Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:11:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:20:24 PM

got little slower than before. hopefully pickup more tomorrow if they drop some discount code in telegram. we need some excitement at finish line. nice project and hope finish fundraising to project get successful.

Won't the ICO finish only on 15 Oct? Anyway,  I also hope that the discount tomorrow will give it a good push.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:48:29 PM

I bought some PRG token for myself today. Not too late and prices are still acceptable.
Wait to see the development of Paragon.
I hope it will land on the moon after the ICO ends and the exchanges are going on.  Cool
I think we are before the step of cannabis getting mainstream. Cannabis for medical purposes will be the future. If this happens this project will moon.
I also strongly support this project in medical purpose.
It would be great if cannabis could overcome some diseases/problem that previously could not be overcome.

we'll see about that, but don't get your hopes up for cannabis to a miracle cure. It's probably just going to be used as adjuvant for certain conditions. it's useful while on chemotherapy as it prevents you from throwing up you food for instance.
It's also a very good painkiller. Believe me, I know people with a broken leg who smoked some weed and it helped them a lot to decrease the pain.
Not only a painkiller, also a healing accellerator in many cases.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:07:38 PM

Hilton is far from the first celebrity to hype ICOs. Boxing star Floyd Mayweather and American rapper The Game have touted the diverse digital token sales over the past month alone.

The Game has been promoting Paragon quite a bit. Which is one of the reasons why i'm feeling good about this project. Not cuz of The Game, but because the team knows how to do marketing very well. And in order for a Cannabis project to succeed, i think marketing will be important to achieve adoption.
Paragon made a purely calculated move by getting "The Game" on board with their project. The Game is a heavy smoker, whose public image is centered around a lifestyle filled with the fast life, money, cars, and Marijuana use. His advocacy is pefect for reaching the target niche market, plus he has a heavy backing by the stoner, and urban communities.
The Game isn't most known for smoking weed. Snoop Dogg is but he is currently probably too stoned for representing paragon. Anyway The Game can help paragon like Floyd Mayweather did
I never stated that "The Game" was only known for Marijauna use, I simply said, his lifestyle is centered around it, especially it being a hiphop (urban) setting. However,  I was not aware that "Pretty Boy Floyd" Mayweather jr. had also joined the advisory board, ans invested in the Paragon startup. How long ago did this occur, you say? Though personally, I thought he was involved in just "Stox", and "CentraTech" Ico?
Flody Mayweather seems like cryptocurrencies fan/investor/early adopter - he's got money and he wants more so he invest in major projects. The Game promoting Paragon is very good thig - he can attract people from outside of crypto cummunities  Cool
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 09:39:50 PM

I bought some PRG token for myself today. Not too late and prices are still acceptable.
I hope it will land on the moon after the ICO ends and the exchanges are going on.  Cool
I think we are before the step of cannabis getting mainstream. Cannabis for medical purposes will be the future. If this happens this project will moon.
It would be great if cannabis could overcome some diseases/problem that previously could not be overcome.

we'll see about that, but don't get your hopes up for cannabis to a miracle cure. It's probably just going to be used as adjuvant for certain conditions. it's useful while on chemotherapy as it prevents you from throwing up you food for instance.
It's also a very good painkiller. Believe me, I know people with a broken leg who smoked some weed and it helped them a lot to decrease the pain.
Not only that. It also works good for depressions and other common folk diseases where standard drugs often fail.

BTC IS KING!
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:21:46 PM

Not throwing up your food would actually be a big thing, not sure what "miracle cure" would include, but that's good enough for me. I used to use it for recreational purposes, but now i am older and other stuff keep me busy.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:35:06 PM

Not sure if IOTA’s Sonstebo has a specific use-case in mind, but it's something I hadn't realized. Also makes me understand a bit why IOTA is involved:

And Sonstebo notes that though Paragon’s immediate focus is the cannabis crop itself, the true value of the platform could eventually be all the underlying data. “We’re living in the era of big data. And data is the new oil, so to speak,” says Sonstebo. “So indeed, I do believe that’s a completely new revenue stream that people haven’t even thought of.”
romec1701

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:38:07 PM

Right, I am in. I have invested and have some tokens now ( a modest aount but for me its a start).
Good luck guys, great project will be watching with great and vested interest.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:48:45 AM

Investors continue to come, its really nice, Paragon is a big project and people want to push it in the sky. We will have a discount very soon, an opportunity for new investors. Remember that paragon has so much possibility and a lot of people behind it.
SilentNightElf

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:15:56 AM

With or without celebrity involved in an ICO, if the managing team behind knows how to market their own project no doubt it will easily funded. Previous ICOs like Tezos, NEO and OmiseGO were never endorsed by any celebrity but all them have a very successful crowdfunding campaign.
Celebrities involved in an ICO are a plus.
However, this is better than without any celebrities involved.

celebrities just bring in speculative short term investors, not real investors that hodl
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:21:45 AM

With or without celebrity involved in an ICO, if the managing team behind knows how to market their own project no doubt it will easily funded. Previous ICOs like Tezos, NEO and OmiseGO were never endorsed by any celebrity but all them have a very successful crowdfunding campaign.

celebrities just bring in speculative short term investors, not real investors that hodl

Celebrities won't make experience investors buy more, that is only for the common people, or the ones that like said celebrity, there are always people that will invest only in it, so why not have them? it won't damage the project, jut doesn't put a bad one, that can be really shameful.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:34:29 AM

In the time when there are too many icos are running then you need something different to get out of shadows, I'm the eyes of the masses.
Eventually real investors get to know about the project and they buy it from exchanges if not while ico was running.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 04:04:29 AM

got little slower than before. hopefully pickup more tomorrow if they drop some discount code in telegram. we need some excitement at finish line. nice project and hope finish fundraising to project get successful.
Another good thing is the token burn, what ever tokens that aren't sold off, will be slowly burned, increasing their intrinsic value. Paragon is coming along nicely!

it will increasing the value. and, make this token stable

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
nikolaich

Activity: 224
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:15:29 AM

Does Sergei Sergienko know that he is on your advisory board or its another project with "let's put on the first page as many famous blockchain enthusiasts as possible"?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:19:59 AM

Celebrities won't make experience investors buy more, that is only for the common people, or the ones that like said celebrity, there are always people that will invest only in it, so why not have them? it won't damage the project, jut doesn't put a bad one, that can be really shameful.

Public figure like celebrity could give a positive impact to an ICO but not always. It's just a plus value to ICO.  When a celebrity involved in a project, it can give more confident to some people.
nthoangga

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

PLAYGAME.com

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:35:58 AM

but celebrities help people known more about project. they will wonder what is crypto what is paragon. If they see something in this project. they will invest

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:46:07 AM

but celebrities help people known more about project. they will wonder what is crypto what is paragon. If they see something in this project. they will invest
Its all about publicity and marketing strategy better have a celebrity backing up your campaign to gain more buyers, but in there case it just happen that one of them is a celebrity.
SleepMachine

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:08:29 AM

Its all about publicity and marketing strategy better have a celebrity backing up your campaign to gain more buyers, but in there case it just happen that one of them is a celebrity.
agree for 1 mil $ to hire celebrity we can hire many crypto group facebook owner to say about this project. their will invest more money than new trader

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:16:39 AM

Celebrities here it's just a bonus will attract some people yeah, but is not the main or important goal of the project, perhaps there are some other celebrities investing in Paragon and other cryptos and nobody knows, some celebrities will ask for money to advertise, some other not, so we assume that the celebrity that we got is paid, or perhaps is doing it for free to attract more investors and increase the chances for the proejct to succeed, that is possible too.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:39:50 AM

And that's fine. whatever makes the project successful , I think.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:01:51 AM

agree for 1 mil $ to hire celebrity we can hire many crypto group facebook owner to say about this project. their will invest more money than new trader
also keep coming investors here and asking question if they have then. they reading and when they understood then they investing.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: