Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:36:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:10:05 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
Bitcoin is world currency. if you have net connect you can buy bitcoin any place. Bitcoin don't know who's country people buy. bitcoin give you regularly earning opportunity. if you buy bitcoin after year you can get highly profit cause bitcoin price regularly increase and have many place that you can invest your bitcoin.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:52:22 PM

People should invest in Bitcoin because it is the best investment asset till now.As the price is increasing at a very fast rate so it will provide us with very huge profits in a short period of time.So start investing in it so you can enjoy the profits in future.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
sembilu

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:22:09 PM

because I think dibitcoin this is a very promising investment, so the investors also can take their own conclusions to invest.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:50:43 PM

Actually it does not have to, because investing in bitcoin is based on its own will without the coercion of others.
Many people have invested in bitcoin to make a profit and it has been proven that bitcoin is the most successful currency in the world.
Another reason why many people should invest on bitcoin as a Hedging Tool and as a tool to store value.
I also have a reason like that, investing in bitcoin at the moment, because its value is high with expectations in the next few years its value is getting bigger.

poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:57:10 PM

as we know that bitcoin rate is still up right now in august the price is under $5000 right? but just 2 months we can see that the price right now is $6000  its mean that bitcoin is the good investment for the future you can believe in bitcoin for the great future

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:00:45 PM

People Invest in Bitcoin cause Bitcoin is more reliable and promising coin rather than others.

It has a good Market-cap and  It is most Well-Known too.

People will look bitcoin in the future as a better form of currency that could help improving the way of transaction in terms of business, investments and economical state of one of the specific countries. So if we are going to start using crypto-currency in which people could be a part of development and a good change in terms of transactions and setting a good investment for them to earn and to have profit in the future.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:00:49 PM

People should invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has the advantages can make people love it. Its likes growing price that can make us get profit or revenue.
I agree to you. In the future bitcoin will be the mainstream of all the digital currencies. There are a lot of reasons to invest in bitcoin. For example the most valuable crypto currency in the world, easily transferable, easily usable all over the world, the most way to invest your money and also the most profitable business of digital coin. I invest in bitcoin for all the above reasons and the other people as well.

We all have one reason for investing in bitcoins and that is to earn more profit in the future but there is no need to invest in bitcoins, Just on ico's to earn coins or try  to do services like translation, There is a lot of money in this forum just try to explore different threads.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:05:03 PM

People should invest in Bitcoin because it is the best investment asset till now.As the price is increasing at a very fast rate so it will provide us with very huge profits in a short period of time.So start investing in it so you can enjoy the profits in future.
The reason is same it becomes now one type of asset to invest for people. and no other investment will give this much profit in short time. that is why people are rushing to invest in bitcoins.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:07:39 PM

If you want more profit you must invest, there is many way to earn extra income. As long as i know about bitcointalk have a chance to make incerease your income every month.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
cryptorony

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:10:51 PM

Just follow bitcoin for 2-3 months,you will find the answer for sure.
Bitcoin have a huge potential to grow 1% everyday.
The smartest peoples on the planet already invested on bitcoin.
and that is the reason people invest.
coinholic

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:17:47 PM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
It is wise to invest in Bitcoin because it is a great opportunity for people to earn and learn at the same time even without a day job. People should realize that there are a lot of ways to earn profit without any great risk. All they need is an open mind and a sufficient amount of patience to get a grasp of the system. Cheesy

KourtneyK

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:23:25 PM

People should invest in Bitcoin because it is still cheap to buy Bitcoin if you are going for long term goals. And there is still room for growth for Bitcoin, so if you invest now then 5 years from now, most probably your capital will be 5 times more than its current price now.
desmodiAN

Activity: 164
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:28:47 PM

be part of something big that no single nation, no government will prevent.
be part of a collaborative, consensus driven algorithm and network.
be part of non centralistic world change.
save fees while transfering value
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:05:03 PM

There are many different reason , why people should invest in bitcoin because it makes the profit and earn extra money to the people. Those bitcoin which are not used at that time by the people can invest in the bitcoin and spend in the future when the price of bitcoin increases and full fill the requirements of the people thats needed and earn more money for the family and for self. Invest in the bitcoin is like that we can safe the money in looker and when we want we can withdraw it.
KeeKit

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:24:41 AM

A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging and the originals are bitcoin. One of the best is Ethereum! Let me add that the Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking
the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT. You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
Jaxelrell

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:28:40 AM

People should invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has the advantages can make people love it. Its likes growing price that can make us get profit or revenue.
I agree to you. In the future bitcoin will be the mainstream of all the digital currencies. There are a lot of reasons to invest in bitcoin. For example the most valuable crypto currency in the world, easily transferable, easily usable all over the world, the most way to invest your money and also the most profitable business of digital coin. I invest in bitcoin for all the above reasons and the other people as well.

We all have one reason for investing in bitcoins and that is to earn more profit in the future but there is no need to invest in bitcoins, Just on ico's to earn coins or try  to do services like translation, There is a lot of money in this forum just try to explore different threads.

Thats why 100% of the people are investing wants profit. This is only why they are investing and i do the same i also invest in bitcoin because i believe it will give me back a lot of money.

Bitcoins price is rising and rising so you want to invest in bitcoin very early because it will give you more profits.
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:15:00 PM

I think Bitcoin will remain the top cryptocurrency for at least ten following years. So, it is right to make as more profit as you can within this lapse of time.
dianepot

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:21:28 PM

investing in bitcoin can make you rich Cheesy
when i started knowing bitcoin the price was about 600usd by that time and then now its already 7000usd . if i have that money to buy bitcoin from the very beginning i should have buy a lot and maybe im a millionaire today Grin. you dont need to work everyday to make your money grow . as easy as that Grin
Petmalupit

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:26:47 PM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that coming in to the bitcoin community everyday.

Discuss your ideas, and thoughts below.

This topic has been started in another thread, though, people like to invest on bitcoin because bitcoin is really volatile. It changes it's price every single minute which can give you a quick results of your investment. Also, they are hearing a lot of people being a millionaire because of bitcoin the reason they like to invest more.

Many people today invest bitcoins, because first of all bitcoins is more secure than bank, and the value of bitcoins is very profitable and high value, no reason why bitcoins invest them and trust the btc.
mrflow27

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:38:05 PM

investing in bitcoin can make you rich Cheesy
when i started knowing bitcoin the price was about 600usd by that time and then now its already 7000usd . if i have that money to buy bitcoin from the very beginning i should have buy a lot and maybe im a millionaire today Grin. you dont need to work everyday to make your money grow . as easy as that Grin

Yes.If you skip a time to inverse now means,you will feel later about price like this.I agree you many are became a Millionaire or Billionaire with the help of Bitcoin one day.The people who invested on 600-700 and even 4000$,now have a very huge profit.So don't waste time to inverse in bitcoin.

ZIGGER      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
|ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: