Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:32:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703576 times)
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:40:26 PM

"Teh h8" is so strong in these Kore fanbois, it's kind of sad to watch. I often do feel like the haters will miss the train completely.

Don't cry for me, Argentina. Everybody self-selects. Each can select into the group that supports the eventual winner, the group that supports the eventual loser, or the group that hedges. Free association no matter the outcome.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:51:01 PM

Personally I feel like we've rewound to 2013 and Bitcoin has been reborn - all of the enthusiasm, early adoption, and entrepreneurial spirit of those days has returned to Bitcoin Cash. Not to mention the return of so many great use cases for BItcoin that were laid to rest due to Kore's scorched earth tactics.

Have the exact same feeling. I am actually more excited than ever before.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
HostFat (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:19:01 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 11:00:05 PM by HostFat

New release! Smiley v0.15.0

https://download.bitcoinabc.org/0.15.0/

https://github.com/Bitcoin-ABC/bitcoin-abc/blob/67d83e7ce1657c3e59f7c2678eaeb30158abf1d5/doc/release-notes.md

Bitcoin ABC version 0.15.0 is now available from:

https://download.bitcoinabc.org/0.15.0

This release includes the following features and fixes:

- Reserve block space for high priority transactions (D485)
- Use "bitcoincash:" URI (D466)
- Add and accept Bitcoin Cash networking magic (D400)
- Peer preferentially with NODE_CASH nodes (D457)
- Hardcoded seeds update (D403)
- Remove UAHF RPC calls, and some of the UAHF activation logic (D407, D417)
- Various test fixes and other cleanups now that UAHF activation is past
- Various changes now that we do replay protected txns only (D437, D440, D442, D444, D451, D455, D456)
- Make SCRIPT_VERIFY_STRICTENC a mandatory flag (D421)
- Fix RPC signrawtransaction silently accepting missing amount field (D449)
- Fix a some small memory leaks, and an overflow (D372, D452, D472)
- Added sanitizer support (D474, D481)
- Rename package to bitcoin-abc-* (D482, D489, D510, D513)
- Cryptographic randomness improvements (backport from Core PR9821 and PR9792) (D488, D490)
- Store the UTXO set on a per output basis rather than a per transaction basis (backport from Core)
- Various other backports and fixes from Core
- Various fixes and improvements to test suite
- Various code cleanups and style improvements
- Low level RPC error code changes (D500 / backport of PR9853)

Low-level RPC changes (D500)
----------------------------

- Error codes have been updated to be more accurate for the following error cases:
  - `getblock` now returns RPC_MISC_ERROR if the block can't be found on disk (for
  example if the block has been pruned). Previously returned RPC_INTERNAL_ERROR.
  - `pruneblockchain` now returns RPC_MISC_ERROR if the blocks cannot be pruned
  because the node is not in pruned mode. Previously returned RPC_METHOD_NOT_FOUND.
  - `pruneblockchain` now returns RPC_INVALID_PARAMETER if the blocks cannot be pruned
  because the supplied timestamp is too late. Previously returned RPC_INTERNAL_ERROR.
  - `pruneblockchain` now returns RPC_MISC_ERROR if the blocks cannot be pruned
  because the blockchain is too short. Previously returned RPC_INTERNAL_ERROR.
  - `setban` now returns RPC_CLIENT_INVALID_IP_OR_SUBNET if the supplied IP address
  or subnet is invalid. Previously returned RPC_CLIENT_NODE_ALREADY_ADDED.
  - `setban` now returns RPC_CLIENT_INVALID_IP_OR_SUBNET if the user tries to unban
  a node that has not previously been banned. Previously returned RPC_MISC_ERROR.
  - `removeprunedfunds` now returns RPC_WALLET_ERROR if bitcoind is unable to remove
  the transaction. Previously returned RPC_INTERNAL_ERROR.
  - `removeprunedfunds` now returns RPC_INVALID_PARAMETER if the transaction does not
  exist in the wallet. Previously returned RPC_INTERNAL_ERROR.
  - `fundrawtransaction` now returns RPC_INVALID_ADDRESS_OR_KEY if an invalid change
  address is provided. Previously returned RPC_INVALID_PARAMETER.
  - `fundrawtransaction` now returns RPC_WALLET_ERROR if bitcoind is unable to create
  the transaction. The error message provides further details. Previously returned
  RPC_INTERNAL_ERROR.
  - The `gettxoutsetinfo` response now contains `disk_size` and `bogosize` instead of
    `bytes_serialized`. The first is a more accurate estimate of actual disk usage, but
    is not deterministic. The second is unrelated to disk usage, but is a
    database-independent metric of UTXO set size: it counts every UTXO entry as 50 + the
    length of its scriptPubKey.

Reserve block space for high priority transactions (D485)
---------------------------------------------------------

By default reserve 5% of the max generated block size parameter to hiprio transactions.
Hence a `bitcoind` instance running with an unmodified configuration will reserve 100K
for high priority transactions. The parameter name used for this configuration
`blockprioritypercentage`. While introducing this new parameter we deprecated
`blockprioritysize`(it was used to specify the amount of high prio reserved area in byte).

A transaction is considered high priority if its priority is higher than this threshold: `COIN * 144 / 250`,
where COIN is the value of a one bitcoin UTXO expressed in satoshis. Thus a transaction
who as an input of 1 bitcoin and are 144 blocks old and whose size is 250 bytes is considered
the priority cut-off.

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 09:20:35 PM

Personally I feel like we've rewound to 2013 and Bitcoin has been reborn - all of the enthusiasm, early adoption, and entrepreneurial spirit of those days has returned to Bitcoin Cash. Not to mention the return of so many great use cases for BItcoin that were laid to rest due to Kore's scorched earth tactics.

Yes it has a good vibe.

I'm trying to be agnostic and hold both types of bitcoin but I can't shake a feeling that Satoshis vision was hijacked with the segwit fork and bitcoin cash is much closer to the original concept. Having said that the huge blocks mean I wouldn't run a full node of bitcoin cash, so there is that. The dark horse in the race is Dash. It is going the big block route just like bitcoin cash but with incentivised nodes and a form of governance which so far makes for very little controversy.

*MrPiP*

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:26:01 PM

Yes it has a good vibe.

I'm trying to be agnostic and hold both types of bitcoin but I can't shake a feeling that Satoshis vision was hijacked with the segwit fork and bitcoin cash is much closer to the original concept. Having said that the huge blocks mean I wouldn't run a full node of bitcoin cash, so there is that. The dark horse in the race is Dash. It is going the big block route just like bitcoin cash but with incentivised nodes and a form of governance which so far makes for very little controversy.

Very nice summary. Thanks for posting it. Now I understand macro level differences much better!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
winding-coils

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:08:31 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyQwUJjTcNY
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1075

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:04:54 AM

Here we go  Cool

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
MartinGandhiKennedy

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:55:38 AM

Indeed.  Grin Everyone working together.   Grin
connhagiau89

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 06:21:19 AM

Look at my cap below !!! Can anybody tell me should I join BCC trading at this moment when Korean guys may being make a big pumb today?

https://scontent.fsgn2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/21556101_1822822171121938_1478789543_o.png?oh=b4287aab5c539dbdc0ce4517fcad8716&oe=59B3FA7C
TrumpBump

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:18:15 AM

lol @ the  scared "bcash" crowd trying to hold the price back when they see it rise. Accept the inevitable you fools. Cash is King!

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:27:34 AM

lol @ the  scared "bcash" crowd trying to hold the price back when they see it rise. Accept the inevitable you fools. Cash is King!
We are ready to fly past $1k and head towards the $2k or higher very soon.
Give bch a yr and i see it around $8k-$15k+ each.
Wait 3-5yrs and we will see prices we dream about  Cool

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:31:37 AM

300 in 3 to 4 days

If not this will be my 4th prediction, and would be my first time being wrong as is doucmented by the date of my posts upthread.

This is the biggest joke, this Bitcoin Cash Coin. You just cant see it, and I have SPELLED it out upthread.

To see the same scam, work over and over again on you guys is purely amazing. I mean hook line and sinker. I come here every night, to get a laugh. I mean really I do. I should feel bad those that are new at this and will lose a lot of money, so I guess that is bad. But really I laugh my fucking ass off at you BCH guys.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:37:17 AM

300 in 3 to 4 days

If not this will be my 4th prediction, and would be my first time being wrong as is doucmented by the date of my posts upthread.

This is the biggest joke, this Bitcoin Cash Coin. You just cant see it, and I have SPELLED it out upthread.

To see the same scam, work over and over again on you guys is purely amazing. I mean hook line and sinker. I come here every night, to get a laugh. I mean really I do. I should feel bad those that are new at this and will lose a lot of money, so I guess that is bad. But really I laugh my fucking ass off at you BCH guys.

Looking for blackwidow and $400 bitcoin cash...anyone seen him  Cheesy

See, look it up guys, it WAS 400ish, and I said they would be able to push it back up to 500ish for a brief time, and they DID, just like I said, but they cant hold it up, it has only been consistantly falling, and will continue to.

They cant keep the crash somewhat stalled for over a week.

SELL NOW!

IT WILL BE 300ish within a week.

I havent been wrong yet, not because I can see the future in a crystal ball, the scam is going according to plan, I just know their plan.

But they wont tell you that.

Same game, different day, thats all

Took me 2mins to show how delusional you are...you have been wrong consistently, lol

I wonder how, those that know you and may have listened to your crap feel now  Tongue

BlackWidow

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:50:28 AM

Yes it has a good vibe.

Shilling for this coin, when you arent sure about it is proof you are a SHILL

I THINK THATS THE DEFINITION

"Segwit is farther than original Bitcoin that this diaster of an investment.

News flash!! Do you see its marketcap? Its INSANE that they could pull this off. Is nothing real guy. A fork.

Im gonna start BITCOIN MONEY COIN myself. Im really thinking of doing it. Its so crazy. It would be in the top 5.

You people have no idea how power is weilded in this space.

This will be remembered. I cant believe it happened. And you guys are none the wiser. This was never built to make it.

Wow, just wow

So go ahead and shill away now that you bought some.

That I thought would be beneath you afbitcoins
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:54:46 AM

^ awww, you sound so butt hurt  Cheesy

The real reason you are here is because you want cheap bch because you sold it at the bottom (under $300) ..END OF.  Kiss

BlackWidow

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:55:21 AM

300 in 3 to 4 days

Looking for blackwidow and $400 bitcoin cash...anyone seen him  Cheesy

See, look it up guys, it WAS 400ish, and I said they would be able to push it back up to 500ish for a brief time, and they DID, just like I said, but they cant hold it up, it has only been consistantly falling, and will continue to.

They cant keep the crash somewhat stalled for over a week.

SELL NOW!

IT WILL BE 300ish within a week.

I havent been wrong yet, not because I can see the future in a crystal ball, the scam is going according to plan, I just know their plan.

But they wont tell you that.

Same game, different day, thats all

Took me 2mins to show how delusional you are...you have been wrong consistently, lol

I wonder how, those that know you and may have listened to your crap feel now  Tongue

So tell me? Are you saying it didnt drop to 400 when I said it would? Is that your point. Because it did fool

Because you have not proved me wrong with this post.

What are you talking about.

Bitcoin Cash Coin has done EXACTLY
EVERYTHING
I
HAVE
SAID
SO
FAR

FACT

The posts have dates that match history. Market rates

Who is delusional
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:58:31 AM

lol no it has not, you have been wrong alot.
you really are a special kind of stupid  Cheesy

you said, its going to $400 ( it went to $465)
you said its going to $300 (it didnt)
you said it will only go up to $500 (its now almost $700)
you said its going to $50 (yea keep dreaming)

you have been wrong 4times in less than a week btw, very poor stats  Cheesy

heres the thing
Not even i would dare say..I HAVE NEVER BEEN WRONG lol
so  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

BlackWidow

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:58:40 AM

The real reason you are here is because you want cheap bch because you sold it at the bottom (under $300) ..END OF.  Kiss

I think Im the last guy that would own this coin. If you havent figured that out, Im worried about you for yet another reason
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:00:22 AM

I think Im the last guy that would own this coin. If you havent figured that out, Im worried about you for yet another reason
yea, thanks mr fake ass concern troll, here to save us all ..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

BlackWidow

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:01:47 AM

lol no it has not, you really are a special kind of stupid  Cheesy

you said, its going to $400 ( it went to $465)
you said its going to $300 (it didnt)
you said it will only go up to $500 (its now almost $700)
you said its going to $50 (yea keep dreaming)

so  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

I said 400ish - check
I ADMITTED IT WOULDNT STAY THERE AND WOULD GO BACK UP - CHECK

THE LAST TWO YOU REFERED TO

HAVENT HAPPENED YET

see, this is why this guy loses money, dont be like this
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: