Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:02:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:17:38 AM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
Simply because bitcoin is not just a simple investment nowadays, it can bring you great money as long as you are willing to exert your time and effort on it. Bitcoin is now gaining much popularity which leads to having its price rising through the roof. As you invest in bitcoin, you will have higher chances to earn more and more as time passes by and it can also assure you that you will not end up getting disappointed on investing with bitcoin.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:23:14 AM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

It is already the digital age so investing with bitcoin will surely help you earn money and make your life more convenient when it comes on holding your money. The value of bitcoin is also rising continuously so investing on it would not be a bad idea I think because the increase of your investment has higher chances here with bitcoin compared to other means of investment. Many people are already choosing bitcoin so I think it would really be a good decision investing on bitcoin.

Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:01:47 AM

Basically, I believe that today, and at any other time, it is worth investing in a bitcoin. But if we are talking about the maturity of such an investment, then in a short time - say, in a few months' time - the course may change many times. Only in the long run does such an investment seem more certain. We talk about years - maybe two, maybe five. The rule could be reduced to the following: If we want to earn on bitcoin in the short term, we will have to find time to keep up with all the fluctuations. In a few years' time, we can just let the value of the crypto grow.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:57:53 PM

The bitcoin is nowadays being trading everywhere you can see an advertisement bitcoin like in Facebook. That's why many people invest in bitcoin the reason also, in bitcoin if you invest their 100% chance to be back your money but can also double or triple your money.

Many are supporting bitcoin in the process so that's how they can be trusted and have a high price. Smiley
Actually bitcoin is very safe and sound for investment although its decentralized but it’s really give a very good profit I’m investing hear from one and a half year and believe me in this time duration I got a very good profit from bitcoin and I l ways give a profit on time and still I’m investing here because I believe that bitcoin is best from any other place to invest.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:16:32 PM

People should "also" invest in Bitcoin. I added the "also" because if they are open to investing in mutual funds, treasury bonds they should also try Bitcoin and compare how much returns do they get from the traditional investment and this new investment in cryptocurrencies. True investors are those who research and listens to those who invested already and not listen to fud about Bitcoins.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:17:25 PM

There are a lot of reasons for investing in the Bitcoin. First of all, Bitcoin price is very volatile so anyone can make a large amount of money from this system within a short time period.
Secondly, Bitcoin is a safe and profitable platform for both saving and investment. Day by day Bitcoin is getting accepted at the whole around the world.
Finally, Bitcoin platform is playing the most important role in the cryptocurrency system so it must be a better source for the investment.
Glenn10

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:25:05 PM

Bitcoins are already a high risk high yield investment.But Most of us here think it's a risk worth taking, with good potential rewards.I would say that now is the perfect time and last chance to buy cheap coins!
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:26:03 PM

the reason I invest in bitcoin is simple, for me bitcoin the right place to invest because it is very profitable with the fluctuations of bitcoin prices certainly has the potential to be able to benefit from it either through short-term or long-term investments and the increase of bitcoin prices continues has improved at this time
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:42:53 PM

Good point. We believe that many new bitcoin user want to earn bitcoin. But they don't know about bitcoin properly. Conscequently they not get success. So if they want to success must know about bitcoin such as it's marketprice then if they  want to invest bitcoin for more profit so they invest bitcoin. I think that if they invest bitcoin at present so they can get big profit.Because bitcoin value increasing rapidly. Even they can follow this threads some post about bitcoin. They can analyse everyday coinmarketcap. So they will successful.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:43:36 PM

the reason I invest in bitcoin is simple, for me bitcoin the right place to invest because it is very profitable with the fluctuations of bitcoin prices certainly has the potential to be able to benefit from it either through short-term or long-term investments and the increase of bitcoin prices continues has improved at this time

It has always been a good investment as bitcoin shows so much potential.  So it is much better if we target the long term investments.  It has ups and down just like any other commodities anf it is normal.  If we will see the price of bitcoin before, its price is relatively higher now alongside with its down time.
SureLockLoans

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:45:12 PM

I honestly believe Bitconi could become one of the leading currencies worldwide. I think that alone is enough to make people invest and if it doesn't? then Bitcoin introduced the blockchain which will be used in other places to store information publicly.

usekevin

Activity: 2240
Merit: 562

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:52:38 PM

People should "also" invest in Bitcoin. I added the "also" because if they are open to investing in mutual funds, treasury bonds they should also try Bitcoin and compare how much returns do they get from the traditional investment and this new investment in cryptocurrencies. True investors are those who research and listens to those who invested already and not listen to fud about Bitcoins.

Bitcoin is also like a Market,you can invest your money in it.Even you can try Gold.The price of gold is stable Obviously. But it's only stable.i.e,the price also constant not increase often.If it not increase often mean,how you will get profit  from it.Is it possible.? I am dam sure it is not that much.

For the more profit as compare to any of investing Assets,Bitcoin is the Best one.Cheers for the Investors. Smiley
Alexnelepa92

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:00:56 PM

No one who is not forced to invest in Bitcoin, and everyone chooses the way, and who wanted it made a referral in the right direction that Bitcoin is the most popular today
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:27:48 PM

No one who is not forced to invest in Bitcoin, and everyone chooses the way, and who wanted it made a referral in the right direction that Bitcoin is the most popular today

People believe the bitcoin it will not down. It will get the more profit. So that the reason for the income improve the future growth. Bitcoin is future currency. It will be use the bitcoin for saving and invest the future business process and people learn more information from bitcoin. So it good opportunity for future growth and learn more information for country economy. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:30:30 PM

For me I would say bitcoin is the easiest to invest. It goes up and down in just a day, you can get profit right away if you know how to play your money.
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:12:28 AM

People invest in bitcoin because bitcoin make a large amount of money with in short period of time. I think many people interesting in bitcoin so it's good to invest in bitcoin.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:16:54 AM

Of course bitcoin price is so high and many people investing here because they know that the balue of bitcoin have a potential in the future and they want to get a huge of money that's why they always invest a lot of money in bitcoin.
jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:51:32 AM

Because Bitcoin future is very good & day by day BTC rate is rapidly increase.So i think BTC invest is very important and good decision for every single people.Now 1BTC=6000$+ after 2years or 3years it turn into 30,000$-40,000$.
tranthuthuayhrng

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:51:50 AM

The founder of Solarin, Sirin Laps, created the Bitphone to securely store and trade Bitcoin currency.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:07:17 PM

People should invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has the advantages can make people love it. Its likes growing price that can make us get profit or revenue.
I agree to you. In the future bitcoin will be the mainstream of all the digital currencies. There are a lot of reasons to invest in bitcoin. For example the most valuable crypto currency in the world, easily transferable, easily usable all over the world, the most way to invest your money and also the most profitable business of digital coin. I invest in bitcoin for all the above reasons and the other people as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: