Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:14:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM  (Read 41872 times)
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:10:44 PM

Is there already some gamers with big followings on twitch playing on Playkey? If not, are you planning to contact them to start playing?
I hope that after ICO Plaukey start to promote this project in gaming communities and twich streamers  Cheesy
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:12:49 PM

How will I receive tokens? Immediately on the same wallet from which I send you ETH?

They use your ETH address to identify your contribution. So, you will receive your tokens at the same address which you use to participate on the pre sale.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:49:18 PM

Don't forget the possibilities to use this on TVs which are able to connect to the internet I think interest would be high for this.

Indeed!
The only problem should be a good remote! I'm sure they can get a nice partnership for making controls for playing games on internet tv's Smiley.
Glad I have found this project! This is and will be a game changer in the gaming industry.
Just need to make a joystick that will connect with smart TV and be configured on the platform itself
Does anybody know if it's possible to connect a PC controller to a smart TV? If that's possible they will only need to make an app for smart TVs.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:36:32 PM

The more people know about crypto's the more people will be building rigs and the more rigs the less profit they have with mining.
All those GPU rigs need a new market and Playkey is a great new way of making money with your mining rig.

I'm sure a lot of miners will go to Playkey! They will make much more money with Playkey then mining a crypto.
Great idea Playkey!

Miners have computers unsuitable for playing on them. In addition to a heap of powerful video cards there is nothing. Usually the processor is weak, the HDD is slow (or there is none at all, and the OS starts from the flash drive), RAM is small.

Sad to hear, it would have been a great alternative source of income for GPU miners.

But it depends on the game. Games from a few years ago were more GPU demanding. Now there are better GPUs but more recent games started to be bottlenecked by storage, CPU and RAM. That trend may continue with the rising popularity and availability of multicore processors, especially since Ryzen.

Don't forget for whom this service is ... for people with crappy PCs that want to play new games with max graphic settings :-) So most of the customers will use a lot of hardware resources.

It is still possible PlayKey have data centers with powerful servers to take care of the required CPU, storage and RAM, while offloading the 3D rendering to GPU miners. Although I am not sure that is technically possible without the game being built for that kind of separate computation. Also I suspect it would introduce a lot of lag, while the shorter distance and the resulting lower latency between the player and the miner could have been one of the main benefits of GPU miners.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:40:01 PM

The more people know about crypto's the more people will be building rigs and the more rigs the less profit they have with mining.
All those GPU rigs need a new market and Playkey is a great new way of making money with your mining rig.

I'm sure a lot of miners will go to Playkey! They will make much more money with Playkey then mining a crypto.
Great idea Playkey!

Miners have computers unsuitable for playing on them. In addition to a heap of powerful video cards there is nothing. Usually the processor is weak, the HDD is slow (or there is none at all, and the OS starts from the flash drive), RAM is small.

Sad to hear, it would have been a great alternative source of income for GPU miners.

But it depends on the game. Games from a few years ago were more GPU demanding. Now there are better GPUs but more recent games started to be bottlenecked by storage, CPU and RAM. That trend may continue with the rising popularity and availability of multicore processors, especially since Ryzen.

Don't forget for whom this service is ... for people with crappy PCs that want to play new games with max graphic settings :-) So most of the customers will use a lot of hardware resources.

It is still possible PlayKey have data centers with powerful servers to take care of the required CPU, storage and RAM, while offloading the 3D rendering to GPU miners. Although I am not sure that is technically possible without the game being built for that kind of separate computation. Also I suspect it would introduce a lot of lag, while the shorter distance and the resulting lower latency between the player and the miner could have been one of the main benefits of GPU miners.
But that would centralized them and makes them reliable at their own servers not to mention that they will need to prioritize their servers to make money
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:48:10 PM

have any delay of the decentralized cloud gaming platform ? any coins have  some time to confirm!
Decentralized platform is under development now, it’s target of ICO, for now we have only servers and you can test deley to them while playing free test game on web site.
John Nash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:02:29 PM

Is it possible to participate in ICO with bitcoin? or only ETH?

You can participate with BTC
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:04:25 PM

Hope you add more games soon. Will token holders be able to choose which new games will be added to your platform?

mimo_424

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:04:34 PM

sounds really interesting
John Nash

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:22:04 PM

Just had a look at the new website.
I noticed that you now put SmartTV on the list of capable devices to play. Now that is also very cool. No more need for a PS or XBOX Cheesy

but on the other hand, will be a smartTVs capacity good enough? as far as i know, most of them run on lowcost intel atom or quadcore qualcomm mobile phone cpus Smiley and i think you need at least a good portion of RAM, too ><"

All calculations are in a cloud. You need to install an app at SmartTV, connect gamepad and play. Easy.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:04:33 PM

I noticed that you now put SmartTV on the list of capable devices to play. Now that is also very cool. No more need for a PS or XBOX Cheesy

but on the other hand, will be a smartTVs capacity good enough? as far as i know, most of them run on lowcost intel atom or quadcore qualcomm mobile phone cpus Smiley and i think you need at least a good portion of RAM, too ><"

All calculations are in a cloud. You need to install an app at SmartTV, connect gamepad and play. Easy.
I agree, this is a very convenient function. Earlier it was necessary to connect the monitor through the VGA cable, but now it's enough for one monitor
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:32:26 PM

Its already really rare for an ico to have a product that investors can test, playkey can already be tested by people who want to see the performance of game on the actual platform. Its really a good point, investors always enjoy to see that there is already something for the project and to see the project is in good way of development.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:54:36 PM

It’s like a console but without buying console, amazing!
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:02:34 PM

Its already really rare for an ico to have a product that investors can test, playkey can already be tested by people who want to see the performance of game on the actual platform. Its really a good point, investors always enjoy to see that there is already something for the project and to see the project is in good way of development.

Actually, people can already see how the games perform by watching demos/reviews of the game, and if they actually want to play it on Playkey then they need to buy it on Steam. I'm still very positive on this project though, because most people would only use their funds to purchase games which have good reviews.

John Nash

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 09:05:46 PM

Which latest popular games they have? I dont played for a long time, because I dont have time now, but may be Ill try this  Roll Eyes
GTAV, Overwatch, Dota2, WatchDogs 2, Witcher 3 and so on and so on, you can see the list on web site.

The games they have are very big, and those games have millions of users. I cant find more information on the servers they will use. Or will they make a partnership with a blockchain that focus on renting out servers? I cant imagine the computing power you need with millions of people playing

Playkey use GTX1080 powered servers. Miners with Nvidia or AMD powered rigs will join Playkey Ecosystem
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:12:31 PM

Actually, i have a question about article bounties. I really love this project and believe it will be a billion dollar worth one day so want to make an article about it in my crypto blog. I tried to post bounty thread and also send a pm to bounty manager twice but couldn't have an answer.

My blog is in Turkish and I will post in there Turkish so is it applicable or you only want English articles. Maybe I can get an answer from here.

You should head to the Bounty thread for all these sorts of questions.

Here is the link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2176452.new#new

I know that but nobody is answering in there, and bounty manager looks offline for at least 3 weeks.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:43:27 PM

Maybe that is how crypto startups are supposed to be going public. If you look at traditional market IPOs in almost every case the business is already established before going to the stock market.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:19:55 PM

Maybe that is how crypto startups are supposed to be going public. If you look at traditional market IPOs in almost every case the business is already established before going to the stock market.

Of course it would be ideal if an ICO project already has a working platform/product, so investors have something to test and not just the idea of a team, they have to trust. But often the projects depend on the money from the ICO to develop exactly this idea they have.
Eg0rkaPK

Activity: 97

Playkey CEO & Cofounder

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:06:18 PM

Of course it would be ideal if an ICO project already has a working platform/product, so investors have something to test and not just the idea of a team, they have to trust. But often the projects depend on the money from the ICO to develop exactly this idea they have.

It is really hard to make a valuable product, when the team gathered right after the ICO. Cause a lot of forming processes emerge, not all people can work together and do it really efficiently. I think the only way is to invest into the project with the product and revenue. Cause in this cases, people prove that they can build something and there is a demand on the market of such projects.

◇ PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM ◇
https://playkey.io
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:02:54 AM

Don't forget the possibilities to use this on TVs which are able to connect to the internet I think interest would be high for this.

Indeed!
The only problem should be a good remote! I'm sure they can get a nice partnership for making controls for playing games on internet tv's Smiley.
Glad I have found this project! This is and will be a game changer in the gaming industry.
Just need to make a joystick that will connect with smart TV and be configured on the platform itself
Does anybody know if it's possible to connect a PC controller to a smart TV? If that's possible they will only need to make an app for smart TVs.

I am not sure about it but I could imagen that it is possible to. I myself have no smart TV, but you can install stuff there etc pp or? So it should be able to install something to use your wireless controller on it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: