Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - CWIgm | Simple Powerful Stable  (Read 67708 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 06:59:38 AM

0.9.9 release please Smiley Stability, easy to use is ok but everybody first always see on mhs and $ Smiley

What to use in bat file to test latest version ccminer on your pool?

when CWIgm-0.9.9 is ready to be beta tested ...

depending on your machines - but if its a single system with its own worker on the pool - then -c <coin> --lodiff ...

otherwise - if it is a few machines on the one worker - leave the --lodiff parameter off ...

other settings to use are -i <intensity> depending on what card you use and many others ...

read through the readme.txt that comes with your welcome pack and download ... it explained the parameters you can use for the cards and systems you have ...

#crysx

Crysx, i asked several times. Is there an option to turn off miner when certain temperature is met, for safety? If my rig temperatures jump for more then 15-20% then ussual something is wrong, and throttling has no use kinda. It will either work on lower temp or not work at all, no need to throttle GPU-s on which cooling started to be a problem. It's not a solution.

If you dont have it, why and it would be amazing to have it. Or do you know some other way how to turn off miner if i reach certain temperature.

there is no way to just turn off a card when something goes wrong ...

not even in the 5year old mature applications ( ccminer and sgminer ) that i know of ...

though that would be a great addition - but the 'why' part of your question is VERY difficult to answer ... the simple and short answer is - because its VERY difficult ...

Allow me to attempt explaining it: A program is a collection of one or more "threads" that you can think of as semi-independent little programs sharing memory. Most often, one is assigned per GPU you have, to handle giving that specific GPU work, and getting results from it. When you ask a GPU to do something - you are actually "calling" (or running code from, and waiting for it to tell you it finished and what went down) code from the driver. Keeping it simple - AMD develops the driver, which is buried deep in the OS and controls the hardware for you - so you can say "Run this shit and tell me what nonces are good" without having to care too much about the details. If a GPU has hung... it has hung inside the code that is deep in the shit that the miner dev usually doesn't even think about - let alone control. That thread is now "stuck", and will remain so until the entire program terminates. You may notice how when a GPU goes "DEAD" in SGMiner, the others continue to mine... this is why.

So, everything continues despite that thread's fucked status until somebody or something tells the whole miner program to quit... and therefore, all its threads must quit... oh shit. The OS can't actually terminate it properly - it's stuck in low-level code that happens to often be a core, low-level part of the OS itself... in short - we be fucked. Hard reboot to bring the GPU back up, in short.

Read my upper post. I asked the simplest solution. I dont need to shut down GPU-s. I just need to close the miner application.

IF temp on GPU 0 or 1 or 2 or whatever = 70 degrees - Close CWIgm.exe

Smiley ...

there ARE such scripts you can write to loop CWIgm into a reset ...

BUT - what you are asking is all part of the GPU MONITORING ... which is why such a details explanation for such a 'simple' question ...

you need to understand that an application needs to KNOW a gpu is dead or over heated BEFORE any actions can be taken ... which is the explanations you have above ..

so the answer is simple ( and mentioned earlier also ) - no there is no way of CWIgm or AND mining application to close when an event like that occurs BECAUSE it needs to KNOW that a gpu has overheated or died ... there maybe a command to put into a script that is ANY gpu reaches a certain temperature then shut down the miner - but that brings us back to the same issue with monitoring ... im sure windows has some utilities of tools that can help there - but we know of none that would monitor temps AND shut an application down in such events ...

without sounding offensive here - but anything missed there? ... as im sort of confused as to why you would think this question is actually simple ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:00:39 AM

Sir , I want to be a part of this closed beta if possible , Thanks

hi ...

what cards do you have and what operating system? ...

#crysx
Windows 7 64 bit , Have 1x 1060 ,2x 1070 , 1x 1080 , 1x 1080ti 

Do u need anything else

all ok ...

but you need to pm ...

that way the response is to YOU - not the general public here ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:01:11 AM

Do u need anything else

That's probably enough but he asked to send PM if you want to join the beta. It's in opening post. Should confirm you joining it.

yup ...

tanx ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:04:15 AM

To the devs,

I am very impressed with the pool website. I see it is based on the same formula as Suprnova pool use, but it is much better to the eyes and more clearly laid out etc.
Well done.
I am definitely interested in testing when your miner supports Bitcore. For now I am mining on the Bitcore pool with ccminer.
About that pool, talk about being unlucky, 6 hrs soon since last block...

tanx for that ...

low hashrate in the pool brings low 'luck' in solving blocks ...

but it does work well - and we are working on improving it as best we can ...

a new big server will be commissioned soon - which means ALL mining will stop for the migration when the server is being built ...

a small sacrifice for a much faster bigger better server - and experience ...

you will be notified WELL in advance though ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:06:45 AM

0.9.9 release please Smiley Stability, easy to use is ok but everybody first always see on mhs and $ Smiley

depending on your machines - but if its a single system with its own worker on the pool - then -c <coin> --lodiff ...

otherwise - if it is a few machines on the one worker - leave the --lodiff parameter off ...

other settings to use are -i <intensity> depending on what card you use and many others ...

read through the readme.txt that comes with your welcome pack and download ... it explained the parameters you can use for the cards and systems you have ...

#crysx

Crysx, i asked several times. Is there an option to turn off miner when certain temperature is met, for safety? If my rig temperatures jump for more then 15-20% then ussual something is wrong, and throttling has no use kinda. It will either work on lower temp or not work at all, no need to throttle GPU-s on which cooling started to be a problem. It's not a solution.

If you dont have it, why and it would be amazing to have it. Or do you know some other way how to turn off miner if i reach certain temperature.

not even in the 5year old mature applications ( ccminer and sgminer ) that i know of ...

though that would be a great addition - but the 'why' part of your question is VERY difficult to answer ... the simple and short answer is - because its VERY difficult ...

the coding of such an implementation to just switch off one gpu is a very complex addition that even we are not looking at until CWIgm is a more mature platform ... this is why nvidia-smi was built by nvidia themselves ... it has MANY more functions to control the gpu - but i doubt it has an sensory option to switch off ONE gpu when it seems to die or reach a certain temperature target ... if nvidia themselves havent coded that into their own design - what makes you think we can do it easily? ...

tho this feature would be great to have - it is not slated to be integrated ... we WILL let you know if there is such an addition IF there is a way of doing promptly ... especially if our liaison / communication with nvidia is such that it is a feature they will produce ... would be a great tool to have - you are right ...

for the time being - we wont commit to it ...

i think really the only way to alert you of anything that might be wrong - is the miner alert on the pool ... if the miner locks or cuts out - the pool sends and alert ...

thats the best we can do for now Smiley ...

#crysx

I am not asking to turn OFF GPU, i ask to CLOSE MINER APP xD I ask such a simple question or add a simple suggestion and after 10 times noone still understand what i try to say. I am asking, coz i realised by now that here is no such option, at least in miner that if miner reads temperature on some GPU that is Above one that we set, it just closes the miner app and rig stops mining, not to shut down GPU...

Can i make some .bat file that can read NVIDIA-smi sensors and if they are above certain temp, it sends command to close the "CWIgm" miner application?

I try to explain again:

OK miner is working, all is mining well. temperatures are around 55degrees with fans on Auto (fan curve). Then all of a sudden room starts getting quite hot coz my cooling system glitches and something goes wrong. All temperatures start rising, they are close to 85 degrees and fans are 100%, this is not healthy enviroment for GPU-s, gpus start throttling to lower the temps, mining experience is horrible.

SO to prevent all unecessary throttling and struggling in hot enviroment my Miner APP will just close and all GPU-s will start cooling down, as they are no longer "Hashing" if i had command to turn off the APP on let's say 70 degrees. If my regular avg temps are around 55 i would put 70 as a safety number. Now my miner closes. I get notification my worker is IDLE, i go back home and see, damn my Cooling isnt working! I fix it up and start mining again. IF same shit happens, this situation repeats. I dont need GPU throttle mining.

listen, we all understand what your asking but its not something that any miner will do at the moment. Im sure it can be programed to shut down at a certain temp but it seems your the only person ive seen on any thread, in any forum having this issue. If it was a major problem with lots of miners then it would be considered a priority software add, but at this point its probably not, nor may it ever be. Since we do understand and know the miners cannot do what you want, we have been trying to offer you other solutions to your issues. Its pretty simple.

you could always try to find third party software that will shut down the GPUs or your miner if it reaches a certain temp. 

like you could install this program https://www.techpowerup.com/realtemp/ which will shut down your computer if the GPU temp reaches a certain level. You could probably write a batch file and have it auto execute when the computer restarts making your miner restart once the computer is back up after turning off. Its a workaround for what your asking but may work for you.

Run a batch file at boot in Windows 8 and 10 users
Create a shortcut to the batch file.
Once the shortcut has been created, right-click the file and select Cut.
Press the Start button and type Run and press enter.
In the Run window, type shell:startup to open the Startup folder.
Once the Startup folder has been opened, click the Home tab at the top of the folder and select Paste to paste the shortcut into the folder.

good advice ...

im going through the posts as i see them - so bear with me Wink ...

#crysx

bel123

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:15:17 AM

Please add something that bat file can auto restart miner after crash/problem...  All work for stability doesn't make much sense if miner stop working in way like now and we can't auto restarts.

:loop
goto loop

This work for ccminer but not in your miner.

I like gui, your project but this should be first thing to make + more stable ded. hosting for pool (ovh is not so good because especially cheap servers = problems (long time) if something goes wrong).

It is also problem with monitoring - pool send emails because of long time from last share... but many times i got email and i saw miner is working.

Much work yet and it looks nice mainly now.... i hope next version will be soon and with solved problem with errors and we can have way to auto restarts after crash.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:16:29 AM

I see you guys are taking over sweepstake coin, thats awesome. As a holder of a lot of it, mine will stay intact once you formally take the reins correct? Just asking if there will be any changes that require a swap or not.

thanks

correct ...

CWI have now acquired sweepstakecoin and positioned in the arsenal of projects we currently have along with the other coins ...

no swap or major changes yet ... swap / changes like that will only take place if we do a major change in the code - requiring a hardfork ...

so for the time being - all is well ... a new thread with a basic op will be setup today so strasboug can close his current thread ... we may just even copy the old op just to move things along for the time being - while we setup the changes that are required in such a change ...

we are working on building the pool currently but have a few issues that need to be resolved ... as the daemon is giving us a few issues we did not expect ... a lot has to do with otr / onion integration and we are looking into whether this is something that really should be kept ... but its way too early to say anything until we start to delve into the code - and that will not happen until all the other components are finalized ...

so keep your coins - mine on the other pools if you wish to mine - and expect that when we resolve the daemon issue we currently have - we will reactivate the stratum for sweep so you can mine on our pool also ... we had to disable the stratum last night as someone was mining ( maybe you? Wink hehehe ) - but the hash sent to CWI-Pool SweepStakeCoin will be lost as the daemon / wallet was not registering ANY blocks found during testing ... an error in the wallet itself was preventing ANY blocks from being sent to the blockchain ... so we are working on that issue now ...

rest assured tho - when we get the daemon running properly - we will open the pool for anyone to mine AND CWIgm-0.9.9 will have the algo / coin built in also ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:19:49 AM

I log in to pool (http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/sigt/index.php?page=login) normal by 1 pc, but can not log in with other pc or android phone.

why? ...

no ips are blocked - unless they are the same ips we have been ddos'ed with ...

so there should be no reason as to not being able to login anywhere from any device ...

check username and passwords perhaps - and make sure they are EXACTLY the same as when logging in on the pc ... i know that sounds pretty silly to say - but this needs to be said as devices seems to have a mind of their own with caps and replacing words ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:41:10 AM

Please add something that bat file can auto restart miner after crash/problem...  All work for stability doesn't make much sense if miner stop working in way like now and we can't auto restarts.

:loop
goto loop

This work for ccminer but not in your miner.

I like gui, your project but this should be first thing to make + more stable ded. hosting for pool (ovh is not so good because especially cheap servers = problems (long time) if something goes wrong).

It is also problem with monitoring - pool send emails because of long time from last share... but many times i got email and i saw miner is working.

Much work yet and it looks nice mainly now.... i hope next version will be soon and with solved problem with errors and we can have way to auto restarts after crash.

we cannot control your system ...

therefore - we cannot write scripts and code specific to your system when issues arise - as your system is NOT like any one elses ... so writing a generic script for a goto loop is not our 'job' per se ... its good to help - but not our position to write anything for anyone regarding their own uses ... we provide the miner for testing and code the miner - provide the simplest of batch files so you have an example of some of the commands CWIgm is capable of - but will not write scripts for you ...

in saying that tho - there are MANY users that have - and will help ...

we use ovh / cryptobates group for two reasons ...

first - they ARE reliable and have been so for the time we have been using them - years now ... the downtime we have had with the servers / vps systems are so minimal - that we have had more issues with australian service providers than ovh or cryptobates group ...

second - when we do have an issue - its resolved in a matter of minutes - not hours ... and at a reasonable price ... we all accept some failure sometime - especially if actual hardware is at fault ... but to have our systems on say AWS for example ( like we did ) - they are not only reliable but VERY expensive ... i dont mean they are a couple of dollars a month more - i mean a LOT more expensive ... they also have the same issues / downtime / uptime as any other large provider we have used and tested ...

now the pool ... the pool is an mpos based pool ... it does what any mpos pool does - like suprnova for example ... the difference being the theme and backend builds ... otherwise - its structurally similar ... so if the stratum goes down - or the miner loses connection - or anything that triggers a reason for a message to be sent - it will send it if you have it activated in your profile ... anything that affects the worker that is setup in your profile - will be notified in as far as the pool is concerned ...

CWIgm-0.9.8 has a a few bugs ... the one you speak of is the termination bug that was found when we first set CWIgm for testing ... we are working on that and in CWIgm-0.9.9 its been rectified ... so if you use external software to shutdown and restart CWIgm - then it should work correctly ... but CWIgm ( as has been explained ) does NOT have that ability internally to shut itself down ...

we appreciate you feedback ...

#crysx

Juniormkl

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:00:10 PM

And about the -api? Is it going to be enabled in the 0.99 version?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 02:12:00 PM

The Bitcore pool has been down for a while now, is there any place it is possible to get status and/or planned downtime?

having a look now ...

we had no idea - and no alerts came through of any issue ...

will fix now ... we are mining here also Wink ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 02:13:59 PM

And about the -api? Is it going to be enabled in the 0.99 version?

no - not for the foreseeable future ...

its been explained earlier ...

#crysx

alel

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:22:02 PM

I log in to pool (http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/sigt/index.php?page=login) normal by 1 pc, but can not log in with other pc or android phone.

Use incognito mode on android if you are on chrome. Dunno about the second pc though
Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2560

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:04:31 PM

I have installed/configured CWI miner on my rig with 4 x 1070. I am only running it for few hours now but it seems i have same results as with other good miners I used - around 30 MH per card. I really like extra effort for nice summary on top and the ability to stop mining if temperature of the card gets to high. I will continue for few more days for sure.

One thing i noticed is that GPU 0 drops hash rate to 25 MH when I connect remotely to my rig. Is this expected? I don't believe other miners had this so pronounced.

Off topic. Your pool has nicest dashboard I saw so far .

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:16:47 PM

1) One thing i noticed is that GPU 0 drops hash rate to 25 MH when I connect remotely to my rig. Is this expected? I don't believe other miners had this so pronounced.

2) Off topic. Your pool has nicest dashboard I saw so far .
1) I use internal gpu as main - so no drop of hashrate. If you don't have one use teamviewer, tightvnc etc. May be rdp to main console will also work - /admin parameter (haven't tried that).
2) Many other pool have the same frontend, e.g. look https://zoi.acc-pool.pw/
Brucelats

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:10:02 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2017, 07:06:22 PM by Brucelats

#crysx

Allow me to attempt explaining it: A program is a collection of one or more "threads" that you can think of as semi-independent little programs sharing memory. Most often, one is assigned per GPU you have, to handle giving that specific GPU work, and getting results from it. When you ask a GPU to do something - you are actually "calling" (or running code from, and waiting for it to tell you it finished and what went down) code from the driver. Keeping it simple - AMD develops the driver, which is buried deep in the OS and controls the hardware for you - so you can say "Run this shit and tell me what nonces are good" without having to care too much about the details. If a GPU has hung... it has hung inside the code that is deep in the shit that the miner dev usually doesn't even think about - let alone control. That thread is now "stuck", and will remain so until the entire program terminates. You may notice how when a GPU goes "DEAD" in SGMiner, the others continue to mine... this is why.

So, everything continues despite that thread's fucked status until somebody or something tells the whole miner program to quit... and therefore, all its threads must quit... oh shit. The OS can't actually terminate it properly - it's stuck in low-level code that happens to often be a core, low-level part of the OS itself... in short - we be fucked. Hard reboot to bring the GPU back up, in short.

Read my upper post. I asked the simplest solution. I dont need to shut down GPU-s. I just need to close the miner application.

Smiley ...

there ARE such scripts you can write to loop CWIgm into a reset ...

BUT - what you are asking is all part of the GPU MONITORING ... which is why such a details explanation for such a 'simple' question ...

you need to understand that an application needs to KNOW a gpu is dead or over heated BEFORE any actions can be taken ... which is the explanations you have above ..

so the answer is simple ( and mentioned earlier also ) - no there is no way of CWIgm or AND mining application to close when an event like that occurs BECAUSE it needs to KNOW that a gpu has overheated or died ... there maybe a command to put into a script that is ANY gpu reaches a certain temperature then shut down the miner - but that brings us back to the same issue with monitoring ... im sure windows has some utilities of tools that can help there - but we know of none that would monitor temps AND shut an application down in such events ...

without sounding offensive here - but anything missed there? ... as im sort of confused as to why you would think this question is actually simple ...

#crysx

Cant application work with temperature values it shows on the screen, like it shows fan %, core clock and such? It needs to take those values from somewhere first and store them in a variable before puting them on screen. And if it reads temp is above 75 or 80 it calls command to close the whole app.

If i am dumb or bother you just say haha. Also dont want to waste ur time. It's just curiosity now as i used to programm on my college and have some okish background. The whole reason why i thought it's simple is coz application allready works with temperatures in some way. I would say it takes that data from somewhere, store then in some string variable, or maybe integer or whatever if it's not stored as character and then put them on the screen.

AND ANYWAY! I like your miner very much. I like it clean and simple as it is. Very nice UI. Also pool is rly cool. Have a lot of details and works well. Keep it up!

Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2560

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:54:03 PM

1) One thing i noticed is that GPU 0 drops hash rate to 25 MH when I connect remotely to my rig. Is this expected? I don't believe other miners had this so pronounced.

2) Off topic. Your pool has nicest dashboard I saw so far .
1) I use internal gpu as main - so no drop of hashrate. If you don't have one use teamviewer, tightvnc etc. May be rdp to main console will also work - /admin parameter (haven't tried that).
2) Many other pool have the same frontend, e.g. look https://zoi.acc-pool.pw/

I use teamviewer when reported drop happens. But when I connect the GPU also has to draw screen before supplying to teamviewer or not? I also notice much more power fluctuation on same GPU when I am connected. But this is not really important because I just connect every other day to check temps a bit or change what is mining on the rig.

I read somewhere that it is better to turn off internal GPU when using PC as mining rig. That apparently frees some channels in MB and helps system work better when using multi GPUs.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
tpd09

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:10:22 PM

@crysx do you do any maintenance to the pool?

3 times my miner went idle in the last 12 hours  Undecided
g01dt00th

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:46:54 PM

try

--max-temp=70 option
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:20:24 PM

I have installed/configured CWI miner on my rig with 4 x 1070. I am only running it for few hours now but it seems i have same results as with other good miners I used - around 30 MH per card. I really like extra effort for nice summary on top and the ability to stop mining if temperature of the card gets to high. I will continue for few more days for sure.

One thing i noticed is that GPU 0 drops hash rate to 25 MH when I connect remotely to my rig. Is this expected? I don't believe other miners had this so pronounced.

Off topic. Your pool has nicest dashboard I saw so far .

teamviewer is good to remote with, I dont get any dropped rates when using it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: