Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:21:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:12:29 AM

This thread is growing very fast. I'm looking forward to the start of the ICO. I think it has the potential to overcome paypal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:14:52 AM

Agree, paypal needs competition. The key to success of this project will be getting merchants on board quickly and on going.

Everybody hates paypal. Market hole is there, Utrust has a high chance of filling it and changing the way business is made online

paypal dont working in some of countries (in my country paypal dont working - I can only sent paypal, but cant accept).  Undecided
So, you are right, we must have alternative

That's when Utrust comes in many small countries in asia doesnt have any assurance of getting a paypal account and it wont be easy to have. Unlike Utrust can easily give you the ability to buy and sell easily using crypto's , fiat or other method of payment. So you can have a crossborder transaction easily using Utrust.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:25:10 AM

How I wish this project will be widely adopted across the world reaching my place, and then some banking establishments will also find a way to go into partnership with them, so that I can easily transfer fiat money from their partner banks directly to my UTRUST account.  Wink
jhannlenris

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:26:39 AM

Since we all knew that PayPal is more popular when it comes to online payment, I like the way that they make comparison with PayPal in the presentation of Utrust, it shows us the possibility of utrust and what utrust offer more than traditional online payment solution like PayPal. It will be really cool to have a payment platform in crypto world, we seems to be a lot to like the concept of UTRUST, I think the future of the project is really nice.
bitkolik

Activity: 532
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:37:42 AM

I guess this project many of which stay tuned. with so much of the participant's bounty that will promote this project, may be really promising. a good project ideas make the key to success. I will see how this project will be successful...
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:53:03 AM

Agree, paypal needs competition. The key to success of this project will be getting merchants on board quickly and on going.

Everybody hates paypal. Market hole is there, Utrust has a high chance of filling it and changing the way business is made online
I agree with you. Indeed everybody hates paypal. Utrust is the thing here. It can cater what others can't give.

It seems though that paypal has so many issues over the past few years, and guess what? people would actually transfer to Utrust once it will be released and implemented. Though Paypal needs a competition, as you can even notice there are some complaints regarding their customer care that doesn't respond soon as possible.

It's the easiest thing in the world to put money in your Paypal account, but when you want to take it back, they do everything just not to give your money back.

I'm not using Paypal because of this and now too many people doing so. A big player in the market can change everything.

Oh man this is so true, they take a Sload of fees. But this will change in the future with cryptos and UTrust, what a time to be alive!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mbtc31

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:58:49 AM

I guess this project many of which stay tuned. with so much of the participant's bounty that will promote this project, may be really promising. a good project ideas make the key to success. I will see how this project will be successful...

Youre definitely right, actually during 1st and 2nd rounds of token sale they sold out in just 90mins. Imagine that kind of support from investors and the community want the schedule ahead of time. The eagernes for all supporters to get into final stage of this project. No one can imagine that there is a kind of project like this which is more better than paypal and bitpay.
George.kv

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:04:03 AM

Youre definitely right, actually during 1st and 2nd rounds of token sale they sold out in just 90mins. Imagine that kind of support from investors and the community want the schedule ahead of time. The eagernes for all supporters to get into final stage of this project. No one can imagine that there is a kind of project like this which is more better than paypal and bitpay.

I am so much intrested in this project but I am really worried that this will be sold in few minutes. I forgot to register for bonus so the chance of making good profit is less. Wish I knew about this earlier.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:07:59 AM

I am so much intrested in this project but I am really worried that this will be sold in few minutes. I forgot to register for bonus so the chance of making good profit is less. Wish I knew about this earlier.

Just register now.

About sold in few minutes, yes there is a possibility. But don't make that possibility make you run away from it. Be there at the first minute and if it sold out you still get your share.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:22:27 AM

Just register now.

About sold in few minutes, yes there is a possibility. But don't make that possibility make you run away from it. Be there at the first minute and if it sold out you still get your share.
this project is very promising project. did u compare with other online payments services and utrust offers. that is amazing utrust offers. i think this will beat them very quickly after launch.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:32:51 AM

I agree with you. Indeed everybody hates paypal. Utrust is the thing here. It can cater what others can't give.

It seems though that paypal has so many issues over the past few years, and guess what? people would actually transfer to Utrust once it will be released and implemented. Though Paypal needs a competition, as you can even notice there are some complaints regarding their customer care that doesn't respond soon as possible.

It's the easiest thing in the world to put money in your Paypal account, but when you want to take it back, they do everything just not to give your money back.

I'm not using Paypal because of this and now too many people doing so. A big player in the market can change everything.

Oh man this is so true, they take a Sload of fees. But this will change in the future with cryptos and UTrust, what a time to be alive!

The problem isn't the fees, the problem is how they handle and manage their business and how they run their system, why? Because people would pay even how much does it cost as long as their financial stabilities and their assets are safe, so even though it is cheaper compared to another business, they would prefer to the most expensive one because they doesn't only want to save money but for them to be also secured.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:45:50 AM

Since we all knew that PayPal is more popular when it comes to online payment, I like the way that they make comparison with PayPal in the presentation of Utrust, it shows us the possibility of utrust and what utrust offer more than traditional online payment solution like PayPal. It will be really cool to have a payment platform in crypto world, we seems to be a lot to like the concept of UTRUST, I think the future of the project is really nice.

Like pseudonymous decentralized paypal alternative that won't freeze your assets. When people get the possibilities of utrust they will be so pissed that they didn't invest in it on ico phase.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:48:49 AM

It is all right, mate. The ICO-proper is still unscheduled. Utrust.io indicates that the ICO schedule will be announced in the first week of October. We are barely a week left before October hits. Pre-ICO has always been a good indication as to how the ICO proper will fare out. So you better be quick and regularly check the UTRUST website for updates.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:07:13 AM

paypal dont working in some of countries (in my country paypal dont working - I can only sent paypal, but cant accept).  Undecided

If utrust will success then have a chance to take over paypal utrust is a big help to us if we buy something on the internet then easy to pay with utrust thats why we need to help utrust to be success

I've been using Paypal for almost a year now and I have no negative issues since then. It's secured and fast. If the service of Paypal is very satisfying to me, definitely this UTRUST will exceed or can compete the services that can provide by Paypal. And I can't wait to see that.  Wink
Don't you notice how high and how ridiculous are Paypal fees? It is fast and reliable but it's commissions are outrageous. Utrust will be much cheaper (and probably a little faster)

I use Paypal a lot, dont like this service but its fast and easy.
Hate the fees of Paypal but this all will change when Utrust comes in place.

Really hope this will change everything.
I'll do my best do spread the word Smiley
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:10:07 AM

What people paying in foreign currencies using PayPal may easily forget is that the fees are 'hidden*' inside the exchange rate. Hopefully UTrust will display the fees clearly, transparently and have low fees to begin with.

*) PayPal's fees for are displayed somewhere in various places deep in the bowels of PayPal's help pages. But who's going to read or remember them every time when paying for something in a web shop. And even then it's not that straight forward with different conditions, regions, fixed rate and percentage based fees, and different fees stacking.

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:18:58 AM

Can we use utrust as a wallet like load now and use later?
I believe all wallets and platforms like this one offer that kind of service. So probably, UTRUST offers the same.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:19:15 AM

What people paying in foreign currencies using PayPal may easily forget is that the fees are 'hidden*' inside the exchange rate. Hopefully UTrust will display the fees clearly, transparently and have low fees to begin with.

*) PayPal's fees for are displayed somewhere in various places deep in the bowels of PayPal's help pages. But who's going to read or remember them every time when paying for something in a web shop. And even then it's not that straight forward with different conditions, regions, fixed rate and percentage based fees, and different fees stacking.

If they are going to compete with other online payment they need to have merchant under there stable, i`am not talking about some low end website but well known merchant that are willing to use their platform.
Bitshan

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:31:35 AM

If utrust will success then have a chance to take over paypal utrust is a big help to us if we buy something on the internet then easy to pay with utrust thats why we need to help utrust to be success

I've been using Paypal for almost a year now and I have no negative issues since then. It's secured and fast. If the service of Paypal is very satisfying to me, definitely this UTRUST will exceed or can compete the services that can provide by Paypal. And I can't wait to see that.  Wink
Don't you notice how high and how ridiculous are Paypal fees? It is fast and reliable but it's commissions are outrageous. Utrust will be much cheaper (and probably a little faster)

i had an issue before with paypal.. they didn't refund my money($100). i keep on calling their customer representative and no one is answering. im hoping UTrust can do their Job very well, we just want to satisfy our needs..
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:47:38 AM

i had an issue before with paypal.. they didn't refund my money($100). i keep on calling their customer representative and no one is answering. im hoping UTrust can do their Job very well, we just want to satisfy our needs..

Yes, they work with your money.
You have to fight them for months and if you use a lawyer, maybe you get it after a long time.
Paypal forums are full of this scam.
But they are not the only one with this fraudulent manipulation, DHL f.e. does exactly the same with "cash on delivery".
So we need alternatives, yes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:14:33 PM

Can we use utrust as a wallet like load now and use later?

every payment service in existence offers that, surely uTrust will offer the same.

Not every that's why I asked about. Some only act as a payment gateway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: