Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:02:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:38:30 PM

investing in bitcoin can make you rich Cheesy
when i started knowing bitcoin the price was about 600usd by that time and then now its already 7000usd . if i have that money to buy bitcoin from the very beginning i should have buy a lot and maybe im a millionaire today Grin. you dont need to work everyday to make your money grow . as easy as that Grin

Totally agree with you.  I also got to know bitcoin when its price is around like that or much lesser.  But during that time I still do not have money to invest with bitcoin and I am just new into it so I do not trust bitcoin that much.  I also wanted to experience or I hope it will happen that one day I do not need to work hard.  Just staying at home and enjoying life.
hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:39:38 PM

The reason is very simple. That's profit. Maybe you don't need to use Bitcoin for daily payment because it is unpopular. But, look at the profit it can give to you. It's a kind of asset.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
Jafri101

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:53:22 PM

If you want to have more profit then you should invest its simple. But depends on hoir invest also. There are many scam invest li ks that shows you the moon in a day  Grin but usually ends in scam. So avoid hyips and doublers. Better to invest in legit icos.
Rollex

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:08:51 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.
It is not totally a should or a must. Because choosing to invest your money into bitcoin cryptocurrency is still your decision to be taken since it was for your own good and not for the other people's purpose. Maybe the thing to be stated is that what are those fascinating facts or features of bitcoin that makes it stand out so that people will tend to invest their money into it. Well, as far as I have experienced, bitcoin investment is a real fascinating thing to be done because with just a span of time, you can already be able to see the progress and improvement of your money invested into it. You can also see it through your own access because of its transpatency compared to banks wherein you can always check your status whether you are gaining or not. The assurance to gain is always there you just need not to doubt everything for you to be able to succeed in your investment.
MSdosOutput

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:12:21 PM

Everybody should invest on bitcoin as it is very easy and safe to invest and get proper return.
Jhon3438

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:28:29 AM

People should invest in bitcoin because there lots of opportunity coming in btc specially when it comes to financial matter, that could help you and make more knowledge to gain about cryptocurrency..
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:40:30 AM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

I think people should invest in bitcoin because bitcoin can help them to be rich and to be successful even if they spend money to invest on it the money that they spent will be double or triple it because they can earn money by just investing to it. My friend is a investor here and he can prove to you that investing is the best way to earn a lot of money in bitcoin.
charlenedave

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:26:51 AM

People should invest in bitcoin because it is worthy. You can choose freely how much you will invest. On the other hand, it is not about the investment of money, you can invest your time and do posting in campaign. If I were you, give your free time in bitcoin and make it worth it.

reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:50:49 AM

We should need to invest in bitcoin because this is our future money and i think the value of bitcoin will going increase continiously so thats why if you invest in bitcoin and after 2-5 years maybe you'll become and i sure you'll become rich.
speem28

Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:14:16 AM

I think Bitcoin will remain the top cryptocurrency for at least ten following years. So, it is right to make as more profit as you can within this lapse of time.
That's a downer! Bitcoin will remain the king of cryptocurrencies for a very long time, nothing can match its level of dominance. There had been a lot of altcoins that strive to go toe to toe with bitcoin but they can't achieve the trust that all of us put in bitcoin. People should invest in bitcoin because it is the most reliable cryptocurrency out there and if they want to have an assurance that their investment will bear huge profits, then bitcoin is the one to invest with.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:23:06 AM

Well, people should invest on bitcoin, simply because it’s value increases from time to time, making it a great investment. Also, bitcoin has been used by people for the same purpose over the years, thereby making it more secure.
speem28

Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:45:19 AM

People should start accepting and invest in bitcoin as early as possible while its price has not yet reached $10000. It is still affordable considering that we all know that it will go higher and higher. They will have the advantage over late adopters, it could help them make their online transactions easier, their investment will sure give them decent profits in the long run and also, they will have another source of income besides their main job which will be great in fending off their personal needs.
kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:56:09 AM

their is a good investment on internet which is called crypto and Bitcoin is the 1st coin from 2008. popularity of this coin make investers to invest in it because bitcoin is trustable and profitable coin.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:03:33 AM

why should people invest in bitcoin ?
its simple the price of bitcoin is rapidly increase every single of time
bitcoin has lot of potential compare to other currency see the price difference last year and this year its almost 12x increase maybe in the future morethan 12x

rezmo

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:17:05 AM

basically  bitcoin is a huge opportunity for us to success , because i have seen the growth  since 2010, in the very first beginning i didn't believe  it but  , when the e-commerce revolution has begun to wind up the all economic status the bitcoin coming to the game  actually  im really miss so many chances in bitcoin  but  never mind i still believe bitcoin, in near future we can see many people had change their life with cryptocurrency

lambdaE

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:19:24 AM

I think the main reason to invest in bitcoin is the same as to invest in any other assets - make capital. Bitcoin is a volatile currency, thereby many people hope to gain a lot from trading. Another purpose of investing in Bitcoin is that people believe it will cost much more in the future, because the amount of coins is constant and can’t be more than 21 million. Also, some investors prefer to diversify their investment portfolio and in this case Bitcoin looks like a worth idea to put some money in.
ludygiram1011

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:24:37 AM

Because people want to protect their own wealth, if they are holding paper money, then wealth will soon depreciate, because the government will keep printing paper money, but bitcoin will not, it is transparent, will not increase the number.
kevinZD

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:27:57 AM

I think they invest bitcoin so that their money will raise up and earn and earn, that's why if I have a bitcoin, I will invest too.  Smiley
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:35:43 AM

Because they can save and profit in investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin price gets higher everyday because of its demand, so if you invest, your money will be double or triple. If you have the will, do hardworks and have a good strategy for sure you will earn great money from bitcoin.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:36:52 AM

People invest in bitcoin because they want to diversified their portfolio.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: