Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:53:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70282 times)
furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:42:57 PM

Friends, is this project really scam?I'm thinking of investing too.I did not think it was always scam.I am waiting for your help
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sic_null

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:48:13 PM

Friends, is this project really scam?I'm thinking of investing too.I did not think it was always scam.I am waiting for your help

Not a scam. This thread is just the result of someone not liking the project so they decided to FUD the hell out of it. The DO community is huge and growing daily.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

Bbbbbbbbiiiiiiiittttttttttcccccccoooooooooonnnnnnnneeeeeeeccccccctttttttt

After donating money to deep onions dont forget to take some loans and a mortgage on your home to invest in bitconnect.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Nickface

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:16:48 PM

It's very funny to read such topics few months later after it was created  Grin Grin Grin
The patience is one of the important things in crypto life, man) Take care!
Master_noder

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

I personally do not believe that this coin is a scam. I did some research and it seems like a solid project with a great dev team...
thxminer

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

As I've discovered DeepOnion about two weeks ago, I don't really understand why people continue to insist on calling it a scam... Wandering through the forums I've seen that many supporters maybe flooded the threads with posts, that "pushy" behaviour may have fed some of you, but it's not an argument to call it a scam... Precisely today a new development has been published, which will of much help to those in countries with bans on the Tor network:

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-has-integrated-with-obfs4.28106/

Really, what's the point on continuing development if on 21 weeks they'll be dumping?

Just my 20 cents  Wink

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
muf18

Activity: 882
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:40:10 PM
Merited by zickle (1)

It's not a scam per se.

It's just to make founders/developers rich, with a community shilling (5M in developer funds 1/4 of supply).

I don't consider this trustful at all - if you want just remove such big premine from dev account. 1-2-5% is enough, for dev not necessary to have 20%.

The slapped code on Peercoin clone with TOR enabled, is just lame.
And which crypto needs song? Which crypto have official songs besides scams like Bitconnect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7cxoz9d8gQ

I think it speaks for itself. Developers/founders have some cash and promote it, with "community" (more of a spamming campaign), and try to grow it to the size, where
they could sell their premine (so probably they must have a lot of more liquid market).

And doing such lame, spamming campaign as a privacy coin, is even more concerning. This song make me laugh really.

Like it will surely be using in deepnet, and other "barely-legal" websites, with such shilling. But it's a cryptoworld, nothing will surprise me really, even not worth anything ERC-20 tokens are worth billions dollars.
Monero or other privacy coin WITHOUT shilling is much better.
sic_null

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:44:37 AM

It's not a scam per se.

It's just to make founders/developers rich, with a community shilling (5M in developer funds 1/4 of supply).

I don't consider this trustful at all - if you want just remove such big premine from dev account. 1-2-5% is enough, for dev not necessary to have 20%.

The slapped code on Peercoin clone with TOR enabled, is just lame.
And which crypto needs song? Which crypto have official songs besides scams like Bitconnect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7cxoz9d8gQ

I think it speaks for itself. Developers/founders have some cash and promote it, with "community" (more of a spamming campaign), and try to grow it to the size, where
they could sell their premine (so probably they must have a lot of more liquid market).

And doing such lame, spamming campaign as a privacy coin, is even more concerning. This song make me laugh really.

Like it will surely be using in deepnet, and other "barely-legal" websites, with such shilling. But it's a cryptoworld, nothing will surprise me really, even not worth anything ERC-20 tokens are worth billions dollars.
Monero or other privacy coin WITHOUT shilling is much better.

Is it the project you dont like or the song?  Grin

I get what you're saying but they have been very transparent with what they're doing with the premine. TBH they are the only project that gives me coin weekly. That's not just the airdrop either. Constant events, contests, etc. You keep make Onion daily if you're committed enough and not fractions either, 5-6 at a time

I don't see their 20% any different than Devs doing a smaller premine then continuing to mine the coin the entire time. At least this is transparent, No?

That song really gets ya though haha. I haven't heard it, don't plan on it either. 
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:03:58 AM

The deeponion community is very large and active. But could it be because of all the airdrops? People love free stuff. What will happen to the community when there is no more free stuff? I hope deeponion is not a scam because some of my friends hold a large quantity of onions and they are hodling long term because they believe one onion could be worth $100.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:44:17 AM

As long as we can make money , who cares it is a scam or not.
I think that at the moment when you get your profit someone is losing his money.
CBESH

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:54:09 PM

Is the onion a scam? I just heard that Tether got a subpoena for bidding up the price of bitcoin WTF who is next?
sic_null

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:01:41 AM

Is the onion a scam? I just heard that Tether got a subpoena for bidding up the price of bitcoin WTF who is next?

apples to oranges.
nicwenzel

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Anon

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:56:45 PM

The DO devs are transparent about premine as he said, and it pays us all weekly. after that it will function like an ip/user hiding privacy coin- bitcoin, but not old and trackable by the IRS etc... onions are the future.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=nicwenzel
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
obszoenling

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:39:26 AM

The deeponion community is very large and active. But could it be because of all the airdrops? People love free stuff. What will happen to the community when there is no more free stuff? I hope deeponion is not a scam because some of my friends hold a large quantity of onions and they are hodling long term because they believe one onion could be worth $100.

That's why the airdrop period is 6 month. To build up commitment and a loyal community that doesn't depend on free stuff anymore but is convinced of the success of DeepOnion.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ZRebeL

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:53:38 AM

bitttcooonneeecctttt wanna be lol
zickle

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:07:04 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 03:27:24 PM by zickle
Merited by muf18 (3)

I illustrate it.
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:44:17 PM

I don’t think DeepOnion is a scam. In fact it is a solid reliable future coin. Their community is well organized and have an excellent orientation. Unlike other developer, DeepOnion keep their promises and reward their supporters. It is pleasant to be in their community, and you know that your question will be always kindly response.
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:00:35 AM

May be it's a scam, may be not. Too early to make an evaluation.
But I'm very sorry I didn't partecipate to its airdrop this summer...

Exactly, I missed it too and I'm very sad because of this.
I understand why people call it scam, but it's 50/50 as there is no evidence.
Besides, there were many scam coins that allowed many people to make a lot of money.

celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:47:29 AM

Deeponion is one of the most obvious crypto scams.  They are artifically increasing the price by requiring onions for the airdrops while the devs still own a super majority and are slowly dumping and there will be a MASSIVE DUMP and crash the price to near zero.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:10:44 AM

May be it's a scam, may be not. Too early to make an evaluation.
But I'm very sorry I didn't partecipate to its airdrop this summer...

You are all mostly brain damaged little retards.. hoping for free "coins".
Too early to tell dumb fucking pajeets ? LOL

Know what makes a scam a fucking scam ?

HOW IT WORKS.

I hope you stupid fucking losers get decimated financially.. you deserve it for being immoral and / or idiots.

PS:
Did it occur to you stupid morons out there why Satoshi did not *PREMINE* 80 million coins then stake them ?

Did he make fraudulent claims and hire scammers to do "tasks" and orchestrate puppet accounts ?

You stupid fucking losers think anything is legit.. *if you make money off it.
I cut my damn cock off with a rusty saw before i had *ANYTHING* to do with crypto now.
ALL OF YOU.. are scammy assholes noobs and retards.

This was a joke in 2013.
Now ? It's lower than lower than low.
It's inception faggotry to epic levels.
It's a vortex are scammy ass greedy faggorty where anything goes.
As long as the crowd of dipshits piling in keep pushing the pyramid scheme coins price higher and higher.

I'm not making this shit up either.. all you have to do is look at this topic.
You will see precisely what i just said.
Idiots.
Many of these *NOOBS* said they make a small profit so it can't be scam.
The one lead scammy dickhead who i suspect is a lead dev or something with the scam coin created a topic proclaiming it was a success and the nay sayers were put in their place..
Why ?
Because he said the fucking price went up  Cheesy

By the way i still find it hard to believe that *TORCOIN* was -exposed- as a scam and then how exactly at the same time this coin was launched with the same damn bullshit claims.
Coincidence ? I think fucking not.

Scam or not who gives a fuck you are all losers and deserve what ever you get.. suffer pricks.  Grin
You ARE pajeets because you rolled in creating a million (literally) accounts then spouted off about shit you don't know about (crypto) so you could make dust by shitting in the street.
You all collectively took a fat shit all over crypto and the result is country after country banning this shit.

..and more to come Wink

You are just a bunch of stupid little brats.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: