Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:36:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will banks start a war against bitcoin  (Read 16173 times)
majdoso

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:26:34 AM

The war against bitcoin will start soon specialy from banks because as we all know, working in bitcoin and earning money does not need a real bank to save money in, all what you need is a wallet or a virtual bank to stock the whole amount in. With no taxes, investing will be much more easy and the access to money too.
HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:41:53 AM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.
Do you think it will happen and when?
Banks oppose bitcoin as it adversely affects banks. A bank in the US has forbid  employees to using bitcoin. They said bitcoin was illegal and fraudulent

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:48:10 AM

I know we are still at a start of cryptocurrencies, but bitcoin is growing with lightning speed right now and some banks already see it as a potential threat.
There has been a lot of accusations form banks, that bitcoin is perfect for money laundering and is used for supporting crime.
I think they can do a lot of harm to bitcoin market and they will eventually start with harsh campaign against it.

It is already happening. Banks ignore bitcoin before because it has no significant value but this year, it has catch more attention to people especially to investors that they are threaten by it so they spread FUD about it so that investors would back out. Unfortunately, because of the power of technology, people has uncovered their dirty move that's why many people does not trust them. They are teaming up with the government to combat against digital currency that's why there are bans and regulations implemented.

Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:33:46 PM

when bitcoins will legal all over world i feel so banks will automatically start war, moreover it's not popular in comment man i means to say only 40% people hardly know by feature of bitcoin usage which make bank not thoughtful about bitcoins

It will be late for banks to start war against BTC then. They can only mess up with BTC when it is not legal and recognized in some country. And they will/are trying to prevent BTC from becoming official in any country.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:58:37 AM

crime can be in various ways, in fact the bank will also benefit from bitcoin because it will be a lot of transactions, so will not war between banks and bitcoin will instead be mutually beneficial

Karakyli

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:24:29 PM

Banks actually lost the war with bitcoin and another crypto currency. They first tried to ignore it and ignored it, believing that its small volumes could not affect both the banking system and the economy of the country as a whole. Then, for a short time, they tried to counteract the crypto-currency, and when its size increased to such an extent that already the states in a hurry began to study the phenomenon of crypto-currency as already inevitable, largely filling their economy and supported by many members of society, banks, as always, have realized that it is better to extract from this revolutionary phenomenon its useful properties and secure profit, and therefore now actively use the technology blockchein, which is based on the cr , open their exchangers for the transfer of crypto currency into fiat and vice versa and even began to unite in alliances and create their own digital coin. So, almost a ripple coin appeared, now large Japanese banks announced the creation of their coins inside their banking system. Currently used in the banking system, the SWIFT method has become obsolete morally and can not compete with blockchein technology, which allows in a matter of seconds to transfer any money to anywhere in the world. Thus, banks are now actively cooperating with the crypto currency and fighting with it, at least openly, will no longer be.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:36:02 PM

If you didn't notice banks already start silence war against bitcoin and from what I see they are losing it. Biggest problem to them is that they can't control bitcoin, they are not wrong when they say bitcoin is good for money laundering and fraud, but they are saying this for wrong reasons.
Like there is no money laundering, terrorism finance and so on with paper money.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:44:11 PM

The central banks of the world have already started with the war. It's propaganda that we've seen be used before with MSM outlets to brainwash the public into think they are needed but they're not and BTC proves this.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:57:52 PM

Central banks have been going through the phases of denial when it comes to Bitcoin. They are now in the acceptance phase which is a sad time for them. They realize their life is meaningless now.

btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:58:19 PM

War has already begun long time ago. You see the moves in the graph all along. I'm pretty much sure that banks and market makers are already in trading bitcoins.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
nareshrohra

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:09:06 PM

The war has already begun. You ask investment advisers and bankers about investing in bitcoin/altcoin. 9 out of 10 would say "no". Their reasoning is that bitcoin has no utility unlike blockchain and its just has value for store. Then what is gold and as if gold mining was a bunko

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:13:33 PM

The central banks of the world have already started with the war. It's propaganda that we've seen be used before with MSM outlets to brainwash the public into think they are needed but they're not and BTC proves this.
Sometimes there is some information that makes bitcoin like having lots of negative sides. but we all know that bitcoin is one of the financial system that can be applied in the future. I think the central bank should start to make a new innovation and it may be an innovation to combine bitcoin with the existing bank today. this is one way to make both of these things integrate well.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 01:16:09 PM

It's already happening, search for negative issues of Bitcoin and you can see national banks around the world are trying to get involved with regulation on cryptocurrencies... proposals. Key personnel would publicly speak out about Bitcoin negatively, and ponzi schemes, tax avoiders, money laundering, ICOs are some of their favorite highlights.

it's perfectly normal anyway as governments are closely tied with banks.

pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:25:23 PM

I think when it will bank's existence question.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:40:27 PM

It's already happening, search for negative issues of Bitcoin and you can see national banks around the world are trying to get involved with regulation on cryptocurrencies... proposals. Key personnel would publicly speak out about Bitcoin negatively, and ponzi schemes, tax avoiders, money laundering, ICOs are some of their favorite highlights.

Yes,  you right. Someone from jp morgan declared bitcoin a fraud and would blow up. Bank start to attacks bitcoin because they are afraid of bitcoin and blockchain. Bank is the same as the another companies that don't not like anything which can disturb their business. Bitcoin has very good features that can easily attracts people to use it the use of bank service will be reduced.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:44:28 PM

If that is really happening I think bitcoin can still find ways on making a deal with banks. They can help each other but not on war because they are both beneficial for our income. Regardless of the small interest from the bank,it helps many people from saving money with security in it to guarantee the money that you earn will have a better future ahead. It won't help our country and the economy if there's war between them. So they should cooperate in making our life better for both of them can be trusted through our funds.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:45:50 PM

I think when it will bank's existence question.
I see what you did there. It is true though, because with bitcoin what is the use of banks? If we have our wallets, it can be either be through online or cold storage to keep it safe and beside these wallets offers many services like the one I have. Bitcoin is so much advanced than banks so I think when people gain the knowledge about bitcoin what will be the bank be? Then they start the war to survive.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:55:08 PM

I even feel that many governments will accept bitcoin usage but according to the records government still get reciprocity, i.e tax and transparency of transaction. But it’s depend of the law on the country use.
I’m not so sure about this, governments love to have control or at least to think they have it, bitcoin does not allows them that so I think they are going to resist to accept bitcoin to the end and only when they are defeated and their economies are in the floor by their impossible to pay debts, then and only then they will adopt bitcoin completely.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:21:35 AM

I dont think so, banks have no need to start any way war against bitcoin or any similar currency.
Concept of banks get introduced around 2000 BC, this sector had seen many ups and downs all over the world. currently banks are controlling economies of many countries.
Banks not only trade, they do many other activities like collects deposits pays interest on it, give loans from individual to big industries, work as a mediator or guarantor bin international trades.
Such and many similer functions are not possible for bitcoins.
Newly emerged currencies never beat them by any means.
Even though by observing the pace of growth of bitcoins banks have also started making changes in their traditional way of business.
In fact banks should come forward to accept bitcoin as an additional tool of trade & exchange.
Competition between these two will definitely benefit the users.
bitalive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:17:08 AM

The was has already begun - governments are trying to regulate Cryptocurrencies, China government already banned Cryptocurrencies & ICOs. Russina government already on regulating, licensing and taxing miners - the war has begun.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: