Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - CWIgm | Simple Powerful Stable  (Read 67708 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 08:10:22 AM

I have a suggestion to improve the user experience when logged in a bit, now it seems you are automatically logged out if you don't do anything for 60 minutes or something like that.
This is very annoying to have to log in all the time. Please make an option where you can have persistent login or at least increase this timer.

--ypsi

is this on the CWI-Pool MPOS system? ...

#crysx
Yes apologies if it was unclear, I was talking about the pool system account on the web.

--ypsi

ok ...

it shouldnt be ...

cookies are kept for many many hours in the browser - before they are deleted ...

mine stay open and logged in for a long time - unless a reset occurs in the server system itself ... which does happen when we are working on the CWI-Pool system ... but this does not happen every hour ...

so maybe you have set in your browser that cookies and cache are deleted after every shutdown? ...

#crysx
No I don't have cookies deleted after close. In fact it is the same behavior on Suprnova (which use the same web platform).
I do however log in from different devices (and sometimes different IP addresses, for example from work).

But even at my home desktop computer which is on 24/7 (I never close the browser except if PC has to restart) I have to log in after roughly 30-60 minutes.
I am using latest Chrome.

--ypsi

that answers it ...

it is a SINGLE sign in that is allowed ...

the moment you log in via different device - it logs you out of the other devices automatically ... this is an inherent security built in to mpos itself - to stop you 'forgetting' a session open on another system that may be accessible to others in the place where you accessed it - as they will have access to your account AND coins ... one login sessions at a time on one system at a time ...

we dont control that - its inherent in mpos itself ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 08:14:39 AM

Assuming SIGT mining phase will end up soon,
I guess your miner will have to be used to mine other currencies, right?

CWIgm is BETA ...

please understand what that means ...

it is NOT the final product and in no way means it will stay the way it is ... why do you think there are only two algos in it - skunkhash and tribus? ...

its the development version of what is to come ... which is why the rigorous testing and LONG beta and huge testing is required ...

the released product is NOT going to be this one here ... it will be what we make it to be - which means many algos - many features and many optimizations ...

so it ALREADY mines other currencies ... just wont mine any other skunkhash ones when sigt goes full pos - unless we make a pool that will ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 08:16:29 AM

Hi dev, good day!

If you have the resources, do you mind looking to setup VIVO coin mining pool?

Currently there are 2 main pools & 1 small pool running, think overloaded for them, quite a large number of miner in it...

ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110690.0

all these things can / will be looked at - at a later date ...

right now - our focus is on CWIgm and what we can do to enhance it and make it one of the better miners out there in crypto ...

but tanx for the heads up Smiley ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 09:36:00 AM

that answers it ...

the moment you log in via different device - it logs you out of the other devices automatically ... this is an inherent security built in to mpos itself - to stop you 'forgetting' a session open on another system that may be accessible to others in the place where you accessed it - as they will have access to your account AND coins ... one login sessions at a time on one system at a time ...

#crysx
That is my point, if I am sitting at only 1 computer (device) and not signing in from somewhere else, it takes 30-60 minutes before I am signed out of that computer.
For example when I wrote my previous post I was signed in. I took the dog out for a walk like 30 minutes and then grabbed something to eat for 15 minutes.
When returned to the same computer again, I was logged out and had to log in again. Without touching any other devices...

Anyway it's not very important, it's just kind of annoying.  Smiley

--ypsi

that is annoying ...

tho i would assume ( maybe wrongly so ) that it is a setup issue on your end ... as i do the same and my pages stay online with the occasional kick off from login ...

the setup for the pools ask that the browser keep the login cookie for at 21607seconds ( ie - a little over 6hours ) ... so it 'shouldnt' log you out every time - especially at only 45mins ...

we will look further into this - as it could be another setting issue that could be causing this - which affects pools ...

tanx ...

#crysx

zhulick

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:21:09 PM

that answers it ...

#crysx
That is my point, if I am sitting at only 1 computer (device) and not signing in from somewhere else, it takes 30-60 minutes before I am signed out of that computer.
For example when I wrote my previous post I was signed in. I took the dog out for a walk like 30 minutes and then grabbed something to eat for 15 minutes.
When returned to the same computer again, I was logged out and had to log in again. Without touching any other devices...

--ypsi

i've stayed logged in for like days now.

i think the trick is to keep the dashboard page up when you want to stay logged in.  if you move to statistics or any other portion of the site, and leave your browser there - it will log you out at some point.  but as long as you're on the dashboard, it just seems to keep you logged in.   well, at least it keeps me logged in Smiley
nfr

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:34:20 PM

that answers it ...

#crysx

--ypsi

i've stayed logged in for like days now.

i think the trick is to keep the dashboard page up when you want to stay logged in.  if you move to statistics or any other portion of the site, and leave your browser there - it will log you out at some point.  but as long as you're on the dashboard, it just seems to keep you logged in.   well, at least it keeps me logged in Smiley

same here, not sure why that's the case..
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:17:45 PM

#crysx

Just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you guys are doing on the miner, pools and other coins. I have GTX1070 cards and I haven't had one issue with the stability or glitches of any kind while testing. Its worked pretty flawlessly for me and the MH/s are on par with anything else out there, or slightly better, depending on the other miner. Keep up the excellent work and I look forward to continuing to beta test your upcoming versions and pools.

buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:25:11 PM

I don't remember having any problems staying logged into the pool using chrome. I do notice some other similar pools logging me out after an hour though.

The cwigm miner seems sensitive to higher overclocks when pushing skunkhash. Like going from 60% power to 75% power with core and memory clocks the same. Could be more of a heat thing though.
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:29:40 PM

OK, so here is few of my observations.

At first I need to say I had to lower clocks on 1070's from +100 to +40,
to make run miner stable. But after that I have no problems with stability.
Tested only with default intensity 24, with 385.28.
So your miner have no problems with new drivers.
Also like your pool, I saw latency from 30-45ms, which is really good, my locations is central europe.
Pool interface, stats is running fast as well.
And CPU is only using 0,3-1% of resources, which is good too.

Keep up the good work!

This is my signature...
Boulevard2005

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:54:27 AM

May be pool down, no more coin earning from 2 hour ago
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 04:09:26 AM

#crysx

Just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you guys are doing on the miner, pools and other coins. I have GTX1070 cards and I haven't had one issue with the stability or glitches of any kind while testing. Its worked pretty flawlessly for me and the MH/s are on par with anything else out there, or slightly better, depending on the other miner. Keep up the excellent work and I look forward to continuing to beta test your upcoming versions and pools.

appreciate the kinds words ...

this is what drives us to do more - and do better ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 04:12:12 AM

I don't remember having any problems staying logged into the pool using chrome. I do notice some other similar pools logging me out after an hour though.

The cwigm miner seems sensitive to higher overclocks when pushing skunkhash. Like going from 60% power to 75% power with core and memory clocks the same. Could be more of a heat thing though.

great ...

its the defaults that are coded in the miner ... they are close to max ANYWAY - so pushing them further would be an advantage ...

also why - unlike most miners - will work usually well at a better hashrate than most miners on default values ... its not just intensity - its concise coding for the cards ...

this testing so far has proved VERY valuable to our next release for testing ...

tanx ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 04:13:51 AM

May be pool down, no more coin earning from 2 hour ago

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ...

specify WHICH pool it is ...

its no use saying the above without specifying which pool its ...

cant help you - and will start skipping these posts in future ...

#crysx

Boulevard2005

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:22:53 AM

Here this is SIGT

http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/sigt/index.php?page=login

Can u add more notification such as no earning coin?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 04:42:14 AM

Here this is SIGT

ok - sigt pool ...

tanx ...

so what is happening? ... what is the issue? ...

and what do you mean - 'no earning coin' ? ...

#crysx

Boulevard2005

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:00:33 AM

Here this is SIGT

ok - sigt pool ...

tanx ...

#crysx

2 hour ago, hour earning only still 2-3 coin althought worker still work fine, so i need  change to nova
enkayz

Activity: 298

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 05:11:39 AM

Here this is SIGT

ok - sigt pool ...

tanx ...

#crysx

2 hour ago, hour earning only still 2-3 coin althought worker still work fine, so i need  change to nova

You should really stay at a pool for more than a couple payout periods before you judge on it's earnings. mining is all about luck. I believe MPOS is also a PPLNS pool which means you will only earn your average earnings after several payment rounds - you really have to stick around for a while.

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 05:14:52 AM

Here this is SIGT

ok - sigt pool ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Huh

i actually dont understand your logic there ... but so as you will ...

75gh on our pool at time of writing here - with a nethash of 1.1gh ... which equates basically what was discussed many pages back ...

you base your earning rates on an hourly basis? ... is that what crypto has taught you so far? ... if so - you have a long way to go yet mate ... because it sure as hell doesnt work that way ... hard figures DO NOT constitute hard results ... crypto is simply not tuned to work that way at all ...

but we appreciate you testing our miner ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 05:19:09 AM

Here this is SIGT

ok - sigt pool ...

tanx ...

#crysx

2 hour ago, hour earning only still 2-3 coin althought worker still work fine, so i need  change to nova

You should really stay at a pool for more than a couple payout periods before you judge on it's earnings. mining is all about luck. I believe MPOS is also a PPLNS pool which means you will only earn your average earnings after several payment rounds - you really have to stick around for a while.

tanx enkayz ...

exactly that ...

and this is coming from another pool operator that has a great pool setup as well ... http://hashbag.cc/ ...

we have set all the CWI-Pool system as pplns ... so what you have stated is spot on ... although the time frame would need to be days - not hours - on any pool ... as they ALL change as the variables change minute by minute ... from pool hash - to nethash - to difficulties in the network also ...

amazes me some miners still stick to the false idea that an hourly rate of emission is going to be an indicator of ANY sort - let alone an earning indicator ...

if we did that - we would go broke a long time ago - and not be around today after almost 5years of mining ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx

xixou

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:43:06 AM

Assuming SIGT mining phase will end up soon,
I guess your miner will have to be used to mine other currencies, right?

CWIgm is BETA ...

please understand what that means ...

it is NOT the final product and in no way means it will stay the way it is ... why do you think there are only two algos in it - skunkhash and tribus? ...

its the development version of what is to come ... which is why the rigorous testing and LONG beta and huge testing is required ...

the released product is NOT going to be this one here ... it will be what we make it to be - which means many algos - many features and many optimizations ...

so it ALREADY mines other currencies ... just wont mine any other skunkhash ones when sigt goes full pos - unless we make a pool that will ...

#crysx

Good to hear !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: