulate the market to your predicted price range on a specific day.

It is not magic , it is manipulation and it's effects are temporary at best.

So Miss Cleo, You are Stupid if you think any one will fall for it.

But if you want to prove me wrong post the winning powerball # for the wednesday drawing, otherwise my dear, you are nothing but a fraud and charlatan.

╥Aztek

well technically you can't prove something isn't real. it's like saying we have proven a fact that aliens don't exist. they actually could be out there, we just don't know. you have stated an opinion/educated guess, not a fact
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: