Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:53:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
Anfisman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:41:43 AM

This is a question I've read very often in this forum, but it's very interesting to talk about it. I think people are investing with bitcoin because they are aware of the big chances of bitcoin in the future, bitcoin can make them rich, buy houses, cars, and others even they can make their beloved people becomes happy with bitcoin. And bitcoin is an  investment does not have a large capital, no matter what you have then do invest in bitcoin, if you know how to managing it, a small capital will grow into something bigger and make you happier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 02:58:52 AM

This is a question I've read very often in this forum, but it's very interesting to talk about it. I think people are investing with bitcoin because they are aware of the big chances of bitcoin in the future, bitcoin can make them rich, buy houses, cars, and others even they can make their beloved people becomes happy with bitcoin. And bitcoin is an  investment does not have a large capital, no matter what you have then do invest in bitcoin, if you know how to managing it, a small capital will grow into something bigger and make you happier.

Yes you are right, everyone who invests in bitcoin would have the same purpose to benefit from bitcoin, and they know if bitcoin is able to provide a good economic change for its users in the future.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:32:26 AM

Because Bitcoin is supported by many investors worldwide because Bitcoin is completely anonymous in large transactions, it makes investors avoid government control and we can be free on the market Cryptocurrency
Well you tell the untold truth about why traders get so much profit, I think traders are very happy with that, yet government never make interest in bitcoin, whenever government start interest in bitcoin then traders and those who have bitcoin may suffer because of the huge tax on their income, and this will make many bitcoin users o back f from this business. But trust me this will never going to be happen it just a story we predicted, I hope it will never happen.
nuela

Activity: 145

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:50:47 AM

Why should invest bitcoin, because bitcoin will make you a millionaire and very easy to invest bitocin. Do not misjudge bitcoin for the new mourning with bitcoin, bitcoin price will make you get big interest, good medium to get some money.

Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:03:07 AM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
I think more people should invest to Bitcoin because, it is now more profitable. Bitcoin's market value increased way far from its price before, that made it more profitable. The demand also increase through the years that made Bitcoin, at this moment, expensive. There are lots of investors and miners that already earned and still earning from Bitcoin. They should invest to Bitcoin rather than other cryptos because, it has a bigger community, biggest market price and considered as the no. 1 cryptocurrency for a long period of time.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:26:24 AM

Yes you are right, everyone who invests in bitcoin would have the same purpose to benefit from bitcoin, and they know if bitcoin is able to provide a good economic change for its users in the future.
i think most people like something with profit, Probably everybody lol, i think there is no necessity to use bitcoin at the moment because it is an investment choice for now, If you want to make a profit you can use bitcoin, many people who have joined and get a big profit but investing in bitcoin certainly has risks, you should know it
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 08:39:11 AM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Because the price of bitcoin is so damn high today, you get good profits if you invest.  Its features include privacy, no banking crap to be involved in any transaction, send bitcoin to any of your homies anywhere in the world and no government control aka decentralized currency.

SpearTackle

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:44:03 AM

“It is pretty much the highest risk, highest-return investments that you can possibly make” says Barry Silbert, CEO of Digital Currency Group. When you invest to something there is always a possibility that you will get a highest-return, and there is also the biggest possibility that there is no return. Although in Bitcoin there are no shares involve, people purchase Bitcoin for just an investment, so it depends when bitcoin has the highest value.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:52:41 AM

Bitcoins are already a high risk high yield investment.But Most of us here think it's a risk worth taking, with good potential rewards.I would say that now is the perfect time and last chance to buy cheap coins!

you are surely right. i think the price of the bitcoin has reached the level that to invest in it right now is pretty risky right now. i think some of the altcoin like "neo "has shown potential and gain the interest of the people to invest in it. i think the best and the right way is to wait for the price to drop down to almost upto $3000.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:22:37 AM

Quite similar to other topics made about investing in bitcoin, but I will share my thoughts anyway.

Bitcoin is super volatile, which means the price can rise and fall quite quickly. For example Bitcoin dropped 800 in 2 days, then rose and recovered. Then Bitcoin went on to 4k and even hit 4.5k.

Bitcoin also heaps of cool features that other currencies don't have such as safety, privacy and other features.
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:25:09 AM

Bitcoins are already a high risk high yield investment.But Most of us here think it's a risk worth taking, with good potential rewards.I would say that now is the perfect time and last chance to buy cheap coins!

Yeah because it is actually worth to take the risk Cheesy This risk that you talk about is usually very small, for example someone bought bitcoins for 3000$ to sell them later for more, but price fell to 2000$ next day, so he can just simply keep bitcoins till they rise again instead of selling for smaller price, this makes the "risk" even smaller.
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:27:49 AM

In trading Bitcoin/alt coins vs Stock Market, its more profitable in bitcoin than stock market. A coin can go high in a day but in stock market it takes days or even weeks.

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:53:58 AM

People invest in bitcoin because of the price mechanism that is the volatility of bitcoin can make a person rich overnight or bring the same person to streets(not necessarily happens everytime but is possible),but it depends on the amount of money investment. Investment is always a risky thing and i personally am not a big fan of it,but with luck ,proper wisdom time and obviously some money,you have an amazing chance to get rich.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
musbeto

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:03:46 PM

Why is that a good question! Because we are earn money passive everyday  though it's risky . However, everything is always risky.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:16:29 PM

I think all people want to invest their bitcoin becuase investment will give you a much bettter and good and high profit but dont invest all becuase its risky but its up to you . but ididnt all about investment so im just keeping my bitcoins and just wait for increase .
esatceza

Activity: 385

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:30:32 PM

I invested in Bitcoin simply because it helped me make a lot of money every time it went up. If you know Bitcoin investment at the right time, it will help you make a huge profit. Besides, you can also buy BTC resale to make profit after each transaction. Bitcoin is growing dizzy, it will help you become rich in the not so distant future

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:51:56 PM

They should invest in bitcoin because it will help them to gain and make more income. In addition to that, investing in bitcoin is a good option and investing in bitcoin is better than investing in any companies or shares. Lastly, just invest in bitcoin and you could become millionaire in the future.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:57:27 PM

Why is that a good question! Because we are earn money passive everyday  though it's risky . However, everything is always risky.
Risky is the thing that make you down but may consider also. You invest because you want to have profit, unstoppable increasing price of bitcoin will attract more people to invest because they believe  that there will be a huge profit in return.

Investing is not risky as you think, it depends on what kind of investment you have. Investing in bitcoin will definitely have a good result and probably it will make you happy.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:30:53 PM

They should invest in bitcoin because it will help them to gain and make more income. In addition to that, investing in bitcoin is a good option and investing in bitcoin is better than investing in any companies or shares. Lastly, just invest in bitcoin and you could become millionaire in the future.

Well just to add on your reasons, the reason on why people should invest into bitcoin rather than into banks is due to taking advantage of its nature, being decentralized and volatile. Just to give you an example, last July 2017 before the fork the prices of bitcoin were around $3000-3200 tops. After the fork, it skyrocketed up to $4000 today. In just a matter of weeks/months, the profit that you gain from buying bitcoins is far superior than the profit that you get from bank investments. Lastly, there are several methods on one owning bitcoin and this opens windows of opportunities for the unemployed, underemployed, employed and students.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
131tc01n

Activity: 569

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:39:04 PM

People do not have to invest in bitcoin. But many newcomers due to significantly increased bitcoin. This is what makes investors interested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: