Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:58:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Schopenhauer365

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:49:16 AM

It's a interesting project, is there any bonus?
Andrey Ewink

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:07:04 PM

It's a int
eresting project, is there any bonus?
You can see the bonus of investment at the first page, there are some tiers there, the investment bonus will continue to decline the longer the ICO goes, you should invest as soon as possible, because maybe ICO will end very quickly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:09:10 PM

If this will happen https://squawker.org/technology/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-by-october/, I think others will follow, you think it will be good or not for UTrust ?

Amazon is the biggest online shop in the world. If the rumor is true. It would have a great impact in crypto world and might as well other online payment system might get consider like UTRUST.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:09:35 PM

Every crowdsale was successful.. Expect the last one to be done in just hours or even less
More power UTRUST I TRUST YOU!! CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:11:56 PM

Do you have investors from China? What is your back up plan once they ask for refunds for their tokens investments because it will affect your projects. The government of China banning the ico and they are closing down all bitcoin exchanges that makes huge investors make a full refunds from their investments in coins and tokens. Are those issues cant affect this project? What can you say about it.

Didn't the Chinese government already block ico's? At least thats what i thought. We don't need Chinese investors for Utrust u think it has hype enough!

It's irrelevant if the Chinese government banned ICO's . you can still buy if you want. they can't ban your wallet.

This is the proof that goverment of china can't stop its people on having crypto.. They will just fly out of china
https://news.bitcoin.com/viabtc-to-launch-exchange-platform-based-outside-of-china/

Actually, the chinese government banned Chinese icos, so if they want to invest utrust or another ico which is conducting out of China they can.

But with that uncertainty in China about crypto, I don't think they would want to invest. But who knows.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:49:04 PM

Do you have any differences with Monetha? they developing same product also?

I think they have a similarities but they not same ...
Utrust will be powerful token in the future ^^

As has been mentioned before, Utrust has buyer protection. This is a big factor if you want mainstream adoption.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:56:05 PM

If this will happen https://squawker.org/technology/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-by-october/, I think others will follow, you think it will be good or not for UTrust ?

OMG.. its good news for all crypto users. More trust to Bitcoin = more higher rates of all cryptos
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:07:10 PM

It will be good if amazon will accept bitcoin. I mean it will deal good things for UTrust. Amazon is a great online market an e commerce website. And it marked its name as one of the best online market there is. And if the people are using UTrust in which this platform is accepting many cryptos. By this people who wanted to buy things from amazon can buy things with the use of UTrust.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:23:35 PM

OMG.. its good news for all crypto users. More trust to Bitcoin = more higher rates of all cryptos

this right here is great news for the entire community. mainstream adoption of bitcoin will propel all tokens into the stratosphere.

Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:32:36 PM

this right here is great news for the entire community. mainstream adoption of bitcoin will propel all tokens into the stratosphere.
see SWIFT. they making their own blockchain for bank. so what? Ripple still alive and strong! even amazon accept bitcoin it is just base on bitcoin network. slow and highfee.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:35:36 PM

If utrust project is targeting buyers and sellers are they aiming for international or local markets ? How can they promote this project to a small country like Philippines where there are small number of people have knowledge about bitcoin or altcoin .e

Even though Philippines is a small country, online payments are quite popular. Many consumers nowadays prefer to shop online, one example is the people here in the Philippines. But for me, either way they start in a small country or what, I believe UTRUST will have a great future ahead.
The Philippines is an archipelago with many small islands. If you want to buy something special you have to buy it on the internet.

yadan86

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:43:58 PM

really good news for btc ,but any profit for utrust ,i didnt know that ,can you help me ?
s31joemhar

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:47:13 PM

see SWIFT. they making their own blockchain for bank. so what? Ripple still alive and strong! even amazon accept bitcoin it is just base on bitcoin network. slow and highfee.

You dont need to worry bout platforms.. Google is powerful .. Every site that influence with google.. Part of google community will follow google's step... And just days ago Google announces that they are accepting bitcoin and alts

Yes totally right.. No woories about that... Bitcoin and alts will really be in every corner of web.. People will accept it with two arns.. We are on internet era and this is the currency
Zacharyce

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:52:03 PM

It will be good if amazon will accept bitcoin. I mean it will deal good things for UTrust. Amazon is a great online market an e commerce website. And it marked its name as one of the best online market there is. And if the people are using UTrust in which this platform is accepting many cryptos. By this people who wanted to buy things from amazon can buy things with the use of UTrust.
If this were to happen, Utrust would surely be the most talked about name in the payment market. I think this will make more investors interested in Utrust more because it can apply in the Amazon market.
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:58:47 PM

So this project can be used in public by 4th quarter of 2018 based on the road map? do you think it is good for the community to wait for that long? we all know that many crypto investors are finding projects that may give them a good and fast profit.

As far as the roadmap is concerned, I think I am pretty convinced of the soundness of it all. Fourth quarter of next year may be quite far to think of but if we consider the necessary milestones going to that point, we can understand how the project is carefully treading their way towards full operation.

As far as fast profit is concerned, integrations with merchants and major e-commerce platforms, which will be happening prior to 4th quarter, are enough for the price of UTRUST tokens to fly high. After that, more rounds of value appreciation will happen.

yes.after ICO when Utrust goes on exchange and and rounds will be happen in market and this will be go on high rates. if read whitepaper and compare with other online payments then you will be understand. this project is the can beat paypal and others payment services those  already working online. i know that is long term investment but price will go up fast after ico. also on each development will be hit token price.
To be honest, I do not hope Utrust can grow the price first. An ICO project need to spend more time to develop their product and work as schedule. If they delay time complete in roadmap, it proves they do not have ability to grow in a long term.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
mbtc31

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:01:41 PM

If utrust project is targeting buyers and sellers are they aiming for international or local markets ? How can they promote this project to a small country like Philippines where there are small number of people have knowledge about bitcoin or altcoin .e

Its better if they applied this services to local online store like lazada.
They need to look for filipino investors that are willing to invest from this project.
They can connect to the filipino people thru facebook ads, Philippines has the highest rate of facebook and online stores users.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:04:08 PM

if this was true couses would go to the moon!
s31joemhar

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:13:08 PM

Itrust will be at the middle of payment right?securing those transactions.. Do they really need to be in platform coz now adays theres alot of seller online that dont have their own site like amazon.. Will this be included if the seller has wallet for their tokes too? Direct buy and sell of p2p .. Will they cover this??
Exidous

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:16:08 PM

If this were to happen, Utrust would surely be the most talked about name in the payment market. I think this will make more investors interested in Utrust more because it can apply in the Amazon market.
If that will happen paypal will fall and utrust gonna be the trusted name.. Rise of utrust equals 9/11 for paypal..
lol. it is a long way. utrust need ez api for online shop. then an ez wallet for normal people who doesn't known much about crypto....
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:25:05 PM

Utrust is the next paypal using cryptocurrency . This project got lots of potential because of its faster transaction , lower fees , and no more chargebacks unlike the usual payment method using credit cards.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: