Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:34:05 PM

is this project similar with snap up ICO. I remember snap up is focus on online payment too

What? No, UTrust is a payment method with escrow that could be implemented on every online store, while SnapUp is a platform where you can win ~80% discounts on hot products like high-end smartphones based on your activity.

correct, wanted to say that as well.even though there are lots of similar ICO's, let's not confuse between them.

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:36:25 PM

What do managers say about exchanges for which this project will be released? I would like to see it on bittrex and poloniex..

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:51:12 PM

What do managers say about exchanges for which this project will be released? I would like to see it on bittrex and poloniex..

Every coin wants to be on bit or polo, and most of the big ones go there, so utrust can easily go there too, but at the end, being in exchanges doesn't make the project a success, is the interest in the project that will make it rise.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 06:58:34 PM

So I read that there will be protection against chargebacks for the seller. I also read that there will be consumer protection plans in place as well. UTRUST guarantees to cover any payments made via UTRUST. I'm guessing that you will be covering the consimer's cost in the form of UTRUST tokens? I don't see any other way to cover both sides of the deal without going bankrupt. So far this project seems like a functional cleaned up version of what PayPal should have been.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:01:51 PM

Is there already an announcement from the team if they are in contact with some online shops to implement the UTrust payment option or is still too early to ask this?
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:15:16 PM

Every coin wants to be on bit or polo, and most of the big ones go there, so utrust can easily go there too, but at the end, being in exchanges doesn't make the project a success, is the interest in the project that will make it rise.

True, but i would bet that UTRUST is going get into bittrex, not sure about poloniex, because their coin adding policy is a mystery to me.  Then again, i would prefer bittrex, because i don't trust poloniex anymore.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:16:13 PM

So I read that there will be protection against chargebacks for the seller. I also read that there will be consumer protection plans in place as well. UTRUST guarantees to cover any payments made via UTRUST. I'm guessing that you will be covering the consimer's cost in the form of UTRUST tokens? I don't see any other way to cover both sides of the deal without going bankrupt. So far this project seems like a functional cleaned up version of what PayPal should have been.

They don't cover everything. Unlike credit cards, if a UTrust consumer loses his account due to weak password management or phishing for example, that is not covered. It is the consumers' responsibility to keep their wallets safe.

UTRUST will not protect users from fraudulent activities on their side, but only from fraudulent sellers. If you lose your private keys, this is still your responsibility.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:38:08 PM

True, but i would bet that UTRUST is going get into bittrex, not sure about poloniex, because their coin adding policy is a mystery to me.  Then again, i would prefer bittrex, because i don't trust poloniex anymore.
currently if Bittrex wants to take add some crypto-currency, one of conditions - is don't to announce of this
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:53:50 PM

Big exchanges are not needed at the start of a project. Give them some time first on a smaller exchange and of volume raises bigger exchanges come from alone.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:04:48 PM

Big exchanges are not needed at the start of a project. Give them some time first on a smaller exchange and of volume raises bigger exchanges come from alone.

That's a good point, and is good for smaller exchanges volume when they are used as a stepping stone to bigger ones, more people will join to trade with a hope that they are findin new low volume tokens early, before they are added to bigger sites.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:07:14 PM

True, but i would bet that UTRUST is going get into bittrex, not sure about poloniex, because their coin adding policy is a mystery to me.  Then again, i would prefer bittrex, because i don't trust poloniex anymore.
currently if Bittrex wants to take add some crypto-currency, one of conditions - is don't to announce of this
And bittrex also has its pittfalls, since some time they have very bad requirements.
You can deposit 10 BTC, thats easy.
But if you want to withdraw them, you have to give them your phonenumber for verification.
Without giving them your number you can't get back your money, thats really bad.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:07:31 PM

Hi!! Is UTRUST payment platform is on the use now? Is it on actual use already or still on the way? I perceive this one will beat all the the current payment platform that are on going because of it's unique difference that other platform is lacking. The third party authenticator or mediator if ever there will be a dispute between the buyer and the seller. I've read they are going to provide a chat between the buyer, seller and the mediator to settle a dispute which very good.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:25:33 PM

This concept is promising, but it seems to be another centralized marketplace with buyer protection, but with crypto currencies as payment option.

Is it possible to implement UTRUST platform to other webshops/marketplaces as well?

Bitcoin
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:32:24 PM

Is there already an announcement from the team if they are in contact with some online shops to implement the UTrust payment option or is still too early to ask this?

I would also like to know this. Even if the product works flawlessly, it will need to be used by online shops or other sellers. No usage of the token means no burning of tokens either  Cheesy
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:34:49 PM

This concept is promising, but it seems to be another centralized marketplace with buyer protection, but with crypto currencies as payment option.

Is it possible to implement UTRUST platform to other webshops/marketplaces as well?

It's not another marketplace. UTrust is payment option where the buyer can choose to pay with all the major crypto currencies or UTrust tokens.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:05:25 PM

Hi!! Is UTRUST payment platform is on the use now? Is it on actual use already or still on the way? I perceive this one will beat all the the current payment platform that are on going because of it's unique difference that other platform is lacking. The third party authenticator or mediator if ever there will be a dispute between the buyer and the seller. I've read they are going to provide a chat between the buyer, seller and the mediator to settle a dispute which very good.

Hello, no it's not already in use, there is the roadmap in the fir post if you want to check what they plan to do.
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:10:25 PM

This thread is growing very fast. I'm looking forward to the start of the ICO. I think it has the potential to overcome paypal.
Stop thinking too big man. Bitcoin market cap overtook Paypal market cap some weeks ago. But we will not see UTRUST market cap overtaking Bitcoin market cap. You should stay realistic.

BTC IS KING!
greatteager

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:11:44 PM

I guess this project many of which stay tuned. with so much of the participant's bounty that will promote this project, may be really promising. a good project ideas make the key to success. I will see how this project will be successful...

Youre definitely right, actually during 1st and 2nd rounds of token sale they sold out in just 90mins. Imagine that kind of support from investors and the community want the schedule ahead of time. The eagernes for all supporters to get into final stage of this project. No one can imagine that there is a kind of project like this which is more better than paypal and bitpay.

I am so much intrested in this project but I am really worried that this will be sold in few minutes. I forgot to register for bonus so the chance of making good profit is less. Wish I knew about this earlier.
yes, really the excitement at the start of sales will be great. I think in 5 minutes to half an hour everything is sold out.
Do not miss the sale of tokens.
Risktaker31

Merit: 134

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:13:44 PM

I think Utrust is still under development till now before they launch it globally. Yeah it seems Utrust is too good cause you can actually chat the seller if you are a buyer an easy way to have a deal. Easy transaction and no delays cause you can talk to the seller directly using Utrust.
mbtc31

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:18:16 PM

I would also like to know this. Even if the product works flawlessly, it will need to be used by online shops or other sellers. No usage of the token means no burning of tokens either  Cheesy

Based on their roadmap the platform test for api in merchants to integrate and test with merchant checkout mechanism to be start  as early as 2nd quarter of year 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: