Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139776 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:03:35 PM

The thing is, people shorted btc and eth, plus after China/JPMorgan FUD prices are going up and investors are trusting btc again.

I think the prices are going up because China/JPMorgan and other market players are buying at the low after causing the dip. They are totally manipulating the market.

At least with REAL it will be less vulnerable to FUD and manipulation.

False understanding of crypto news coming out from china will surely affect any altcoins, Real was invested by people who believe in it even if china is out of the picture we can still see a good amount of supporters.

For now China is no longer relevant in the Crypto scene.. i do expect them to come back with a blast very soon.
Nevertheless the ICO of Real is going great and they will be able to launch there product (although not as much as with 35 mln$)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:00:42 PM

Looks like ICO is kicking off again after few days of small investments. It makes sense since bitcoin is slowly recovering and will probably reach previous value soon.
Theres still 11 days left so im not worried about this one.
After ICO ended in late September, the project capitalization will be more than now, this is a project with great vision in the future
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:23:52 PM

quite a lot of previous projects that bring the same concept but with this project the developers have the right strategy  Smiley

Same concept? What project you mean?  hm.. yes, a lot of real-estate project. But here is a little different idea, than in other real-estate project. So i dont know similar projects...

yes thats what i mean, its different then the the other icos concepts.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:34:47 PM

Still 10 days left and around 35,500 ETH raised. It's not as fast as it was at the beginning, but still ETH is coming in, so maybe if some last minute investors are coming in it is possible to raise 40,000 ETH, and that's still a nice start Smiley I am happy to be part of this project!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 890

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:40:55 PM

Still 10 days left and around 35,500 ETH raised. It's not as fast as it was at the beginning, but still ETH is coming in, so maybe if some last minute investors are coming in it is possible to raise 40,000 ETH, and that's still a nice start Smiley I am happy to be part of this project!

The collected quantity of ETH does not yet indicate a successful development. Let's see what happens after the ICO. If only they did not disappear after the ICO together with the raised ETH. Perhaps this is unlikely for this project, but only time will tell. Smiley
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:47:43 PM

this seems very very interesting. I have a lot of concerns about the legal implications about something like this.  How about the recent SEC decision. It's nice project!
what kind of concerns do you have - like bypass fees? or is there more you are concerning about
REAL is not a security token by any means, it's only the access to the REAL platform, it doesn't give divedends by itself. Which is a very different thing from RPP, purchasable in the platform

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:48:07 PM

In every ICO I always ask myself at least 2 questions:
-What will cause a market demand for the coin so the price can go up?
-What will convince people not to sell it once ICO ends so the price will not drop?

Can someone give me short answer on this two?

I can try answering these two questions for you:

- there are a lot of people that want to invest in real estate, but can't because they don't have the funds to purchase property, take care of fees, management etc. REAL lowers this barrier, so proper marketing would enable them to tap into that market. The demand is already there.

- they already have their eye on a first property to acquire. When they add properties to the platform and people can actually use the REAL tokens, that will prevent large dumps, because the REAL platform only accepts REAL tokens.

This last point deserves some elaboration, because it's a very important one. When you actively participate on the REAL platform and buy RPPs (ownership in property), your REAL tokens will essentially be 'locked-in' that property. You only get them back if/when you sell them the RPP back. On the other hand, if you want to keep your investment and continue to invest in more/different properties on the platform, you will first have to buy more REAL tokens. In other words: the supply decreases and the demand increases, which translates into price increase.

Needless to say, adding attractive properties to the REAL platform is going to determine the success of this project.
sugarboy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:05:51 PM

-What will convince people not to sell it once ICO ends so the price will not drop?

- there are a lot of people that want to invest in real estate, but can't because they don't have the funds to purchase property, take care of fees, management etc. REAL lowers this barrier, so proper marketing would enable them to tap into that market. The demand is already there.

- they already have their eye on a first property to acquire. When they add properties to the platform and people can actually use the REAL tokens, that will prevent large dumps, because the REAL platform only accepts REAL tokens.

This last point deserves some elaboration, because it's a very important one. When you actively participate on the REAL platform and buy RPPs (ownership in property), your REAL tokens will essentially be 'locked-in' that property. You only get them back if/when you sell them the RPP back. On the other hand, if you want to keep your investment and continue to invest in more/different properties on the platform, you will first have to buy more REAL tokens. In other words: the supply decreases and the demand increases, which translates into price increase.

Needless to say, adding attractive properties to the REAL platform is going to determine the success of this project.

Thank you for you info, I had questions about this as well.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:27:16 PM

Real estate will always be worth something because people will have to live somewhere  Tongue
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:38:59 PM

Let me add to this that they are already very far with the platform. People who invested don't have to wait very long in order to actually use the tokens.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:42:48 PM

The collected quantity of ETH does not yet indicate a successful development. Let's see what happens after the ICO. If only they did not disappear after the ICO together with the raised ETH. Perhaps this is unlikely for this project, but only time will tell. Smiley

Well, somehow I have the feeling some people like Melissa will have a hard time to go into hiding with the ETH Wink Of course the quantity isn't the point to give a successful development, but this project looks pretty solid and professional. They really would need to make big mistakes to fail that hard.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:01:45 PM

Real estate will always be worth something because people will have to live somewhere  Tongue

remember that in Detroit there are 1 dollar houses on sale? Smiley) regardless, real estate is a good long term investment, if you have real money.

LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:04:53 PM

At least you can be sure that if they raised at this level as they it will get to some exchange nad this alone it is for a lot investors enough   Wink

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 07:41:31 PM

remember that in Detroit there are 1 dollar houses on sale? Smiley) regardless, real estate is a good long term investment, if you have real money.

those $1 houses will be worth a couple of grand down the line, even if the house is demolished, the land will accrue value with time. it's all about patience with real estate.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:14:17 PM

those $1 houses will be worth a couple of grand down the line, even if the house is demolished, the land will accrue value with time. it's all about patience with real estate.
I agree, real estate and land very reliable investment - resource that is limited and will always be in demand
real estate developers at any time have always many orders and population is growing
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:18:51 PM

Don't know you but I'm hyped AF, can't wait to exchange REAL for RPP and join my first real estate. This is like a nerd wet dream Cheesy, use a crypto currency to buy a share of a real estate and gain profits trough another crypto currency

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:46:30 PM

Haha, i'm kinda glad they aren't investing in that though but in properties that have relatively high rent/monthly return like tourist places. Because that's the pay you will get in ETH as an investor.
gadgetino

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:55:46 PM

Don't know you but I'm hyped AF, can't wait to exchange REAL for RPP and join my first real estate. This is like a nerd wet dream Cheesy, use a crypto currency to buy a share of a real estate and gain profits trough another crypto currency
well, this is what rex token also promised...i do not know how much both of them are legit...time will tell Wink

hackis

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:29:10 PM

Yeah, especially with price of houses and land increasing all the time.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:40:24 PM

Yeah, especially with price of houses and land increasing all the time.

Yes, Houses and estates increase in prices everywhere in the world, so if somehow there is a crash in the industry of some country, we simply invest in another where is a rising or in a healthy position, it will always rise somewhere, so we have a safe place to hold investments, because REAL work internationally, not just one country, where the risk to recuperate from a crash is very high.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: