Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:10:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 [645] 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703570 times)
David48l

Activity: 600
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:25:35 AM

^tbh m8, i just want this discussion on a proper thread..why dont you create one?
Keeps the segwet/lightning stuff away from from Bitcoin cash thread...and helps you teach the people that want to go segwet.

Segwit is same its wallet based you use it identical to a legacy transaction there is no difference whatsoever to a end user apart from the raw transaction output the wallet generates is segwit or legacy

Why create a whole new thread just to say use the same as before all the hardware wallets now use segwit and more and more software ones do plus segwit is now merged to the core wallet so the next release will support it natively.

As for LN then like its been said the mainnet tools are not user friendly c-lightning has some bugs (the blockstream implementation hence the warning on using on mainnet) but LND and ACINQ seem to be reliable I have never had any issues with them and there does not seem to be and massive widespread bugs reported either

Face it a lot of what's been spread were all lies and if you look at the explorers you can see LN is in fact a mesh network like I said it would be NOT a hub and spoke like what was spread.

As for a node needing high liquidity this is also false as the transaction can be split over several routes so no 1 node needs to have the amount you want to send as the payment will just take several routes

LN uses onion routing like tor so the transaction is like a parcel with many layers that you pass to someone else they take of a layer and get the next address and pass it on and so on until it reaches its destination with no hop knowing anything about where its been as this information is discarded and where it's going as its not been unwrapped

If you don't want people posting about LN here don't post lies that need correcting

Also talk about censorship that little video I posted showing just how easy is was to close a LN channel has been reported to youtube and is pending review posted onny here as I just created it but I don't care in case it was not noticed it was a new channel just for that one video not MY channel as im not stupid enough to do that  Tongue

Just goes to prove how scared you all are though as ive NEVER seen as many lies being spread over the last few days from the BCH crowd around twitter etc and its all being proved wrong

In what has taken you to write all that boredom, I sent a bitcon cash transaction and it has arrived before you finished it  Cool

was it confirmed with 3 confirmations which is usually the minimum anywhere accepts because I can assure you I could send a confirmed LN transaction in the time you typed the first word

Then send it and show a screenshot  Roll Eyes

BITCOIN CASH IS THE REAL BITCOIN, BITCOIN SEGWIT IS PAYPAL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
David48l

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:27:22 AM

^tbh m8, i just want this discussion on a proper thread..why dont you create one?
Keeps the segwet/lightning stuff away from from Bitcoin cash thread...and helps you teach the people that want to go segwet.

Segwit is same its wallet based you use it identical to a legacy transaction there is no difference whatsoever to a end user apart from the raw transaction output the wallet generates is segwit or legacy

Why create a whole new thread just to say use the same as before all the hardware wallets now use segwit and more and more software ones do plus segwit is now merged to the core wallet so the next release will support it natively.

As for LN then like its been said the mainnet tools are not user friendly c-lightning has some bugs (the blockstream implementation hence the warning on using on mainnet) but LND and ACINQ seem to be reliable I have never had any issues with them and there does not seem to be and massive widespread bugs reported either

Face it a lot of what's been spread were all lies and if you look at the explorers you can see LN is in fact a mesh network like I said it would be NOT a hub and spoke like what was spread.

As for a node needing high liquidity this is also false as the transaction can be split over several routes so no 1 node needs to have the amount you want to send as the payment will just take several routes

LN uses onion routing like tor so the transaction is like a parcel with many layers that you pass to someone else they take of a layer and get the next address and pass it on and so on until it reaches its destination with no hop knowing anything about where its been as this information is discarded and where it's going as its not been unwrapped

If you don't want people posting about LN here don't post lies that need correcting

Also talk about censorship that little video I posted showing just how easy is was to close a LN channel has been reported to youtube and is pending review posted onny here as I just created it but I don't care in case it was not noticed it was a new channel just for that one video not MY channel as im not stupid enough to do that  Tongue

Just goes to prove how scared you all are though as ive NEVER seen as many lies being spread over the last few days from the BCH crowd around twitter etc and its all being proved wrong

In what has taken you to write all that boredom, I sent a bitcon cash transaction and it has arrived before you finished it  Cool

was it confirmed with 3 confirmations which is usually the minimum anywhere accepts because I can assure you I could send a confirmed LN transaction in the time you typed the first word

with bitcoin cash you can send instantly with 0 confirmations  Cool

I do not know if you know what are 0 confirmations since in btc it is absolutely impossible now

tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 01:30:56 AM

I do not know if you know what are 0 confirmations since in btc it is absolutely impossible now

You can send 0 fee yes but unless the recipient accepts 0 fee then 0 fee is useless

David48l

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:31:40 AM

Anyway what do you do here explaining the complications and cumbersome implementations of lightning in this forum?

Here we do not need lightning, bitcoin cash works with 0 confirmations

I do not understand their behavior, unless it is a CORE TROLL

And bitcoin cash is working NOW, everything else segwit and lightning is just smoke, have three years with the same story, promises and more promises

David48l

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:38:02 AM

Also talk about censorship that little video I posted showing just how easy is was to close a LN channel has been reported to youtube and is pending review posted onny here as I just created it but I don't care in case it was not noticed it was a new channel just for that one video not MY channel as im not stupid enough to do that  Tongue

You can send 0 fee yes but unless the recipient accepts 0 fee then 0 fee is useless

Lightning will understand enough, but otherwise it is quite clumsy

I will explain how the 0 confirmations works, it is quite simple.

Nobody has to accept or not, it's a fact, sending in bitcoin cash has total security that your tx will be confirmed in the next block no matter what happens.

Also the tx are again immutable, can not be returned or sent to another recipient by changing the rate, something that introduced Core and has been put to normality in bitcon cash

And if you buy a Ferrari I guess the seller would not mind waiting 10min to be confirmed

Core introduced the change of tx rate to create a problem and offer us your paypal solution

Core limito el tamaño de bloque para crear un problea y ofrecernos su solucion paypal

etc, etc

yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:39:57 AM
Merited by 007eminem (34), lidonglan1012 (1)

Bitcoin cash is very promising. The characteristics of fast speed and low fee are enough to shake the status of BTC in the future. I estimate that its price will reach 0.5BTC in 2018. Cool
David48l

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:43:32 AM

If you think LN is great, read this

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7rtcd2/if_you_think_ln_is_great_read_this/

OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:46:06 AM

Bitcoin cash is very promising. The characteristics of fast speed and low fee are enough to shake the status of BTC in the future. I estimate that its price will reach 0.5BTC in 2018. Cool

Lightning Network will bring wayyy lower fees than this is antiquated version ~ BeeCash will be great again after the rebranding Wink weee

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 01:48:39 AM

Also talk about censorship that little video I posted showing just how easy is was to close a LN channel has been reported to youtube and is pending review posted onny here as I just created it but I don't care in case it was not noticed it was a new channel just for that one video not MY channel as im not stupid enough to do that  Tongue

And if you buy a Ferrari I guess the seller would not mind waiting 10min to be confirmed

If you're buying a ferrari you won't be concerned about having to pay a $5 fee  Roll Eyes

What about in store retail

LN: quick scan thank you come again and off you go

BCH : There is seating available over there while we wait for confirmation we apologize but it's store policy  

David48l

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:48:55 AM

It seems that tekmobile is capable of piloting a space shuttle and landing on Mars (lightning), but does not know how to start the car and get it out of the garage (bch).

We do not need a space shuttle to go to work

Thanks tekmobile but you can go to the bcore forum to deceive them of the kindness of lightning, here we are for issues about bitcoin cash

I do not know if he realized the title of the thread

It is not more than a TROLL PAID BY CORE

just write in this forum to talk about lightning and cheat about bch

fomo y fud, fomo y fud, does not do anything else, I imagine that they should give him good bananas in return

David48l

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:50:19 AM

Lightning Network will bring wayyy lower fees than this is antiquated version ~ BeeCash will be great again after the rebranding Wink weee

tekmobile has called his friends to help him haha

When I start to attack you and leave you without arguments, call your co-workers haha

OWZ1337

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:50:58 AM

actually ya i changed my mind after seeing Andreas Antonopolous seal of approval ~ BeeCash trying to fragment the real bitcoin is not forgivable imo :\ n00bs<===

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
David48l

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:52:21 AM

will bring, soon, they are implementing,

promises, promises, promises,

in bitcoin cash the low rates are already working, and paying 2 cents already seems low enough, here you do not need paypal lightning

OWZ1337

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:53:11 AM

When I start to attack you and leave you without arguments, call your co-workers haha

experts agree BeeCash is not bitcoin ===>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-nKuInDq6g

OWZ1337

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:53:53 AM

will bring, soon, they are implementing,

promises, promises, promises,

in bitcoin cash the low rates are already working, and paying 2 cents already seems low enough, here you do not need paypal lightning

watch this and stfu  Cool haha===>

David48l

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:54:54 AM

If you're buying a ferrari you won't be concerned about having to pay a $5 fee  Roll Eyes

What about in store retail

LN: quick scan thank you come again and off you go

BCH : There is seating available over there while we wait for confirmation we apologize but it's store policy  

jaja pero que mentiroso!

bch tarifa 0 confirmacion, no lo entienda si no quiere, se lo explique bastante sencillo

si compra un ferrari con btc pagara 25$ en tarifas, que supongo que no le importara, pero tardará dias en confirmarse jaja

https://blockchain.info/es/unconfirmed-transactions

jaja

David48l

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:57:43 AM

experts agree BeeCash is not bitcoin ===>

another troll co-worker of tekmobile

David48l

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:59:45 AM

when more core trolls are in this forum attacking Bitcon cash quieter I remain to know that bch is doing things right

First laugh ...
Then they attack you ...
And then they lose ...

David48l

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:03:01 AM

Bitcoin Cash

0 confirmations
10 minutes
0.02cent rate

bitcoin core

3-6 confirmations
30 - 60 min
$ 15 fee

But calm ray is coming  Roll Eyes

David48l

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:06:06 AM

It's so funny to see so many people attacking bch in this forum

They will not see me talking about Bitcoin Cash in the bt core forum, I just do not care at all about bitcon core, I have more interesting things to do than waste my time criticizing btcore in your own forum

I would find it quite ridiculous and stupid

Pages: « 1 ... 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 [645] 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: