Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
colivingclub

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:44:18 AM

You should invest in bitcoins because it is your future. It's becoming a mainstream so better join it now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:55:41 AM

You should invest in bitcoins because it is your future. It's becoming a mainstream so better join it now.
well it really known that bitcoin is the best way of inbestment to gain big profit.i think people invest in bitcoin because of its amazing price maybe people see what is the advantage in bitcoin price  throgh investing terms because it really change  without a notice and maybe the investors or the most experiwncw person can not predict on bitcoin price.another thing is the excitement that bitcoin brings in to the investors and to its user is also a  factor on why people continue investing in btc.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:59:09 AM

This is really our future and people should invest on this for their own sake. If you really want to make good money then get involve yourself because after this is for your future. Also guide people to invest on bitcoin because this is really a great opportunity to earn money, let's spread this to the world.
catvantuong

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:38:30 AM

In my opinion , everybody has greed and wanted to have much money . if you have 10$ dollar , you will want to have 100$ and more ,.. i also  invest bitcoin from that . And playing bitcoin for the same reason
i have invested bitcoin at bitcoinnect and more other site with the purpose is to make a profit
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:49:48 AM

Actually answer is simple. You need to ask your self this, do you want to earn money? By learning just a little bit about Bitcoin one can make a lot of money. Of course a lot is diffrent for all of us, and it depends on how much you invest. Therefor i do not see any reason why someone would not invest in Bitcoin,  if them have investing money. Bitcoin is popular this days, and because of that it will live. I always support investing in it, it brings people many things beside money.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:57:08 AM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
The best reason why we need to go and investment some money to the bitcoins is because we can have a bright future. Bitcoin always giving us many opportunities to become a successful person.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:09:43 AM

This is really our future and people should invest on this for their own sake. If you really want to make good money then get involve yourself because after this is for your future. Also guide people to invest on bitcoin because this is really a great opportunity to earn money, let's spread this to the world.
I think that's the most rational reason that is easy to explain to many people Cheesy bitcoin continues to grow and develop as well as prices that will continue to rise as the user continues to grow over time, I think because it's highly recommended for everyone who wants to make a profit, then they should invest in bitcoin
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:21:30 PM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

The best reason why we need to go and investment some money to the bitcoins is because we can have a bright future. Bitcoin always giving us many opportunities to become a successful person.
I think many people would invest in bitcoin because they see the future here. As the days goes by it will be interesting to people to invest and earn from bitcoin i see the profit here that can help me a lot for my needs.

🚿

GarryLouie

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:22:46 PM

We should invest on it because it is the currency of the future.
BeerPanda

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:49:16 AM

• It has the power to make them financially stable as Bitcoin adoption increase its value increase and they benefit from the value of the minimal Bitcoin they held increase.
    especially citizens in Countries with high inflation on the value of their fiat money can use Bitcoin as their saving by buying bit by bit when ever they can and store it as a long time investment.
  • The more Bitcoin get popular the more it can be used in the exchange of goods and services there by opening up the gateway for countries who can hardly deal with other worlds on the internet due to payment issues as some popular payment gateways decline some countries for political, racial, self-discrimination purpose.
    With Bitcoin now, a lot of people who tap into it has the greatest opportunity to be lifted out of their nightmares of daily survival
oh thanks for your advices. Now I’m sure that I should invest my money 💰
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 12:20:32 PM

Because bitcoin is the currency of the future. You can now invest one amount of money, and soon it will increase, and the longer you store bitcoin, the more value it will have in the future. In addition, bitcoin is safe enough, anonymous, has a fast transaction speed, is not taxed, you can use it to make purchases on travel.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:48:51 PM

People should invest in bitcoin because in bitcoin someone can buy and sell bitcoin and from that on someone can have return on investment.Bitcoin value is growing and it is essential to inbest in bitcoin.
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:51:15 PM

Because bitcoin is a very promising source of income.Ive been investing some of my money in bitcoin and I have already gained some money from it.Bitcoin is also giving some chance for the people to buy it when its price drop and sell it when it rises.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:12:07 PM

For me, people should invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has the highest return of investments, if you hold bitcoins in your wallet for a long time, you will easily get rich. A lot of people nowadays wanted to know about bitcoins as they hear how high in returns it would give.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:24:50 PM

Because all are hoping for a profit, some are even desperate to sell assets such as property, stocks and land for bitcoin, but they are happy to get huge profits and now make a lot of new rich people.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
micashane

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:29:17 PM

Nowadays, many people invest bitcoins because it is so popular and the demand of it increased that will cause of increasing the market value of bitcoins and that's the reason why they have a big profit from their investments.
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:54:42 PM

because they know by investing dibitcoin more profits than losing to follow bitcoin so than that many people who always want to invest with bitcoin ... more profits by investing dibitcoin ..
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:15:51 PM

I think that's the most rational reason that is easy to explain to many people Cheesy bitcoin continues to grow and develop as well as prices that will continue to rise as the user continues to grow over time, I think because it's highly recommended for everyone who wants to make a profit, then they should invest in bitcoin
Of course they need to invest into Bitcoin if they want to make money and get the benefit from Bitcoin too. However, there are many ways to make money from Bitcoin, spend your time and start to work as worker also a way can get profits from it.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:16:30 PM

Because bitcoin has great potential in the future, therefore if you want to get a very good profit, then investing in bitcoin is highly recommended. I think that is one of the reasons people are investing in bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
xaxistech

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:20:52 PM

I think that people should invest in bitcoin because it is decentralized, not having the government taxing you, banks charging you fees will make bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general gain popularity in the future once there is more exposure.

It is also very secure, 2FA - 3FA security is way better than your average enter your debit card and password to access your online banking.

For those reasons I think that it is smart to invest in Bitcoin since in my opinion it will keep gaining value over the next years like we've seen in the past years.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: