Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:20:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:59:13 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
For me, people should invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has the highest return of investments, if you hold bitcoins in your wallet for a long time, you will easily get rich. A lot of people nowadays wanted to know about bitcoins as they hear how high in returns it would give.
Some people are invest in bitcoin because of the reason they want to earn a big profit.  And some people are hoping that soon if they invest their money for long term they get a large of profit that makes them to become rich. It is good to invest in bitcoin because there are so many benefits and oppurtunity that one person get about it that makes them to success and people are attracting of the high price of bitcoin, so some of them are become greed to earn money.

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:05:18 PM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

For me, people should invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has the highest return of investments, if you hold bitcoins in your wallet for a long time, you will easily get rich. A lot of people nowadays wanted to know about bitcoins as they hear how high in returns it would give.
Some people are invest in bitcoin because of the reason they want to earn a big profit.  And some people are hoping that soon if they invest their money for long term they get a large of profit that makes them to become rich. It is good to invest in bitcoin because there are so many benefits and oppurtunity that one person get about it that makes them to success and people are attracting of the high price of bitcoin, so some of them are become greed to earn money.
In fact that is the main reason in present time that people are investing money in bitcoin. As we can see that in past those people who have invested a good amount of money in bitcoin they have already made a good profit and that is the reason that people are even now expecting that they can get a good profit by investing money in bitcoin, and I think that it is absolutely right decision, because still bitcoin has too much potential that its price will increase more and more.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:48:37 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 12:16:42 AM by BunnyShibe

Some people are invest in bitcoin because of the reason they want to earn a big profit.  And some people are hoping that soon if they invest their money for long term they get a large of profit that makes them to become rich. It is good to invest in bitcoin because there are so many benefits and oppurtunity that one person get about it that makes them to success and people are attracting of the high price of bitcoin, so some of them are become greed to earn money.
I do not think that in present time there is any other source of income through which we can make more money than bitcoin and that can be the reason that people are investing money in bitcoin and their first preyority is bitcoin for investment. In fact the price of bitcoin itself tempting to people to invest their assets here as their always remain a big fluctuation in the price of bitcoin which attract people and give more opportunities to people to make money.
shunga

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:05:11 PM

For me, people should invest in bitcoin now before its to late. In investing bitcoin we can earn more bitcoin because of the currency changes because sometimes the currency is so high. So that using bitcoin every bitcoin user survive of their daily lives because of bitcoin and bitcoin help us alot especially those who don't have a job.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Faith Joy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:25:42 PM

People should invest in bitcoin because in bitcoin you just have to invest and then wait until the value of the bitcoin becomes higher. Fro than on you can sell your bitcoin and have so much money as your return on investment. You can be successful and can make sure that your bitcoin investment will not be in vain.
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:45:01 AM

People should invest in bitcoin because in bitcoin you just have to invest and then wait until the value of the bitcoin becomes higher. Fro than on you can sell your bitcoin and have so much money as your return on investment. You can be successful and can make sure that your bitcoin investment will not be in vain.

You can either save bitcoins or you can invest it in different altcoins where you always have an opportunity of making regular profits and it will also grow the number of coins in your wallet and if you don't want to take any risk of investing then best way is to hold it for long term as price of bitcoin keeps on increasing so in future you will be making best profits on your investments.
californiaquail

Activity: 270
Merit: 130

DeLouvois.com Bitcoin Luxury Marketplace Est. 2016

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 01:05:00 AM

Well, remember Cyprus ?  This is what happens when you trust a bunch of greedy assholes with your hard earned money. Eventually they steal it, one way or another.

Through inflation or directly from your pocket.

" Customers at Cyprus' biggest bank stung by 60% raid on savings " That was in 2013

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/customers-at-cyprus-biggest-bank-stung-by-60-raid-on-savings-8555078.html

Obviously Cyprus was a small-scale test for what is going to happen next. A global economic "Reset" .

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_globalbanking376.htm

( Christine Lagarde, head of the IMF forecasts an inevitable "reset" policy 2014)

That was in 2013-2014  and that what convinced me to turn 50% of my net worth in Bitcoin back then.

I had already been learning about how money is made out of thin air, bretton woods, gold standard, politics, the fed etc... before getting in Bitcoin.

Plus I'm tech savy, I understand how peer to peer networks function, and frankly when I started learning about P2P currency I wasnt able to sleep for months, this is game changing and it's not about money.

I don't give two shit what it's worth or how much % returns i made, the only fact that i own digital cash neither the governments or the banks could reset in the event of a financial apocalypse is invaluable.

Bitcoin should be worth 100x more if people knew, understood and realized what some of us here do.

By the way, you won't be surprised to learn that Head of IMF Christine Lagarde openly became a Bitcoin shill  ( or at least started taking it seriously ) 4 years later in 2017, expecting cryptos to be a "major disruption".  A bit late.

https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2017/09/28/sp092917-central-banking-and-fintech-a-brave-new-world

Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:08:18 PM

Because we can buy at least one bitcoin at a certain price, and after a while we get revenue from it, and it increases with the passage of time. This is the main advantage and reason why many people invest money in bitcoin now, until it spreads around the world directly as a currency.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:26:04 PM

First of all, Newbie should learn basic terms about Bitcoin technology. Bitcoin never said to invest on Bitcoin, we people are investing into   for  good returns. There are many facts about Bitcoin but one of them is people who are holding Bitcoin will make more profit when compared to people who are trading in the market.
People should to invest in bitcoin because it is your chance to make you rich, and financially stable. You should to invest and trading in bitcoin, because the value of it is increasing daily. Bitcoin gives you in high profitable income. Invest in bitcoin is a good choice you did it makes your life success and financially stable.

Mr.john

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:14:22 PM

First of all, Newbie should learn basic terms about Bitcoin technology. Bitcoin never said to invest on Bitcoin, we people are investing into   for  good returns. There are many facts about Bitcoin but one of them is people who are holding Bitcoin will make more profit when compared to people who are trading in the market.
People should to invest in bitcoin because it is your chance to make you rich, and financially stable. You should to invest and trading in bitcoin, because the value of it is increasing daily. Bitcoin gives you in high profitable income. Invest in bitcoin is a good choice you did it makes your life success and financially stable.
Yeah, your opinion is true people should invest in bitcoin may bitcoin makes one person to become successful and to get or earned some profit. In addition, some people are invest in bitcoin because they cannot pass by the opportunity and benefits, and all of this are willing to invest because they attracted by the increasing price, so they trying to invest and wait the time that price was so higher and sell thier bitcoin that they invest, for long time. Finally,  to invest in bitcoin will helps our life and makes our life better, because of the benefits on it and grab on it beause it is the best opportunity on us.
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:21:39 PM

As an investment bitcoin is best at a moment and has overtaken even gold and people who are aware about bitcoins have switched their investment from gold to bitcoins as bitcoin has great potential to give huge profits in quick time which may not possible with gold any time and now price of bitcoin is increasing continuously so this is the best time to invest in bitcoins.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:34:21 PM

bitcoin can bring us many benefits from trading, investing, and bitcoin price is rising every day, if we invest today, we can a lot money tomorrow by interest they brought on the market.
maruf9522

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:20:50 PM

people invest bitcoin becouse they are can profit 2x 3x esily.  and I think its no risky.  iff some time bitcoin down no tanson.  it will be high soon again.  so evryboody intersted invest bitcoin
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:35:43 PM

We should invest in bitcoin industry if we want to have lots of money.  Because bitcoin soon will be the new form it the concept.of money. I can't wait for it.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:53:06 PM

For me many people invest their money in bitcoin because they are hopping for big return.Its because bitcoin price change and change everyday, so if we invest now in bitcoin we are able to have a good income in the future.

minmin88

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:56:39 PM

Now bitcoin change much and some country accept bitcoin to pay something , and future maybe bitcoin is a method as real money yes, maybe. Price increasing and a lot of place use bitcoin. Grin
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 04:04:41 PM

I think not everyone should invest in bitcoin, but if you want a promising and profitable investment then invest in bitcoin. I'm sure it would not hurt if investing in bitcoin, people just need the intelligence to get a lot of profit.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:10:20 PM

People are investing in Bitcoin not just for fashion but all they want is to make profit from their investment at the end of the day in other to make ends meet. Bitcoin is an investment opportunities that brings about high return on investment as compared to any other investment opportunities that are available in recent time. Bitcoin is not just a digital currency but an investment that can yield return on investment up to 50% to 70% within a short period of time.
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:52:06 PM

bitcoin is the best place for investors to invest with sharemarket because the value of the bitcoin has increased highly in a short time duration and also ther is no chance of dicrease in the value of the bitcoin
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:13:57 AM

investing in bitcoin is a great way to earn more money than you are trading because it is very risky especially for beginners.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: