Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:53:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
yadi cihuy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:36:57 PM

I think why I invest bitcoin because bitcoin is a nice investment over gold. Bitcoin is able to give me a great income. Not only that .. bitcoim transactions are also widely accepted in various countries .. means we can transact with other countries by using bitcoin and a simple transaction .. maybe this is my reason

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:38:28 PM

People invest in bitcoin because they believe that bitcoin can change their life into a better one and it can help them to resolve all the financial problems that they have. Bitcoin is the best investment so far, in my opinion. So there is no doubt that they also think that bitcoin is the best and that is why they are taking risk and investing their money in bitcoin.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:43:06 PM

I hope mine would be the best answer on this:

• Volatility - Bitcoin is volatile just like any other assets, as well as Gold and the specialty, is that we control it.
  • Decentralization - It is not under anyone's control which makes it so special because it cannot be traced and you can do everything anonymously.
  • Knowledge-worthy (Learn & earn) - Students can take the advantage of bitcoins by investing in it and learning the facts about how it works, its blockchain system as well as earning side by side by holding them for a longer duration.
  • Demand & Supply - The current circulation of Bitcoins is ~16.4 million atm and it will take miners to mine all of them till 2040 (assumption) and the demand is increasing too much against its supply which will help boost the value of bitcoins in a short time.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 02:43:22 PM

No word should be in this bitcoin, but for bitcoin users if you want to make a profit yes it should invest in this bitcoin ,, because the ever-changing price can make us a profit, depending on your intelligence to get the benefits

rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:49:04 PM

people invest in bitcoin thats perfect question but a far as i concern  people investing in bitcoin the goals are get the dreams in life to buy house, to buy car. etc, and ofcourse nothing impossible for all of that because bitcoin in the crypto world is still in strong stability as currency, people dreams bitcoin can give your dreams in life.

tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:51:34 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that coming in to the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Discuss your ideas, and thoughts below.

Why people should invest on bitcoin? The answer is because of its advantages.  Many people want to have a lot of money with easy ways. These are my reasons why I chose to invest on bitcoin.

1. Bitcoin is an easy way to have money, you just need internet.
2. The transaction and trading is fast and low fee
3. If you invest on bitcoin for now, your money can be doubled in the near future.

Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:53:47 PM

Investing in bitcoin has the highest chance of success compare to other investments and also the return is really high as time passes by it's more than a time deposit, it can double or tripple your money. For me bitcoin investment is the best way to earn good income in the future.
Because bitcoin is really one of the best investment people can invest to, it can make a person earn big profit. It can make you succesful with the right amount of time, effort and patience you could also put into it. It can somehow change your life but for a good cause and can also help you resolve your financial problems.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:58:57 PM

One of the main reason why people should invest in bitcoin is that bitcoin market is not yet fully saturated.  Actually the saturation level of bitcoin in the market is still very low.  This means, there is a huge tendency that bitcoin will increase in prince in the future thus making our investment in it to earn profit.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:04:58 PM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that coming in to the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Well, I guess the main reason why people should invest in bitcoin is the price and money. In addition to that, you should invest in bitcoin becuae it will help you to make and earn more money. If you invest in bitcoin there is a possibility that you could become millionaire in the near future.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:06:35 PM

I think that every investment strategy should have conservative and speculative positions.
With putting some of your money in bitcoin you have one option more on the speculative side.
That last few months bitcoin showd what is possible, and many of the predictions about bitcoin give it a very positive future.
I think it's not wrong to give bitcoin a chance in your prtfolio.

It's me!!!
pcfli
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 03:10:05 PM

Well, I guess the main reason why people should invest in bitcoin is the price and money. In addition to that, you should invest in bitcoin becuae it will help you to make and earn more money. If you invest in bitcoin there is a possibility that you could become millionaire in the near future.

So many people missed this chance when i offered them to buy bitcoins for dirty cheap price.Now prices is going to moon and it will hit 5000$ sooner or later.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░███████████████████████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 03:30:45 PM

I appreciate you brought this question on board,

first of all, let's discuss what is the current situation. Today most of the newbies are willing to use Bitcoin for the speculation purpose since they have heard about the predictions for the next 10 years or so. There is nothing wrong in speculation but I think we should broadly look at it through macroscopic approach rather than having microscopic one. The core principles of Bitcoin are so strong that we are heading towards one of the largest payment processors on the international level and the USP is zero involvement of the outsiders.

I think anyone should invest in Bitcoin to take benefits through regular transactions for which it was made. However, since we are in the early stage I don't see any offence of those who are holding it for price appreciation (a.k.a - gains through speculation activity).
vivilast

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 03:35:07 PM

Because the bitcoin digital currency and the day or hour per hour could be the price continues to rise then from that start a lot of people who invest into bitcoin, and with internet capitalize everyone who wants to get bitcoin could be maybe a rather long process
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:39:32 PM

First of all, Newbie should learn basic terms about Bitcoin technology. Bitcoin never said to invest on Bitcoin, we people are investing into Bitcoin for good returns. There are many facts about Bitcoin but one of them is people who are holding Bitcoin will make more profit when compared to people who are trading in the market.
It is a good thing to consider on learning first before on taking a part of bitcoin itself. It is better to have the suitable information and idea on bitcoin system just like how it work, where you can earn them and how can you do transaction with the used of bitcoin. And as you continue on learning and gaining ideas about bitcoin you could also develop as a part of bitcoin development on its price , value and security in the market. Where you could actually start on investing and trading.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:42:09 PM

Why should we invest in bitcoin? The first is a bitcoin digital currency whose price can beat gold. Imagine gold alone is not able to beat bitcoin. And second you can get bitcoin easily in the sense that it can get bitcoin for free, but here you have to do something and get paid with bitcoin. And the third we have now entered the era of high technology so it's time we invest digitally premises way of investing bitcoin.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:43:18 PM

Most people using bitcoin nowadays is looking for profit. So it's not unusual when we see a lot of users who are willing to spend a lot of their money just to buy bitcoin. They all have confidence that bitcoin prices will rise much higher.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:47:49 PM

I think every newbie and a person who just heard about Bitcoin will have this question for a very long time. Mainly because it is hard to understand the whole blockchain concept but understand this, Bitcoin is the future of currency. We can't stay in centralized money concept for a long time.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:52:20 PM

Bitcoin has a great future. Now many people want to learn with bitcoin. Actually now it is not too late for us to invest. Because this is still the beginning of bitcoin to go to the moon
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:53:31 PM

The simple reason is the best ROI Bitcoin offers in least time with least risk. Now, best ROI because Bitcoin has given approx 350% profit this year since January, least time because its been just 8 months only(I doubt any other investment asset has to offer such returns in such less time) and least risk because Bitcoin has always been in uptrend year after year with some short term ups and downs. If person shows some patience with Bitcoin, he can never go wrong with investing in bitcoin.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:56:20 PM

Because Bitcoin is supported by many investors worldwide because Bitcoin is completely anonymous in large transactions, it makes investors avoid government control and we can be free on the market Cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: