Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:40:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM  (Read 41870 times)
phreeksta

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:19:57 AM

Yes, some game become at consoles first, or may be some exlusive games. But almost all games avaliable on PC  Roll Eyes

Well ... no :-) Like I said, there are several exclusive console games, that will never be on PC. If you e.g. like the From Software games e.g. Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne ... they will be never available on PC. Same goes for Uncharted, Horizon Zero Dawn, Last of Us etc.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 07:21:24 AM

Just had a look at the new website.
I noticed that you now put SmartTV on the list of capable devices to play. Now that is also very cool. No more need for a PS or XBOX Cheesy

but on the other hand, will be a smartTVs capacity good enough? as far as i know, most of them run on lowcost intel atom or quadcore qualcomm mobile phone cpus Smiley and i think you need at least a good portion of RAM, too ><"

yes is going to be enough,  your television will just be getting a video stream, while the remote system is really doing the heavy lifting running the game at top graphics
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:31:46 AM

I noticed that you now put SmartTV on the list of capable devices to play. Now that is also very cool. No more need for a PS or XBOX Cheesy

but on the other hand, will be a smartTVs capacity good enough? as far as i know, most of them run on lowcost intel atom or quadcore qualcomm mobile phone cpus Smiley and i think you need at least a good portion of RAM, too ><"

yes is going to be enough,  your television will just be getting a video stream, while the remote system is really doing the heavy lifting running the game at top graphics

amazon fire tv or apple tv would also be nice - are they on the list? moreover where can i find this list?
sarriyan

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:39:38 AM

Play on a smart TV? And how will this happen?

you access the website with the TV browser, log in and play.

I don't think they will reach with tv browser, it wouldn't be that good.

They probably make an app for smart tv's, and you can reach it from there.

It's a good vision but i don't know how to get a keyboard and mouse for a tv (maybe there is and i have no knowledge about it)

I absolutely agree with you. Development in TV is impossible, how can users can play with the remote? I think they just focus on developing it in PC is good enough.  Grin
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:56:10 AM

It's a good vision but i don't know how to get a keyboard and mouse for a tv (maybe there is and i have no knowledge about it)

I absolutely agree with you. Development in TV is impossible, how can users can play with the remote? I think they just focus on developing it in PC is good enough.  Grin

Why? Most smart tv's run some sort of Android and have Bleutooth onboard for pairing a wireless controller...
The technology is all there so it makes perfect sense to release and app on AppleTV or AndroidTV to play on the Television.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:05:29 AM

It would be interesting if they come up with something totally new. Some new kind of remote controller, it would be all over the news.. But ofcourse it should be available for everyone too, so make it cheap Smiley

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:12:24 AM

There are so many projects for gaming, and all look pretty much the same :|

PLAYKEY is a bit different compared to previous projects as it showcases a cloud gaming platform especially for gamers who need specialized gaming rig.
Yes it's differrent and it's better than the others.

Yes indeed. Well i'm thinking if  PLAYKEY will support also MMORPG? because there are a lot of MMORPG gamers in the world.

I am pretty sure they will support MMORPGS. There is no reason why they shouldn't. All you need to have is your own account so you can log in on the miners computer.
ZAROBLYATOR

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:25:40 AM

Perhaps for smart TV will create software for the game on the joystick
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 883

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:28:47 AM

How to spot an ICO scam? Everyone has to understand that ICO is a significant risk. To avoid obvious scammers, it’s good to follow a few simple rules in choosing an ICO. - Read our new article on Medium https://medium.com/@playkey/how-to-tell-if-an-ico-is-a-scam-df00c6f0047c

Good article. It is described in detail how Playkey will function. And to determine that this ICO is not scam, it's enough that Playkey already has a finished product! I already tried to play through this service and I can confirm that everything works fine.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:42:16 AM

Perhaps for smart TV will create software for the game on the joystick

Most smartTV's run android.. almost all android games are playable on those systems, it's just a case of finding a decent controller to connect to your smartTV (bluetooth or something)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:47:03 AM

It would be interesting if they come up with something totally new. Some new kind of remote controller, it would be all over the news.. But ofcourse it should be available for everyone too, so make it cheap Smiley

This platform just keeps getting better, I somehow missed the smart tv option, but it's so cool! I hope they gonna develop the platform in that direction too.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:53:46 AM

Why? Most smart tv's run some sort of Android and have Bleutooth onboard for pairing a wireless controller...
The technology is all there so it makes perfect sense to release and app on AppleTV or AndroidTV to play on the Television.

Agree. There are already possibilities for this, but I think they will start just with a PC platform, which would be normal. Beside that a lot of people don't have a smart TV I think, at least, I don't have Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Gorbachov

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:03:57 AM

write on a specific example the benefit for the miner !!! with specific figures (albeit approximating) Undecided
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:32:00 AM

When this platform gaine more users and getting more and more populair. I'm sure there will a company investing in this platform to work on a controller.
I'm sure Playkey will found a partnership for this Wink.

They can work together with VibeHub for VR games Wink
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:37:26 AM

i think for android based smartTVs, it would be just enough to build up an APP for it, so you only have to login with your credentials and start playing, since it is a streaming the game, it should be able to run smoothly with a good internet connection.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:42:59 AM

well i wouldnt call it impossible modern tv are able to connect with smartphones and if there is the right app its possible. the only problem might be that tvs dont have enough processing power to hanle it
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:50:12 AM

agree, having an app on the smart tv, plus controller would be perfect! you don't really need anything else, would be very simple that way
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:16:56 AM

Hell yea! This project is getting more intense every day.

That's from the website:

agree, having an app on the smart tv, plus controller would be perfect! you don't really need anything else, would be very simple that way

Ye, a really lightweight solution for gaming. Specially if you already have a smart TV with highspeed connection available.

If you would fine playkey from your tv's app store, you would definately be intrigued.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:30:34 AM

That's from the website:

Ye, a really lightweight solution for gaming. Specially if you already have a smart TV with highspeed connection available.

If you would fine playkey from your tv's app store, you would definately be intrigued.
WOW this is huge! Imagine that you will be able to play AAA titles on your smartphone on the go or android TV in your living room while sitting at comfy couch  Cheesy
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:33:38 AM

That's from the website:

WOW this is huge! Imagine that you will be able to play AAA titles on your smartphone on the go or android TV in your living room while sitting at comfy couch  Cheesy

If it will really work to play games from your couch on a smart TV, that could be a strong reason for me to buy a TV again  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: