Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:29:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should people invest in bitcoin?  (Read 8984 times)
kallen02

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:54:11 AM

It's worth it to invest in bitcoin because from time to time the value of btc is increasing. You don't need to wait long for your money to have an ineterest and at the end it will not satisfy you due to small amount that you gain. Unlike in Btc it grows fast that you cannot imagine.

________________EBCOIN________________ (https://ebcoin.io/)        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █ (https://goo.gl/Nres3E)    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Jan 16th, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018 (https://ebcoin.io/)
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬ (https://ebcoin.io/)                FACEBOOK (https://facebook.com/EBCoinGlobal/)                  TWITTER (https://twitter.com/EBCoinGlobal)                 SLACK (https://join.slack.com/t/ebcoin/shared_invite/enQtMjcxNzc1OTYyMjEwLTBhOWE2MjBiMmU5Zjk5ZDM0ODc1YzFmOGNlNmQxYjljODUxNTAxZmU5N2RmNGVlMTE1OGU2OGYxMjRhN2RkMjM)                 MEDIUM (https://medium.com/@ebcoin)                TELEGRAM (https://t.me/EBCoinGlobal)                 ▬▬▬▬ (https://ebcoin.io/)
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:55:26 AM

One word, "regret". Those that know of bitcoin but are too lazy, too dumb, too high headed, too close minded, too cheap, etc. are doomed to regret that they didn't invest in bitcoin. Ignorance is a bliss. In the future, those that don't know about bitcoin can say "It's not like I've known bitcoin before so there's no way I could have invested here." while those that know bitcoin but didn't invest will be like "Gosh I should have invested back in 20xx." There's a whole new world on the Internet. People used to send mails to each other, now we have email. People used to meetup and hangout, now we only do video calls. Everything has become digital now. Even our day to day tasks at home can be managed remotely through the use of the Internet. I don't see any logical explanation as to how our money should be any different.

Bitcoin has a lot of advantage over money but most of it aren't really appreciated right now. Bitcoin's features are needed in the future. In the future, privacy will be a much bigger deal and having freedom from the government in terms of your transaction is just a part of it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:49:46 AM

Because it's the only way to earn and make money you do not have to worry about spending when you're earning a bitcoin because it's easy to do a great deal of help for you especially when you have a child who's been educated especially when you get a bitcoin the answer to all your problems

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:35:10 PM

investing bitcoin is good for me its getting high every day...i started to earn bitcoin and maybe i stock it atleast 2 years...maybe that time im a millionaire
If you will continue to work hard in earning or getting bitcoin then you can save a lot of bitcoin that will become the key for you to become a millionaire someday. The price of bitcoin maybe rising or getting higher and higher everyday but it is all worth it if you will have a lot of bitcoin and keep it for a lot of years.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:37:23 PM

The question is simple; Why should people invest on bitcoin?

State your reasons, and advantages of investing on bitcoins today.

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

Share your ideas, and thoughts below.

We're at a growing poiny of technological innovations in our era. Since bitcoins are here to innovate our monetary systems, then it is only wise to for investors to buy or invest on bitcoins. Bitcoins have been revolutionizing the world of money trading through global sending of money at a very cheap price.

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:50:56 PM

Bitcoin, a worlwide cryptocurrency, has risen astronomically in value. Because of this, it will not be too risky to invest here now. Besides being decentralized, anonymous and global, the instability is also good. Its easy and low cost making it really convenient for the users.
I think because of they can have profit by investing, also because bitcoin continuously growing and its value is increasing i think it is good to invest as soon as possible, because there is possibility when you can have profit in the time when the value of bitcoin is higher. And if that happen you can save a lot for your future.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:42:38 PM

Bitcoin, a worlwide cryptocurrency, has risen astronomically in value. Because of this, it will not be too risky to invest here now. Besides being decentralized, anonymous and global, the instability is also good. Its easy and low cost making it really convenient for the users.
I think everything is money for everyone. People should invest in bitcoins because together we can unleash the true potential of this highly developed digital currency.There are live examples of people who became millionaires just by holding some bitcoins which they bought off for like a $100 dollars or less than it a couple of years back and now they are enjoy the earning and profit of it by doing nothing. i think no one can deny the pump of it over the years and it is its biggest strength.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:44:12 PM

People are investing in bitcoin for good returns.I think no one can deny the pump of it over the years and that is its biggest strength..
tkamal

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:50:41 PM

if we have excess money which can be invested in anything which would give you better returns the now bitcoin is the best as its value have increase by more than 100% in few months which no other field of investment will give us example may be in real estate  or in gold. so the best option is bitcoin.

◤ ─────────────── PROJECT PAI ─────────────── ◥
│       DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR INTELLIGENT AVATARS       │ (https://projectpai.com/)
◣ ─── JOIN PROJECT PAI TELEGRAM TO GET FREE TOKENS ─── ◢ (https://t.me/projectpai)
Aimer08

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:20:13 AM

People like to invest because they want good profits as well it's easy for them to get profits in a few period of time and they just need is patience and less effort just to make money. Just my opinion
BitcoinIsTheAnswer

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:38:52 AM

The way bitcoin price grows is why we should be investing on it.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:01:49 AM

investing bitcoin is good for me its getting high every day...i started to earn bitcoin and maybe i stock it atleast 2 years...maybe that time im a millionaire
If you will continue to work hard in earning or getting bitcoin then you can save a lot of bitcoin that will become the key for you to become a millionaire someday. The price of bitcoin maybe rising or getting higher and higher everyday but it is all worth it if you will have a lot of bitcoin and keep it for a lot of years.
It is not the only way to earn money. It is the new way of earning money.  Bitcoin has provided job to many unemployed people who had skills but were rejected by industry. The methods of earning this digital currency are a lot easier than many field jobs.

It is also more profitable and beneficial. A person does not need to follow any strict timing and amount earned depends upon his input. Bitcoin is also the future of money so better to adapt it earlier.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:20:06 AM

I know there are a lot of newcomers that are coming into the bitcoin community everyday.

I want us discuss it here, so that we may help them understand what is bitcoin and how important its to invest on bitcoin.

for the newbie i suggest that they should know first the basic terms here in bitcoin like what is bitcoin cryptocurrency altacoins and many more after that ask questions to your friends that introduced the btc to you and after that you can now answer in the forum. for me you should invest because it will be a big help to you in the near future to provide the needs of your family and also as young as I am today btc help me a lot in different ways especially in my studies.
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:56:41 AM

Wow, most  of us all know that bitcoin is a easy way to invest.  And you know, there are many people who thank to bitcoin that make them become a millionaire … because its big profit brings to them. Although it is not stable , it brings to us many challenges , especially we have to pay deeply attention on it . Moreover, the young  have many chances to earn money and  get success  . In developed technology, we have to do proactively , which makes us grow and exist  in society . We should face with everything that can make you gain significant profit. So you should have a try on bitcoin.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:06:15 PM

The question is why not? Its great technology and it deserves the support it gets.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:33:27 PM

People should invest in bitcoin if they want to get profit. I've noticed nowadays people are talking about if it is the right time to buy or invest in bitcoin knowing the price is huge. Many are saying no and some people are saying yes. To those people who thinks that it is not the right time to buy/invest in bitcoin you must know this. If someone asks you that question or if you ask that to your self the answer there is always yes. Yes it's always the right time to buy because if you believe in bitcoin you must trust it. Don't be afraid to lose.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:43:33 PM

Most of the people's invest in bitcoin for making money. Because bitcoin gives huge return as compare of any other investments like gold, properties.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
jam4u

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:48:46 PM

Bitcoin is really volatile. It changes it's price every single minute which can give you a quick results of your investment
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:57:03 PM

the purpose of the investment is to profit. and for the time being bitcoins are giving big benefits without having to wait long.

leanhtuan

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:00:22 PM

I think people investing in bitcoin are mostly profitable, even though I invest in bitcoin also because of that. Bitcoin will be an opportunity for
many investors, I have heard a lot of people have become billionaire thanks bitcoin. Bitcoin is very volatile ,  its price changes every minute,
so many people get rich by it

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: