Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
xzempt

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:55:41 AM

I am not so sure about that dude. You know I have also hear so many rumors and bad news about Poloniex, and that is also why i think the team wants this project to be listed in bittrex instead of Poloniex. Those rumors may be fake or not, but lets consider the investors when they heard such kind of news maybe they will react or had a bad feed back about the project. I agree that one of the factors that affects ones project was about the tokens being listed to some popular exchanges. There is nothing wrong on setting the bars high, besides it has the capability of being included to those exchanges.

Bittrex several months doesn't add new tokens (even popular).
It is rumored that they have considerably increased listing cost.
But listing at this exchange (or his absence) shouldn't affect prospects of such good project.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:10:29 AM

If utrust project is targeting buyers and sellers are they aiming for international or local markets ? How can they promote this project to a small country like Philippines where there are small number of people have knowledge about bitcoin or altcoin .e
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:19:50 AM

If utrust project is targeting buyers and sellers are they aiming for international or local markets ? How can they promote this project to a small country like Philippines where there are small number of people have knowledge about bitcoin or altcoin .e

They can also buy good in the Philippines on Amazon or Ebay... if lets say they have them as partner.
Small websites will not have Utrust, its the same when small websites dont have paypal. People not owning a credit card will not use paypal, people that not own crypto's will not use Utrust.

But just remember how young crypto's are... imagine were it will be in 10 years Wink
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:23:13 AM

International = maximum potential.
If they want to go for international market, i think they wont directly aim all countries at once.
Starting from some big countries that attracts quite a lot of attention, and then small countries will follow along with the growing popularity of utrust.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:07:12 AM

Even the smallest country are considered as target. They still have internet and needs. Even money is not known before but they launch it ans people hug the process and develop.. We are now on the new era with crypto currency and expect it even countries who dont like the crypto will hug it sooner or later.. Even shopping now is click online and this is the way we will have the projext they launching.. Online paymennt with minimal fee..
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:08:38 AM

This project looks good. I wonder if there will be pay cards issued or maybe in the future. Accepting many types of altcoins also is great because I am pretty sure some people prefers those very fast transactions like Digibyte plus its low fees. Others also may want Monero as it is more private and untraceable.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:12:02 AM

I think this project can bring down the Monetha project, because it is better in terms of security and protection of buyers and sellers.
We draw conclusions.
If they will succeed in competing Monetha this will skyrocket. The future of payments is on the blockchain. I think anybody who knows about the technology knows that.

Bitshan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:16:22 AM

what's the maximum money we can send to our banks? im very confident about the security of this platform.. im hoping that Utrust will give us maximum potential even though the roadmap is quite long
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:25:15 AM

I am still curious, how and when will you decide to add new currencies? Is it just from time to time?
How will you decide which currency will be added? Do you just check the marketcap and say, ok the top 10 will be added? I asked this before, but I think I got no answer so far.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:26:10 AM

This project looks good. I wonder if there will be pay cards issued or maybe in the future. Accepting many types of altcoins also is great because I am pretty sure some people prefers those very fast transactions like Digibyte plus its low fees. Others also may want Monero as it is more private and untraceable.

I asked the same question few days ago but, didn't get any reply. If utrust issues cards and accept all major currencies then it will be a killer platform.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:35:13 AM

I asked the same question few days ago but, didn't get any reply. If utrust issues cards and accept all major currencies then it will be a killer platform.

Actually, it has been answered already  Smiley

Quote from: pynetx on September 20, 2017, 10:12:11 AM
Basically, it will work as Paypal in crypto world. Right?
Are you guys planning to introduce some virtual or physical cards also?

Not planned at this time but we never know what the future holds!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PagSure

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:37:13 AM

I am still curious, how and when will you decide to add new currencies? Is it just from time to time?
How will you decide which currency will be added? Do you just check the marketcap and say, ok the top 10 will be added? I asked this before, but I think I got no answer so far.

I think it would be best for them to add the top 10 cryptocurrency first and the rest will follow. Putting everything in one time might cause a problem better go to slowly but surely path.

achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:38:34 AM

Even though Philippines is a small country, online payments are quite popular. Many consumers nowadays prefer to shop online, one example is the people here in the Philippines. But for me, either way they start in a small country or what, I believe UTRUST will have a great future ahead.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:40:07 AM

So this project can be used in public by 4th quarter of 2018 based on the road map? do you think it is good for the community to wait for that long? we all know that many crypto investors are finding projects that may give them a good and fast profit.

As far as the roadmap is concerned, I think I am pretty convinced of the soundness of it all. Fourth quarter of next year may be quite far to think of but if we consider the necessary milestones going to that point, we can understand how the project is carefully treading their way towards full operation.

As far as fast profit is concerned, integrations with merchants and major e-commerce platforms, which will be happening prior to 4th quarter, are enough for the price of UTRUST tokens to fly high. After that, more rounds of value appreciation will happen.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:43:03 AM

Actually, that's not a bad idea. It's not a very complex problem. They could get most of the profits by the most common currencies. So if I were they, I just open coinmarketcap and add most common ones to platform Smiley

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:03:19 AM

So this project can be used in public by 4th quarter of 2018 based on the road map? do you think it is good for the community to wait for that long? we all know that many crypto investors are finding projects that may give them a good and fast profit.

As far as the roadmap is concerned, I think I am pretty convinced of the soundness of it all. Fourth quarter of next year may be quite far to think of but if we consider the necessary milestones going to that point, we can understand how the project is carefully treading their way towards full operation.

As far as fast profit is concerned, integrations with merchants and major e-commerce platforms, which will be happening prior to 4th quarter, are enough for the price of UTRUST tokens to fly high. After that, more rounds of value appreciation will happen.

yes.after ICO when Utrust goes on exchange and and rounds will be happen in market and this will be go on high rates. if read whitepaper and compare with other online payments then you will be understand. this project is the can beat paypal and others payment services those  already working online. i know that is long term investment but price will go up fast after ico. also on each development will be hit token price.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:21:21 AM

yes.after ICO when Utrust goes on exchange and and rounds will be happen in market and this will be go on high rates. if read whitepaper and compare with other online payments then you will be understand. this project is the can beat paypal and others payment services those  already working online. i know that is long term investment but price will go up fast after ico. also on each development will be hit token price.

Yes, exactly, I am referring to some small steps, updates, and developments of the the projects that may seem to look small and insignificant to the whole project. But on the overall value of the coin, these are already good enough for its value to gain appreciation little by little yet consistent. This will send out signals to investors and project followers that the project remains committed to their road map and is doing perfectly well.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:24:04 AM

If this will happen https://squawker.org/technology/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-by-october/, I think others will follow, you think it will be good or not for UTrust ?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:26:58 AM

Actually, that's not a bad idea. It's not a very complex problem. They could get most of the profits by the most common currencies. So if I were they, I just open coinmarketcap and add most common ones to platform Smiley

Agree, it will be good if its high demand currency.
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:39:24 AM

Very interesting project UTRUST, I wish them good luck and a good ICO!
I read a lot of useful information on the branch, so many thanks to the guys !!!
if there are a couple of interesting bounty, write !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: