Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:23:23 PM

Can we use utrust as a wallet like load now and use later?
I believe all wallets and platforms like this one offer that kind of service. So probably, UTRUST offers the same.
yes that would be predictible
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:25:55 PM

It is all right, mate. The ICO-proper is still unscheduled. Utrust.io indicates that the ICO schedule will be announced in the first week of October. We are barely a week left before October hits. Pre-ICO has always been a good indication as to how the ICO proper will fare out. So you better be quick and regularly check the UTRUST website for updates.

Pre-ICO's are usually for big investors.
Small investors like me usually have to wait until the crowdsale.

Some projects are very succesfull without doing a pre-ico. I sometime doesnt see why you need to do a pre-ico.
Some ICO's raise a lot during the Pre-ICO and almost nothing during the ICO :s
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:28:09 PM

Don't know what you asking, UTrust has their own ERC-20 token, this means that you can store theme in any ETH address of which you own your private key

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
coindoctor

Activity: 194

路發

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:33:10 PM

Don't know what you asking, UTrust has their own ERC-20 token, this means that you can store theme in any ETH address of which you own your private key
Can you send from exchange or only MyEtherWallet?

Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:39:30 PM

Can you send from exchange or only MyEtherWallet?

you can use MyEtherWallet create a new address which you can have  private key,dont use market address because you dont have private key
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:40:55 PM

Can we use utrust as a wallet like load now and use later?

every payment service in existence offers that, surely uTrust will offer the same.

Not every that's why I asked about. Some only act as a payment gateway.
Likewise, what other "payment services" offers that? Just for some information?
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:47:29 PM

What people paying in foreign currencies using PayPal may easily forget is that the fees are 'hidden*' inside the exchange rate. Hopefully UTrust will display the fees clearly, transparently and have low fees to begin with.

*) PayPal's fees for are displayed somewhere in various places deep in the bowels of PayPal's help pages. But who's going to read or remember them every time when paying for something in a web shop. And even then it's not that straight forward with different conditions, regions, fixed rate and percentage based fees, and different fees stacking.

If they are going to compete with other online payment they need to have merchant under there stable, i`am not talking about some low end website but well known merchant that are willing to use their platform.

Agree with you, their plan was great and doable. If you see the comparison that UTRUST presented in their website, you'll see how better their offered service. But everything that they plan will be useless if they cannot have reputable merchants to accept their payment system.
stompysteve

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:04:49 PM

I regret that i made a investment with small amount of money in Pre-ico. i wish could buy more tokens.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:08:15 PM

found extensive UTRUST review, I think it's will be useful for those who don't like to read
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Fl6DtCUVU
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:19:04 PM

Pre-sale investors received tokens already? We will receive tokens just after investing on crowdsale or we ll must waiting?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:32:34 PM

Depends what you wanna do with your tokens, if you wanna use them on the platform you'll keep them there, if you want to store them just for a long term hodl I prefer to store them on nano ledger

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Bitshan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:37:36 PM

How will UTrust deal with the market volatility? I have some questions, UTRUST tokens will get destroyed in a process, does it mean that I will own less of my UTRUST tokens over time?
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:38:27 PM

I am looking forward to this project. I will definitely invest a small investment to contribute to this project more successfully, the project is attracting a lot of investors and community of this project very well.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:38:59 PM

I regret that i made a investment with small amount of money in Pre-ico. i wish could buy more tokens.

You made an investment at least on pre-ico. I only heard this great project couple of days ago Sad So I missed the biggest bonuses. Regardless of that, I will make a little contribution. I see a good future in utrust.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:14:06 PM

You made an investment at least on pre-ico. I only heard this great project couple of days ago Sad So I missed the biggest bonuses. Regardless of that, I will make a little contribution. I see a good future in utrust.

We all missed the pre Ico prices. But don't worry. If this succeeds you'll make your money back in spades.

mbtc31

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:20:46 PM

Agree, paypal needs competition. The key to success of this project will be getting merchants on board quickly and on going.

Everybody hates paypal. Market hole is there, Utrust has a high chance of filling it and changing the way business is made online
I agree with you. Indeed everybody hates paypal. Utrust is the thing here. It can cater what others can't give.

It seems though that paypal has so many issues over the past few years, and guess what? people would actually transfer to Utrust once it will be released and implemented. Though Paypal needs a competition, as you can even notice there are some complaints regarding their customer care that doesn't respond soon as possible.

It's the easiest thing in the world to put money in your Paypal account, but when you want to take it back, they do everything just not to give your money back.

I'm not using Paypal because of this and now too many people doing so. A big player in the market can change everything.

Oh man this is so true, they take a Sload of fees. But this will change in the future with cryptos and UTrust, what a time to be alive!

The problem isn't the fees, the problem is how they handle and manage their business and how they run their system, why? Because people would pay even how much does it cost as long as their financial stabilities and their assets are safe, so even though it is cheaper compared to another business, they would prefer to the most expensive one because they doesn't only want to save money but for them to be also secured.

Good point.. Investors support this project because they are highly confident for the quality of services and security that this company can offer. Because its useless to do some business if your money is not safe. This project completely well explained everything the reason why they got huge support from the community. The goals and objectives are clear enough and achievable.
magisterr

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:27:58 PM

We all missed the pre Ico prices. But don't worry. If this succeeds you'll make your money back in spades.

Dont worry guys.. There will be a crowd sale this october and still we will earn in a good way... 700million allotted on the ico... But be sure to be on early coz this ico is crazy hours or less will be sold out

yes, Monetha raised funds in less than 1 days. So Utrust also can raise funds in 1 or few days only  Roll Eyes
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:49:52 PM

Dont worry guys.. There will be a crowd sale this october and still we will earn in a good way... 700million allotted on the ico... But be sure to be on early coz this ico is crazy hours or less will be sold out

yes, Monetha raised funds in less than 1 days. So Utrust also can raise funds in 1 or few days only  Roll Eyes
Wanna gimme some bet? This will take less than a day.. Even there 700million in crowdsale ill bet on it for less than a day...
This project is so excellent...
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:59:02 PM

Agree, paypal needs competition. The key to success of this project will be getting merchants on board quickly and on going.

Everybody hates paypal. Market hole is there, Utrust has a high chance of filling it and changing the way business is made online
I agree with you. Indeed everybody hates paypal. Utrust is the thing here. It can cater what others can't give.

It seems though that paypal has so many issues over the past few years, and guess what? people would actually transfer to Utrust once it will be released and implemented. Though Paypal needs a competition, as you can even notice there are some complaints regarding their customer care that doesn't respond soon as possible.

It's the easiest thing in the world to put money in your Paypal account, but when you want to take it back, they do everything just not to give your money back.

I'm not using Paypal because of this and now too many people doing so. A big player in the market can change everything.

Oh man this is so true, they take a Sload of fees. But this will change in the future with cryptos and UTrust, what a time to be alive!

The problem isn't the fees, the problem is how they handle and manage their business and how they run their system, why? Because people would pay even how much does it cost as long as their financial stabilities and their assets are safe, so even though it is cheaper compared to another business, they would prefer to the most expensive one because they doesn't only want to save money but for them to be also secured.

Good point.. Investors support this project because they are highly confident for the quality of services and security that this company can offer. Because its useless to do some business if your money is not safe. This project completely well explained everything the reason why they got huge support from the community. The goals and objectives are clear enough and achievable.

UTRUST innovates the way online payment works. The idea is so brilliant and it not surprisingly if this project will get a massive attentions from investors.
magisterr

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:13:49 PM

May be less.. Dont know.. They raised 1.5 mln for 1.5 hour only on pre-sale, so all possible.
And now ETH and BTC growing up again. So any reason for worring for investors...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: