Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM  (Read 41873 times)
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:09:43 AM

How am I just hearing about this? This is a marvel idea. So many titles I have missed out on playing because of my crappy framerate and low end processor. I downloaded so many games in their past installed them only to find out it ran choppy like I was playing with a strobe light on.

Services on the cloud for gaming power has been in the market for a while now, though there are not so popular for now, considering that gpus are getting more powerful, though not cheaper, anyway, thanks to the blockchain, now this industry could boom, because it will be cheaper to use playkey than a traditional service.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:10:29 AM

How am I just hearing about this? This is a marvel idea. So many titles I have missed out on playing because of my crappy framerate and low end processor. I downloaded so many games in their past installed them only to find out it ran choppy like I was playing with a strobe light on.
Exactly, this will allow gamers from all over the world to play aaa titles on highest settings at low end pc. Miners will be also happy because they will be able to sell their computer power (which will be more profitable than mining itself)
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:23:59 AM

I've just tried this out with my obsolete computer and must admit I'm impressed.

Such a good option for users those computer barely handle multitasking on operating system.
Might even consider to order subscription but I find prices to be a little high.

https://www.upload.ee/image/7555738/PC.png
https://www.upload.ee/image/7555732/2017-10-14_01_34_50-Susteem.png

Cool man.  Is this DOOM? Could your pc run this game without playkey? Was it fairly smooth?

What's your internet speed?

And how much do they charge?
You can see all of the tariffs here : https://playkey.net/en/steps/payment/
You can register first for free.
Thanks!

12$ - 20$ a month depending on video quality. X 12 months  up to 240$ a year.

I guess if you are a full time gamer u will have a great rig, and you won't save as much money wise.

But it is brilliant when you only wanna play for a weekend 10$ (a week), no need to buy, install & download games either!

I think I might use it in the future, when I get the gaming fever again.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:26:04 AM

I've just tried this out with my obsolete computer and must admit I'm impressed.

Such a good option for users those computer barely handle multitasking on operating system.
Might even consider to order subscription but I find prices to be a little high.

This looks great! Do you know what your ping was? How fast is your internet? Did you check the CPU/RAM use of your PC in taskmanager while playing?
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:34:47 AM

I seen, that you got money from venture investor (2,8 mln$) . So, you have money already. Why you need ICO?  Huh

Thats an interesting question. I guess they will need it for the technology infrastructure and marketing, since there is a lot of competition

well more money is always better and good for the ico too- if a project already has investors it attracts more and more people

Im not sure if more money is a good thing for a project. It can also make people a bit too relaxed and take their time. I think projects usually succeed when there is high pressure and no money. But ofcourse im happy for playkey if they succeed with or without money..

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:48:46 AM

its just a crazy idea but a mobile client for playkey would be nice.. play pc games in mobiles
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:51:58 AM

its just a crazy idea but a mobile client for playkey would be nice.. play pc games in mobiles

I don't think that would work. try playing doom on your iphone. the games on mobile are adapted to the platform, but pc games aren't.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:17:09 AM

Hello! What about online games. If users don`t have account in "overwatch". How about play in licence with pay per hour?

I could imagen that you still have to make your own online accounts for online games, which you can use to login then, but that's just my assumption.

yes, otherwise you would have to start every time new with your character level, like in overwatch, but crosssave would be nice to have Smiley for every platform running the same game.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:36:00 AM

Hello! What about online games. If users don`t have account in "overwatch". How about play in licence with pay per hour?

I could imagen that you still have to make your own online accounts for online games, which you can use to login then, but that's just my assumption.

yes, otherwise you would have to start every time new with your character level, like in overwatch, but crosssave would be nice to have Smiley for every platform running the same game.

Actually, for overwatch it is not that important for your progress to save. You can't just continue to make quick matches on any account. But there is too little game which can be used this way so implementing that will require too much work but too little interest probably.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:10:26 AM

Any presale or bounty campaign available?
Yes. Currently available. I'm just going to take part. Since the idea itself seems to me promising

please drop a link to the bounty thread
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:19:41 AM

I was saying the same thing to myself. How come it was not that widely know and i am following gaming scene more or less but never heard it before. This changes things completely in the gaming world, it like i reached nirvana with this find.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:44:48 AM

Any presale or bounty campaign available?
Yes. Currently available. I'm just going to take part. Since the idea itself seems to me promising

please drop a link to the bounty thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2176452.0
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:52:31 AM

I was saying the same thing to myself. How come it was not that widely know and i am following gaming scene more or less but never heard it before. This changes things completely in the gaming world, it like i reached nirvana with this find.

Well imagine if already 2 people never heard about them on this small forum, how many people out there have never heard about them... the market could become huge if you think about it.
I personally never heard about them also, but now I do really think PlayKey could become a household name, just like steam!
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:10:34 AM

Well imagine if already 2 people never heard about them on this small forum, how many people out there have never heard about them... the market could become huge if you think about it.
I personally never heard about them also, but now I do really think PlayKey could become a household name, just like steam!

Thats the beauty about the crypto world. There is so much going on, its still in there baby shoes.
I almost discover every day a new project, where I'm like: WOW this is just a brilliant idea.

I'm so glad I'm part of this community now!
We are at the start of something big!
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:13:01 AM

Downloaded the client tried to play on mobile connection but , steam login appears.. So i need steam account too ? I thought playkey handles all account and id related stuff... sign up after sign up.. its annoying
Different games using different authorithation systmes, playkey must automatically create account in whole systems? It will be hard to choise nickname... in steam name "MisterSmit71" isn’t available, in battle.net available, with "MisterSmit17" all vice versa and so on.
viljy

Activity: 1806
Merit: 957

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:18:48 AM

Just saw that Playkey made it to Forbes. This article definitely showed Playkey in a very positive light. Great publicity for Playkey.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chongchris/2017/10/11/cloud-gaming-is-launching-in-southeast-asia-using-blockchain-to-empower-gamers/#68958b4843a5

Undoubtedly the article in Forbes is of great importance for the project. This indicates the perspective of Playkey, when such a well-known publication writes about a new project in the field of cloud.
phreeksta

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:22:52 AM

Thats the beauty about the crypto world. There is so much going on, its still in there baby shoes.
I almost discover every day a new project, where I'm like: WOW this is just a brilliant idea.

I'm so glad I'm part of this community now!
We are at the start of something big!

Once again. It is not a new idea :-)

TBH I have the opposite feeling right now ... not regarding this community ... but regarding the crypto projects coming up. You are right that there is a new project almost every day, but most of the projects are really bad and shouldn't exist in the first place (not talking about Playkey). I think it doesn't help to push cryptocurrencies into the mainstream, when 80% of new projects are all about ... this coins does nothing special, but the mining / staking rates are awesome... so just make some money and be done with it. Don't get me wrong, I like to make money ... but I don't like to make money through scammy-pure-money-grabbin-coins. I want cryptocurrencies to succeed, but this development doesn't help to achieve this at all.
falmeida

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:24:27 AM

just tried playkey with hitman demo, my kid was next to me ...he asked me for a subscription after 1 minute

he can play all of the game in my old pc Smiley

great work Devs this is really best project i seen around
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:58:08 AM

just tried playkey with hitman demo, my kid was next to me ...he asked me for a subscription after 1 minute

he can play all of the game in my old pc Smiley

great work Devs this is really best project i seen around
it's great when there's already finished product and we can try in practice this, PLAYKEY offer great platform that will be used by millions of gamers
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:02:01 AM

Elegant technology! Works great. The developers have done very well.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: