Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin will survive after 100 year ?  (Read 38097 times)
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:26:40 AM

I am asking this just to see the different opinions of Bitcoin community about its long term potential

I know Bitcoin is actually strong enough and stable as well

But what do you think about it after 100 years ?

maybe yes maybe no. theres no guarantee if when will bitcoin last. As long as there are supporters who believe in bitcoin it will be there even if we die. If we are looking back to the history of bitcoins , there are so many dilemma and bad news to bitcoin but still bitcoin is surviving until now and for the next few years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Darkrulerx

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:11:39 AM

Yes why not. Bitcoin has still the potential to grow as you can see bitcoin is nearly at 4400 dollars and it is still growing. This means that its still supported i think that after 100 years bitcoin will be worth a lot.

I think that after some year bitcoin will be replaced and some altcoin will take his place. Every altcoin and bitcoin will rise and fall this is how our world works.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:55:31 AM

I'm sure bitcoin will survive up to 100 years, this is because bitcoin users continue to increase and many big companies continue to support bitcoin. In addition, some countries have officially legalized bitcoin so that the guarantee can last up to 100 years.
even if it does die out, I've zero doubt that some die hard supporters will manage to keep the network alive indefinitely.

well.. for sure we wont Smiley bitcoin, the idea will survive
I agree with this wholeheartedly. bitcoin is an experiment, a new idea you revolutionize finance. even if bitcoin itself isn't the mainstream currency in the centuries to come, I've full faith a different, superior cryptocurrency will. we keep going through these altcoins that gain more and more traction with each iteration, because they continually seek to create something that overcomes the shortfalls of bitcoin. even now, the current bitcoin isn't the same as when it originally released, numerous forks have occurred to slowly improve its deficiencies.
Well this will be the most interesting thing this world will see after 100 years. You have rightly said that internet will play a very vital role in the survival of Bitcoin.

I personally think that it will hardly any big deal for Bitcoin to survive for next 100 years. In fact, I am very much positive that Bitcoin will last forever and will keep on making people rich.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:31:24 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 05:37:26 PM by shushu9977

Bitcoin is more aggressive,dominating and successful crypto-currency than other crypto-currencies.Now it is better than past.So i hope that Bitcoin will survive after 100 year more successfully.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:41:28 PM

I am asking this just to see the different opinions of Bitcoin community about its long term potential

As the bitcoin users increases the bigger the possibility that it will still survive even after 100 years. But with the technology continously evolving we don't know if there's another cryptocurrency that will surpass bitcoin. Yes i think it will still survive after 100 years but we're not sure if it will be valuable or not.
f1rstalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:44:18 PM

Yes, I believe will survive and will be like a rarity for people with a huge value in price Smiley
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:57:44 PM

I believed that Bitcoin will survive after 100 years. It will be more popular and more expensive. We can get a  chance to make more bitcoin money. The demand of bitcoin will rise higher and people will never stop using bitcoin. It is like bank account that everyone would wanted. People will get richer and bitcoin will be popular.
pyedpyper

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:40:55 PM

maybe yes maybe no. theres no guarantee if when will bitcoin last. As long as there are supporters who believe in bitcoin it will be there even if we die. If we are looking back to the history of bitcoins , there are so many dilemma and bad news to bitcoin but still bitcoin is surviving until now and for the next few years.
Yep we are looking the back history of bitcoin there was thing there many people says this fraud don’t believe in bitcoin and people says what is future of bitcoin. Now this time you look it bitcoin value and bitcoin demand everyone want to invest in bitcoin everyone need bitcoin.as we know that the future is so popular.
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:21:03 PM

This is very interesting question. I try to keep critical way of thinking. We have some variants.
1. Yes.
Bitcoin will be available after 100 -1000 years and it will change itself maybe wee can pay with the power of thought )))
No.
You know that some guys  in this mad world can click the button  and start war (
sit comfortably buy pon corn because we have got front-rows seats) Every second it could happens.
Other
No matter what will happens  tomorrow let's enjoy today)

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:39:39 PM

Yep we are looking the back history of bitcoin there was thing there many people says this fraud don’t believe in bitcoin and people says what is future of bitcoin. Now this time you look it bitcoin value and bitcoin demand everyone want to invest in bitcoin everyone need bitcoin.as we know that the future is so popular.

I think bitcoin will have to survive more years to go as long as that demand to everybody will still become like a burning fire of faith. That's right we must have strong trust to this currency and gladly we'll have to be thankful to those bigger whales to take part of this very best investment so far. Without them we can't have this succeeding price increase to meet $4k and up, so that 100 years can be even infinite if generation to generation will adopt this certain ideas about bitcoin assets.

katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:42:15 AM

i believe it survive more than 100  years it makes stronger and stronger up to now many of us want to join in bitcoin and become successful.thousands of people connected in bitcoin.and bitcoin well continue also a thousands year to serve us.many big company will support to bitcoin to increase some country officialize bitcoin.
If we consider the current rates of improvement regarding the currency value of the bitcoins, then there is no doubt in it that it would rise higher and higher in the future.

It is useless to say about putting an end to the world of digital currencies while considering he advancement in the technological assets of today’s world. Bitcoins are probably going to take over the financial world soon and last forever due to its excessive use.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:06:36 AM

Bitcoin shows to us already how stable it is in the market and with its continuing rise, we can say that it is a cryptourrency built or design to be a long term currency. I think some cryptocurrencies will not stay long while others may but there is only 1 think on my mind that Bitcoin will surely survive through constant forks and even if someday its value will come into a massive fall in the market.

Didle1938

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:19:24 AM

Of training course it will endure, this is just the commencing of a new period. The very best is yet to appear!
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:22:59 AM

i believe it survive more than 100  years it makes stronger and stronger up to now many of us want to join in bitcoin and become successful.thousands of people connected in bitcoin.and bitcoin well continue also a thousands year to serve us.many big company will support to bitcoin to increase some country officialize bitcoin.
If we consider the current rates of improvement regarding the currency value of the bitcoins, then there is no doubt in it that it would rise higher and higher in the future.

It is useless to say about putting an end to the world of digital currencies while considering he advancement in the technological assets of today’s world. Bitcoins are probably going to take over the financial world soon and last forever due to its excessive use.

as the time pass by like what we have right now we can imagine that this currency will rise and be popular right now so think of it that after 100 years we cant say that it will survive because as the environment change just like season the popularity of it we cant say that it will be. I don't see this that it will survive after 100 years.
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:58:17 AM

Yes,why not ? With such advanced technology blockchain bitcoins can survive for decades to come.It will become our first priority in currencies world wide due to its anonymousity and safety.And the low transfer and conversion fee.We can completely rely on bitcoins and we the people who know about bitcoins from almost the start, we may become millionaires in the coming future who knows what may come.
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:11:15 AM

In my opinion I'm not gonna say that bitcoin will not survive after 100 year and will not say also that it will survive because 100 years is too long and we know that the only constant in this world is change so we never know what will happen next.
Dwetha

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:13:05 AM

I personally believe it. I believe bitcoin can survive 100 years later even more. Because I have looked at bitcoin as part of the internet. So just as with stopping the Internet, nobody can stop bitcoin.
well looking forward that you will be able to witness that mate and your logic I'm not sure why you relate bitcoin with internet existence since they are same in terms of service but likewise its better to be positive and hope that everything will still be working after 100 years with this system.

Nothing is sure with regards to the future, particularly on the off chance that we are discussing what the world would resemble a century from now. Numerous more innovative leaps forward and headways would definitely change how we do our exchanges and how to utilize our monetary standards. Be that as it may, if bitcoin is to end up plainly important, it must embrace to the progressions and proceed with improvement in order to take into account a more extensive gathering of people that continues changing their inclinations after some time.
Patrikson

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:14:46 AM

as the time pass by like what we have right now we can imagine that this currency will rise and be popular right now so think of it that after 100 years we cant say that it will survive because as the environment change just like season the popularity of it we cant say that it will be. I don't see this that it will survive after 100 years.
I don't agree with you i think that the upcoming generations will only use bitcoin and the banks will disappear and that way bitcoin would be on top of everything so i think after 100 years it will survive and the price of it would also be a lot.
nazzzzz

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:18:38 AM

i Don’t care about that Because i will be die or oldest man but if it survive till 2030 it will survive till 2117

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:20:20 AM

If I am going to base my answer on what's happening with bitcoin today. I can conlcude that it will still last longer than we are expecting, we've all witnessed the things that occured with bitcoin like the banning of bitcoin in China, it affected bitcoin a lot but still bitcoin was able to surpass all the trials it has experienced during those times. As the innovations in bitcoin goes by, the life span of it would increase more and more for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: